Diversified Oneness ..... The "ECHAD" of God

101G

What is Diversified Oneness and how can it be summed up in a few words? .... "THE EQUAL SHARE ONESELF", as here in the bible, GOD.

#1. is this Diversified Oneness in the bible? yes, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." the term "differences" in verse 5 can be translated as diversity.
G1243 διαίρεσις diairesis (d̮iy-ai'-re-sis) n.
a distinction or (concretely) variety.
[from G1244]
KJV: difference, diversity
Root(s): G1244

take note of what the definition states.... a distinction or (concretely) variety. concrete? yes God in Flesh, and at the same time .... "Spirit".
just one more definition. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." here "Offspring" is also translated as "diversity" G1243 διαίρεσις diairesis (d̮iy-ai'-re-sis) n. the same word in 1 Corinthians 12:4-6. yes, but here in Revelation 22:16 as "OFFSPRING"..... the Offspring of David, as in king David.

#2. To get a working KNOWLEDGE of Diversity, or Diversified Oneness, one need to clearly understand the Hebrew term H259 "ECHAD" clearly.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Note definition 2. (as an ordinal) first. ORDINAL....... "FIRST". and in scripture, as here in Deuteronomy 6:4.

as said, "to get a working KNOWLEDGE of Diversity, or Diversified Oneness, one need to clearly understand the Hebrew term 259 "ECHAD". and this KNOWLEDGE of ECHAD one need to understand the term "BEGINNING".... literally. for the term "Beginning" in Genesis 1:1 set the stage for this understanding of the ECHAD.
BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.

[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

definition #1 says it all. 1. the first, in place, time, order or rank. once one gets this working Foundation understood, the bible completely OPEAN UP to all KNOWLEDGE, especially the GODHEAD.

with that said, "any and all questions concerning the Godhead, as to who is in it, and how many are answered". as in the example of Deuteronomy 6:4, OUR GOD is "ONE" LORD. note that ......... ONE LORD, and this ONE "LORD" is the "FIRST". with this information one will never be wrong on the GODHEAD.

101G source to all the definitions above is from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

so the first discussion on the agenda is the Diversity of "WHO" as God with the titles "LORD", and "Lord".

101G.

LORD and Lord. 101G believes that both titles indicate the same ONE TRUE GOD in the ECHAD...... YHWH, or I AM. if one disagrees, let's discuss.

101G.

"LORD" and "Lord" what is the Difference? scripture, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." my, (the LORD), Right hand is David "Lord".

when the LORD said, "my" right hand, he is identifying his "POWER". just as he Identified his "WISDON" at his side. Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:23 "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." ........ Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;"

the Hebrew term "by" is
H681 אֵצֶל 'etsel (ay'-tsel) n-m.
1. a side.
2. (as a preposition) near.
[from H680 (in the sense of joining)]
KJV: at, (hard) by, (from) (beside), near (unto), toward, with.
Root(s): H680

a sense of Joining ... at a side? ..... as some say "Mirrow Image?". but the root of this word is
H680 אָצַל 'atsal (aw-tsal') v.
1. to separate.
2. (hence) to select, refuse, contract.
[a primitive root, properly, to join; used only as a denominative from H681]
KJV: keep, reserve, straiten, take.

a primitive Root to Join? sound Like the term "ONE", ECHAD meaning, united, i.e. one. but it said, and used only as a denominative from H681. well looking at the definition of H681, the denominative cannot he a Joining, because the ECHAD is already "ONE" ...... united. and the denominative when used as an Adjective Of, relating to, or being the person or entity after which something or someone is named is called or used as an appellative, or appellation. which is reference to a NAME or Title.

so the sense of Joining, nor being united is not the theme of being "ONE". so what is by in Proverb 8 as being possessed of the "LORD", and the meaning of being at the "LORD's" Right ... Hand? answer is in the definition itself H860. the KJV of the bible in the definition of H680 is also translated as "WITH". there is our ANSWER. the term "With". and it has been demonstrated that it's the same one person in a sharing understanding, which answer the Psalms 110:1 and 5 "LORD" and "My Lord". it's the same one person in the EQUAL Share of oneself. just as Isaiah 41:4 and Isaiah 48:12 states. and the unity or the Joining is in the denominative of ordinal First and Last.

101G.

