The Bahá'í Faith: Teachings, History, and Practices

There is no "unique features" as far as Christianity is concerned. Everything in each Bible Chapter points to Jesus and to no one else.
I disagree.
Every chapter of the Bible points out to God, the Father of Jesus, including Jesus words and acts... or should I say, especially Jesus' words and acts.
I will be glad to respectfully debate on this fact in another thread if you deem it interesting.

Multiple abrogations were already performed and recorded in the NT. For example, the abrogation of the "eye for an eye" judgment happened in the NT. Many more abrogations happened and were recorded in the NT. A quarrel broke out between Paul and Peter because of all the abrogations that had to happen.
Oh, I think I got your point. What you mean is not to delete those verses from the text of the Quran, but to abrogate their application, in the same way that the verses of the Torah are not deleted, by ceased to be applied under the New Testament.

Well, if that's what you mean, I am glad to say that those abrogations have taken place. That's why God sent the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh.
That's why I am not a Muslim, but a Baha'i.

Paul's writing was forseeeing a time when the Empire would protect Christianity. That officially happened under Emporer Constantine in the 4th century when he officially legalized Christianity. That meant that Christianity was persecuted for over 300 years. Every Apostle was murdered except for John. I don't know about you but 300 years of persecutions and murdering does not sound "limited in time" to me.

Paul was writing about the intent of what governments should be. Obviously, the Nazi government did not live up to those intentions and neither did the Roman Empire.

No, my brother.
Paul is talking about how the use of the sword by the authorities of his time.
Please read with me and point out to me and our readers where in the passage Paul is foreseeing an ideal state in the future.

From my side, I am highlighting in green the verbs in present tense and all words that indicate a present condition. The only thing Paul leaves in the future is the judgement that awaits those who rebel against authorities now.

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. Rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil works. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from him, for he is the servant of God for your good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain, for he is the servant of God, an avenger to execute wrath upon him who practices evil. So it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for the sake of conscience."

As you know, the term "world", is used in the New Testament with two main meanings:
  1. The evil or corrupted systems, practices, governments, values
  2. Humanity, society.
The best place to see these two meanings together is in Jesus prayer

I have given them Your word. And the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one

So, in the sense of meaning # 2, Jesus Kingdom is also of this world, and you know it.
Was Jesus church taken from the world, up in the air? No.
You are in the world. You are called to be the light of the world, the salt of the world, and to love the world. God sent Jesus because God loved the world.

There is no spiritual kingdom which is not meant to change the material conditions of humanity.
If a mother has entered the spiritual kingdom of God, her family will experience changes. And if her family experiences changes, her neighborhood will experience change. And if her neighborhood experiences change, so will the community, the city, the nation. Changes will be felt in economy, science, education, communication, labor relationships, politics, everything!

That's why when you read the Scriptures, you see Moses, Jesus and the apostles giving laws or advice to improve the community, the nation.
The construction of the uma, the community of believers of God, is Mohammed's version of this.
And now the time has come, for the global human family to establish the Kingdom of God on earth. This is the Cause of Baha'u'llah.
These "my Kingdom is not of this world" words were spoken directly to Pilate so Pilate's way of thinking that we must consider. Pilate's way of thinking was sword conquests and commanders reigning over subjects and slaves. That's exactly what Muhammad did in honor of his allah god. So Jesus could have just as easily confronted Muhammad with the exact same words.

Oh, I think I got your point. What you mean is not to delete those verses from the text of the Quran, but to abrogate their application, in the same way that the verses of the Torah are not deleted, by ceased to be applied under the New Testament.

Well, if that's what you mean, I am glad to say that those abrogations have taken place. That's why God sent the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh.
That's why I am not a Muslim, but a Baha'i.
Next step is to see if the Bahai holy books align with the Bible. If our discussion about the "my Kingdom is not of this world" verse is any indicator, I think we have a ways to go.

More importantly, if Jesus is not recognized as God then unfortunately it's a no go.

