Introducing the Son of (his) Father God - John 1:18, 20:17b

The Jews have Covenant and prophecies and promises.

The Gentiles don't.

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all,
God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:1–5.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:24.

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel,
Jn 1:30–31.

Salvation is of the Jews.

Let us work together on agreeing with ALL scripture so that the LORD Jesus Christ may have the Preeminence.

Your scriptures are 100% TRUTH and there is more to the Gospel then that which you posted.

John 10:11-16
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

Here we see the LORD establishing His Covenant for all who would believe on Him and becoming a part of His Single FLOCK.

John 3:16 = God's Covenant with ALL nations

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."

This New Covenant is for ALL whom the FATHER gives to CHRIST = John 3:35-36 and John 6:43-45 and Acts 2:38-39
"The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Last edited:
Let us work together on agreeing with ALL scripture so that the LORD Jesus Christ may have the Preeminence.
Your scriptures are 100% TRUTH and there is more to the Gospel then that which you posted.
As long as you continue to read and view and re-interpret the Hebrew Scriptures of Law, Psalms, and Prophets with a Gentile mindset you will fail to come to the knowledge of the truth.
One can read the Scripture I posted and say that they are "100% TRUTH" but then proceed to re-interpret those Scriptures with a Gentile mindset and continue to believe in "more to the Gospel" and try to find a way - a Scripture really - to include Gentiles into the Hebrew/Jewish covenants in all sorts of ways. I know the Scripture, and I know how uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles mis-interpret them and bend them placing Gentiles in a favorable 'light.'

The gospel, or good news, is about Yeshua bar Yosef, or Jesus the Christ/Messiah, son of Joseph, Son of God. He was prophesied in the Hebrew Scriptures under many hats and title: Redeemer, Deliverer, LORD, Savior, High Priest, King, Word of God, Logos, Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor/Shepherd, Teacher, etc.
And He is also known as Israel's Messiah who was sent to and for Israel. Jesus Christ makes this clear in declaring to whom He was sent. John the Baptist declares to whom He was sent. He is a Jewish Messiah prophesied to come as per the Hebrew Covenants and prophesy. The four gospels written by Jewish Christians record the birth, and later the life and Ministry of this Jewish Rabbi sent by God. He finally came to Israel at the appointed time from God. It was good news through and through. There is prophecy describing this Redeemer. And He was sent by God for the sole purpose of Redeeming God's covenant people. We can look back after 1900 years and see the history of these events and people surrounding Jesus in hindsight, but while all these things were developing Israel of twelve tribes had to piece everything God was doing with the Hebrew people in piecemeal fashion, daily trying to comprehend and understand this "New Thing" God was doing with Israel.

Before He ascended, He gave instruction and command to His eleven disciples to go back to Jerusalem, visit Samaria and Judah as well as the uttermost parts of the earth with a message specifically for Israel of twelve tribes scattered throughout the then-known world. And the Jews were scattered everywhere. When the decree to return to Israel from Cyrus the majority of Hebrews remained in Gentile lands continuing their lives with their families and friends while only a remnant returned to their promised land. When the Romans finally destroyed Israel and their Temple there were laws enacted which made it against the law for Jews to return back to their homeland. But the message Jesus gave to His disciples was good news, that Israel's Messiah had finally come and that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob had KEPT His promise. And because the twelve tribes were thoroughly scattered everywhere it was important to God that these scattered twelve tribes of millions receive the message from their God to these facts. And there was more to ve done to God's Chosen people, more prophecies to be fulfilled given by Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and even the apostle John (Revelation.)

In the gospels which record Jewish history, culture, life, religious practices, Judaism, covenants, Hebrew characters, prophets and their prophecies, Jesus Himself declares that "Salvation is of the Jews." He never is quoted as saying, "Salvation is of the Gentiles." And for precise reasons. So, think about everything we know now accompanying salvation to get the whole meaning of "SALVATION is of the Jews. Everything about salvation is OF THE JEWS.
John 10:11-16
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
The sheep are Israel.
I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
Jesus Christ laid down His life for God's covenant people Israel. That's the totality of His sacrifice. It was TO and FOR the Jews which are in covenant with God. All one need do is look at the covenants and the prophecies concerning Israel's Deliverer and Redeemer.
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
The other flock Jesus mentions are the Samaritans. If there is Jewish, tribal blood in their veins they are STILL in covenant with God.
Here we see the LORD establishing His Covenant for all who would believe on Him and becoming a part of His Single FLOCK.
Yes. Jesus making two (Jews and Samaritans) into ONE as per covenant and prophecy.
John 3:16 = God's Covenant with ALL nations
Mistake. God ONLY has covenant with the children of Israel. There is no covenant in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God making covenant with Gentiles or the seed of Gentiles.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
If salvation is of the Jews, then the Jews would be the context of the word "world." God made no covenant with "all nations" or Gentiles.
This New Covenant is for ALL whom the FATHER gives to CHRIST = John 3:35-36 and John 6:43-45 and Acts 2:38-39
The New Covenant records God making this covenant with the House of Israel.
"The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
Yes, all THINGS but NOT all people. God's election is reserved for Israel, His Bride and Church and apple of His eye.
Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Jewish Messiah sent to and for the Jewish people.
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”
Those that are "afar off" are the twelve tribes scattered everywhere in the known - and unknown - world.

As long as you continue to read and view and re-interpret the Hebrew Scriptures of Law, Psalms, and Prophets with a Gentile mindset you will fail to come to the knowledge of the truth.
One can read the Scripture I posted and say that they are "100% TRUTH" but then proceed to re-interpret those Scriptures with a Gentile mindset and continue to believe in "more to the Gospel" and try to find a way - a Scripture really - to include Gentiles into the Hebrew/Jewish covenants in all sorts of ways. I know the Scripture, and I know how uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles mis-interpret them and bend them placing Gentiles in a favorable 'light.'

The gospel, or good news, is about Yeshua bar Yosef, or Jesus the Christ/Messiah, son of Joseph, Son of God. He was prophesied in the Hebrew Scriptures under many hats and title: Redeemer, Deliverer, LORD, Savior, High Priest, King, Word of God, Logos, Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor/Shepherd, Teacher, etc.
And He is also known as Israel's Messiah who was sent to and for Israel. Jesus Christ makes this clear in declaring to whom He was sent. John the Baptist declares to whom He was sent. He is a Jewish Messiah prophesied to come as per the Hebrew Covenants and prophesy. The four gospels written by Jewish Christians record the birth, and later the life and Ministry of this Jewish Rabbi sent by God. He finally came to Israel at the appointed time from God. It was good news through and through. There is prophecy describing this Redeemer. And He was sent by God for the sole purpose of Redeeming God's covenant people. We can look back after 1900 years and see the history of these events and people surrounding Jesus in hindsight, but while all these things were developing Israel of twelve tribes had to piece everything God was doing with the Hebrew people in piecemeal fashion, daily trying to comprehend and understand this "New Thing" God was doing with Israel.

Before He ascended, He gave instruction and command to His eleven disciples to go back to Jerusalem, visit Samaria and Judah as well as the uttermost parts of the earth with a message specifically for Israel of twelve tribes scattered throughout the then-known world. And the Jews were scattered everywhere. When the decree to return to Israel from Cyrus the majority of Hebrews remained in Gentile lands continuing their lives with their families and friends while only a remnant returned to their promised land. When the Romans finally destroyed Israel and their Temple there were laws enacted which made it against the law for Jews to return back to their homeland. But the message Jesus gave to His disciples was good news, that Israel's Messiah had finally come and that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob had KEPT His promise. And because the twelve tribes were thoroughly scattered everywhere it was important to God that these scattered twelve tribes of millions receive the message from their God to these facts. And there was more to ve done to God's Chosen people, more prophecies to be fulfilled given by Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and even the apostle John (Revelation.)

In the gospels which record Jewish history, culture, life, religious practices, Judaism, covenants, Hebrew characters, prophets and their prophecies, Jesus Himself declares that "Salvation is of the Jews." He never is quoted as saying, "Salvation is of the Gentiles." And for precise reasons. So, think about everything we know now accompanying salvation to get the whole meaning of "SALVATION is of the Jews. Everything about salvation is OF THE JEWS.

The sheep are Israel.

Jesus Christ laid down His life for God's covenant people Israel. That's the totality of His sacrifice. It was TO and FOR the Jews which are in covenant with God. All one need do is look at the covenants and the prophecies concerning Israel's Deliverer and Redeemer.

The other flock Jesus mentions are the Samaritans. If there is Jewish, tribal blood in their veins they are STILL in covenant with God.

Yes. Jesus making two (Jews and Samaritans) into ONE as per covenant and prophecy.

Mistake. God ONLY has covenant with the children of Israel. There is no covenant in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets of God making covenant with Gentiles or the seed of Gentiles.

If salvation is of the Jews, then the Jews would be the context of the word "world." God made no covenant with "all nations" or Gentiles.

The New Covenant records God making this covenant with the House of Israel.

Yes, all THINGS but NOT all people. God's election is reserved for Israel, His Bride and Church and apple of His eye.

Jewish Messiah sent to and for the Jewish people.

Those that are "afar off" are the twelve tribes scattered everywhere in the known - and unknown - world.
As long as you continue to read and view and re-interpret the Hebrew Scriptures of Law, Psalms, and Prophets with a Gentile mindset you will fail to come to the knowledge of the truth = BLINDNESS of HEART = BLINDNESS of MIND

The Jews have Covenant and prophecies and promises.

The Gentiles don't.

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all,
God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:1–5.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:24.

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel,
Jn 1:30–31.

Salvation is of the Jews.
ERROR, not as a whole, but by Christ. Listen and Learn. Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:" Isaiah 42:6 "I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;" Isaiah 42:7 "To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house."

101G's question is this, A. "who is the (THEE) in verse 6? not Isaiah, for romans states "there are none righteous no not one, which also includes Israel, and Judah for both played the Harlot. and not only both played the Harlot, but....... HEAR, Romans 11:7 "What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded" (READ THAT AGAIN), Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day." (AND STILL TODAY). Romans 11:9 "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:" Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway." Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." Romans 11:12 "Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?"

YES, SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS, .............. BECAUSE OF THEIR FALL. and how can Israel lead or guide someone else when they are more blinded that the one's they seek to guide. other words the blind leading the blind. 101G thank God for the remnant, as in the LIKES of God's apostle Paul, and Barnabas and also his disciples as in Ananias of Damascus. or as in Priscilla and Aquila the husband and wife Bishops who knew the TRUTH. let 101G say it again, "WHO KNEW THE TRUTH". these men and Women chosen by God, and many others, took the Gospel, the promise of God to the World. I thank God for these men and women .... all of God chosen who took the Word of God the TRUTH, the GOSPEL to the World, and not Judaism, (WHICH IS DEAD), but the TRUTH, and only nothing but the TRUTH, so help them God...... Amen.

101G just love the TRUTH, nothing added, and nothing taken away, just the PLAIN TRUTH.

101G suggest one re-read this post for Edification, and correction.

101G.

