Glory to the Son

He is called the Word of God in Revelation- Jesus words are the very words of God because He is God.

Plus I have literally provided 100's of verses in this thread alone that declare Christ is God
I don’t care… you continue to mess up the message of Yeshua in his directives in how to worship…

You can quote the Bible all day long and smile behind the computer screen and be like, see here is the answer… just cause you do that doesn’t mean you have the right understanding… and you should remind your audience to never believe you, or any thing else you may declare by the Bible but for people to go seek for themselves….

Not do homework for yourself and expect other people to benefit off what you declare is “truth.”
And you deny everyone of them. That is very telling.

hope this helps !!!
You’re very inconsiderate, for a person called civic… guess when I die you’ll be my judge… no matter how much knowledge you have, it doesn’t trump having faith and being made right with Yahavah by the Lord Jesus, in which we can have peace and know Gods love is on our heart.

I just counted over 475 bible verses I referenced in this thread proclaiming Jesus Deity as God.

So it has nothing to do with " my opinion" since I'm quoting the Bible stating His Deity from both the Old and New Testaments. The Prophets call Him God, the Apostles call Him God, the Angels call Him God, the Father calls Him God, Jesus calls Himself God, those He forgave, healed and saved know He is God, His enemies know He identified Himself as God, the demons know He is God, satan knows He is God.

Who do unitarians deny He is God ?

Thats the million dollar question.

hope this helps !!!

I don’t care… you continue to mess up the message of Yeshua in his directives in how to worship…

You can quote the Bible all day long and smile behind the computer screen and be like, see here is the answer… just cause you do that doesn’t mean you have the right understanding… and you should remind your audience to never believe you, or any thing else you may declare by the Bible but for people to go seek for themselves….

Not do homework for yourself and expect other people to benefit off what you declare is “truth.”

You’re very inconsiderate, for a person called civic… guess when I die you’ll be my judge… no matter how much knowledge you have, it doesn’t trump having faith and being made right with Yahavah by the Lord Jesus, in which we can have peace and know Gods love is on our heart.
Have you ever asked why you refuse to confess Jesus is Lord ( YHWH ) as Paul says one must do in Romans 10:9-14 ?

Joel 2:32
"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Will be delivered;

For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
There will be those who escape,
As the Lord has said,
Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Once again we see Paul quote another OT passage about YHWH and apply it to Jesus who is the one and only Lord according to the N.T.

Romans 10:9-13
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of C all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

From BDB Hebrew lexicon once again proving Adonai is YHWH.

b. Adonay proper name of God, parallel with Yahweh, substitution for it often by scribal error, & eventually supplanting it. In earlier Isaiah 3:17 + (19 t. seeming to belong here), Amos 7:7,8; Amos 9:1; Ezekiel 18:25,29; Ezekiel 33:17,20; Ezekiel 21:14 (probably ׳אֲדֹנָי י as in usual phrase); Zechariah 9:4; Malachi 1:12,14; Lamentations 1:14 + (14 t.) Psalm 2:4; Psalm 37:13; Psalm 78:65; Psalm 90:17 (? יהוה) Psalm 110:5(Dalman puts most of these below (a); — many cases are doubtful); 1 Kings 3:10,15 (Masoretic אדני for יהוה compare Dalm 2 Kings 7:6; Dalm rightly questions; he reads יהוה). The phrases אֲדֹנָי אֱלֹהַיPsalm 38:16; Psalm 86:12, Adonay my God; אֲדֹנָי הָאֱלֹהִים Daniel 9:3, אֱלֹהֵינוּ ׳אDaniel 9:9,15, הָאֵל ׳א Daniel 9:4 favour taking ׳א Daniel 1:2; Daniel 9:7,8 (יהוה ?) Daniel 9:16; Daniel 9:17; Daniel 9:19; Daniel 9:19; Daniel 9:19 as the divine name.