I disagree.
Every chapter of the Bible points out to God, the Father of Jesus, including Jesus words and acts... or should I say, especially Jesus' words and acts.
I will be glad to respectfully debate on this fact in another thread if you deem it interesting.
To be more exact, every chapter in both the OT and the NT point to the Trinity. We can certainly debate this in another thread.

These "my Kingdom is not of this world" words were spoken directly to Pilate so Pilate's way of thinking that we must consider. Pilate's way of thinking was sword conquests and commanders reigning over subjects and slaves. That's exactly what Muhammad did in honor of his allah god. So Jesus could have just as easily confronted Muhammad with the exact same words.

I don't see how. I think Jesus would have done what Moses and Mohammed had to do in their respective circumstances.

God did not want Jesus to defy the Roman Empire. That system was good enough for his church to prosper (as came to be the case). That's why Jesus didn't call to stop paying taxes, and that's why Jesus confronted the Pharisees, not the Roman authorities.

That was not the case of of Moses. Was it? To be set as a nation of God, Israel had to fight with its neighbors, because otherwise it would have been destroyed. Was the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" different in the time of Moses than in the time of Jesus? Were there two different Gods?

Well, this help us to understand Mohammed.
The Arab peninsula was brutal. It had not been ruled by a wise Persian or Roman (Bizantian) empire that had established a minimal social and political cohesion. The military aspect of the life of Muhammad ends with the unification of the Arab tribes, which means the establishment of a nation, such as happened with Israel.

The rest of conquests, led by ambition, arrogance, and stupidity, is responsibility of those who came after Him.
In the same way we cannot blame The Message of Christ for the crimes of Christian kings in Europe, we cannot blame Islam for the crimes of the caliphs and Muslim military leaders.

Last edited:
No, my brother.
Paul is talking about how the use of the sword by the authorities of his time.
Please read with me and point out to me and our readers where in the passage Paul is foreseeing an ideal state in the future.

From my side, I am highlighting in green the verbs in present tense and all words that indicate a present condition. The only thing Paul leaves in the future is the judgement that awaits those who rebel against authorities now.

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. Rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil works. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from him, for he is the servant of God for your good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain, for he is the servant of God, an avenger to execute wrath upon him who practices evil. So it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for the sake of conscience."
At that time, Christians were being burnt alive as live torches, thrown to the lions in the coliseum, etc... Only a blind person would call that government protection. Thus, Paul was writing about the intent of what governments should be. Obviously, the Nazi government did not live up to those intentions and neither did the Roman Empire - not until the 4th century when Emporer Constatine legalized Christianity.

I don't see how. I think Jesus would have done what Moses and Mohammed had to do in their respective circumstances.

God did not want Jesus to defy the Roman Empire. That system was good enough for his church to prosper (as came to be the case). That's why Jesus didn't call to stop paying taxes, and that's why Jesus confronted the Pharisees, not the Roman authorities.

That was not the case of of Moses. Was it? To be set as a nation of God, Israel had to fight with its neighbors, because otherwise it would have been destroyed. Was the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" different in the time of Moses than in the time of Jesus? Were there two different Gods?

Well, this help us to understand Mohammed.
The Arab peninsula was brutal. It had not been ruled by a wise Persian or Roman (Bizantian) empire that had established a minimal social and political cohesion. The military aspect of the life of Muhammad ends with the unification of the Arab tribes, which means the establishment of a nation, such as happened with Israel.

The rest of conquests, led by ambition, arrogance, and stupidity, is responsibility of those who came after Him.
In the same way we cannot blame The Message of Christ for the crimes of Christian kings in Europe, we cannot blame Islam for the crimes of the caliphs and Muslim military leaders.
We've talked about that already and you're ok with abrogating the Qur'an cut throat verses. You said that was done. Can I see examples of it where abrogations are explicitly mentioned and done in Baha'i writings?

We've talked about that already and you're ok with abrogating the Qur'an cut throat verses. You said that was done. Can I see examples of it where abrogations are explicitly mentioned and done in Baha'i writings?
Sure, synergy.
Quoting the Baha'i sacred writings from Abdu'l Bahá:

"If two souls quarrel and contend about a question of the divine questions, differing and disputing, both are wrong. The wisdom of this incontrovertible law of God is this: That between two souls from amongst the believers of God , no contention and dispute may arise; that they may speak with each other with infinite amity and love. Should there appear the least trace of controversy, they must remain silent, and both parties must continue their discussions no longer, but ask the reality of the question from the Interpreter. This is the irrefutable command!"

Last edited:
Here from Bah'au'lláh

The purpose of religion as revealed from the heaven of God’s holy Will is to establish unity and concord amongst the peoples of the world; make it not the cause of dissension and strife. The religion of God and His divine law are the most potent instruments and the surest of all means for the dawning of the light of unity amongst men. The progress of the world, the development of nations, the tranquillity of peoples, and the peace of all who dwell on earth are among the principles and ordinances of God. Religion bestoweth upon man the most precious of all gifts, offereth the cup of prosperity, imparteth eternal life, and showereth imperishable benefits upon mankind.
The Great Being saith: The heaven of divine wisdom is illumined with the two luminaries of consultation and compassion. Take ye counsel together in all matters, inasmuch as consultation is the lamp of guidance which leadeth the way, and is the bestower of understanding.

And one of my personal favorites, from Abdu'l Baha. This is dedicated specially for you, my friend, The last paragraph (in green) has been musicalized and presented in the song below.

I charge you all that each one of you concentrate all the thoughts of your heart on love and unity. When a thought of war comes, oppose it by a stronger thought of peace. A thought of hatred must be destroyed by a more powerful thought of love. Thoughts of war bring destruction to all harmony, well-being, restfulness and content.
Thoughts of love are constructive of brotherhood, peace, friendship, and happiness.
When soldiers of the world draw their swords to kill, soldiers of God clasp each other’s hands! So may all the savagery of man disappear by the Mercy of God, working through the pure in heart and the sincere of soul. Do not think the peace of the world an ideal impossible to attain!
Nothing is impossible to the Divine Benevolence of God.
If you desire with all your heart, friendship with every race on earth, your thought, spiritual and positive, will spread; it will become the desire of others, growing stronger and stronger, until it reaches the minds of all men.

Last edited:
At that time, Christians were being burnt alive as live torches, thrown to the lions in the coliseum, etc... Only a blind person would call that government protection. Thus, Paul was writing about the intent of what governments should be. Obviously, the Nazi government did not live up to those intentions and neither did the Roman Empire - not until the 4th century when Emporer Constatine legalized Christianity.

Certainly Christians suffered horrible persecutions at different times during the Roman Empire.
However, this was not the norm, and certainly not the state of affairs when Paul wrote what he wrote, in present tense, considering Roman judicary system as divinely appointed and recommending believers to abide by the law.

Talking about Tertullian's writings, historian Paul Johnson explains: "As a rule, Christians, like Jews, enjoyed complete freedom from persecution. The impression that they lived and practiced their worship clandestinely is a total fallacy, originating in the name (Catacumbus) of one of their oldest cemeteries. They had their own churches, just as the Jews had synagogues. They did not keep secret of their faith." (History of Christianism. I'm translating from my Spanish version)

In any case, what I am trying to explain is the use of the sword to combat evil. That use was approved by God through Paul.
If in Cyprus a group of people attacked other group, Roman authority was there to restore order, and that was good.
In Arabia, tribes constantly attacked each other, almost as a way of living. Mohammed authority was there to restore order, and that was good.

Sure, synergy.
Quoting the Baha'i sacred writings from Abdu'l Bahá:

"If two souls quarrel and contend about a question of the divine questions, differing and disputing, both are wrong. The wisdom of this incontrovertible law of God is this: That between two souls from amongst the believers of God , no contention and dispute may arise; that they may speak with each other with infinite amity and love. Should there appear the least trace of controversy, they must remain silent, and both parties must continue their discussions no longer, but ask the reality of the question from the Interpreter. This is the irrefutable command!"
Thanks for all those verses. Actually, what I wanted was an abrogation example where the actual Qur'an verse to be abrogated is quoted - similar to the way that the Bible quoted "eye for eye" and then it proceeds to replace it by another principle. Sorry that I wasn't more clear in my request.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

I disagree.
Actually Jesus said everything in the law, prophets and the psalms points to Him. He also said the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Son and to speak about Him.

Certainly Christians suffered horrible persecutions at different times during the Roman Empire.
However, this was not the norm, and certainly not the state of affairs when Paul wrote what he wrote, in present tense, considering Roman judicary system as divinely appointed and recommending believers to abide by the law.

Talking about Tertullian's writings, historian Paul Johnson explains: "As a rule, Christians, like Jews, enjoyed complete freedom from persecution. The impression that they lived and practiced their worship clandestinely is a total fallacy, originating in the name (Catacumbus) of one of their oldest cemeteries. They had their own churches, just as the Jews had synagogues. They did not keep secret of their faith." (History of Christianism. I'm translating from my Spanish version)
So the Roman government was so tolerant of Christians that they greeted Christians with open arms? Umm no. The Roman government and all Roman pagans were so much against Christians that Emperor Constantine had to relocate and start anew the Capital City of the Roman Empire. There was no way that the government could protect the newly legalized religion called Christianity. It had to relocate and start a new in a distant town called Constantinople. Read up on how a thousand years later a band of Muslims ended pillaging that city that just wanted to exist without a Muslim sword slitting its throat. Is that too much to ask for?
In any case, what I am trying to explain is the use of the sword to combat evil. That use was approved by God through Paul.
If in Cyprus a group of people attacked other group, Roman authority was there to restore order, and that was good.
In Arabia, tribes constantly attacked each other, almost as a way of living. Mohammed authority was there to restore order, and that was good.
Muhammad and his clan used their swords alright, in their form of government. The Qur'an instructed them in no uncertain terms how to use their sword against anyone who valued human freedom and human dignity.

Last edited:
'And many other signs truly did Jesus
in the presence of His disciples,
which are not written in this book:
But these are written, that ye might believe
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;
and that believing ye might have life through His Name.'

(John 20:30-31)

'If we receive the witness of men,
the witness of God is greater:
for this is the witness of God which He hath testified of His Son.
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself:
he that believeth not God hath made Him a liar;
because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son.
And this is the record,
that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
He that hath the Son hath life;
and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.'

(1 John 5:9-12)

Last edited:
Thanks for all those verses. Actually, what I wanted was an abrogation example where the actual Qur'an verse to be abrogated is quoted - similar to the way that the Bible quoted "eye for eye" and then it proceeds to replace it by another principle. Sorry that I wasn't more clear in my request.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Hi synergy

I took a break from the Forum this weekend. I hope God has blessed you this last couple of days with relaxation and fun.

I don't remember The Bab or Baha'u'llah, quoting any specific verse in the Holy Scriptures of previous dispensation in order to abrogate it. That may be the case but honestly I don't remember. However, they did refer to abrogating certain Islamic laws (see below).
We baha'is consider that their teachings are meant to supersede previous revelations whenever we find a difference between their Writings and the Qur'an, in the same way you as Christians consider the New Testament to supersede the Old Testament when you find a difference.

Here are some examples of explicit mentionings from the Kitab-i-Aqas:
  • "The Islamic law regarding remarriage with the wife whom one has previously divorced is abrogated."
  • "In the Bayán the Báb allowed the use of gold and silver utensils, thus abrogating the Islamic condemnation of their use which stems not from an explicit injunction of the Qur’án but from Muslim traditions. Bahá’u’lláh here confirms the Báb’s ruling."
  • "...in Islám, certain restrictions are imposed with regard to the surface on which Muslims are permitted to prostrate. Bahá’u’lláh abrogates such restrictions and simply specifies “any surface that is clean.”
  • "According to Islamic practice, the wearing of silk by men was generally forbidden, except in times of holy war. This prohibition, which was not based on the verses of the Qur’án, was abrogated by the Báb."
In God Passes By, talking about The Holy Book of The Báb

"This Book at once abrogated the laws and ceremonials enjoined by the Qur’án regarding prayer, fasting, marriage, divorce and inheritance..."

