Introducing the Spirit of our Father God: his power and presence in our lives

Acts 16:7 demonstrates the exercising of the Holy Spirit's will and decision making as a Person and not in some figurative analogical object personified matter.
I think I have Romans 8:9 or a verse that says basically the same thing,,,,I will check

and I do already have a version of Gal 4:6...cry Abba!

And I was recently reading Acts 16:7....that the Spirit of Christ, the close to us, relied on his Father Spirt to make this decision and not Jesus himself.

I think I have Romans 8:9 or a verse that says basically the same thing,,,,I will check

and I do already have a version of Gal 4:6...cry Abba!

And I was recently reading Acts 16:7....that the Spirit of Christ, the close to us, relied on his Father Spirt to make this decision and not Jesus himself.
All three Persons of the Holy Trinity work and depend on each other together as Persons, not as object personifications. I can tell you what the idea of interaction between the 3 Person of the Trinity view is called, if you so desire.

All three Persons of the Holy Trinity work and depend on each other together as Persons, not as object personifications. I can tell you what the idea of interaction between the 3 Person of the Trinity view is called, if you so desire.
Well I would be interested in knowing this 'interaction.'..thanks

1 Peter 1:11 declares the Pre Existence of Christ ... proving His Deity.

If this is the low bar standard you use, then we are all deities in light of Jeremiah 1:5 and Ps 82:1

When all the other gods[a]
have come together,
the Lord God judges them
(CEV)

If this is the low bar standard you use, then we are all deities in light of Jeremiah 1:5 and Ps 82:1

When all the other gods[a]
have come together,
the Lord God judges them
(CEV)
The spirit of Christ was in them.

If it said the spirit of God was in them you would agree with me proving I’m 100% right. But because it contradicts your doctrine you reject the truth in exchange for a lie.

My bar is the highest bar since Jesus said the OT is all about Him and I give Him the Glory,Honor, Praise and Worship due His Holy Name- the Name that is above all names that everyone will bow before at the Judgement, especially those who refuse to do it here while they are living on this earth.

hope this helps !!!

The spirit of Christ was in them.

If it said the spirit of God was in them you would agree with me proving I’m 100% right.
There is a disconnect as there always is in trinity land. Language usage.
  • Referring to 'the spirit of X" is NOT proof that X is God.
  • If you say the spirit of Trump is with them, that proves Trump is God?
  • If you say the spirit of '76 is with them, that proves '76 is God?
  • If you say the spirit of Lincoln is with them, that proves Lincoln is God?

How do you conclude that using the expression 'the Spirit of Christ was with them' proves he is God? Just a leap, an eisgesis leap. As low a bar as conveivable to support your doctrine, ignoring explicit Scripture that there is one God, Jesus' God, whose name is YHWH - not Jesus.

There is a disconnect as there always is in trinity land. Language usage.
  • Referring to 'the spirit of X" is NOT proof that X is God.
  • If you say the spirit of Trump is with them, that proves Trump is God?
  • If you say the spirit of '76 is with them, that proves '76 is God?
  • If you say the spirit of Lincoln is with them, that proves Lincoln is God?

How do you conclude that using the expression 'the Spirit of Christ was with them' proves he is God? Just a leap, an eisgesis leap. As low a bar as conveivable to support your doctrine, ignoring explicit Scripture that there is one God, Jesus' God, whose name is YHWH - not Jesus.
does the Spirit of God come from God ? yes or no

end of discussion- check and mate.

just in case you waffle read the charts which prove I'm correct about where the Holy Spirit comes from. Where the spirit of God has its origin.

hope this helps !!!

end of discussion- check and mate.
End of discussion? Check mate? Dude! Again, gigantic leaps and gaps. Language usage.

‘From’ is a preposition not a verb, like ’is.’ The X of Y is not Y. The Spirit of God is not God any more than the hammer of Thor is Thor.

I know you want to side step agency - and pretend the Baptism of Jesus is not a thing. Let’s consider the authority related to forgiveness of sin as parallel to the Spirit of God.

Some claim Jesus claimed deity by forgiving sins. This claim is defeated when one realizes Jesus, in turn, delegated this authority to his agents. So, you are left with admitting the Apostles are also God or Jesus is NOT.

Checkmate and end of discussion, now I will claim. :cool:

End of discussion? Check mate? Dude! Again, gigantic leaps and gaps. Language usage.

‘From’ is a preposition not a verb, like ’is.’ The X of Y is not Y. The Spirit of God is not God any more than the hammer of Thor is Thor.

I know you want to side step agency - and pretend the Baptism of Jesus is not a thing. Let’s consider the authority related to forgiveness of sin as parallel to the Spirit of God.

Some claim Jesus claimed deity by forgiving sins. This claim is defeated when one realizes Jesus, in turn, delegated this authority to his agents. So, you are left with admitting the Apostles are also God or Jesus is NOT.

Checkmate and end of discussion, now I will claim. :cool:
I noticed you avoided and dodged the question which is very telling. Let me repeat the question just in case it escaped your attention.

