Eternal Justification !

There names were written in the Lambs Book of Life from the foundation of the world Rev 17:8

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Sorry you cannot be dead in sin and justified at the same time. That is irrational

Ephesians 2:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Sorry you cannot be dead in sin and justified at the same time. That is irrational

Ephesians 2:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved
There names were written in the Lambs Book of Life from the foundation of the world Rev 17:8 Thats Justification of life

Sorry, you never show how one can be dead in trespasses and sin and justified at the same time

Your claims are not rational
So you think their names having been written in the Lambs book of life from the foundation, they were born into the world condemned on their way to hell. Sure they were dead in sin when born, but they were Justified from the eternal penalty of their sins and sinful condition, they were born as vessels of mercy in their wretched sinful condition.

So you think their names having been written in the Lambs book of life from the foundation, they were born into the world condemned on their way to hell. Sure they were dead in sin when born, but they were Justified from the eternal penalty of their sins and sinful condition, they were born as vessels of mercy in their wretched sinful condition.
Sorry, you never show how one can be dead in trespasses and sin and justified at the same time

and its from the foundation as men enter into life

The elect are in Christ before the world began, Justified,not condemned

If they didn't, they were never really of the True Saints 1 Jn 2:19

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

This verse is one of Calvinists most misinterpreted verses and all because you do not look at the context. Look at verse 18. It's saying that many antichrists have come. Christ was a true prophet and a true teacher. Therefore antichrists here refers to false prophets and false teachers, not just your average nonbeliever. They were also "tares in the wheat, planted by the devil", evil leaders who were trying to deceive real disciples, and turn them away from the truth. But they quickly realized that many mature Christians knew their false teaching and evil plans, so they had to pack up and go somewhere else where they would not be detected - somewhere where people would actually welcome them and follow their false teaching.
So those antichrist's mentioned in verse 18 were never really true saints, as you put it.

BUT, we have NO indication that Hymenaeus and Alexander were antichrists. They could very well have been true believers, men who had faith and a good conscience, but then they rejected their faith and good conscience. Paul said that their faith was "shipwrecked". So Paul is indicating that they must have had real faith to begin with - otherwise they would have had nothing to shipwreck.

So here is an example of genuine believers who later decided to reject their faith in Jesus - and they actually lost their salvation - they were shipwrecked. Paul "delivered them over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme". If they were repentant and teachable, it's possible that they came back to Jesus. If not, they were lost.

The elect are in Christ before the world began, Justified,not condemned
Sorry, no one is in Christ before the world began

Ephesians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
'
Romans 16:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Once again you tout a theology which is contrary to scripture

Justified by Eternal Purpose in Christ before creation

This Truth will have many adversaries, but scripture supports the sacred notion. That from everlasting based upon Gods settled and immutable purpose in Christ Eph 3:11, that God would not charge nor punish sins in the persons of His Elect/Chosen in Christ before the foundation Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain [in purpose] from the foundation of the world.

See if Christ was in the purpose of God from the foundation for the sins of the elect, its reasonable to conclude that in Gods purpose the sins of the elect and their punishment had been charged to Christ, so it was never Gods purpose to punish the elect for the penalty of their sins, their law breaking in time, in Adam and themselves the penalty thereof was to be charged to Christ, hence their justification from all sin before the creation !

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily[Christ] was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

He was foreordained before the foundation to be their redeeming Surety by His Blood ! Even then they were Justified by His Blood, which would be shed in time ! 12

This verse is one of Calvinists most misinterpreted verses and all because you do not look at the context. Look at verse 18. It's saying that many antichrists have come. Christ was a true prophet and a true teacher. Therefore antichrists here refers to false prophets and false teachers, not just your average nonbeliever. They were also "tares in the wheat, planted by the devil", evil leaders who were trying to deceive real disciples, and turn them away from the truth. But they quickly realized that many mature Christians knew their false teaching and evil plans, so they had to pack up and go somewhere else where they would not be detected - somewhere where people would actually welcome them and follow their false teaching.
So those antichrist's mentioned in verse 18 were never really true saints, as you put it.

BUT, we have NO indication that Hymenaeus and Alexander were antichrists. They could very well have been true believers, men who had faith and a good conscience, but then they rejected their faith and good conscience. Paul said that their faith was "shipwrecked". So Paul is indicating that they must have had real faith to begin with - otherwise they would have had nothing to shipwreck.

So here is an example of genuine believers who later decided to reject their faith in Jesus - and they actually lost their salvation - they were shipwrecked. Paul "delivered them over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme". If they were repentant and teachable, it's possible that they came back to Jesus. If not, they were lost.
If they didn't, they were never really of the True Saints 1 Jn 2:19

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

Jesus Himself ensures His Believing Sheep will never be fatally deceived, right here He indicates its not possible Matt 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

He also said that His Sheep [post conversion] a stranger they will not follow, they no not the voice of a stranger after hearing the voice of their Shepherd Jesus Jn 10:4,5,16

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This Truth will have many adversaries, but scripture supports the sacred notion. That from everlasting based upon Gods settled and immutable purpose in Christ Eph 3:11, that God would not charge nor punish sins in the persons of His Elect/Chosen in Christ before the foundation Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain [in purpose] from the foundation of the world.

See if Christ was in the purpose of God from the foundation for the sins of the elect, its reasonable to conclude that in Gods purpose the sins of the elect and their punishment had been charged to Christ, so it was never Gods purpose to punish the elect for the penalty of their sins, their law breaking in time, in Adam and themselves the penalty thereof was to be charged to Christ, hence their justification from all sin before the creation !

20 Who verily[Christ] was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

He was foreordained before the foundation to be their redeeming Surety by His Blood ! Even then they were Justified by His Blood, which would be shed in time ! 12
You ignore this

Ephesians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
'
Romans 16:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

You ignore this

'

He was foreordained before the foundation to be their redeeming Surety by His Blood ! Even then they were Justified by His Blood, which would be shed in time !

Hence, all the Chosen of God were Justified in Christ from the time of Christ's appointment to be their redeemer, He became their Surety, so that no sin of theirs would be charged to their account, but to His, and that's why He came on the earth, by Divine Appointment ! And this Justification is that Justification of Life Rom 5:18 because they're names are written in the Book of Life !
judas was chosen as one of the 12, a sheep just like the others. and all the lost Jews Israelites who were Gods elect/chosen people but were not saved.

so much for being a sheep, elect and chosen eh ?

next

He was foreordained before the foundation to be their redeeming Surety by His Blood ! Even then they were Justified by His Blood, which would be shed in time !
Still ignoring

'

judas was chosen as one of the 12, a sheep just like the others. and all the lost Jews Israelites who were Gods elect/chosen people but were not saved.

so much for being a sheep, elect and chosen eh ?

next
Jesus indicated judas was one who believed not Jn 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
According to you, one need not believe to be a sheep

Hello

According to you, one need not believe to be a sheep

Hello

Again according to you, one need not believe to be a sheep

Hello

Back
Top Bottom