Glory to the Son

There is no hypostatic union. (Woops) meant to put this on the hypostatic union. Sorry… civic.

There is Yahavah, his Word he had sent, which was given life by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah indwelling as the heart/soul of Yahavah, expressing his Fathers likeness by and through the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, which Yeshua died to himself daily, in subjection to his Fathers will to be done. Allowing his Father to work with Him, as he went along, his mission which would be to give up his life, for the sake of his God, and for the sake of the world being reconciled back to Yahavah by the subsequent ridding of all sin being paid for once and for all.

Yeshua, was God with us, how? By being the Word of God made flesh, but that flesh is not what resides within. Yeshua, was by nature the Word of God but also Yahavahs expressed Word. Yahavah by and through his Son, and his willingness to work with his Father by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah also indwelling Yeshua, was all in part of Yahavah being among his own people, by merit of Yeshua, whom was the one whom “created all things,” by virtue of Yahavah speaking. This collective soul/heart of the Word of Yahavah made flesh named Yeshua, was not by any means his own Father… he was the expression of the Mighty Father, by virtue of the Spirit, however his flesh, which died on the cross forsaken by Yahavah, was Yeshua, the Word of Yahavah, being silenced for three days, in order for the promise to remain true, which was a decision by Yeshua to choose to give up his life, when he did not have to…

100% man 100% god, is bit of a stretch, Yeshua was indeed Yahavah with them (because Yahavah was with them by indwelling in Christ by the Holy Spirit, and by virtue of Yeshua, Yahavah is now with us, by and through the Holy Spirit of Yahavah which he pours his love and writes his laws on the hearts and minds of those whom are his… Yeshua, came down being the Word of Yahavah, he was not his Father in the sense of being his Father… he was taught by his Father… what to do and what to say…

conclusion:When Jesus came to earth He laid aside or emptied Himself of something. There are many misconceptions at to what He set aside. It was not His Deity. Jesus could not empty Himself of His Deity - He could not stop being God. He was always God the Son. He could not exchange His Deity for His humanity. Neither did He set aside only some of His divine attributes and keep others. In addition, Jesus always knew He was God and possessed these divine attributes - He was not ignorant of who He was or what He could do. Moreover Jesus allowed the people to know that He had such powers. Neither did Jesus set aside the use of His relative attributes such as being all-powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere present. Those powers were always present with Him.When Jesus became a human being He divested Himself of certain rights as God the Son. This can be seen in three ways. First He restricted Himself to a human body with all its limitations. He gave up His position when He became a human being. Second He veiled or hid His glory from the people. Finally, He exercised His relative attributes only by the will of God the Father - never on His own initiative.
Where can I ever find scripture that refers to Yeshua as God the Son? You really do believe that by your acceptance of the trinity gives you the ability to tell me, I that I dishonor Yeshua? I know yesterday that you are foolish to call Yeshua, Yahweh… because Yeshua is Yahweh’s Word… he is in no way, Yahavah himself, but you constantly just share your studies and continue to act in a manner that is inconsistent with the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, when trying to discuss why I totally reject the notion of the trinity because it doesn’t exist… it’s a made up theology… where can I find God the Son in scripture? Or God the Holy Spirit? There is none… that is what Yahavah, Yahavahs Word, and the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, in the beginning… I don’t see there being a Jesus born quite yet, which was when the Word of God that was God by virtue of Yahavah expressing himself through his Word which by virtue are Words which come from Yahavah, was sent and received by Mary being overshadow by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah.
”For us there is only one God, and he is our Father. All things came from him, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things were made through him, and we also have life through him.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭8‬:‭6‬ ‭ERV

Last edited:
conclusion:When Jesus came to earth He laid aside or emptied Himself of something. There are many misconceptions at to what He set aside. It was not His Deity. Jesus could not empty Himself of His Deity - He could not stop being God. He was always God the Son. He could not exchange His Deity for His humanity. Neither did He set aside only some of His divine attributes and keep others. In addition, Jesus always knew He was God and possessed these divine attributes - He was not ignorant of who He was or what He could do. Moreover Jesus allowed the people to know that He had such powers. Neither did Jesus set aside the use of His relative attributes such as being all-powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere present. Those powers were always present with Him.When Jesus became a human being He divested Himself of certain rights as God the Son. This can be seen in three ways. First He restricted Himself to a human body with all its limitations. He gave up His position when He became a human being. Second He veiled or hid His glory from the people. Finally, He exercised His relative attributes only by the will of God the Father - never on His own initiative.

