Why there can be no gap between the 69th and 70th week

I think you made the gap theory up. Quote some reputable Bible believer who deals with the divisions of Daniel's prophecy of the 70 weeks as three gaps.
First of all I stated nothing about three gaps

read the posts however you will see there are those who argue for a gap between the 69 and 70th week

and there is even an op that argues for a gap between the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks so two gaps

If you think I made the gap theory up you are unfamiliar with eschatological options and have failed to read the posts dealing with this topic

First of all I stated nothing about three gaps

read the posts however you will see there are those who argue for a gap between the 69 and 70th week

and there is even an op that argues for a gap between the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks so two gaps

If you think I made the gap theory up you are unfamiliar with eschatological options and have failed to read the posts dealing with this topic
Changing the wording in a text to better suit ones argument for ones eschatological preference is always a bad idea. Understanding the history and the later scriptures that gives explanation and clarity to this prophecy is dependent upon whether one will believe the words he reads in the scriptures. Whatever one decides to believe about a gap does not determine the truth that is in the prophecy. The truth is that not all this prophecy is fulfilled. God himself said that if a prophet gives a prophecy and it does not come to pass then he was not sent by God and he is a false prophet.

The meaning of death in the scriptures is separation or departure. Judah died nationally when they refused to be born again nationally, as one man, and they were buried in the nations and treated by God as gentiles during that time. They were cut off from their national and ethnic covenants which depended on their occupation of the land God had granted to them in the Abrahamic covenant. This did not make the covenant void because God has the power to raise one from the dead. This he has promised to do. However, he said they must be born again, EVERY ONE OF THEM, for it to happen. This is what the 70th week of Daniel is all about.

Ac 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

A national call to be saved:

Ac 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The Spirit indwelling is the manner of salvation.

Read the context.

You have missed the memo. A "gap" is not in the memo. What is in the memo is a national death. Time does not advance when one dies. Notice in the text you quoted above who is being addressed. The 70 weeks are determined upon "thy people." That would be Daniel's people, the Jews. The holy city of the people of Israel is Jerusalem. When the scriptures are using the terminology "the people" distinctly, they are speaking of Israel.

This is a prophecy to Israel. It is not a prophecy to you or me. Every jot and tittle of this prophecy must come to pass in a demonstrable manner or it is a lie. Every jot and tittle of this prophecy has not come to pass yet. The reason for this is that the dead nation was buried in the graveyard of the nations at their dispersion in 70 AD by the Romans. The reason for this is because this nation refused to repent and be born again after the resurrection of Jesus Christ whom they killed. God gave them 40 years of probation, the time after his death, burial, and resurrection until they ceased to be.

Here is the prophecy in a parable during the late days of the ministry of Jesus Christ on the earth;

1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

It was cut down and removed by the Romans in 70 AD.

The fig tree figures prominently in the prophecy of Jesus Christ during his earthly ministry. It is the figure for national Israel. Forty years numbers God's probation and judgement. There was a figure for the failure to enter into the salvation rest of God when his time was full and it was at the provocation of the nation under Moses. Near the end of the 40 years this very incident is used as a warning to this generation of Jesus Christ (Matt 1:1) lest they fail after the same manner of unbelief. Jesus Christ would have returned in 70 AD had Israel and the Jews been born again as a people as he had commanded in Acts 2:38 and Acts 3:26. As it were their national identity was dissolved and they were as gentiles for two thousand years.

He 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest)
12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; [note- the end of the probation time]
15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Jesus said to a ruler of the Jews in Jn 3:5 that a man must be born again to enter his kingdom. He said that in the immediate context of the Jews and his kingdom message of his earthly ministry. They refused to be born again, except a small remnant of common folk, and obviously his kingdom could not be established through the Jews at that time if being born again before entering was the criteria. God is now leading history to a time when he will raise the nation from the dead and will purge out all the dross through a baptism of fire and the end will be few men left but all born again over whom he will be anointed as King.

Ro 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

The context will identify "them" as being Israel.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

The "them" is identified by the context as being Jacob whose name was changed to Israel when he was converted.

All the gentiles promises comes through the Jews.

The scriptures are reasonable and logical if one believes the words and honors context.
Thanks for this post as I have not looked at it through this lens with death prior to your post. It gives me something new to ponder.

AS an FYI I'm a dispensational premil but I'm not dogmatic about it.

Changing the wording in a text to better suit ones argument for ones eschatological preference is always a bad idea. Understanding the history and the later scriptures that gives explanation and clarity to this prophecy is dependent upon whether one will believe the words he reads in the scriptures. Whatever one decides to believe about a gap does not determine the truth that is in the prophecy. The truth is that not all this prophecy is fulfilled. God himself said that if a prophet gives a prophecy and it does not come to pass then he was not sent by God and he is a false prophet.

The meaning of death in the scriptures is separation or departure. Judah died nationally when they refused to be born again nationally, as one man, and they were buried in the nations and treated by God as gentiles during that time. They were cut off from their national and ethnic covenants which depended on their occupation of the land God had granted to them in the Abrahamic covenant. This did not make the covenant void because God has the power to raise one from the dead. This he has promised to do. However, he said they must be born again, EVERY ONE OF THEM, for it to happen. This is what the 70th week of Daniel is all about.

Ac 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

A national call to be saved:

Ac 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The Spirit indwelling is the manner of salvation.

Read the context.
What has this to do with the issue of whether there is a gap in Daniel's 69th and 70th week?

What has this to do with the issue of whether there is a gap in Daniel's 69th and 70th week?
Well, are you for a "gap" or against a gap? Do you believe and teach an undisclosed amount of time between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel's prophecy to Israel or do you teach something else? Your answer depends on what my answer has to do with the issue. Are you advocating that all this prophecy is fulfilled already?

Well, are you for a "gap" or against a gap? Do you believe and teach an undisclosed amount of time between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel's prophecy to Israel or do you teach something else? Your answer depends on what my answer has to do with the issue. Are you advocating that all this prophecy is fulfilled already?
Have you not been reading? I have opposed a gap all along and even created an op to say that

Thanks for this post as I have not looked at it through this lens with death prior to your post. It gives me something new to ponder.

AS an FYI I'm a dispensational premil but I'm not dogmatic about it.
Bless you civic. My take is to allow the text of scriptures to determine ones convictions and how strong they are, but always be in context.

One must understand the scriptures as God attaching his triune image on all his creation. This image seems to me to be one of the most important things that God wants us to see. The trinity, three in one and one in three is his signature on his revelation of himself. It is all through the scriptures as the scriptures relates to him and his work among men. If one looks for it he can see it everywhere. God created us in his triune image and Adam sinned and all his offspring were born in his, Adam's, carnal fleshly image, short of the glory of God. Since then God is working to renew the image of God to mankind. To be reconciled to God a man must be recreated in his image (see 2 Cor 5:17 here). Since Jesus Christ is the express image of God, his Spirit is poured out like water from heaven to regenerate all men born of Adam who will repent and believe in him for salvation. Salvation is through Jesus Christ. The same Spirit who dwells in him and the Father now dwells in us believers making us one with him.

Why do I tell you this in the context of this thread? It is because the entities of God all have the trinitarian image, except fallen man. In the case of Israel, God has taught us that he is his firstborn son collectively. He is born after the flesh and demonstrates all the weaknesses of the flesh. He is religious but lost. He must be born again of the Spirit. The Spirit living in him and through him will make him a threefold person.

Now, consider Israel collectively. This is what God said about him.

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Did you ever wonder if God means the words he speaks? Is Israel really God's firstborn son? Well, he is but he is of the flesh and he must be born again. The man who must be born again in John 3 is this man, Israel. The reason God did not establish his promised kingdom in Acts after his resurrection is because this man would not believe. This is the reason the preacher said "every one of you" must be saved. Israel cannot experience the presence of God, (which is what the Kingdom of Christ is) except she is saved as the collective son and experiences a second birth. It is the second birth that makes us approved of God and able to stand in his presence. Sin must be dealt with for this to happen. Notice once again how it is that God is going to save Israel as one man.

Ro 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Sin is dealt with in Israel collectively in the great tribulation, also called "the day of the LORD." All that are left of Israel when Jesus returns to earth and establishes his sovereign rule over all the earth for 1000 years will be born again. There are more texts to teach us this and this is only one.

The King Jesus, the people of God, Israel, the Spirit indwelling both. One in three and three in one, a trinity. Or you may look at Israel in this manner. Judah, Israel, reunited as one and the Spirit indwelling both. Three in one and one in three, a trinity.

Here is Israel in the NT.

2 Cor 3: Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, (the ten commandments) was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16 Nevertheless when it (their hearts) shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Israel will be glorified just like Daniel says.

op: no gap between Daniel's 69th and 70th weeks?

Kinda like this? 69 prophecy ( no Mystery/Grace ) 70 prophecy ended?...

or
: a gap?:

............. 69 prophecy ....... ( Yes Mystery / Grace ) ........ 70 prophecy continues...
OT-Mat-Joh-Acts 8 ......( Acts 9 - Rom - Philemon ) ... Heb - Rev

Amen.

Bless you civic. My take is to allow the text of scriptures to determine ones convictions and how strong they are, but always be in context.

One must understand the scriptures as God attaching his triune image on all his creation. This image seems to me to be one of the most important things that God wants us to see. The trinity, three in one and one in three is his signature on his revelation of himself. It is all through the scriptures as the scriptures relates to him and his work among men. If one looks for it he can see it everywhere. God created us in his triune image and Adam sinned and all his offspring were born in his, Adam's, carnal fleshly image, short of the glory of God. Since then God is working to renew the image of God to mankind. To be reconciled to God a man must be recreated in his image (see 2 Cor 5:17 here). Since Jesus Christ is the express image of God, his Spirit is poured out like water from heaven to regenerate all men born of Adam who will repent and believe in him for salvation. Salvation is through Jesus Christ. The same Spirit who dwells in him and the Father now dwells in us believers making us one with him.

Why do I tell you this in the context of this thread? It is because the entities of God all have the trinitarian image, except fallen man. In the case of Israel, God has taught us that he is his firstborn son collectively. He is born after the flesh and demonstrates all the weaknesses of the flesh. He is religious but lost. He must be born again of the Spirit. The Spirit living in him and through him will make him a threefold person.

Now, consider Israel collectively. This is what God said about him.

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Did you ever wonder if God means the words he speaks? Is Israel really God's firstborn son? Well, he is but he is of the flesh and he must be born again. The man who must be born again in John 3 is this man, Israel. The reason God did not establish his promised kingdom in Acts after his resurrection is because this man would not believe. This is the reason the preacher said "every one of you" must be saved. Israel cannot experience the presence of God, (which is what the Kingdom of Christ is) except she is saved as the collective son and experiences a second birth. It is the second birth that makes us approved of God and able to stand in his presence. Sin must be dealt with for this to happen. Notice once again how it is that God is going to save Israel as one man.

Ro 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Sin is dealt with in Israel collectively in the great tribulation, also called "the day of the LORD." All that are left of Israel when Jesus returns to earth and establishes his sovereign rule over all the earth for 1000 years will be born again. There are more texts to teach us this and this is only one.

The King Jesus, the people of God, Israel, the Spirit indwelling both. One in three and three in one, a trinity. Or you may look at Israel in this manner. Judah, Israel, reunited as one and the Spirit indwelling both. Three in one and one in three, a trinity.

Here is Israel in the NT.

2 Cor 3: Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, (the ten commandments) was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16 Nevertheless when it (their hearts) shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Israel will be glorified just like Daniel says.
There are no 1000 years after Christs advent where he is ruling on earth

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (KJV 1900) — 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Rather he returns resurrects all and turns the kingdom over to the father

His reign is now

Ephesians 1:20–22 (KJV 1900) — 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

his kingdom is now

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (KJV 1900) — 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

His reign is now

Ephesians 1:20–22 (KJV 1900) — 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

his kingdom is now

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

It would be very interesting to know how someone can conflate the prophecy of a nation and a distinct people called Israel with an everlasting covenant relationship with God that depends on his faithfulness with a group of people who have been his enemies for centuries and who are now molded into a body without any earthly boundaries. The Corinthians were a local church in Europe. They are a continent removed from Israel the nation.

This nation did exist and have boundaries when both these letters you have quoted were written. And the Ephesians that you have presented is a church body in the Roman province of Asia. Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, is not writing to all the people in the province of Asia, he is writing to the church of Jesus Christ in Asia. The church is the relative small number of those who have submitted from the heart to follow Jesus Christ as Lord. They are not formed to be a world or national government but are admonished to submit to the authorities over them.

Here is the preacher of the Ephesian church, Timothy.

1 Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Well, the fact that there is a church of Jesus Christ existing after his death and resurrection that is manifest in local assemblies on multiple continents and among all ethnicities with the common testimony that they have believed the gospel promises of salvation while at the same time there is a national Israel should convince anyone that the church and Israel and the nations are three different and separate entities with different relationships with God in this age.

Jesus Christ in heaven at the right hand of the Father on his throne is not functioning as a King. He is functioning as the High Priest. While he was here on earth he functioned as the Prophesied prophet. When he returns in glory he will function as King over all the earth and will rule the earth sovereignly.

This is the trinity signature showing up again. Jesus Christ occupies 3 offices that were all prefigures by Israel under the law of Moses. It is the reason that God would not allow the same person to occupy more than one of these offices. They must be shown in time as being concurrent.
Did you know that King Saul lost his dynasty because of entering into the office of the Priest? This violated the typology of God and wrought confusion in his revelation of his purpose.

Jesus Christ is the perfect Prophet that is presented in the OT. He is the perfect Priest. He will be the perfect King.

Ac 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Heb 2:1 Therefore we (Hebrews) ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (the Hebrews in this context)
18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Ro 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

There must be righteousness first before there can be peace. This prefigures the order of the reign of the King. He is the King of Jerusalem, the city of the great King, and his kingdom will be a kingdom of peace where righteousness dwells in the hearts of his subjects. This is why a man must be born again before entering into the kingdom of God. The church of Jesus Christ is the spiritual kingdom who follows the Lord of heaven and prefigures the physical kingdom which will come on earth when Jesus is anointed as King over all the earth.

Ps 47:2 For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD (Jehovah), and his name one.

Prophet, Priest, & King. At that time these offices will be combined into one person whose throne on earth will be in the Temple described by Ezekiel in Chapter 40-48.

Re 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The scriptures are reasonable and logical if one allows the words to mean what they say.

Da 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

This is not a prophecy that will be fulfilled in a local church assembly in Europe. This prophecy is in the context of his nation, his people, his City, for his purpose when he purges out all sins by purging out all sinners and anoints Jesus Christ the King of Israel.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It would be very interesting to know how someone can conflate the prophecy of a nation and a distinct people called Israel with an everlasting covenant relationship with God that depends on his faithfulness with a group of people who have been his enemies for centuries and who are now molded into a body without any earthly boundaries. The Corinthians were a local church in Europe. They are a continent removed from Israel the nation.

This nation did exist and have boundaries when both these letters you have quoted were written. And the Ephesians that you have presented is a church body in the Roman province of Asia. Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, is not writing to all the people in the province of Asia, he is writing to the church of Jesus Christ in Asia. The church is the relative small number of those who have submitted from the heart to follow Jesus Christ as Lord. They are not formed to be a world or national government but are admonished to submit to the authorities over them.

Here is the preacher of the Ephesian church, Timothy.

1 Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Well, the fact that there is a church of Jesus Christ existing after his death and resurrection that is manifest in local assemblies on multiple continents and among all ethnicities with the common testimony that they have believed the gospel promises of salvation while at the same time there is a national Israel should convince anyone that the church and Israel and the nations are three different and separate entities with different relationships with God in this age.

Jesus Christ in heaven at the right hand of the Father on his throne is not functioning as a King. He is functioning as the High Priest. While he was here on earth he functioned as the Prophesied prophet. When he returns in glory he will function as King over all the earth and will rule the earth sovereignly.

This is the trinity signature showing up again. Jesus Christ occupies 3 offices that were all prefigures by Israel under the law of Moses. It is the reason that God would not allow the same person to occupy more than one of these offices. They must be shown in time as being concurrent.
Did you know that King Saul lost his dynasty because of entering into the office of the Priest? This violated the typology of God and wrought confusion in his revelation of his purpose.

Jesus Christ is the perfect Prophet that is presented in the OT. He is the perfect Priest. He will be the perfect King.

Ac 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Heb 2:1 Therefore we (Hebrews) ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (the Hebrews in this context)
18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Ro 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

There must be righteousness first before there can be peace. This prefigures the order of the reign of the King. He is the King of Jerusalem, the city of the great King, and his kingdom will be a kingdom of peace where righteousness dwells in the hearts of his subjects. This is why a man must be born again before entering into the kingdom of God. The church of Jesus Christ is the spiritual kingdom who follows the Lord of heaven and prefigures the physical kingdom which will come on earth when Jesus is anointed as King over all the earth.

Ps 47:2 For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD (Jehovah), and his name one.

Prophet, Priest, & King. At that time these offices will be combined into one person whose throne on earth will be in the Temple described by Ezekiel in Chapter 40-48.