4 אֲדֹנָי יהוה (a) my Lord Yahweh (see יהוה) Genesis 15:2,8 (JE) Joshua 7:7 (J, ᵐ5 omit ׳י) Deuteronomy 3:24; Deuteronomy 9:26; Judges 6:22; Judges 16:28; 2 Samuel 7:1 (6 t.) 1 Kings 2:26; 1 Kings 8:53; probably Amos 3:7,8; Amos 7:2,4,5; Amos 9:8; Jeremiah 1:6; Jeremiah 4:10; Jeremiah 14:13; Jeremiah 32:17,25; Ezekiel 4:14; Ezekiel 8:1; Ezekiel 9:6; Ezekiel 11:13; Ezekiel 20:49; Ezekiel 37:3 (׳יָדַע כִּי אֲני א ׳י) Ezekiel 13:9; Ezekiel 23:49; Ezekiel 24:24; Ezekiel 28:24; Ezekiel 29:16inappropriate in mouth of God; strike out אֲדֹנָי (Co) or read אֱלֹהֵיכֶם ׳י (Dalm); Micah 1:2; Zephaniah 1:7; Obadiah 1; Zechariah 9:14; Psalm 71:5; Psalm 71:16; Psalm 73:28; (b) apparently proper name Adonay Yahweh Isaiah 25:8; Jeremiah 44:26; exile Isaiah 40:10 + (10 t., but Isaiah 61:1,11 read יהוה, ᵐ5); (c) uncertain whether (a) or (b) in prophetic formula אָמַר ׳י ׳א Isaiah 7:7; Isaiah 28:16; Isaiah 30:15; Isaiah 49:22; Isaiah 51:4; Isaiah 65:13; Jeremiah 7:20; Amos 1:8; Amos 3:11; Amos 5:3; Amos 7:6; Obadiah 1; Ezekiel (131 t.); ׳י ׳נְאֻם אIsaiah 56:8; Jeremiah 2:22; Amos 3:13; Amos 4:5; Amos 8:3,9,11; Ezekiel (80 t.); ׳י ׳דְּבַראֿ Ezekiel 6:3; Ezekiel 25:3; Ezekiel 36:4; ׳י ׳נִשְׁבַּע א Amos 4:2; Amos 6:8; ׳י׳כֹּה הִרְאַנִי א Amos 7:1,4; Amos 8:1.

5 יהוה אֲדֹנָי Yahweh my Lord Psalm 68:21; Psalm 109:21; Psalm 140:8; Psalm 141:8; Habakkuk 3:9.

6 אֲדֹנָי יהוה צְבָאוֺת (a) my Lord Yahweh .(see צבאות) Psalm 69:7; Amos 9:5; Isaiah 10:23; Isaiah 22:5,12; Isaiah 28:22compare ׳אֱלֹהֵי הַצְבָאוֺת א ׳י, Yahweh, the God of Hosts my Lord Amos 5:16; (b) a divine name, Adonay, Yahweh . Jeremiah 46:10 (twice in verse); Jeremiah 50:25; (c) uncertain are ׳צ ׳י ׳כֹּה אָמַר א Isaiah 10:24; Isaiah 22:14,15; ׳נְאֻם א ׳צ ׳י Isaiah 3:15; Jeremiah 2:19; Jeremiah 49:5; Jeremiah 50:31.

also Kurios is the GREEK translation or equivalent of YHWH in the LXX. And Christ is called Kurios ( YHWH ) to many times to count in the N.T.

Jesus is the Lord in Joel, Isaiah and Jeremiah

Joel 2:27-32
27 "Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,

And that I am the Lord your God,

And there is no other;

And My people will never be put to shame.

28 " It will come about after this

That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;

And your sons and daughters will prophesy,

Your old men will dream dreams,

Your young men will see visions.

29 "Even on the male and female servants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 "I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,

Blood, fire and columns of smoke.

31 "The sun will be turned into darkness

And the moon into blood

Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

32 "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

Rom 10:9-13
9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Isa 45:21-24
Is it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except Me.
22 " Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 "I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
24 "They will say of Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.'

Phil 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rom 14:10-12
For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11 For it is written,

" AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,

AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

1 Cor 2:8-9
the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

Jeremiah 17:10 the Lord says

"I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind. Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings"

In Revelation 2:23 Jesus says
"I am He who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works"

So if Jesus is not God why would he claim to do something in Revelation that Yahweh claimed in Jeremiah?

So is it Yahweh or Jesus who searches hearts and minds?

The only name that can possibly be above all names is the name of YHWH. Even Non trinitarians are forced to agree with this one due to the fact that their own theology acknowledges that YHWH is greater in nature than Jesus. This means that Jesus shares the personal name and authority of YHWH, making Him God as no one can be equal to God except God alone.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
Have you ever asked why you refuse to confess Jesus is Lord ( YHWH ) as Paul says one must do in Romans 10:9-14 ?