”For us there is only one God, and he is our Father. All things came from him, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things were made through him, and we also have life through him.“
1 Cor 8:6 makes the Son equal with the Father as Co- Creators. No one but God/YHWH existed before creation.

hope this helps !!!

You have stated your opinion void of scripture and I will provide facts based on scripture to form a biblical opinion.

Jesus is eternal life, He is life.

Here is what the Jesus "of the Bible" says.

John 6: 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the "words" that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 14: 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep "my words": and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear "is not mine", but the Father's which sent me.

John 17: 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

John 17: 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 6: 44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

It isn't fair or truthful in my view, to say Matt gave an unbiblical opinion. I posted only a few of the Volumes of Scriptures in which the Jesus "of the Bible" promotes His Father who sent Him, who Gave Him "EVERY WORD" HE spoke, delivered to Him "EVERY" man that is saved.

There is certainly a lot of evidence of this world's religions behaving in unacceptable behavior of creating an image, and then worshipping it.

Rom. 1:
21 Because that, when they knew "God", they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

I see this image of God after the likeness of a handsome, long-haired man all over the place. This image is clearly worshipped, and
"Many" of this world's religious sects have created massive religious businesses founded on the worship of this image of God.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served "the creature" more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Matt simply asked "What happened to worshipping like Yeshua taught us too? To worship His Father in spirit and in truth… He said to know the true God, and the one whom he had sent is eternal life.

It's a valid question, but I can see where it could be uncomfortable for "many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord, to discuss.

Here is what the Jesus "of the Bible" says.

John 6: 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the "words" that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 14: 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep "my words": and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear "is not mine", but the Father's which sent me.

John 17: 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

John 17: 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 6: 44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

It isn't fair or truthful in my view, to say Matt gave an unbiblical opinion. I posted only a few of the Volumes of Scriptures in which the Jesus "of the Bible" promotes His Father who sent Him, who Gave Him "EVERY WORD" HE spoke, delivered to Him "EVERY" man that is saved.

There is certainly a lot of evidence of this world's religions behaving in unacceptable behavior of creating an image, and then worshipping it.

Rom. 1:
21 Because that, when they knew "God", they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

I see this image of God after the likeness of a handsome, long-haired man all over the place. This image is clearly worshipped, and
"Many" of this world's religious sects have created massive religious businesses founded on the worship of this image of God.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served "the creature" more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Matt simply asked "What happened to worshipping like Yeshua taught us too? To worship His Father in spirit and in truth… He said to know the true God, and the one whom he had sent is eternal life.

It's a valid question, but I can see where it could be uncomfortable for "many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord, to discuss.
To see Him is to see the Father, He and the Father are one. No man unless He is God can make this claims. The Jews knew exactly what He claimed and tried to kill Him numerous times for claiming to be God/ YHWH. Do you deny those facts ?

I would disagree a little, based on the Words of the Christ Himself. As the Word of God, the Rock of Israel, Christ was Immortal. He Said God gave Him the Power to Lay down His Life. For this to happen, HE would have to become a mortal Human being. Otherwise, the whole "Christ died" mantra would be a scam. As an immortal being couldn't "Lay Down his life". For me, this realization just made what the Christ did for me even greater. He risked His Own immortality, to cover for my sins. And His Father, because of HIS Faith, raised Him from the dead.

Heb. 5: 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able "to save him from death", and was heard in that he feared;

Of course, for those who worship HIM, and not His Father as HE instructs, this is a difficult pill to swallow.

It's great to see you back.

Amen

I would disagree a little, based on the Words of the Christ Himself. As the Word of God, the Rock of Israel, Christ was Immortal. He Said God gave Him the Power to Lay down His Life. For this to happen, HE would have to become a mortal Human being. Otherwise, the whole "Christ died" mantra would be a scam. As an immortal being couldn't "Lay Down his life". For me, this realization just made what the Christ did for me even greater. He risked His Own immortality, to cover for my sins. And His Father, because of HIS Faith, raised Him from the dead.