Re 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The scriptures are reasonable and logical if one allows the words to mean what they say.

Da 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

This is not a prophecy that will be fulfilled in a local church assembly in Europe. This prophecy is in the context of his nation, his people, his City, for his purpose when he purges out all sins by purging out all sinners and anoints Jesus Christ the King of Israel.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Nothing about refutes the idea Christ now has a kingdom and reigns or that his kingdom ends its unique status at the advent

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

Jesus Christ is lord

Philippians 2:9–11 (ESV) — 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

and king

John 18:33–37 (KJV 1900) — 33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? 34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? 35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Last edited:
Nothing about refutes the idea Christ now has a kingdom and reigns or that his kingdom ends its unique status at the advent

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

Jesus Christ is lord

Philippians 2:9–11 (ESV) — 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

and king

John 18:33–37 (KJV 1900) — 33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? 34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? 35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Unnbelief is unreaonable and illogical and unintelligent. Jesus Christ came into the world to fulfill all righteousness, he said. He came to fulfill all that was said about him in the Psalms and the Law and the Prophets.

Following is what his earthly ministry was all about according to the language of the historical writers, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Watch this;

Mt 4:12 Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Now a logical deduction can be drawn from this information provided by Matthew in the beginning of the preaching ministry of Jesus Christ. If the kingdom that he came to establish were already in place one must ask themselves how could it be at hand. According to the context this was recorded immediately after the 40 day testing of Jesus Christ in the wilderness and his subsequent encounter with Satan where he was tempted to act after his own will apart from his Father's will.

So what was Jesus Christ doing to prepare for his kingdom during the 3 years of his ministry? One thing is that he came to the only people on earth, Israel, who should have been expecting him. Their prophets had written the word of God. They had both experience with God and the promises of God relative to him and his kingdom.

They knew what the kingdom would look like because the model or the prototype was Moses when he led Israel out of Egypt toward their promised land. He would have the assistance of 12 heads of the tribes of Israel and he would choose 70 elders that would assist him in his government under God. When it was time to establish his own kingdom, after calling for a national repentance and it waxed close to the end, our Lord chose out 12 men whom he named as apostles in Matt 10 and gave them kingdom powers with which to affirm their own calling. Then, later in Luke 10 he chose out 70 elders giving them kingdom powers as well. This is not by accident because if this nation would have repented these men would have been the leaders. I am not guessing about that because Jesus plainly told us this truth in this same gospel account.

Mt 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

I doubt there is a Covenanter alive today who believes what Jesus said there. This is not the Father's Thone in heaven. This is a throne over the nation and people of Israel. a distinct people. This is said to be "his" throne. However, the rule he is going to establish is a righteous rule and therefore the citizens of his rule must be chosen first. He said to enter into the kingdom one must be born again.

Now the persons who says that he is ruling now obviously either has not read what Jesus said or they have read it and do not believe it. The kingdom of God did not come when he was ready to establish it on the earth because his citizens would not repent. He will establish his kingdom later when he will establish an environment that the rebels will be killed and few left, but all born again when he returns.

The Preacher said there is nothing new under the sun. Whatever is has already been. All the NT truths have been prefigured and typified in the times past. They add validity to the NT truths but it takes the Spirit of God to open ones eyes to these truths and make the connections.

There is nothing more sure than the fact that there has already been a 2000 year period between the 69th week of Daniel's prophecy and the 70th week. Israel will rise very early on the third day. God counts a day as a thousand year. Six days of the work of God in redemption has passed and the Sabbath draws near.

Joh 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The third day IS the Sabbath day. There are three 1000 years days after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Two of them are passed. There is one left. Will Jesus come and destroy all rebels and rule from Jerusalem for a thousand years like he said? Most religions say no.

What do you say?

This was preached during the last week of the ministry of Jesus before his crucifixion.

Lu 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. (Note: This tells us why his kingdom was delayed. Ye must be born again to enter his kingdom).
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Last edited:
Unnbelief is unreaonable and illogical and unintelligent. Jesus Christ came into the world to fulfill all righteousness, he said. He came to fulfill all that was said about him in the Psalms and the Law and the Prophets.

Following is what his earthly ministry was all about according to the language of the historical writers, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Watch this;

Mt 4:12 Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Now a logical deduction can be drawn from this information provided by Matthew in the beginning of the preaching ministry of Jesus Christ. If the kingdom that he came to establish were already in place one must ask themselves how could it be at hand. According to the context this was recorded immediately after the 40 day testing of Jesus Christ in the wilderness and his subsequent encounter with Satan where he was tempted to act after his own will apart from his Father's will.

