Your Views on The Trinity

LOL, LOL, LOL, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

there are no plural pronouns here. Fred you been caught in an ERROR of a two-thousand-year-old lie. made up by some man.

this is your result, Isaiah 44:25 the LORD, "That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;"

see ya...... 101G hope..... (smile),

101G.

Thomas never said Jesus you are the Almighty...
"my Lord and my God" is Insufficient for some, eh?
...there's no verse there. And this happens a lot to me.
Precious friend, how about Plain And Clear Passages, from John, whom
The Blessed Holy Spirit Inspired him to pen [ Confirming Isaiah ], for All of us?:
"I AM Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, Saith The Lord,​
Which Is, and Which Was, and Which Is To Come, The Almighty."​
(Revelation 1:8 cp 21:6-7, 22:13 AV)​
+
"...A Great Voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last:" (Revelation 1:10-11 cp "LORD of hosts" In Isaiah 44:6, & "LORD thy God" In 48:12, 17 AV)​
+
"...He Laid His Right Hand Upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM The First and The Last:​
I AM He That Liveth, and Was Dead; and, behold, I AM Alive for evermore, Amen..."​
(Revelation 1:18 AV)​
+
"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things Saith​
The First and The Last, Which Was Dead, and Is Alive;" (Revelation 2:8 AV)​

Only One Biblical Conclusion:

The LORD Jesus Christ, The Alpha And Omega, The Beginning [ "Which WAS"
From Eternity Past!] And The Ending, The First And The Last,
Who Was Dead
{ God's ALL-Sufficient PAYMENT!
(Acts 20:28 AV) } for our Miserable Wretched sins
of unbelief and More!}, and Now Is Risen, Is, In Biblical Fact!:

............... The Almighty God, Correct? [ FULL {500 verses!} study 'link' ] ...............

Still praying for Almighty God To Bestow Grace, Peace, Mercy, And Love Upon All!

Amen.

"my Lord and my God" is Insufficient for some, eh?

Precious friend, how about Plain And Clear Passages, from John, whom
The Blessed Holy Spirit Inspired him to pen [ Confirming Isaiah ], for All of us?:
"I AM Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, Saith The Lord,​
Which Is, and Which Was, and Which Is To Come, The Almighty."​
(Revelation 1:8 cp 21:6-7, 22:13 AV)​
+
"...A Great Voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last:" (Revelation 1:10-11 cp "LORD of hosts" In Isaiah 44:6, & "LORD thy God" In 48:12, 17 AV)​
+
"...He Laid His Right Hand Upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM The First and The Last:​
I AM He That Liveth, and Was Dead; and, behold, I AM Alive for evermore, Amen..."​
(Revelation 1:18 AV)​
+
"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things Saith​
The First and The Last, Which Was Dead, and Is Alive;" (Revelation 2:8 AV)​

Only One Biblical Conclusion:

The LORD Jesus Christ, The Alpha And Omega, The Beginning [ "Which WAS"
From Eternity Past!] And The Ending, The First And The Last,
Who Was Dead
{ God's ALL-Sufficient PAYMENT!
(Acts 20:28 AV) } for our Miserable Wretched sins
of unbelief and More!}, and Now Is Risen, Is, In Biblical Fact!:

............... The Almighty God, Correct? [ FULL {500 verses!} study 'link' ] ...............

Still praying for Almighty God To Bestow Grace, Peace, Mercy, And Love Upon All!

Amen.

Revelation 1:8 is referring to God and I don't know why you think it's referring to Jesus.

I'm sort of curious what you are sharing but I've never figured out what your posts say
No problem, and thanks for asking. 101G is a "Diversified Oneness" not like the UPIC, or some other oneness, but just what the Lord Jesus taught, and the apostles also taught. 101G believes and UNDERSTAND the H259 "ECHAD" of God clearly. and know and understand this KNOWLEDGE both in the OT as well as the NT.

101G.

@Peterlag
I can't respond to item 3 and 4 because there's no verse there. And this happens a lot to me.
+
Revelation 1:8 is referring to God and I don't know why you think it's referring to Jesus.
Precious friend, what I think is of no consequence = what is Of Highest Importance Is
"The Other 11 verses
here, And The Other 480+ Passages Here, All Referencing
That:

The LORD Jesus Christ Is The Almighty God!

I suppose one could say of 500 verses/Passages = "This Happened A LOT to me", eh?