Heb. 5: 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able "to save him from death", and was heard in that he feared;

Of course, for those who worship HIM, and not His Father as HE instructs, this is a difficult pill to swallow.

It's great to see you back.

Amen
Are you a Unitarian?

There is no hypostatic union. (Woops) meant to put this on the hypostatic union. Sorry… civic.

There is Yahavah, his Word he had sent, which was given life by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah indwelling as the heart/soul of Yahavah, expressing his Fathers likeness by and through the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, which Yeshua died to himself daily, in subjection to his Fathers will to be done. Allowing his Father to work with Him, as he went along, his mission which would be to give up his life, for the sake of his God, and for the sake of the world being reconciled back to Yahavah by the subsequent ridding of all sin being paid for once and for all.

Yeshua, was God with us, how? By being the Word of God made flesh, but that flesh is not what resides within. Yeshua, was by nature the Word of God but also Yahavahs expressed Word. Yahavah by and through his Son, and his willingness to work with his Father by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah also indwelling Yeshua, was all in part of Yahavah being among his own people, by merit of Yeshua, whom was the one whom “created all things,” by virtue of Yahavah speaking. This collective soul/heart of the Word of Yahavah made flesh named Yeshua, was not by any means his own Father… he was the expression of the Mighty Father, by virtue of the Spirit, however his flesh, which died on the cross forsaken by Yahavah, was Yeshua, the Word of Yahavah, being silenced for three days, in order for the promise to remain true, which was a decision by Yeshua to choose to give up his life, when he did not have to…

100% man 100% god, is bit of a stretch, Yeshua was indeed Yahavah with them (because Yahavah was with them by indwelling in Christ by the Holy Spirit, and by virtue of Yeshua, Yahavah is now with us, by and through the Holy Spirit of Yahavah which he pours his love and writes his laws on the hearts and minds of those whom are his… Yeshua, came down being the Word of Yahavah, he was not his Father in the sense of being his Father… he was taught by his Father… what to do and what to say…
I don’t think you even know what the Hypostatic Union means.

. Jesus is a person. (1 Tim 2:5)

2. Jesus, the Person, has two natures- Divine and human (John 1:1, 14, 1 Timothy 3:16): Divine and human. This is the Hypostatic Union.( Col 2:9, Heb 1:3,2:16)

3. The Communicatio Idiomatum (Communication of the Properties) states that the attributes of His Divine nature and human nature are both ascribed to the one Person of Jesus, the Divine Son who is the 2nd Person of the Trinity. So Jesus can exhibit attributes of Divinity (Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence, . John 2:23, 3:13, 8:58, He was prayed to in Acts 7:59, John 14:13, He was is worshiped Matt 2:2:11, Rev 5:13-14) and at the same time exhibit attributes of His humanity( He was tempted, ate, prayed,wept, grew in wisdom and stature,was anointed,was baptized, the Father was greater, didn’t know the day or the hour of His Return, He cried My God my God why has Thou forsaken Me, He died etc.). The communicatio idiomatum does not mean that any part of the Divine nature was communicated to the human nature. The Creed of Chalcedon declares that : “in two natures, without confusion, without change, without division, without separation, the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one persona and one subsistence, not parted or divided into two person, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ.

4. The Man(anthropos) Jesus is what we perceive (if we were there 2000 years ago in Israel) and through the Man we encounter the Divine nature (Jesus knowing all things, is on earth while in heaven, answers prayer, forgiving sins, etc.).

5. The Person of Jesus will always be both Divine and human. (John 1:1,14,20:28, 1 John 5:20, 1 Timothy 2:5) Those who deny this fact are the spirit of antichrist. (1 John 4:1-4,2 John 7)

6. The Divine Nature is within the Trinity.(Father, Son and Holy Spirit)

7. Since the Person of Jesus claims the attributes of Divinity(John 3:13,8:58,Matthew 9:2,12:8), then the Person of Jesus is a member of the Trinity.( John 14-16, Math 28:19)

Anything said of either of Christ's two natures applies to the one Person of Christ, so that is how it is said that Christ died on the cross. The term "hypostatic union" refers to the two natures united in the one Person, so anything said of those two natures in the one Person applies to the whole Person. So we see that the Person of Christ is both God and man. The phrase hypostatic union was adopted by the general council at Chalcedon 451 AD. That council declared that the union of two natures is real (against Arius), not a mere indwelling of God in a man (against Nestorius), with a rational soul (against Apollinaris), and that in Christ’s Divine nature remains unchanged (against Eutyches).

We need to look to the Monothelite Controversy which had to deal with whether there was one or two wills/minds in the person of Christ. The outcome was that there were two; one human and one divine with the human subjected to the divine. The eternal Son of God did not assume a part of a human nature without a mind, without a will, without human activity, but He assumed all the things that were planted in our nature by God.

Now then, to act (or in this case, speak) is the work of a person, but the form or nature is the cause of this action; for each person acts in accord with the form or nature which it has. A difference in causes (natures) produces a difference in effects (actions). Therefore, where there are different natures, there are also different activities. So in the one Person of Christ there are two natural actions, the divine and the human, each of which has its own essential attributes, functions, and actions. Jesus was thirty years old according to His human nature (Luke 3:23); according to His divine nature He could say: "Before Abraham was born, I am" (John 8:58). The question is did both natures know this and communicate it to the Person. The answer is yes because the divine nature with its corresponding divine will willed the human nature to respond in such a fashion in keeping with Christ's office and ministry. In the text regarding Mark 13:32, we have a slightly different situation here. Christ is acting (speaking) from His human nature, but, this time, the divine will does not allow the human will access to this knowledge. For this information is not to be published on earth. Therefore, as man, Christ cannot answer the question. In the works pertaining to the office of Christ as Prophet, Priest, and King both natures act in conjunction with each other, each nature doing what is peculiar to the same. The book of Hebrews goes into great detail with these offices.

hope this helps !!!

To see Him is to see the Father, He and the Father are one. No man unless He is God can make this claims. The Jews knew exactly what He claimed and tried to kill Him numerous times for claiming to be God/ YHWH.
You place too much faith in the Pharisees Civic. Let's hear what actually happened.

John 10:
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be "the Christ", tell us plainly.

This would be the Prophesied Messiah, Yes?

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: "the works that I do" in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, (That HIS Father gave him, Yes?) as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, "is greater than all"; and no man is able to pluck them "out of my Father's hand". 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you "from my Father"; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, "makest thyself" God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom "the Father hath sanctified", and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Maybe you should consider what Jesus actually says, and not create doctrine based on the words of the children of the devil, or the religious philosophies popular with this world's religious sects and businesses. Can you not see that Jesus claims to be the "Son of God", who HIS Father, that is Greater than ALL, has sent into the World?

Do you deny these Facts which are right before your eyes?

Do you deny those facts ?

I posted Biblical Facts Civic. Why didn't you address them? Do you deny them?

John 14: 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because "I" said, "I go unto the Father": for my Father is greater than I.

I believe EVERY WORD that God gave the Jesus "of the Bible" to say.

Are God and His Son on the exact same Page? Are they in perfect agreement One with another? If I see the Christ, will I not see "
the image of the invisible God", the firstborn of every creature:

I can see that Paul is right about men worshipping the creature more than the creator who gave Jesus Every Word HE spoke, who gave Jesus Every Person HE saved, who said to the world in darkness, "Let there by Light" and Light came into the world, but men loved darkness.

So What am I denying? Except maybe popular religious philosophies I am told to "Beware of". Shall I not "Live by" EVERY WORD that Proceeds from the mouth of God, even the Words that bring question to popular religious philosophies of this world you might have adopted?

I hope this helps

You place too much faith in the Pharisees Civic. Let's hear what actually happened.

John 10:
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be "the Christ", tell us plainly.

This would be the Prophesied Messiah, Yes?

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: "the works that I do" in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, (That HIS Father gave him, Yes?) as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, "is greater than all"; and no man is able to pluck them "out of my Father's hand". 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you "from my Father"; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, "makest thyself" God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom "the Father hath sanctified", and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Maybe you should consider what Jesus actually says, and not create doctrine based on the words of the children of the devil, or the religious philosophies popular with this world's religious sects and businesses. Can you not see that Jesus claims to be the "Son of God", who HIS Father, that is Greater than ALL, has sent into the World?