Stage II. "the Lord"..... and the "LORD".
the Lord, or as David said, "MY Lord". for the clear meaning of David answer is found in Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:46 "And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

"If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" excellent question. now one more on the "Lord". John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."

"for so I am." I am? yes, that's why he is Not David Son. I am is God himself in Flesh as "Lord". for the term "Lord" in Psalms 110:1 means, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m. אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." notice in Psalms 110:1 "Lord" is used, KJV. but why not "lord?". Just look above at the definition of H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine). BINGO, the KJV has it right, for "Lord" is divine, whereas "lord" is NOT divine, but Human in NATURE. but if the Christ is Human why not "lord?". because of the divine NATURE that was in, in, in, that flesh.

again, "why "Lord" as YHWH at verse 5? because this is AFTER the flesh was changed, and now Glorified in the Spirit. the Amalgamation of the "Spirit" and Glorified Flesh, is the NEW CREATION or the NEW MAN. for, 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." THIS IS THE LORD, OR WITH THE "Lord" ....... WHO IS "GOD". how do 101G know this? verse 5 of Psalms 110. the term "Lord" at verse 5 is,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).

[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

there it is... clear as DAY. am emphatic form of H113 God almighty himself in Flesh.

Knowing this, now we can explain Isaiah Chapter 53 in new light, as well as Zechariah 12:10.

101G.

@Fred, why are you sad? or is it the TRUTH that hurts? but if 101G is in ERROR, please post any corrections. ..... if you have any. (smile).

101G.

To all, when confronted with the truth may cannot accept it, (the TRUTH), because they been taught WRONG for so LONG). no big deal. we all have been taught wrong, but staying wrong when TRUTH is available is worst. as 101G motto states, "Where there is Knowledge, stay not Ignorant".

to anyone, if anything 101G post is in ERROR please feel free to rebut, (but by scripture, and not personal opinion), so we can get it RIGHT.

101G.

now knowing that the Lord is the LORD in Flesh and Blood, same person, question why did God, himself come in flesh as a man? well a man put us all into sin, and it requires a man to place us out of sin. and a search was on. to find a man worthy to redeem and save man from sin. two supportive scriptures. well three.... (smile). #1. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." #2. Isaiah 59:16 "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him." Isaiah 59:17 "For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke." Isaiah 59:18 "According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence."

the Last one, #3. Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?" Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

this is where many and especially the unitarians fail at. all was looking for a saviour to deliver them from their physical bondage under the Roman army as with all OT saviours. a saviour from physical bondage of oppressive nations. but this saviour is to save them from spiritual bondage ... which was the ROOT cause of their physical bondage, SIN & DEATH.

so, no human man was Found worthy to Deliver from a spiritual condition call sin. a physical can only Fight things, or people that are physical, but no physical saviour cannot fight what they cannot physical see. that's why Isaiah 59:16 is true and correct, "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him." Isaiah 59:17 "For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke." Isaiah 59:18 "According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence."

see, this is what the MESSIAH did, deliever us from SIN, so that we may be "FREE" indeed. WHAT DID THE SCRIPTURES SAID? "For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head" ....... Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:14 "Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" Ephesians 6:15 "And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;" Ephesians 6:16 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." Ephesians 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

THIS IS TEXTBOOK .... ALMOST WORD FOR WORD. and still many Christians do not understand.

"he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke." Isaiah 59:18 "According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence."
God had a dirty Job to do.... clean up sin, so he put on a GARMENT, (MEANING A BODY OF FLESH). why to die from. now who put on this Garment of vengeance? let the bible tell us. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." this is like reading a newspaper right out of the OT.

Jesus the Christ is God in Flesh, (the Equally Shared), of himself as Ordinal first LORD, and Ordinal Last Lord.

know your bible

101G

Now that we know it was God himself who came and saved us. Question Time. How did he do it?
A. the LIFE he Gave was the LIFE he took on. Flesh and Blood. for the Life of the Flesh is in the Blood. Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." by taking on flesh and "Blood", this is the LIFE he gave....... "BLOOD" which'd atoned for our souls forever. so our Lord LIVES without BLOOD. meaning he is no Hypostatic union. but the ECHAD of himself that took on..... and was NOT, NOT, NOT a Partaker in flesh and blood.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom