Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

attention @Doug Brents

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

JESUS does not come before God in heaven per Daniel 7:13-14 UNTIL He first destroys the Antichrist = Daniel 7:11

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

SEE how 'childlike' the scriptures are! = A comes before B = verse 11 before verse 13
Context

Daniel 7:1–8 (NASB 2020) — 1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions in his mind as he lay on his bed; then he wrote the dream down and told the following summary of it. 2 Daniel said, “I was looking in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea. 3 And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another. 4 The first was like a lion but had the wings of an eagle. I kept looking until its wings were plucked, and it was lifted up from the ground and set up on two feet like a man; a human mind also was given to it. 5 And behold, another beast, a second one, resembling a bear. And it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and they said this to it: ‘Arise, devour much meat!’ 6 After this I kept looking, and behold, another one, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird; the beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it. 7 After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 While I was thinking about the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the previous horns were plucked out before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like human eyes, and a mouth uttering great boasts.

Daniel 7:11–12 (NASB 2020) — 11 Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was killed, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time.

nothing there about a future to us antichrist

Daniel 7 describes four beasts that arise onto the world scene. these are the empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. On the head of the fourth beast (Rome) there are ten horns, three of which are plucked up by a little horn.

attention @Doug Brents

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

JESUS does not come before God in heaven per Daniel 7:13-14 UNTIL He first destroys the Antichrist = Daniel 7:11

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

SEE how 'childlike' the scriptures are! = A comes before B = verse 11 before verse 13
You failed to address this

Daniel 7:13–14 (ESV)
13“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
14And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

when Christ is sitting at the right hand of the power of God

Luke 19:12 (ESV) — 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Ephesians 1:20–22 (ESV) — 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,

Christ now has a kingdom

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

13“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
14And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Luke 19:12 (ESV) — 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Ephesians 1:20–22 (ESV) — 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,

Christ now has a kingdom

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

There CANNOT be a fulfillment of Daniel chapter 2 verse 13 UNTIL verse 11 is FULFILLED FIRST.

The LORD has also told you that there are TWO distinctly separate phases of His Kingdom.
Just as Genesis, the Prophets, the Psalms, Daniel, the Gospel, the Apostles and Revelation clearly Declares.

At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes

Christ now has a kingdom

correction made here = should read "Daniel chapter 7 verse 13

There CANNOT be a fulfillment of Daniel chapter 7 verse 13 UNTIL verse 11 is FULFILLED FIRST.

The LORD has also told you that there are TWO distinctly separate phases of His Kingdom.
Just as Genesis, the Prophets, the Psalms, Daniel, the Gospel, the Apostles and Revelation clearly Declares.

At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes

correction made here = should read "Daniel chapter 7 verse 13

There CANNOT be a fulfillment of Daniel chapter 7 verse 13 UNTIL verse 11 is FULFILLED FIRST.

So you say without proof assuming the horn is some future antichrist without evidence while ignoring the fact scripture clearly shows Christ presently has a kingdom now

Christ is sitting at the right hand of the power of God

Christ now has a kingdom

Last edited:
There CANNOT be a fulfillment of Daniel chapter 2 verse 13 UNTIL verse 11 is FULFILLED FIRST.

Nothing in your post shows some future antichrist is being refered to. You have just assumed that while ignoring the fact scripture notes Christ has a kingdom at present

The kingdom was established 2000 years ago

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

His kingdom has been established

it ends at the advent and resurrection

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

Last edited:

Daniel 7:11 does come before Dan 7:13, but those are not the same beasts, or the same prophecy as is found in Revelation. The beasts of Dan 7 were found in the first couple of centuries AD. Those prophecies have been fulfilled. Notice that the one beast was defeated, but the other beasts were given more time.
"Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was killed, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time." (Dan 2:11-12)
You keep looking to the prophecy itself, but you have an interpretation of the prophecy below that is more informative and more pertinent than the prophecy itself.
"This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and will devour the whole earth and trample it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will humble three kings. 25 And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" (Dan 2:23-27)
These four beasts are the same as the layers of the statue from Dan 2. If I said they were different before, I misspoke. They are different from the beasts in Revelation, but the two prophecies in Daniel are the same. These ten kings come from the fourth kingdom, and have already happened.

Daniel 7:11 does come before Dan 7:13, but those are not the same beasts, or the same prophecy as is found in Revelation. The beasts of Dan 7 were found in the first couple of centuries AD. Those prophecies have been fulfilled. Notice that the one beast was defeated, but the other beasts were given more time.
"Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was killed, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time." (Dan 2:11-12)
You keep looking to the prophecy itself, but you have an interpretation of the prophecy below that is more informative and more pertinent than the prophecy itself.
"This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and will devour the whole earth and trample it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will humble three kings. 25 And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" (Dan 2:23-27)
These four beasts are the same as the layers of the statue from Dan 2. If I said they were different before, I misspoke. They are different from the beasts in Revelation, but the two prophecies in Daniel are the same. These ten kings come from the fourth kingdom, and have already happened.
And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" (Dan 2:23-27)

SAME as Revelation

So you say without proof assuming the horn is some future antichrist without evidence while ignoring the fact scripture clearly shows Christ presently has a kingdom now

Christ now has a kingdom

Verse 11 comes BEFORE verse 13 = Antichrist BEFORE the Second Coming

Why are you arguing against Scripture?

And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the empires will serve and obey Him.’" (Dan 2:23-27)

SAME as Revelation
That is Dan 7:23-27, and it refers to the Roman kings (referred to in Dan 7:19-21) who were different from the other kingdoms, and one of their kings rises up and speaks against the Most High. This has already been fulfilled.

So what Nothing there speaks of a future to us anti- christ You just assume that begging the question. Rather that horn is a part of the fourth beast

and you still ignore the fact Christ presently possesses a kingdom

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

You addressed nothing and continue begging the question

Christ now has a kingdom

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son

That is Dan 7:23-27, and it refers to the Roman kings (referred to in Dan 7:19-21) who were different from the other kingdoms, and one of their kings rises up and speaks against the Most High. This has already been fulfilled.

God made this prophecy very basic and simple = verse 11 comes before verse 13

It is IMPOSSIBLE for 7:13 to take place UNTIL 7:11 occurs FIRST

MUST occur FIRST = “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. "

This did not occur and will not occur until the Second Coming = Revelation 13:5

Revelation 13:5 -And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

SAME as Daniel 7:21 - “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them,"

Unbelief in Scripture

belief in religion

misleads a person

to see what they want to see

but in the End

their knees will Bend

MUST occur FIRST = “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. "

Revelation 13:5 -And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

SAME as Daniel 7:21 - “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them,"

Unbelief in Scripture

belief in religion

misleads a person

to see what they want to see

but in the End

their knees will Bend
Nothing there mentions a future to us anti christ it is simply assumed

The horn is a part of the fourth beast

and Scripture confirms christ already has a kingdom

er​

So what Nothing there speaks of a future to us anti- christ You just assume that begging the question. Rather that horn is a part of the fourth beast

and you still ignore the fact Christ presently possesses a kingdom

Dan 7's fourth beast is the beast of Rev 13 before it ceased to be the first time. Remember, the beast was, then was not, then came again (Rev 17:8-13). Rev 13 is about the beast also before it ceased to be the first time. We are now in the time when the beast is not. It will come again, but it is not here now. When the beast ceased to be it fulfilled Dan 7's prophecy.

Dan 7's fourth beast is the beast of Rev 13 before it ceased to be the first time. Remember, the beast was, then was not, then came again (Rev 17:8-13). Rev 13 is about the beast also before it ceased to be the first time. We are now in the time when the beast is not. It will come again, but it is not here now. When the beast ceased to be it fulfilled Dan 7's prophecy.
Of course nothing contradicts the fact Christ presently has a kingdom

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 28:18 (ESV) — 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Hebrews 12:28 (ESV) — 28 Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,

Of course nothing contradicts the fact Christ presently has a kingdom

Matthew 16:28 (ESV) — 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 28:18 (ESV) — 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Hebrews 12:28 (ESV) — 28 Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,

Which is exactly what i expressed to you and @Doug Brents from the BEGINNING.

TWO Comings of the LORD = TWO Phases of the Kingdom of God

Phase ONE = GOSPEL , Salvation to the Nations = Matthew 24:14 , Acts

Phase TWO = RETURN of the KING = Matt 24:15-3 , 2 Thess ch2 , Revelation

Which is exactly what i expressed to you and @Doug Brents from the BEGINNING.

TWO Comings of the LORD = TWO Phases of the Kingdom of God

Phase ONE = GOSPEL , Salvation to the Nations = Matthew 24:14 , Acts

Phase TWO = RETURN of the KING = Matt 24:15-3 , 2 Thess ch2 , Revelation
Except on his return we have universal judgment

Matthew 25:31–46 (ESV) — 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

and the assignment of eternal destinies

Universal resurrection

John 5:28–29 (ESV) — 28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

John 11:24 (ESV) — 24 Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.”

the ushering in of new heaven and earth

2 Peter 3:4–13 (ESV) — 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Christ turning his kingdom over to the father

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

Except on his return we have universal judgment

Matthew 25:31–46 (ESV) — 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Universal resurrection

John 5:28–29 (ESV) — 28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

John 11:24 (ESV) — 24 Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.”

2 Peter 3:4–13 (ESV) — 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign with His Saints = Revelation chapter 20

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign with His Saints = Revelation chapter 20

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Nothing there about an earthly kingdom with Jesus reigning in Jerusalem

and you simply ignored every verse I posted showing it is not possible there could be an earthly reign of Christ after his second advent

For on his return we have universal judgment

Universal resurrection

Back
Top Bottom