Do you deny these Facts which are right before your eyes?

I posted Biblical Facts Civic. Why didn't you address them? Do you deny them?

John 14: 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because "I" said, "I go unto the Father": for my Father is greater than I.

I believe EVERY WORD that God gave the Jesus "of the Bible" to say.

Are God and His Son on the exact same Page? Are they in perfect agreement One with another? If I see the Christ, will I not see "
the image of the invisible God", the firstborn of every creature:

I can see that Paul is right about men worshipping the creature more than the creator who gave Jesus Every Word HE spoke, who gave Jesus Every Person HE saved, who said to the world in darkness, "Let there by Light" and Light came into the world, but men loved darkness.

So What am I denying? Except maybe popular religious philosophies I am told to "Beware of". Shall I not "Live by" EVERY WORD that Proceeds from the mouth of God, even the Words that bring question to popular religious philosophies of this world you might have adopted?

I hope this helps
Whew. The passages you quoted reflect the divinity of Christ as equal with the Father. Like with the image of Mike -- that does not happen unless it is Mike who is here. So Christ is the image of God because of his divinity and co-equality with God. Some good stuff.

Whew. The passages you quoted reflect the divinity of Christ as equal with the Father. Like with the image of Mike -- that does not happen unless it is Mike who is here. So Christ is the image of God because of his divinity and co-equality with God. Some good stuff.
Amen. You affirm Jesus teaching - unless you believe I Am ( YHWH) you will die in your sins . John 8:24 cf John 8:58.

Amen. You affirm Jesus teaching - unless you believe I Am ( YHWH) you will die in your sins . John 8:24 cf John 8:58.
I liked reading this situation around the end of March
5So Jesus came out, wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. Pilate said to them, “Behold the man!”
6When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and crucify him, for I find no guilt in him.”
7The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God.”
8When Pilate heard this statement, he was even more afraid

Thus, Pilate got rather concerned about the Jewish leaders being upset that Jesus' claim to divinity. If this were a nonsensical claim, these top scholars would hardly make it the focus of their case against Jesus. It was their raising of this accusation that gave credence to it and caused Pilate to fear.

I liked reading this situation around the end of March
5So Jesus came out, wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. Pilate said to them, “Behold the man!”
6When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and crucify him, for I find no guilt in him.”
7The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God.”
8When Pilate heard this statement, he was even more afraid

Thus, Pilate got rather concerned about the Jewish leaders being upset that Jesus' claim to divinity. If this were a nonsensical claim, these top scholars would hardly make it the focus of their case against Jesus. It was their raising of this accusation that gave credence to it and caused Pilate to fear.
Ditto

I don’t think you even know what the Hypostatic Union means.

. Jesus is a person. (1 Tim 2:5)

2. Jesus, the Person, has two natures- Divine and human (John 1:1, 14, 1 Timothy 3:16): Divine and human. This is the Hypostatic Union.( Col 2:9, Heb 1:3,2:16)

3. The Communicatio Idiomatum (Communication of the Properties) states that the attributes of His Divine nature and human nature are both ascribed to the one Person of Jesus, the Divine Son who is the 2nd Person of the Trinity. So Jesus can exhibit attributes of Divinity (Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence, . John 2:23, 3:13, 8:58, He was prayed to in Acts 7:59, John 14:13, He was is worshiped Matt 2:2:11, Rev 5:13-14) and at the same time exhibit attributes of His humanity( He was tempted, ate, prayed,wept, grew in wisdom and stature,was anointed,was baptized, the Father was greater, didn’t know the day or the hour of His Return, He cried My God my God why has Thou forsaken Me, He died etc.). The communicatio idiomatum does not mean that any part of the Divine nature was communicated to the human nature. The Creed of Chalcedon declares that : “in two natures, without confusion, without change, without division, without separation, the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one persona and one subsistence, not parted or divided into two person, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ.

4. The Man(anthropos) Jesus is what we perceive (if we were there 2000 years ago in Israel) and through the Man we encounter the Divine nature (Jesus knowing all things, is on earth while in heaven, answers prayer, forgiving sins, etc.).

