Glory to the Son

Total dodge of Daniel 7:14, etc.
Try again.

I encourage you not to dodge such an extensive passage as that of John 5.
You said you believe in things "because Jesus said so". Well, here is your opportunity to show it.
The extensive passage I have quoted is what Jesus said, according to the gospel of John.

Now, if you are interested in Daniel 7:14 I beg you to read it again, as it confirms what Jesus is saying in John 5:
God, the Ancient of Days, gave him authority.

But now Jesus is seated at the right hand of God the Father as the Uncreated Word of God. Clearly, Jesus has always been God (evidence: OT Theophanies) and always will be God (evidence: New Testament).
Bear with me, my friend. I have one question:
When the Book of Revelation was written (around 90 AD), was Jesus already seated at the right hand of God the Father?

I encourage you not to dodge such an extensive passage as that of John 5.
You said you believe in things "because Jesus said so". Well, here is your opportunity to show it.
The extensive passage I have quoted is what Jesus said, according to the gospel of John.

John 5:23 is part of John 5.

Now, if you are interested in Daniel 7:14 I beg you to read it again, as it confirms what Jesus is saying in John 5:
God, the Ancient of Days, gave him authority.

Total dodge of the use of 'pelach' in Daniel 7:14.

This isn't surprising.

Bear with me, my friend. I have one question:
When the Book of Revelation was written (around 90 AD), was Jesus already seated at the right hand of God the Father?
Yes, He was. The evidence is Acts 7:54-56 which was written before Revelations was written.

54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him.
55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

Face it, Jesus is God.

Back
Top Bottom