So what was Jesus Christ doing to prepare for his kingdom during the 3 years of his ministry? One thing is that he came to the only people on earth, Israel, who should have been expecting him. Their prophets had written the word of God. They had both experience with God and the promises of God relative to him and his kingdom.

They knew what the kingdom would look like because the model or the prototype was Moses when he led Israel out of Egypt toward their promised land. He would have the assistance of 12 heads of the tribes of Israel and he would choose 70 elders that would assist him in his government under God. When it was time to establish his own kingdom, after calling for a national repentance and it waxed close to the end, our Lord chose out 12 men whom he named as apostles in Matt 10 and gave them kingdom powers with which to affirm their own calling. Then, later in Luke 10 he chose out 70 elders giving them kingdom powers as well. This is not by accident because if this nation would have repented these men would have been the leaders. I am not guessing about that because Jesus plainly told us this truth in this same gospel account.

Mt 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

I doubt there is a Covenanter alive today who believes what Jesus said there. This is not the Father's Thone in heaven. This is a throne over the nation and people of Israel. a distinct people. This is said to be "his" throne. However, the rule he is going to establish is a righteous rule and therefore the citizens of his rule must be chosen first. He said to enter into the kingdom one must be born again.

Now the persons who says that he is ruling now obviously either has not read what Jesus said or they have read it and do not believe it. The kingdom of God did not come when he was ready to establish it on the earth because his citizens would not repent. He will establish his kingdom later when he will establish an environment that the rebels will be killed and few left, but all born again when he returns.

The Preacher said there is nothing new under the sun. Whatever is has already been. All the NT truths have been prefigured and typified in the times past. They add validity to the NT truths but it takes the Spirit of God to open ones eyes to these truths and make the connections.

There is nothing more sure than the fact that there has already been a 2000 year period between the 69th week of Daniel's prophecy and the 70th week. Israel will rise very early on the third day. God counts a day as a thousand year. Six days of the work of God in redemption has passed and the Sabbath draws near.

Joh 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The third day IS the Sabbath day. There are three 1000 years days after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Two of them are passed. There is one left. Will Jesus come and destroy all rebels and rule from Jerusalem for a thousand years like he said? Most religions say no.

What do you say?

This was preached during the last week of the ministry of Jesus before his crucifixion.

Lu 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. (Note: This tells us why his kingdom was delayed. Ye must be born again to enter his kingdom).
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Newsflash no one claims the kingdom existed before Christs established it. I do not know why you would post such a comment

But in all your comments you did not address a single verse I quoted

Nothing refutes the idea Christ now has a kingdom and reigns or that his kingdom ends its unique status at the advent

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

Jesus Christ is lord

and king

Newsflash no one claims the kingdom existed before Christs established it. I do not know why you would post such a comment

But in all your comments you did not address a single verse I quoted
Paul's first letter to the Corinthian Church in Greece and his letter to the Ephesians in Asia Minor has very little to do with Daniel's prophecy of a restored nation to their national boundaries. The church of Jesus Christ has no earthly or national boundaries on this earth. While it is of the same kingdom as Israel, it is a spiritual kingdom only and is predestined to be glorified by it's own resurrection and taken to the Father's house where our Lord Jesus is presently.

It is the bodily resurrection that has been questioned by the tares in the Corinthian church and the false apostles that is the subject of Paul's treatise in the 15th chapter. It is in this context that Paul mentions the final form of the kingdom and there is not enough information about it in a couple verses lifted out of the context to make a determination on the whole doctrine of the kingdom of God.

Resurrection is dealt with in the OT before there was a church of Jesus Christ but the resurrection and glorification of the individual bodies and the collective body of Christ is a mystery that has been revealed to Paul the apostle to the gentiles (Corinth was a gentile fellowship in a gentile land).

There had already been a resurrection of saints when this letter was written in AD 54 but it was not members of the body of Christ. They were from the OT times and were called the first-fruits of the resurrection. There is three parts to the first resurrection and again we witness the trinitarian signature of God on it.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Mt 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The problem you men who teach the error that you teach will not accept the plain teaching of God that there is an order to the resurrection because you will not believe the words of his scriptures and the inspired account of the eye witnesses who wrote them. Three in one and one in three. Three parts but one resurrection of the saints.