ERROR, not as a whole, but by Christ. Listen and Learn. Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:" Isaiah 42:6 "I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;" Isaiah 42:7 "To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house."
Being "a light FOR the Gentiles" can mean circumcised Gentile proselytes but it DEFINITELY does not describe being in a covenant with Israel. REMEMBER "Salvation is OF THE JEWS" not "salvation is of the Gentiles."
AND taking Jesus' declaration of "Salvation is OF THE JEWS" He is being exhaustive in its scope meaning everything about salvation (grace, election, conversion, faith, calling, gifts, covenant, prophecies, promises, etc.), IS OF THE JEWS, or BELONGING TO THE JEWS.
At the Marriage Supper the Bride which is Israel is there through matrimonial covenant with God, Gentiles are there by invitation to witness the glorious affair God has with Israel (Abraham and his seed.)
101G's question is this, A. "who is the (THEE) in verse 6? not Isaiah, for romans states "there are none righteous no not one, which also includes Israel, and Judah for both played the Harlot. and not only both played the Harlot, but....... HEAR, Romans 11:7 "What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for;
Israel, God's Bride may have played the harlot and done so many, many times, but God has matrimonial covenant with Israel and has been longsuffering, gracious, forgiving, etc., and every time has received back His Bride and restored her to fellowship with Himself, even to do it again very soon as the Times of the thieving Gentiles comes to a destructive end, God removes Israel's blindness, sends two prophet-witnesses to them, calls her back to Himself, and then ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED (NOTE: ALL ISRAEL. SHALL be saved.)
but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded" (READ THAT AGAIN), Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day." (AND STILL TODAY). Romans 11:9 "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:" Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway." Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." Romans 11:12 "Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?"
I've never deviated from Scripture. It's just that for some BLINDNESS reason in Gentiles placed there by God they just can't accept they are neither the biological nor spiritual seed of Abraham and bend over backwards, twisting Scripture - even mis-interpreting and re-interpreting it to their most favorable position in the scheme of things and make every attempt to steal Israel's matrimonial inheritance they have with God and make it their own to the exclusion of God's Bride Israel. It's disgusting. But let's not be narrow-minded, Gentiles have ALSO PLAYED THE WHORE just the same and will suffer the same judgment God leveled on Israel for her indiscretions in her past. NO ONE who claims to be a 'son of God' will escape His severe spanking when it is time, and baby, that time is upon us!
YES, SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS, .............. BECAUSE OF THEIR FALL. and how can Israel lead or guide someone else when they are more blinded that the one's they seek to guide. other words the blind leading the blind. 101G thank God for the remnant, as in the LIKES of God's apostle Paul, and Barnabas and also his disciples as in Ananias of Damascus. or as in Priscilla and Aquila the husband and wife Bishops who knew the TRUTH. let 101G say it again, "WHO KNEW THE TRUTH". these men and Women chosen by God, and many others, took the Gospel, the promise of God to the World. I thank God for these men and women .... all of God chosen who took the Word of God the TRUTH, the GOSPEL to the World, and not Judaism, (WHICH IS DEAD), but the TRUTH, and only nothing but the TRUTH, so help them God...... Amen.
See that. You, too, have been deceived by Saul's manipulation of the prophecy of Isaiah to suit his own unbiblical ends. Go and learn what "SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS means. It means EVERYTHING accompanying salvation if of the Jews or another way of putting is, BELONGS TO THE JEWS.
101G just love the TRUTH, nothing added, and nothing taken away, just the PLAIN TRUTH.
Scripture is truth. It's your misinterpretation of the Scripture of Truth that is in serious error.

101G.
Repeat after me: "GOD MADE NO COVENANT WITH GENTILES, NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL. SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS!

Say it. Accept it. Believe it.

Being "a light FOR the Gentiles" can mean circumcised Gentile proselytes but it DEFINITELY does not describe being in a covenant with Israel. REMEMBER "Salvation is OF THE JEWS" not "salvation is of the Gentiles."
AND taking Jesus' declaration of "Salvation is OF THE JEWS" He is being exhaustive in its scope meaning everything about salvation (grace, election, conversion, faith, calling, gifts, covenant, prophecies, promises, etc.), IS OF THE JEWS, or BELONGING TO THE JEWS.
At the Marriage Supper the Bride which is Israel is there through matrimonial covenant with God, Gentiles are there by invitation to witness the glorious affair God has with Israel (Abraham and his seed.)

Israel, God's Bride may have played the harlot and done so many, many times, but God has matrimonial covenant with Israel and has been longsuffering, gracious, forgiving, etc., and every time has received back His Bride and restored her to fellowship with Himself, even to do it again very soon as the Times of the thieving Gentiles comes to a destructive end, God removes Israel's blindness, sends two prophet-witnesses to them, calls her back to Himself, and then ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED (NOTE: ALL ISRAEL. SHALL be saved.)

I've never deviated from Scripture. It's just that for some BLINDNESS reason in Gentiles placed there by God they just can't accept they are neither the biological nor spiritual seed of Abraham and bend over backwards, twisting Scripture - even mis-interpreting and re-interpreting it to their most favorable position in the scheme of things and make every attempt to steal Israel's matrimonial inheritance they have with God and make it their own to the exclusion of God's Bride Israel. It's disgusting. But let's not be narrow-minded, Gentiles have ALSO PLAYED THE WHORE just the same and will suffer the same judgment God leveled on Israel for her indiscretions in her past. NO ONE who claims to be a 'son of God' will escape His severe spanking when it is time, and baby, that time is upon us!