5. The Person of Jesus will always be both Divine and human. (John 1:1,14,20:28, 1 John 5:20, 1 Timothy 2:5) Those who deny this fact are the spirit of antichrist. (1 John 4:1-4,2 John 7)

6. The Divine Nature is within the Trinity.(Father, Son and Holy Spirit)

7. Since the Person of Jesus claims the attributes of Divinity(John 3:13,8:58,Matthew 9:2,12:8), then the Person of Jesus is a member of the Trinity.( John 14-16, Math 28:19)

Anything said of either of Christ's two natures applies to the one Person of Christ, so that is how it is said that Christ died on the cross. The term "hypostatic union" refers to the two natures united in the one Person, so anything said of those two natures in the one Person applies to the whole Person. So we see that the Person of Christ is both God and man. The phrase hypostatic union was adopted by the general council at Chalcedon 451 AD. That council declared that the union of two natures is real (against Arius), not a mere indwelling of God in a man (against Nestorius), with a rational soul (against Apollinaris), and that in Christ’s Divine nature remains unchanged (against Eutyches).

We need to look to the Monothelite Controversy which had to deal with whether there was one or two wills/minds in the person of Christ. The outcome was that there were two; one human and one divine with the human subjected to the divine. The eternal Son of God did not assume a part of a human nature without a mind, without a will, without human activity, but He assumed all the things that were planted in our nature by God.

Now then, to act (or in this case, speak) is the work of a person, but the form or nature is the cause of this action; for each person acts in accord with the form or nature which it has. A difference in causes (natures) produces a difference in effects (actions). Therefore, where there are different natures, there are also different activities. So in the one Person of Christ there are two natural actions, the divine and the human, each of which has its own essential attributes, functions, and actions. Jesus was thirty years old according to His human nature (Luke 3:23); according to His divine nature He could say: "Before Abraham was born, I am" (John 8:58). The question is did both natures know this and communicate it to the Person. The answer is yes because the divine nature with its corresponding divine will willed the human nature to respond in such a fashion in keeping with Christ's office and ministry. In the text regarding Mark 13:32, we have a slightly different situation here. Christ is acting (speaking) from His human nature, but, this time, the divine will does not allow the human will access to this knowledge. For this information is not to be published on earth. Therefore, as man, Christ cannot answer the question. In the works pertaining to the office of Christ as Prophet, Priest, and King both natures act in conjunction with each other, each nature doing what is peculiar to the same. The book of Hebrews goes into great detail with these offices.

hope this helps !!!
Jesus didn’t know all things…

”“No one knows when that day or time will be. The Son and the angels in heaven don’t know when it will be. Only the Father knows.“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭36‬ ‭ERV

It shows that Yahavahs Word was subject to him, just as scripture states.

”Then the end will come. Christ will destroy all rulers, authorities, and powers. Then he will give the kingdom to God the Father. Christ must rule until God puts all enemies under his control. The last enemy to be destroyed will be death. As the Scriptures say, “God put everything under his control.” When it says that “everything” is put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself. God is the one putting everything under Christ’s control. After everything has been put under Christ, then the Son himself will be put under God. God is the one who put everything under Christ. And Christ will be put under God so that God will be the complete ruler over everything.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭24‬-‭28‬ ‭ERV‬‬

John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

Who’s name did Yeshua, teach under?

John 17:6I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Seekers of Faith, seekers of truth, seekers of worshipping in the Spirit, he continued to point to Yahavah the God of Isaac, Jacob, and Abraham. Whom sent the Word to be born of flesh named Yeshua… knowing them is life eternal and good for being anchored in faith, and in relationship with the one who adopts people into the Kingdom of His Son, into the light transferring from darkness.

Last edited:
exactly… they want to distort what Yeshua taught for their own traditional teachings… by use of the scripture and not of the spirit… it makes it harder to even see through the thick cloud.

exactly… they want to distort what Yeshua taught for their own traditional teachings… by use of the scripture and not of the spirit… it makes it harder to even see through the thick cloud.

They have to ignore so much of what He actually says about Himself and His Father in order to preserve and promote ancient religious traditions of men. In the same way the religious sect of the Pharisees and Sadducees had to ignore so much of what was written in order to preserve and promote their manmade religious traditions.