BTW, in Mark 15 we have the apostolic commission to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature but there is not any Biblical record that any of the 12 ever preached in Europe. A very good case can be made for God choosing and commissioning Barnabas to fill the office of Judas who fell but in the providence of God he and Paul were separated before the second missions campaign that led Paul into Europe, therefore I conclude that the operative command in the commission in Mark is not "into all the world," but "to every creature" which makes it important to define the word creature correctly.

Re 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Nothing refutes the idea Christ now has a kingdom and reigns or that his kingdom ends its unique status at the advent

His reign is now
His reign is not physical over all the earth. It is spiritual and it is Jewish. This is a special time during this age that gentiles who have no promises of salvation are by God's grace made "partakers" of their spiritual things.

Ro 15:27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Paul said these words in Eph 3:6 because he had said already in chapter 1 these words.

Eph 1:12 That we 9Jews) should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye (gentiles) also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

The purchased possession is the Body which will be redeemed at the resurrection of the bodies individually and the body collectively. This is the "mystery of Christ" that Paul is revealing to those with eyes to see in this letter. It is the second order of the resurrection, called by many the rapture, but called by Paul in Eph 1:10 the "gathering."

his kingdom is now

Jesus Christ is lord
Then why call him Lord and not King? It is because for him to establish a kingdom of righteousness one must from the heart submit to his rule.

Romans 10 says "with the heart man believeth unto righteousness." He must first be Lord (spiritual) before he can be King (physical).

Rebels must be destroyed before his earthly kingdom and that is what Daniel's prophecy in Dan 9:24 is all about. The context proves it.

and king
All will but not now. This will take place for the unbelievers at the great white throne judgement of Re 20, which is the time of the second resurrection and judgement of their works before they are cast body and soul into the lake of fire, called the second death.
This is very deceitful what you are trying to make Jesus say here. Why would you not highlight this part of his comments? "Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Born again! Righteous kingdom! Repentance and faith! Do you really think that establishing his kingdom now is possible when the subjects of his kingdom are the very ones who have brought him to the judgement hall of Pilate to be killed and just a little while later will join in unison demanding he be crucified? I have highlighted the operative word for our understanding. The word is "now." When Jesus establishes his kingdom on earth it will be the Jews would are begging him to return and deliver them from their oppressors many of which are traitorous Jews like these.

The nation of Israel was separated from their King by their own free will. Death is a separation or a departure. Jesus Christ died on that tree. They refused to call him Lord. He departed from them and he has not returned since. Their King is dead to them even to this very day, and they are dead to them because of this separation. The nation will be alive again when he comes back physically to them and dwells with them. He will be King at that time.

A dead nation must be buried and this occurred in 70 AD when they were dispersed a second time from their land. They are now back in the land as a nation but are not saved. They will be dispersed one more time under the antichrist and once again we see the 3 part trinitarian signature on the ways of God. They will be gathered back from the countries from whence they were driven after Jesus returns.

Here are his answers to these three questions Peter, James, John, and Andrew asked him on the Mount of Olives.

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world (165 Aion = age)?

This prophecy was given on what we would call late Tuesday afternoon during the last week before his crucifixion and on the same day that he left the Temple for the last time. He has not returned since but the Temple is where he dwells with his people.

Mt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree (Type of national Israel); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Your teachers have led you astray but you have opportunity to get your theology right. I hope you will consider these things. God and Israel are separated by the death of national Israel. For two days Israel was buried in the nations. God plans to resurrect her physically and give her his Spirit and she will live.

Paul's first letter to the Corinthian Church in Greece and his letter to the Ephesians in Asia Minor has very little to do with Daniel's prophecy of a restored nation to their national boundaries. The church of Jesus Christ has no earthly or national boundaries on this earth. While it is of the same kingdom as Israel, it is a spiritual kingdom only and is predestined to be glorified by it's own resurrection and taken to the Father's house where our Lord Jesus is presently.

It is the bodily resurrection that has been questioned by the tares in the Corinthian church and the false apostles that is the subject of Paul's treatise in the 15th chapter. It is in this context that Paul mentions the final form of the kingdom and there is not enough information about it in a couple verses lifted out of the context to make a determination on the whole doctrine of the kingdom of God.