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

Once again we see Paul quote another OT passage about YHWH and apply it to Jesus who is the one and only Lord according to the N.T.

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of C all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

b. Adonay proper name of God, parallel with Yahweh, substitution for it often by scribal error, & eventually supplanting it. In earlier Isaiah 3:17 + (19 t. seeming to belong here), Amos 7:7,8; Amos 9:1; Ezekiel 18:25,29; Ezekiel 33:17,20; Ezekiel 21:14 (probably ׳אֲדֹנָי י as in usual phrase); Zechariah 9:4; Malachi 1:12,14; Lamentations 1:14 + (14 t.) Psalm 2:4; Psalm 37:13; Psalm 78:65; Psalm 90:17 (? יהוה) Psalm 110:5(Dalman puts most of these below (a); — many cases are doubtful); 1 Kings 3:10,15 (Masoretic אדני for יהוה compare Dalm 2 Kings 7:6; Dalm rightly questions; he reads יהוה). The phrases אֲדֹנָי אֱלֹהַיPsalm 38:16; Psalm 86:12, Adonay my God; אֲדֹנָי הָאֱלֹהִים Daniel 9:3, אֱלֹהֵינוּ ׳אDaniel 9:9,15, הָאֵל ׳א Daniel 9:4 favour taking ׳א Daniel 1:2; Daniel 9:7,8 (יהוה ?) Daniel 9:16; Daniel 9:17; Daniel 9:19; Daniel 9:19; Daniel 9:19 as the divine name.

4 אֲדֹנָי יהוה (a) my Lord Yahweh (see יהוה) Genesis 15:2,8 (JE) Joshua 7:7 (J, ᵐ5 omit ׳י) Deuteronomy 3:24; Deuteronomy 9:26; Judges 6:22; Judges 16:28; 2 Samuel 7:1 (6 t.) 1 Kings 2:26; 1 Kings 8:53; probably Amos 3:7,8; Amos 7:2,4,5; Amos 9:8; Jeremiah 1:6; Jeremiah 4:10; Jeremiah 14:13; Jeremiah 32:17,25; Ezekiel 4:14; Ezekiel 8:1; Ezekiel 9:6; Ezekiel 11:13; Ezekiel 20:49; Ezekiel 37:3 (׳יָדַע כִּי אֲני א ׳י) Ezekiel 13:9; Ezekiel 23:49; Ezekiel 24:24; Ezekiel 28:24; Ezekiel 29:16inappropriate in mouth of God; strike out אֲדֹנָי (Co) or read אֱלֹהֵיכֶם ׳י (Dalm); Micah 1:2; Zephaniah 1:7; Obadiah 1; Zechariah 9:14; Psalm 71:5; Psalm 71:16; Psalm 73:28; (b) apparently proper name Adonay Yahweh Isaiah 25:8; Jeremiah 44:26; exile Isaiah 40:10 + (10 t., but Isaiah 61:1,11 read יהוה, ᵐ5); (c) uncertain whether (a) or (b) in prophetic formula אָמַר ׳י ׳א Isaiah 7:7; Isaiah 28:16; Isaiah 30:15; Isaiah 49:22; Isaiah 51:4; Isaiah 65:13; Jeremiah 7:20; Amos 1:8; Amos 3:11; Amos 5:3; Amos 7:6; Obadiah 1; Ezekiel (131 t.); ׳י ׳נְאֻם אIsaiah 56:8; Jeremiah 2:22; Amos 3:13; Amos 4:5; Amos 8:3,9,11; Ezekiel (80 t.); ׳י ׳דְּבַראֿ Ezekiel 6:3; Ezekiel 25:3; Ezekiel 36:4; ׳י ׳נִשְׁבַּע א Amos 4:2; Amos 6:8; ׳י׳כֹּה הִרְאַנִי א Amos 7:1,4; Amos 8:1.

5 יהוה אֲדֹנָי Yahweh my Lord Psalm 68:21; Psalm 109:21; Psalm 140:8; Psalm 141:8; Habakkuk 3:9.

6 אֲדֹנָי יהוה צְבָאוֺת (a) my Lord Yahweh .(see צבאות) Psalm 69:7; Amos 9:5; Isaiah 10:23; Isaiah 22:5,12; Isaiah 28:22compare ׳אֱלֹהֵי הַצְבָאוֺת א ׳י, Yahweh, the God of Hosts my Lord Amos 5:16; (b) a divine name, Adonay, Yahweh . Jeremiah 46:10 (twice in verse); Jeremiah 50:25; (c) uncertain are ׳צ ׳י ׳כֹּה אָמַר א Isaiah 10:24; Isaiah 22:14,15; ׳נְאֻם א ׳צ ׳י Isaiah 3:15; Jeremiah 2:19; Jeremiah 49:5; Jeremiah 50:31.

also Kurios is the GREEK translation or equivalent of YHWH in the LXX. And Christ is called Kurios ( YHWH ) to many times to count in the N.T.

And there is no other;

And the moon into blood

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Is it not I, the Lord?
There is none except Me.
And will not turn back,

For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

"I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind. Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings"

"I am He who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works"

So if Jesus is not God why would he claim to do something in Revelation that Yahweh claimed in Jeremiah?

The only name that can possibly be above all names is the name of YHWH. Even Non trinitarians are forced to agree with this one due to the fact that their own theology acknowledges that YHWH is greater in nature than Jesus. This means that Jesus shares the personal name and authority of YHWH, making Him God as no one can be equal to God except God alone.

hope this helps !!!

So much good proof, Civic.

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

And there is no other;

And the moon into blood

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

Is it not I, the Lord?
There is none except Me.
And will not turn back,

hope this helps !!!
Many people confess Jesus is Lord…

I don’t care… God is looking at the heart… not the words… he looking for actions… which was lead by the spirit, and not the self…

You can go all days with this and provide proofs, even the son who would be called Mighty God… but we are never told to worship anyone but Yahavah, the Father…

But you continue to tell me and lead me somewhere else that is not true… the son achieving his prior glory, is now today seen as the Lord God Almighty…

But I don’t see anywhere Jesus explicitly states worship him, or that he is God… he says I am… but that is easily noted as the Father speaking through his Word as the I am, which his name was made known later as Jehovah… or Yahweh.

@civic so you can share your knowledge with me all you want, but your ways and opinion, doesn’t make me have to accept what you say or the Bible may “be used to make Jesus - YHWH in the sense he is not YHWHs Word.

So much good proof, Civic.
Thanks brother one must turn a blind eye to all the evidence pointing out in scripture that Jesus is God. This tells me that people who deny His Deity read the scriptures with a bias- they open their bible with the false presumption Jesus is not God when reading the bible. So everywhere it implies His deity they deny it.

Many people confess Jesus is Lord…

I don’t care… God is looking at the heart… not the words… he looking for actions… which was lead by the spirit, and not the self…
Lord means YHWH. Do you confess Jesus is your LORD, GOD, YHWH ?

I have provided 100's of scriptures in this thread calling Him God, YHWH, LORD of the Old Testament and new Testament.

Lord means YHWH. Do you confess Jesus is your LORD, GOD, YHWH ?

I have provided 100's of scriptures in this thread calling Him God, YHWH, LORD of the Old Testament and new Testament.
LORD means YHWH…

Can you show me a scripture where JESUS STATES WE MUST WORSIP HIM OVER HIS FATHER? If your so positive about it… prove me that I’m suppose to worship Jesus, and that Jesus said so…

Because if you can’t; … I’ll be surprised…

I know Jesus is God with them, as the Word of God made flesh, and also his Father residing within the body of Yeshua by virtue of the Holy Spirit of Yahavah….

LORD means YHWH…

Can you show me a scripture where JESUS STATES WE MUST WORSIP HIM OVER HIS FATHER? If your so positive about it… prove me that I’m suppose to worship Jesus, and that Jesus said so…

Because if you can’t; … I’ll be surprised…

I know Jesus is God with them, as the Word of God made flesh, and also his Father residing within the body of Yeshua by virtue of the Holy Spirit of Yahavah….
Where did I say you must worship Him " OVER " the Father ?

quote me

@civic before anyone knew that Jesus would sit on the throne with his Father. Yahavah is know as LORD GOD, anything he spoke was of his Word… which expressed his Heart… when all things had come to an end, and all things placed beneath the feet of Yeshua, it too also meant his Word/Son would continue to be subjected to the one whom spoke in the beginning. Which was not Jesus, but Yahavah…

I am pretty sure Jesus never claimed to be God virtue of the flesh, but it was what was within the Lord Yeshua, which helped in having never sinned… or fallen short… yes Jesus states before Abraham was, I am… he is the Word of God… no doubt about it. He is the expression of Yahavahs own heart…

And to think that we should just not listen to Yeshua and go about doing things our own way… rather than what he taught…

Which was to seek out to know the true God, and the one he has sent Jesus.

If you think you known the true God, that is wonderful… if you still think I deny God and his Son, good cause I’m not in need of your acceptance when it comes down to it.

Where did I say you must worship Him " OVER " the Father ?

quote me
I know for one thing you have avoided that apparent reasoning many times now… but you assert it… didn’t you say (though), Jesus is Yahweh, and we are to worship him? Where does Yeshua, or Yahavah suggest that is proper? Not that I care if someone wanna pray to Jesus, that is all up to them, but I’ve learned we to pray in Jesus name to the one whom we call Father.

@civic before anyone knew that Jesus would sit on the throne with his Father. Yahavah is know as LORD GOD, anything he spoke was of his Word… which expressed his Heart… when all things had come to an end, and all things placed beneath the feet of Yeshua, it too also meant his Word/Son would continue to be subjected to the one whom spoke in the beginning. Which was not Jesus, but Yahavah…

I am pretty sure Jesus never claimed to be God virtue of the flesh, but it was what was within the Lord Yeshua, which helped in having never sinned… or fallen short… yes Jesus states before Abraham was, I am… he is the Word of God… no doubt about it. He is the expression of Yahavahs own heart…

And to think that we should just not listen to Yeshua and go about doing things our own way… rather than what he taught…

Which was to seek out to know the true God, and the one he has sent Jesus.

If you think you known the true God, that is wonderful… if you still think I deny God and his Son, good cause I’m not in need of your acceptance when it comes down to it.

I know for one thing you have avoided that apparent reasoning many times now… but you assert it… didn’t you say (though), Jesus is Yahweh, and we are to worship him? Where does Yeshua, or Yahavah suggest that is proper? Not that I care if someone wanna pray to Jesus, that is all up to them, but I’ve learned we to pray in Jesus name to the one whom we call Father.
I did not state in place of the Father- He is equal with the Father- see Philippians 2 where Paul declared His equality with God.

Do you ever wonder why the Invocations and Doxologies include both the Father and the Son, as Equals ? @Fred I know you have allot to add on this topic :)

A Doxology is reserved for God. Below we see the Triune God mentioned in the Doxologies and opening of some of the N.T. letters. The NT declares that honor and glory are due to God alone. Some doxologies only mention Christ which speaks volumes about what the Apostles thought about Him and His Glory as God. The clear fact is Jesus receives the identical glory that the Father receives. These passages also make it abundantly clear of Christ’s pre existence and glory prior to creation(see John 17:5 below). He is therefore eternal just as the Father is eternal. Jesus received the Worship and Glory while on the earth and in Revelation receives the same honor,glory,praise and worship the Father receives in heaven. Jesus must be God Incarnate !

2 Tim 4:18
18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Phil 4:20
20 Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Gal 1:3-5
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be the glory forevermore. Amen.

Eph 3:16-21
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.

2 Cor 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 Thess 5:19-28
Do not put out the Spirit's fire; 20 do not treat prophecies with contempt. 21 Test everything. Hold on to the good. 22 Avoid every kind of evil.
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

25 Brothers, pray for us. 26 Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss. 27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers.

28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

2 Tim 4:22
The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.

Philem 25
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Heb 13:20-21
May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 24-25
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

1 Peter 5:14
Peace to all of you who are in Christ.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

1 John 5:20-21
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true — even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
21 Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.

Revelation 1:5-7
(5) and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood—
(6) and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(7) Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

1 Peter 4:11
Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Rev 5:11-14

11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice,
"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."
13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,
"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."
14 And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

Rev 22:17-21
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

Invocations in the N.T.

What we see here from Paul is that he equates Jesus as the source of grace and peace with the Father. Paul clearly identifies Jesus as equal with the Father and expresses His Deity with these invocations in his epistles. Not only is this a prayer from Paul but an act of worship in Paul's letters. Paul is giving Jesus the identical same honor to Jesus as he does to the Father. After all Jesus in His very own words commanded others to honor Him as you do the Father(John 5:23) Jesus thought equality with God was not something He needed to grasp for it was inherent within His nature.(Phil 2,Col 1,John 1, Heb 1, 1 John 1 etc.....) He was God in the flesh(John 1:1,14) He said he who has seen Me has seen the Father and I and the Father are one. Why would you ask to show you the Father ? You are looking at God!!!!!!! Jesus also said before Abraham was born " I Am" ( the self existing One, with no beginning). The case for the Deity of Christ and Plurality in God is bullet proof in scripture.

Rom 1:7
7 to all who are beloved of God in Rome, called as saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ

1 Cor 1:3
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 1:2
2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gal 1:3-4
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

Eph 1:1-2

Phil 1:2

2 Thess 1:1-2
To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: 2 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philem 3
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
I did not state in place of the Father- He is equal with the Father- see Philippians 2 where Paul declared His equality with God.
How are they equal when the Son gives everything to the Father and become subject to Him, who gave him all things? I disagree with co-equality, three persons of the trinity… the Holy Spirit is not even a person…

I don’t think Jesus would have went about his mission doing what he did, if he did not listen to his Father…

How are they equal when the Son gives everything to the Father and become subject to Him, who gave him all things? I disagree with co-equality, three persons of the trinity… the Holy Spirit is not even a person…

I don’t think Jesus would have went about his mission doing what he did, if he did not listen to his Father…
you respond to fast try reading my entire post with all the scripture affirming what I stated on Equality between the Father and the Son.

Shouldn’t that give us even more reason to follow suit after Yeshuas directives!

”Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?” Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me. “I have told you all these things while I am with you. But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name.“
‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭22‬-‭26‬ ‭ERV‬‬

”“I have told you these things, using words that hide the meaning. But the time will come when I will not use words like that to tell you things. I will speak to you in plain words about the Father. Then you will be able to ask the Father for things in my name. I’m not saying that I will have to ask the Father for you. The Father himself loves you because you have loved me. And he loves you because you have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father into the world. Now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”
‭‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭25‬-‭28‬ ‭ERV‬‬
you respond to fast try reading my entire post with all the scripture affirming what I stated on Equality between the Father and the Son.

I don’t need to accept that to be made right with God… I need to accept the Lord Yeshua and his Father rising him up again to newness of life, and focus primarily living in faith and by the spirit, which Yahavah gives by and through the name of Yeshua, whom came forth from the Father…

You probably hardly read mine, but you going in as someone trying to teach me… the trinity, is going to far out in left field, cause I don’t accept that manmade theology, can you show me a scripture where Jesus proclaimed “I am equal with my Father.”

”You heard me say to you, ‘I am leaving, but I will come back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be happy that I am going back to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.“
‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭28‬ ‭ERV‬‬

So what about, Philippians…

Paul wrote,

”Think about what we have in Christ: the encouragement he has brought us, the comfort of his love, our sharing in his Spirit, and the mercy and kindness he has shown us. If you enjoy these blessings, then do what will make my joy complete: Agree with each other, and show your love for each other. Be united in your goals and in the way you think. In whatever you do, don’t let selfishness or pride be your guide. Be humble, and honor others more than yourselves. Don’t be interested only in your own life, but care about the lives of others too. In your life together, think the way Christ Jesus thought. He was like God in every way, but he did not think that his being equal with God was something to use for his own benefit. Instead, he gave up everything, even his place with God. He accepted the role of a servant, appearing in human form. During his life as a man, he humbled himself by being fully obedient to God, even when that caused his death—death on a cross. So God raised him up to the most important place and gave him the name that is greater than any other name. God did this so that every person will bow down to honor the name of Jesus. Everyone in heaven, on earth, and under the earth will bow. They will all confess, “Jesus Christ is Lord,” and this will bring glory to God the Father. My dear friends, you always obeyed what you were taught. Just as you obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important for you to obey now that I am not there. So you must continue to live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation. Do this with fear and respect for God. Yes, it is God who is working in you. He helps you want to do what pleases him, and he gives you the power to do it.“
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬

I recognize Yeshuas name is above all names… in order to reach deliverance, but it doesn’t make Yahavahs name insignificant… people try to place Yahavah under Yeshua, when it’s Yeshua whom is under Yahavah… though today they sit together returning to the former glory once had, recognizing that Yahavah is greater than Yeshua, even so our fellowship is with God and with his Son…

”We want to tell you about the Word that gives life—the one who existed before the world began. This is the one we have heard and have seen with our own eyes. We saw what he did, and our hands touched him. Yes, the one who is life was shown to us. We saw him, and so we can tell others about him. We now tell you about him. He is the eternal life that was with God the Father and was shown to us. We are telling you about what we have seen and heard because we want you to have fellowship with us. The fellowship we share together is with God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. We write these things to you so that you can be full of joy with us.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Yeshua said eternal life is found, in knowing the true God and knowing the one whom he had sent, Jesus… Yeshua and abiding in him, we partake of eternal bread and eternal waters… and adds eternal life also to believers who now have the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, which is of course life giving…

Why would Jesus need to do this if he is God as you claim he is…

During his life as a man, he humbled himself by being fully obedient to God, even when that caused his death—death on a cross.

