He that believes and is not water baptised is saved

Boy you really dislike the Gospel of Gods Grace, Tulip
tulip is a false gospel, a gospel of works. your faith is a work. there is no grace in tulip. its the opposite of grace. the gospel is not necessary in tulip. one is saved before they receive the gospel and believe it.

you are not fooling anyone and I know tulip better than you ever will. :)

next

tulip is a false gospel, a gospel of works. your faith is a work. there is no grace in tulip. its the opposite of grace. the gospel is not necessary in tulip. one is saved before they receive the gospel and believe it.

you are not fooling anyone and I know tulip better than you ever will. :)

next
There you go calling the Gospel a false gospel, not good friend, and Judgment day is approaching

Yes sir it is, the Doctrines of Grace, the Gospel of Grace, and you call it a false gospel
the gospel in the N.T. has nothing to do with the invention of tulip 1600 years later.

according you you no one was saved prior to the invention of tulip.

utter nonsense.

next

the gospel in the N.T. has nothing to do with the invention of tulip 1600 years later.

according you you no one was saved prior to the invention of tulip.

utter nonsense.

next
Yes sir it is, the Doctrines of Grace, the Gospel of Grace, and you call it a false gospel

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit"
Hmm, let's see, is there a name given for anyone in this verse? Nope, Matt 28:19 does not give a name for the Son. It gives three titles for the three parts of the Godhead: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
So you think the name of the son per the verse is son?

So you think the name of the son per the verse is son?
Yep. Who the Son sets free is free indeed.

Get yourself one of these it explains it thoroughly.

The Beginners Bible – Kid Sized Devotions by Zondervan

Zondervan has been a trusted resource for Christians since the 1930s, landing them a spot on this list. The Beginner’s Bible devotional can be used any time of day and has short, simple devotions perfect for the attention span of a two-year-old.

There you go calling the Gospel a false gospel, not good friend, and Judgment day is approaching
This is what Paul preached

1 Corinthians 15:1–11 (KJV 1900) — 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

It's not your false gospel of unconditional election

This is what Paul preached

1 Corinthians 15:1–11 (KJV 1900) — 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

It's not your false gospel of unconditional election
I dont see you believing what Paul preached friend, and the Doctrines of Grace are Gospel Doctrines

Back
Top Bottom