See that. You, too, have been deceived by Saul's manipulation of the prophecy of Isaiah to suit his own unbiblical ends. Go and learn what "SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS means. It means EVERYTHING accompanying salvation if of the Jews or another way of putting is, BELONGS TO THE JEWS.

Scripture is truth. It's your misinterpretation of the Scripture of Truth that is in serious error.

Repeat after me: "GOD MADE NO COVENANT WITH GENTILES, NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL. SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS!

Say it. Accept it. Believe it.
You are espousing self-inflicted vain righteousness that EXCLUDED the Jews from the Covenant of Grace for ALL nations.

Follow the Path of Righteousness = Joseph's Coat of Many Colors = ONE Gospel for ALL Nations

MESSIAH says: "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

Acts 15:6-7
Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter. And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: “Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.

NO DISTINCTION between Jew & Gentile = Acts 15:8
So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them/Gentiles the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
and made no distinction between us/Jews and them/Gentiles, purifying their hearts by faith.

Do not provoke God with your unbelief and religion = Acts 15:10
Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

NO DISTINCTION between Jew & Gentile = Acts 15:11
But we Jews believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as Gentiles.”

God's Gospel Covenant for every Nation = Revelation 5:8-10
Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
And they(Jew & Gentile) sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,

And have redeemed us to God by Your Blood(New Covenant)
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

Last edited:
Scripture clearly describes that the Son of the Father God as a created human being who was raised to glory into heaven by his Father, who is his God and ours.

This thread is created to not only show and reveal the Son of God, to also provide a self-help Bible Study of him, his person his works and nature in relationship to us and his Father.

I will maintain a running summary of the scripture used in this thread in tabular form. as a list

No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made Him known.
I ascend to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God. (NEV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blessings to all, whether one embarks of this trek of study or not...

APAK
A human in Eden before the fall is not the same concept at all
as a human on this corrupt earth, which is perishable, where a man has a flesh body.
Neither this earth or this body are God's.

The son of God is deity. He has the same nature as His Father, and
not the current type of nature caused by the fall, which is therefore, a corrupt nature.

All the sons will have the same nature as Jesus has, when they are restored to Him
and meet Christ on the clouds and receive their Original body, as their resurrection body.

@Fred
I was going to move on to new scripture, but I realized that I needed to circle the wagons one more time with some confirmation scripture of who is the Genesis person.

It is from the same author of Hebrews and thus uses the same style of writing and even the same words as you can see here.

(Heb 1:10) And: You, Lord, in the beginning did lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Your hands

(Heb 2:5) For not to angels did He subject the world to come, of which we speak.

(Heb 2:6) But one has somewhere testified: What is man, that You are mindful of him? Or the Son of Man, that You visit him?

(Heb 2:7) You made him a little lower than the angels, You crowned him with glory and honour and did set him over the works of Your hands;

(Heb 2:8) You did put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He subjected all things to him, He left nothing that is not subject to him. But now we do not see all things subjected to him.

So you can see what I'm connecting here, Heb 1:10 and Heb 6-7. The YOU or Your is the Father God and it is confirmed in verse 1:10 and 2:7 that the words 'of Your hands' are present in both verses and thus identifies who is the Genesis creator; the Father God and not his Son as you suggested.

And in Heb 2:7, the 'You' again is the Father God who made his Son ....and then crowned him with glory....

I hope this case is closed by now.
It really doesn't matter.

The issue is, is Jesus a deity.

yes. He came to this earth to save us, volunteering to come, which he did not have to do.
Ending up in this horrid flesh body to help us.

Will all the sons be restored to their deity. yes.

Does that make them God? No.

This is what was lost to satan at the fall, the birthright.

Are they the father? No. Are they sons? yes.