If Yeshua was Yahavah why would he need to be fully obedient to His Father… or His God… he is God why does he need to listen to anyone??

. The fellowship we share together is with God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ.

Where in scripture is it found that Jesus is called God the Son, or the Holy Spirit is called God the Holy Spirit.,.

There is none. There is only God the Father, if you go the other route you got 3 Gods in one God… but that is against Paul’s directive in which he explains there is only One God, and of course One Lord (not LORD) Jesus Christ.

Yeshua said eternal life is found, in knowing the true God and knowing the one whom he had sent, Jesus… Yeshua and abiding in him, we partake of eternal bread and eternal waters… and adds eternal life also to believers who now have the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, which is of course life giving…
Read what Jesus said about Himself regarding life and eternal life. You one solitary verse Jn17:3 does not nullify all of these below from Jesus lips. Plus Jesus in John 17:3 is making Himself EQUAL with the Father regarding eternal life.

Jesus is the source of Eternal Life

John 1:1-10
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life,and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 6 There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light. 9 There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man.

John 3:14-15
"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

John 3:36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life,

John 4:14 -but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

John 5:39-40- You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

John 6:27 "Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you,

John 6:40 "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."

John 6:51 " I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."

John 6:54 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.

John 10:28 - I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

1 John 2:25 This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.

1 John 5:13-14 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 John 5:20 -we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

hope this helps !!!

Read what Jesus said about Himself regarding life and eternal life. You one solitary verse Jn17:3 does not nullify all of these below from Jesus lips. Plus Jesus in John 17:3 is making Himself EQUAL with the Father regarding eternal life.

Jesus is the source of Eternal Life

John 1:1-10
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life,and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 6 There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light. 9 There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man.

John 3:14-15
"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

John 3:36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life,

John 4:14 -but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

John 5:39-40- You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

John 6:27 "Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you,

John 6:40 "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."

John 6:51 " I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."

John 6:54 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.

John 10:28 - I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

1 John 2:25 This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.

1 John 5:13-14 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 John 5:20 -we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

hope this helps !!!

Nor does these scripture, nullify what Jesus said… unless you believe he is not to be listened to… if we don’t listen to what he said, these scriptures you shared don’t mean anything. Not everything you shared is directly from Jesus’s lips.

Nor does these scripture, nullify what Jesus said… unless you believe he is not to be listened to… if we don’t listen to what he said, these scriptures you shared don’t mean anything. Not everything you shared is directly from Jesus’s lips.
What kind of a Bible do you need to get the verses directly from Jesus's lips? Is that like the audio Bible? Where do you download that one?

But the good news is that studying the Bible helps us avoid theological error. The Bible tells us, "Watch your life and doctrine closely" (1 Timothy 4:16), adding that we "must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine" (Titus 2:1). If the Bible is our authority for faith and life, then the inspired words it contains will help us to avoid error. In a pluralistic world with many religious and non-religious ideas competing for attention, studying the Bible provides us with a firm foundation in God's truth rather than the errors of the world. Knowing the Bible also helps us respond to error and answer questions that skeptics and others may have about it, which Civic is great at doing.

What kind of a Bible do you need to get the verses directly from Jesus's lips? Is that like the audio Bible? Where do you download that one?

But the good news is that studying the Bible helps us avoid theological error. The Bible tells us, "Watch your life and doctrine closely" (1 Timothy 4:16), adding that we "must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine" (Titus 2:1). If the Bible is our authority for faith and life, then the inspired words it contains will help us to avoid error. In a pluralistic world with many religious and non-religious ideas competing for attention, studying the Bible provides us with a firm foundation in God's truth rather than the errors of the world. Knowing the Bible also helps us respond to error and answer questions that skeptics and others may have about it, which Civic is great at doing.
Amen 🙏

Back
Top Bottom