Perhaps one of the most eloquent differences from Islam is this one, about sex equality, from Abdul Bahá:

It is revealed in the Qur’án: “Men have superiority over women.” But in this wondrous Dispensation, the supreme outpouring of the Glorious Lord became the cause of manifest achievements by women. Some handmaidens arose who excelled men in the arena of knowledge. They arose with such love and spirituality that they became the cause of the outpouring of the bounty of the Sovereign Lord upon mankind, and with their sanctity, purity and attributes of the spirit led a great many to the shore of unity. They became a guiding torch to the wanderers in the wastes of bewilderment, and enkindled the despondent in the nether world with the flame of the love of the Lord. This is a bounteous characteristic of this wondrous Age which hath granted strength to the weaker sex and hath bestowed masculine might upon womanhood....

Hi synergy

I took a break from the Forum this weekend. I hope God has blessed you this last couple of days with relaxation and fun.

I don't remember The Bab or Baha'u'llah, quoting any specific verse in the Holy Scriptures of previous dispensation in order to abrogate it. That may be the case but honestly I don't remember. However, they did refer to abrogating certain Islamic laws (see below).
We baha'is consider that their teachings are meant to supersede previous revelations whenever we find a difference between their Writings and the Qur'an, in the same way you as Christians consider the New Testament to supersede the Old Testament when you find a difference.

Here are some examples of explicit mentionings from the Kitab-i-Aqas:
  • "The Islamic law regarding remarriage with the wife whom one has previously divorced is abrogated."
  • "In the Bayán the Báb allowed the use of gold and silver utensils, thus abrogating the Islamic condemnation of their use which stems not from an explicit injunction of the Qur’án but from Muslim traditions. Bahá’u’lláh here confirms the Báb’s ruling."
  • "...in Islám, certain restrictions are imposed with regard to the surface on which Muslims are permitted to prostrate. Bahá’u’lláh abrogates such restrictions and simply specifies “any surface that is clean.”
  • "According to Islamic practice, the wearing of silk by men was generally forbidden, except in times of holy war. This prohibition, which was not based on the verses of the Qur’án, was abrogated by the Báb."
In God Passes By, talking about The Holy Book of The Báb

"This Book at once abrogated the laws and ceremonials enjoined by the Qur’án regarding prayer, fasting, marriage, divorce and inheritance..."

Perhaps one of the most eloquent differences from Islam is this one, about sex equality, from Abdul Bahá:

It is revealed in the Qur’án: “Men have superiority over women.” But in this wondrous Dispensation, the supreme outpouring of the Glorious Lord became the cause of manifest achievements by women. Some handmaidens arose who excelled men in the arena of knowledge. They arose with such love and spirituality that they became the cause of the outpouring of the bounty of the Sovereign Lord upon mankind, and with their sanctity, purity and attributes of the spirit led a great many to the shore of unity. They became a guiding torch to the wanderers in the wastes of bewilderment, and enkindled the despondent in the nether world with the flame of the love of the Lord. This is a bounteous characteristic of this wondrous Age which hath granted strength to the weaker sex and hath bestowed masculine might upon womanhood....
Thanks for all that information. It looks like the Baha'i faith is doing its best to better the conditions that Middle Eastern people find themselves in. That's wonderful for them and I wish them luck. As for us, we both live in the West that has Christianity that is light years ahead of the Baha'i faith in many respects. We can offer guidance to the Bahai faithful but I don't know how much they can evolve before the sword of Islam comes down on them, metaphorically speaking if not literally speaking. We can all pray for them but that's pretty well all we can do for them as far as I can tell. If there's any way we can help them please tell us.

Thanks for all that information. It looks like the Baha'i faith is doing its best to better the conditions that Middle Eastern people find themselves in. That's wonderful for them and I wish them luck. As for us, we both live in the West that has Christianity that is light years ahead of the Baha'i faith in many respects. We can offer guidance to the Bahai faithful but I don't know how much they can evolve before the sword of Islam comes down on them, metaphorically speaking if not literally speaking. We can all pray for them but that's pretty well all we can do for them as far as I can tell. If there's any way we can help them please tell us.

Thanks for your kind words and definitely your prayers are important, as our people keeps facing persecution in Iran and Yemen.

Let me share with you a couple of reflections on the Baha'i Faith and the West.
(I will not be referring to Christianity but to "the West", as a cultural entity. An individual Christian or a group of Christians may or may not be ahead of any other religious group, depending on how they live the Gospel of Jesus Christ).

Within the West, as you know, people have advanced at different speeds towards a better society, one that reflects the Kingdom of God.
When Abdul Baha visited the West, vote for women was still debated, and there were still laws in several states of the US that forbade interracial marriages. Anti-Jew rhetoric was widespread (what Hitler did, for example, could not have succeed without a prevalent anti-Jew sentiment throughout Europe). Discrimination laws against Afroamericans were still existent in Southern States. The Apartheid in South Africa ceased to exist just few decades ago. The spiritual need for international organizations foreseen by Bahaullah has still ahead in time of the creation of the League of Nations and then the United Nations.

In all these instances, The West was in no way "lights year ahead" of the principles spread by the Baha'i Faith.

Currently, the Baha'i Faith keeps ahead among religions in terms of the need of a globalized society.
You may have observed a heavy anti-globalization movement, often couple with paranoid discourses about international elites that want to take out our freedoms and that operate not just through big financial powers, but also through universities, scientific community, the ecumenical movement, etc. I have read very questionable ideas about "reptilians", "Illuminati" and other superstitions penetrating into people of this side of the world ( I don't know if this is more prevalent in Latin America than in the US).

In this context, the Baha'i Faith teaches that globalization is part of God's plan to establish its Kingdom, but only inasmuch as it is underpinned by a corresponding spiritual development. In other posts I may share with you the concepts of "Lesser Peace" and "Greater Peace" of Bahá'u'llah.

Thanks for your kind words and definitely your prayers are important, as our people keeps facing persecution in Iran and Yemen.

Let me share with you a couple of reflections on the Baha'i Faith and the West.
(I will not be referring to Christianity but to "the West", as a cultural entity. An individual Christian or a group of Christians may or may not be ahead of any other religious group, depending on how they live the Gospel of Jesus Christ).

Within the West, as you know, people have advanced at different speeds towards a better society, one that reflects the Kingdom of God.
When Abdul Baha visited the West, vote for women was still debated, and there were still laws in several states of the US that forbade interracial marriages. Anti-Jew rhetoric was widespread (what Hitler did, for example, could not have succeed without a prevalent anti-Jew sentiment throughout Europe). Discrimination laws against Afroamericans were still existent in Southern States. The Apartheid in South Africa ceased to exist just few decades ago. The spiritual need for international organizations foreseen by Bahaullah has still ahead in time of the creation of the League of Nations and then the United Nations.

In all these instances, The West was in no way "lights year ahead" of the principles spread by the Baha'i Faith.

Currently, the Baha'i Faith keeps ahead among religions in terms of the need of a globalized society.
You may have observed a heavy anti-globalization movement, often couple with paranoid discourses about international elites that want to take out our freedoms and that operate not just through big financial powers, but also through universities, scientific community, the ecumenical movement, etc. I have read very questionable ideas about "reptilians", "Illuminati" and other superstitions penetrating into people of this side of the world ( I don't know if this is more prevalent in Latin America than in the US).

In this context, the Baha'i Faith teaches that globalization is part of God's plan to establish its Kingdom, but only inasmuch as it is underpinned by a corresponding spiritual development. In other posts I may share with you the concepts of "Lesser Peace" and "Greater Peace" of Bahá'u'llah.
You might have misunderstood me. I didn't say that the West is light years ahead. I said that Christianity is light years ahead. As such there can be no other religion that can absorb Christianity and subsume it into a global collective. Christianity is and forever will be God's Kingdom on Earth. Every other religion, as far as it doesn't recognize the true Christ, is headed by man. Religions like the Baha'i might dream of global religious conquests but Christ is already victorious and so are Christians.

Back
Top Bottom