Will they rule with Christ and rebuild eden paradise. Yes.

proselytes gentiles taught by the IGNORANT ONES who was Blinded? that's not the blind leading the blind, but the BLIND being lead by the blind who IS BLIND, a double whammy to the second power..... Oh my.
REMEMBER "Salvation is OF THE JEWS" not "salvation is of the Gentiles."
the remnant yes, for the rest of you was "BLINDED". and reading from the book of Acts, those who was blinded kept up all the trouble. they wanted the gentiles to keep the LAW, which they themselves did not keep, nor abide by, and be circumcised, just for a sign? are you kidding 101G? no circumcise one HEART. if that was salvation, then 101G would have passed also.... :eek: YIKES!
did not God divorced Israel, let's see...... Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

and did not God PUT JUDAH/the JEWS AWAY, but just didn't divorce her? let's see, Isaiah 50:1 "Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away."

you sold yourselves, and now you must be bought with a PRICE. And the LORD paid that price on the cross. so now, how can God Marry again the same woman he put away, and she sold herself? the church is the BRIDE, and the church is a body of "BELIEVERS". Spiritual and not carnal. for there is neither Gentiles nor Jews in Christ body. so then, the ones who gets invited are carnal ones. for no bride have ever been given an invitation to her own wedding.... (smile).

101G.

You are espousing self-inflicted vain righteousness that EXCLUDED the Jews from the Covenant of Grace for ALL nations.
Wow. Talk about twisting words.
Follow the Path of Righteousness = Joseph's Coat of Many Colors = ONE Gospel for ALL Nations
MESSIAH says: "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
As a witness AGAINST all the nations.
Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter. And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: “Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
I never said they shouldn't. Only that those that God sends should be the only ones sent. But the Gentile believers have this false belief that EVERY believer is to "preach the gospel."
My question is this: IF everyone is a mouth in the body of Christ and commanded to preach with their mouths the gospel then where is the eye, the ear, or the foot?
So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them/Gentiles the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
and made no distinction between us/Jews and them/Gentiles, purifying their hearts by faith.
That's right. HE MADE no distinction in giving them the Holy Spirit BUT that does not make them covenant.
Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Hypocrites. They say not to put a yoke of the Law upon the Gentiles and what do they end up doing? They put a yoke of the Law upon the Gentiles.

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day. Acts 15:19–21.

These are commands and instruction from the Law and the result of the Council is to put the yoke of the Law upon Gentiles.
But we Jews believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as Gentiles.”
That's exactly correct.
God saves His Bride Israel through Covenant and God saves Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant.
Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

And to open its seals;
For You were slain,

The blood is not signifying the New Covenant, it is signifying the Mosaic Covenant. There is NO BLOOD mentioned in the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31. You're confused.
It's for every nation because that's where the Jews had been scattered. He could have said, "take the good news of Israel's Messiah to the twelve tribes scattered throughout the world in all the nations" but he didn't. He didn't have to. Knowing it is a Jewish Covenant with a Jewish Messiah and the context being the Jewish people, that's where they had been scattered. They knew the message was to the Jews scattered. They didn't have to make such a distinction.

But James says it if it will make you feel better:

JAMES, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. James 1:1.

Look at the context below. It is about the twelve tribes scattered everywhere in the world.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us [Jews] to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Rev. 5:8–10.

The language is from the Old Testament. The prophecy it for Israel. Priests, golden vials, Temples, candlesticks, prayers of the saints, everything having to do with the Tabernacle is mentioned and ONLY a Jew would understand all its significance. Try reading Revelation from a Hebrew perspective instead of a Gentile and come to the knowledge of the truth.
It's arrogance to think God's Word was written to Gentiles (except Saul's two personal letters to Timothy.)
Salvation (and all its parts) is OF THE JEWS!

101G's question is this, A. "who is the (THEE) in verse 6? not Isaiah, for romans states "there are none righteous no not one, which also includes Israel, and Judah for both played the Harlot. and not only both played the Harlot, but....... HEAR, Romans 11:7 "What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded" (READ THAT AGAIN), Romans 11:8 "(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day." (AND STILL TODAY). Romans 11:9 "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:" Romans 11:10 "Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway." Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy." Romans 11:12 "Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?"

101G.
OK. So what are you trying to say.

proselytes gentiles taught by the IGNORANT ONES who was Blinded? that's not the blind leading the blind, but the BLIND being lead by the blind who IS BLIND, a double whammy to the second power..... Oh my.

the remnant yes, for the rest of you was "BLINDED". and reading from the book of Acts, those who was blinded kept up all the trouble. they wanted the gentiles to keep the LAW, which they themselves did not keep, nor abide by, and be circumcised, just for a sign? are you kidding 101G? no circumcise one HEART. if that was salvation, then 101G would have passed also.... :eek: YIKES!

did not God divorced Israel, let's see...... Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

and did not God PUT JUDAH/the JEWS AWAY, but just didn't divorce her? let's see, Isaiah 50:1 "Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away."

you sold yourselves, and now you must be bought with a PRICE. And the LORD paid that price on the cross. so now, how can God Marry again the same woman he put away, and she sold herself? the church is the BRIDE, and the church is a body of "BELIEVERS". Spiritual and not carnal. for there is neither Gentiles nor Jews in Christ body. so then, the ones who gets invited are carnal ones. for no bride have ever been given an invitation to her own wedding.... (smile).