Thus, your complaint of "there's NO verse there" is consequentially Invalid, is it not?

Amen.

@Peterlag
I can't respond to item 3 and 4 because there's no verse there. And this happens a lot to me.
+

Precious friend, what I think is of no consequence = what is Of Highest Importance Is
"The Other 11 verses
here, And The Other 480+ Passages Here, All Referencing
That:

The LORD Jesus Christ Is The Almighty God!

I suppose one could say of 500 verses/Passages = "This Happened A LOT to me", eh?

Thus, your complaint of "there's NO verse there" is consequentially Invalid, is it not?

Amen.
You can't give me one verse that says Jesus is God. You can only give verses that you think are referring to Jesus when they are referring to God.

I disagree.
ok let's test the spirit by the Spirit. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." here this is the "Lord" correct.

now chapter 4, the ONE who sits on the throne is the Lord God Almighty, right, who you say is not the Lord Jesus correct. but you believe that this is the Father sitting on the throne correct. now this, same chapter, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now, if this "Lord" who is God and is not the Lord Jesus, but the Father, 101G just have one question. "Who gave the Father, POWER?", book chapter, and verses please. then we can discuss.

101G.

ok let's test the spirit by the Spirit. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." here this is the "Lord" correct.

now chapter 4, the ONE who sits on the throne is the Lord God Almighty, right, who you say is not the Lord Jesus correct. but you believe that this is the Father sitting on the throne correct. now this, same chapter, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now, if this "Lord" who is God and is not the Lord Jesus, but the Father, 101G just have one question. "Who gave the Father, POWER?", book chapter, and verses please. then we can discuss.

101G.
The words "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God." applies to God and not Christ. The phrase “the Alpha and the Omega” has caused many people to believe this verse refers to Christ. However, study of the occurrences of the phrase indicates that the title “Alpha and Omega” applies to both God and Christ. Scholars are not completely sure what the phrase “the Alpha and the Omega” means. Lenski concludes, “It is fruitless to search Jewish and pagan literature for the source of something that resembles this name Alpha and Omega. Nowhere is a person, to say nothing of a divine Person, called "Alpha and Omega" or in Hebrew "Aleph and Tau."

Although there is no evidence from the historical sources that anyone is named “the Alpha and Omega” E. W. Bullinger says that the phrase is a Hebraism, in common use among the ancient Jewish Commentators to designate the whole of anything from the beginning to the end. That would make the expression the figure of speech, polarmerismos, similar to "and there was evening and there was morning" which stands for the whole day, in Genesis 1. The best scholarly minds have concluded that the phrase has something to do with starting and finishing something, or the entirety of something. Norton writes that these words “denote the certain accomplishment of his purposes; that what he has begun he will carry on to its consummation."

Since both God and Jesus Christ are “the Alpha and the Omega” in their own respective ways, there is good reason to believe that the title can apply to both of them, and no good reason why this title makes the two into “one God.” The titles “Lord” (Rom. 10:9), “Savior” (Luke 1:47), and “King of kings" (1 Tim. 6:14-16) apply to both God and Christ, as well as to other men. As with “Lord” “Savior” and “King of kings” this title fits them both. God is truly the beginning and the end of all things, while Christ is the beginning and the end because he is the firstborn from the dead, the Author and Finisher of faith, the Man by whom God will judge the world, and the creator of the new ages to come.

The words "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God." applies to God and not Christ. The phrase “the Alpha and the Omega” has caused many people to believe this verse refers to Christ. However, study of the occurrences of the phrase indicates that the title “Alpha and Omega” applies to both God and Christ. Scholars are not completely sure what the phrase “the Alpha and the Omega” means. Lenski concludes, “It is fruitless to search Jewish and pagan literature for the source of something that resembles this name Alpha and Omega. Nowhere is a person, to say nothing of a divine Person, called "Alpha and Omega" or in Hebrew "Aleph and Tau."

Although there is no evidence from the historical sources that anyone is named “the Alpha and Omega” E. W. Bullinger says that the phrase is a Hebraism, in common use among the ancient Jewish Commentators to designate the whole of anything from the beginning to the end. That would make the expression the figure of speech, polarmerismos, similar to "and there was evening and there was morning" which stands for the whole day, in Genesis 1. The best scholarly minds have concluded that the phrase has something to do with starting and finishing something, or the entirety of something. Norton writes that these words “denote the certain accomplishment of his purposes; that what he has begun he will carry on to its consummation."

Since both God and Jesus Christ are “the Alpha and the Omega” in their own respective ways, there is good reason to believe that the title can apply to both of them, and no good reason why this title makes the two into “one God.” The titles “Lord” (Rom. 10:9), “Savior” (Luke 1:47), and “King of kings" (1 Tim. 6:14-16) apply to both God and Christ, as well as to other men. As with “Lord” “Savior” and “King of kings” this title fits them both. God is truly the beginning and the end of all things, while Christ is the beginning and the end because he is the firstborn from the dead, the Author and Finisher of faith, the Man by whom God will judge the world, and the creator of the new ages to come.
This reminds me of the forum discussion with an atheist who essentially said that all ancient people had a god as part of their culture such that we could reasonably recognize that God does not exist. This is sort of the opposite by saying since Jesus is called by all the same designations as God the Father that Jesus could not be God. I'm sort of on the sidelines waiting to see if Peterlag ever makes a halfway decent argument.

Nonsense. the terms First and Last is the Aleph and Tav. now as for the Lord Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega, applies to the Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." is not the Lord Jesus who was Christ died? yes and is not the First and the Last he? let's see. Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

well Pete, the only one 101G know of in the bible here in Revelation, who was DEAD, and now alive (RISEN), is the Lord Jesus who was Christ.
we suggest you quit listening to scholars who as you say, "are not completely sure what the phrase “the Alpha and the Omega” means.". READ YOUR BIBLE, and LISTEN to God who KNOWS. Pete, that was a poor excuse, 101G is surprise of you. Alpha and Omega is the FIRST and the LAST, just as Revelation 22:13 and Revelation 1:17 clearly states. and the First and the last is the same reference to the Hebrew alphabet "Aleph" and "Tau" ... first and Last, as well as our English Beginning and End, same reference. Pete, 101G is Suprise you didn't KNOW this. any basic beginner of bible study KNOWS this.
Since both God and Jesus Christ are “the Alpha and the Omega” in their own respective ways,
again NONESENSE. Pete 101G will ask you only one more time. to show you that the Lord Jesus is God who is the Alpha and the Omega” the almighty. once again, only ONE sits on the throne, is this the Lord Jesus who is called the son, or the one whom you call the God the Father. your answer please.

now Pete, if you say it's the Father who sits on the throne, again, who gave the Father Power? book chapter and verse. but 101G can give book chapter and verse where he who sits on the throne "RECEIVED" POWER. 101G will be looking for your answer. just give book chapter and verse only, no excuse.
The titles “Lord” (Rom. 10:9), “Savior” (Luke 1:47), and “King of kings" (1 Tim. 6:14-16) apply to both God and Christ, as well as to other men. As with “Lord” “Savior” and “King of kings” this title fits them both. God is truly the beginning and the end of all things, while Christ is the beginning and the end because he is the firstborn from the dead, the Author and Finisher of faith, the Man by whom God will judge the world, and the creator of the new ages to come.
so, you have two "Lord's?", and you have two, "Savior?", and two, "King of kings" and two, "beginning and ends" that's polytheism by definition. you still cannot see what YOU'RE saying? you still don't see it do you? MY GOD how blind can one be. it's the same one person in "DIVERSITY" of his own self, or the ECHAD of his ow self in flesh. my God 101G cannot believe someone can be that blind. it's not any they, but HIM "EQUALLY" SHARED, in Glorified Flesh. better known as .... another. and here's the title of Revelation, "ROOT" and "OFFSPRING" (see Revelation 22:16), which is the same as First and Last, the same as Aleph and Tav, the same as Alpha and the Omega, the same as Beginning, and End. RIGHT there before your face and still cannot see it. as the apostle Paul by the Lord Jesus said afore, "who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth".

101G cannot believe how lost so many are in the face of the TRUTH, the written word of God.

well Pete, 101G is about disclosure. the TERM "OFFSPRING" in Revelation 22:16 says it all.
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

God shared in flesh, is a KINSman with us, for, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

by taking part in flesh and blood, this is the diversity or the EQUAL SHARE of God in Flesh. better known as the H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') of God.

this is just too easy not to understand.

Pete, you and many trinitarians are in a delusion, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

you have been warned by God.
101G.

Back
Top Bottom