And when pressed about the actual Scriptures, they refuse to acknowledge or discuss them. Just as the Pharisees did.

Surely there is no new thing under the sun.

Whew. The passages you quoted reflect the divinity of Christ as equal with the Father.

I’m not so sure that Him saying “My Father, the One True God, is greater than I”, translates into Jesus saying “I am equal with My Father”.

Although there are “many” who call Him Lord, Lord, that promote this very philosophy.

Like with the image of Mike -- that does not happen unless it is Mike who is here. So Christ is the image of God because of his divinity and co-equality with God. Some good stuff.

Yes, Christ is the Image of His Father who is greater than He.

They have to ignore so much of what He actually says about Himself and His Father in order to preserve and promote ancient religious traditions of men. In the same way the religious sect of the Pharisees and Sadducees had to ignore so much of what was written in order to preserve and promote their manmade religious traditions.

And when pressed about the actual Scriptures, they refuse to acknowledge or discuss them. Just as the Pharisees did.

Surely there is no new thing under the sun.
There was a guy named Matt Slick, who ran a website named c.a.r.m. Intellectual and witty, I came to find out he was autistic. There are highly leveling functioning autistic and low functioning like the client at the house I work in. Sometimes, when taught something it’s hard to let go, and move and change especially when it something that is true…

Like recently thinking about Yahavah forsaking his Son on the cross, and what was the purpose of this being so? That type of thinking may lead one to think of an abusive Father who left his Child… but that is only the earthly spectrum of thinking, and of the flesh, and not of the spirit…

Even so, as you stated there is no new thing under the sun, there is a certain flux of new spiritual revelation can come by and through abiding in the Lord Yeshua, and desiring to comprehend when you are reading the letters and the gospel, asking the Father to help us by the spirit to understand and come to as close as truth as one can get.

While the whole trinity thing was something I use to believe, until reading the Gospels and learning more about whom Yahavah was, and whom he had sent, changed my whole perspective and perception of what not only Yahavah had done, but what Yahavahs Word made flesh, whom was Immanuel, God with us. Done for behalf of his Father and the world…

Better off no one ever trust anything I say even if I quote the Bible… people have to be encouraged to seek out for the truth and may the truth that is able to set them free in liberty to walk freely in faith and by the spirit and being lead to what Yahavah by his spirit and his will be done with us picking up the cross and dying to ourselves and letting Yahavah within us by his spirit work on our hearts and minds in conforming us into the image of his Son, by virtue of the Spirit of Christ too, living in one’s heart.

Thanks study man.

There was a guy named Matt Slick, who ran a website named c.a.r.m. Intellectual and witty, I came to find out he was autistic. There are highly leveling functioning autistic and low functioning like the client at the house I work in. Sometimes, when taught something it’s hard to let go, and move and change especially when it something that is true…

Like recently thinking about Yahavah forsaking his Son on the cross, and what was the purpose of this being so? That type of thinking may lead one to think of an abusive Father who left his Child… but that is only the earthly spectrum of thinking, and of the flesh, and not of the spirit…

Even so, as you stated there is no new thing under the sun, there is a certain flux of new spiritual revelation can come by and through abiding in the Lord Yeshua, and desiring to comprehend when you are reading the letters and the gospel, asking the Father to help us by the spirit to understand and come to as close as truth as one can get.

While the whole trinity thing was something I use to believe, until reading the Gospels and learning more about whom Yahavah was, and whom he had sent, changed my whole perspective and perception of what not only Yahavah had done, but what Yahavahs Word made flesh, whom was Immanuel, God with us. Done for behalf of his Father and the world…

Better off no one ever trust anything I say even if I quote the Bible… people have to be encouraged to seek out for the truth and may the truth that is able to set them free in liberty to walk freely in faith and by the spirit and being lead to what Yahavah by his spirit and his will be done with us picking up the cross and dying to ourselves and letting Yahavah within us by his spirit work on our hearts and minds in conforming us into the image of his Son, by virtue of the Spirit of Christ too, living in one’s heart.

Thanks study man.
Indeed. Proverbs mentions not to put your trust in mortal man in whom there is no salvation. So if people don't trust how you interpret your bible quotations, that is wise to do.

Back
Top Bottom