101G.
Keep up the bad work.

It really doesn't matter.

The issue is, is Jesus a deity.

yes. He came to this earth to save us, volunteering to come, which he did not have to do.
Ending up in this horrid flesh body to help us.

Will all the sons be restored to their deity. yes.

Does that make them God? No.

This is what was lost to satan at the fall, the birthright.

Are they the father? No. Are they sons? yes.

Will they rule with Christ and rebuild eden paradise. Yes.
Thank you @DavidTree for understanding

And to open its seals;
For You were slain,

A problem is that God's souls are not Jews OR Gentiles.
They are hebrew Jacob souls of Eden, of which many soul on this earth are
but not all are... Some souls are indeed Jacob..but some are Esau,
who He Hates. Esau has filled theology depts, sects, and since ancient times,
gotten in between God and us, and has corrupted God's scroll..
putting his satanic Leaven in between God's words.

Last edited:
Again, again and again, Thomas without any doubt at this point, now realized his Lord, his Christ was truly resurrected from the dead by his God....my Lord and my God indeed! He acknowledged and distinguished both in one short statement and breath, in excitement. He never said that his Lord is now also his God. You are saying this for reasons unknown! That you need to prove Fred, in context, and you cannot ever do that I'm afraid.
No, no, no I don't buy it. Sorry APAK but it's a very, very weak way of looking at the verse. I know you must have it that way to accommodate your belief but I'd say it doesn't add up with just how people talk in a moment of great awe. If one is amazed all talk is going to that one individual. You're not going to engage in a two part expression one part to Jesus and and swing quickly your head up to heaven as if talking to the Father God, in a five word sentence (My Lord and my God) Thomas was right in calling Jesus, God.

Generally, the Term Nations refers to the Demon nations..Yes, I know 'translators' have
tried to imply it relates to God's souls. It does not!

Seriously mistaken again Fred and you do not ever give up these illogical fanatical statements up
....only one verse here and you seize the opportunity to make this one verse its own context and its ending phrase the way you want to mold it into your way of thinking.

Remember, as the apostles already knew, that the Christ was made a Lord for us by his God, even Thomas knew this very well. You miss this point apparently. He knew who Yahshua was and his God, And he knew who made his Lord! They are different persons.

Again, again and again, Thomas without any doubt at this point, now realized his Lord, his Christ was truly resurrected from the dead by his God....my Lord and my God indeed! He acknowledged and distinguished both in one short statement and breath, in excitement. He never said that his Lord is now also his God. You are saying this for reasons unknown! That you need to prove Fred, in context, and you cannot ever do that I'm afraid.
Christ is a deity. His Father is a Deity.
They are one in their type of nature, which is His nature.
They are two gorgeous, Loving Beings.

Look at the nature on this earth: everything dies.
This is not God's type of nature.
It is all DEATH here.

I have no more words to share with you for this post. You keep repeating the same illogical and false claims, over and over again. enjoy.
Just curious why you should telling people to enjoy something you really consider is not beneficial to their souls? As for me I never am glad when I see people missing it. (which they aren't on this subject) or suggest they enjoy their error. I can cut you some slack and just consider that you're taking that as a figure of speech but with all due respect I'd veer away from it. It doesn't come across as really caring at least to me.

I was thinking one as you might bite on these verses. It means that Yahshua was a human being with a human nature and therefore knows how men in general think and behave. Just like I knew you might respond to my post. Sorry, no mind-melding or reading or godlike powers here I'm afraid.
I curious though Apak.....So how did Jesus know the woman at the well of Samaria had five husbands that the man she now had was not her husband? Give it some thought and consider it would be good if you came out of your way of believing.

Back
Top Bottom