I noticed you avoided and dodged the question which is very telling. Let me repeat the question just in case it escaped your attention.

LOL. I dodged it eh? I think not. I answered it but not in the way you prefer. Answer is yes.

Revamped and consolidated of the original form of the Circle and bubbles: This is the current status. Still have more scripture to add and more attributes/ characteristics:

1697036069167.png

I
LOL. I dodged it eh? I think not. I answered it but not in the way you prefer. Answer is yes.
It's obvious the Spirit of himself comes or emanates from himself. A no-brainer. Civic gave an empty worthless question to you. I she that confused or what on this subject of the Spirit of the Father God? He's got is bad. Trinity-itis is setting in....:giggle:

I

It's obvious the Spirit of himself comes or emanates from himself. A no-brainer. Civic gave an empty worthless question to you. I she that confused or what on this subject of the Spirit of the Father God? He's got is bad. Trinity-itis is setting in....:giggle:
No you have proven my point.

Laws of logic 101, Sound reasoning 101, Common sense 101, Exegesis 101.

If the Spirit pf God comes from the Person of God then the Spirit of Christ comes from the Person of Christ. So my point with 2 Peter 1:1 stands as it was the Spirit of Christ who was in the OT prophets proving He pre existed His physical birth as a man.

This is a unitarians deal breaker and exposes their fallacious doctrine concerning Christ who was in the OT just the same as the Father was in the OT.

Its bullet proof.

hope this helps !!!

No you have proven my point.

Laws of logic 101, Sound reasoning 101, Common sense 101, Exegesis 101.

If the Spirit pf God comes from the Person of God then the Spirit of Christ comes from the Person of Christ. So my point with 2 Peter 1:1 stands as it was the Spirit of Christ who was in the OT prophets proving He pre existed His physical birth as a man.

This is a unitarians deal breaker and exposes their fallacious doctrine concerning Christ who was in the OT just the same as the Father was in the OT.

Its bullet proof.

hope this helps !!!
No it's not. This is not the first time you make this triumphant announcement, this type of desperation, and then it fades away quickly into the dust.

I just have not got to this SINGLE verse of your yet....yet again a single verse that speaks the entire truth on the subject.....:cool:

No it's not. This is not the first time you make this triumphant announcement, this type of desperation, and then it fades away quickly into the dust.

I just have not got to this SINGLE verse of your yet....yet again a single verse that speaks the entire truth on the subject.....:cool:
The spirit of Christ in them is equal to in r=every way the spirit of God in them.

If Christ did not exist in the OT then neither did the Father. Thats how the laws of logic work, sound reasoning works. You cannot have one without the other or else its a contradiction and a fallacious argument- ie eisegesis.

My view is sound biblical exegesis, logic based upon reason and common sense reading of the verse. Unlike you I do not read my presuppositions into the passage but allow it to declare the truth is proclaims.

hope this helps !!!

The spirit of Christ in them is equal to in r=every way the spirit of God in them.

If Christ did not exist in the OT then neither did the Father. Thats how the laws of logic work, sound reasoning works. You cannot have one without the other or else its a contradiction and a fallacious argument- ie eisegesis.

My view is sound biblical exegesis, logic based upon reason and common sense reading of the verse. Unlike you I do not read my presuppositions into the passage but allow it to declare the truth is proclaims.

hope this helps !!!
Wow, your1st statement is a false truth to be sure. Did you make this up all my yourself? No scripture speaks to this ridiculous claim of yours.

Now read these words, Christ existed in the OT as believers of yesterday and today existed in the OT, by/ in the word of the Father only. These spirits were already slated to exist before Adam. There is scripture for this claim and not yours.

And so you can have one without the other until.... The word of God never was transferred into a human being until over 2000 years ago.

Wow, your1st statement is a false truth to be sure. Did you make this up all my yourself? No scripture speaks to this ridiculous claim of yours.

Now read these words, Christ existed in the OT as believers of yesterday and today existed in the OT, by/ in the word of the Father only. These spirits were already slated to exist before Adam. There is scripture for this claim and not yours.

And so you can have one without the other until.... The word of God never was transferred into a human being until over 2000 years ago.
In Bold Red, underlined for easy viewing for those having trouble with seeing.

1 Peter 1

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

hope this helps !!! :)

In Bold Red, underlined for easy viewing for those having trouble with seeing.

1 Peter 1

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

hope this helps !!! :)
Yes, I know this already civic. Did not have to redline and enlarge it for me. 1 Peter 1:11 confirms we have the spirit of Christ within us as I already said using 1 John 5:19-20. Now I will add this verse of 1 Peter 1:11 as more support for the characteristic of the Spirit of God called " It dwells in the believer via the Son's spirit. ...thx again

Remember, within a true believer the Spirit of God gave us the Son's spirit to grow into....and this Father's Spirit (IT) is already resident in the Son's spirit since Jesus walked the earth...so we have both...and they are distinct. The (S)spirit(s) of the issue can be tricky indeed to understand and sort out indeed.

Back
Top Bottom