Resurrection is dealt with in the OT before there was a church of Jesus Christ but the resurrection and glorification of the individual bodies and the collective body of Christ is a mystery that has been revealed to Paul the apostle to the gentiles (Corinth was a gentile fellowship in a gentile land).

There had already been a resurrection of saints when this letter was written in AD 54 but it was not members of the body of Christ. They were from the OT times and were called the first-fruits of the resurrection. There is three parts to the first resurrection and again we witness the trinitarian signature of God on it.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Mt 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The problem you men who teach the error that you teach will not accept the plain teaching of God that there is an order to the resurrection because you will not believe the words of his scriptures and the inspired account of the eye witnesses who wrote them. Three in one and one in three. Three parts but one resurrection of the saints.

BTW, in Mark 15 we have the apostolic commission to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature but there is not any Biblical record that any of the 12 ever preached in Europe. A very good case can be made for God choosing and commissioning Barnabas to fill the office of Judas who fell but in the providence of God he and Paul were separated before the second missions campaign that led Paul into Europe, therefore I conclude that the operative command in the commission in Mark is not "into all the world," but "to every creature" which makes it important to define the word creature correctly.

Re 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

His reign is not physical over all the earth. It is spiritual and it is Jewish. This is a special time during this age that gentiles who have no promises of salvation are by God's grace made "partakers" of their spiritual things.

Ro 15:27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Paul said these words in Eph 3:6 because he had said already in chapter 1 these words.

Eph 1:12 That we 9Jews) should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye (gentiles) also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

The purchased possession is the Body which will be redeemed at the resurrection of the bodies individually and the body collectively. This is the "mystery of Christ" that Paul is revealing to those with eyes to see in this letter. It is the second order of the resurrection, called by many the rapture, but called by Paul in Eph 1:10 the "gathering."

Then why call him Lord and not King? It is because for him to establish a kingdom of righteousness one must from the heart submit to his rule.

Romans 10 says "with the heart man believeth unto righteousness." He must first be Lord (spiritual) before he can be King (physical).

Rebels must be destroyed before his earthly kingdom and that is what Daniel's prophecy in Dan 9:24 is all about. The context proves it.

All will but not now. This will take place for the unbelievers at the great white throne judgement of Re 20, which is the time of the second resurrection and judgement of their works before they are cast body and soul into the lake of fire, called the second death.

This is very deceitful what you are trying to make Jesus say here. Why would you not highlight this part of his comments? "Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Born again! Righteous kingdom! Repentance and faith! Do you really think that establishing his kingdom now is possible when the subjects of his kingdom are the very ones who have brought him to the judgement hall of Pilate to be killed and just a little while later will join in unison demanding he be crucified? I have highlighted the operative word for our understanding. The word is "now." When Jesus establishes his kingdom on earth it will be the Jews would are begging him to return and deliver them from their oppressors many of which are traitorous Jews like these.

The nation of Israel was separated from their King by their own free will. Death is a separation or a departure. Jesus Christ died on that tree. They refused to call him Lord. He departed from them and he has not returned since. Their King is dead to them even to this very day, and they are dead to them because of this separation. The nation will be alive again when he comes back physically to them and dwells with them. He will be King at that time.

A dead nation must be buried and this occurred in 70 AD when they were dispersed a second time from their land. They are now back in the land as a nation but are not saved. They will be dispersed one more time under the antichrist and once again we see the 3 part trinitarian signature on the ways of God. They will be gathered back from the countries from whence they were driven after Jesus returns.

Here are his answers to these three questions Peter, James, John, and Andrew asked him on the Mount of Olives.

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world (165 Aion = age)?

This prophecy was given on what we would call late Tuesday afternoon during the last week before his crucifixion and on the same day that he left the Temple for the last time. He has not returned since but the Temple is where he dwells with his people.

Mt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree (Type of national Israel); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Your teachers have led you astray but you have opportunity to get your theology right. I hope you will consider these things. God and Israel are separated by the death of national Israel. For two days Israel was buried in the nations. God plans to resurrect her physically and give her his Spirit and she will live.
Nothing you post rebuts the facts

He returns resurrects all and turns the kingdom over to the father

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

Nothing you post rebuts the facts

He returns resurrects all and turns the kingdom over to the father

His reign is now

his kingdom is now

Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; (that would be his 12 apostles and 70 elders)

God is perfectly righteous and what he says about every transgression and disobedience will receive a just reward is true of every man and every sin but in this context of the epistle to the Hebrews he is not considering every man in the world, he speaks to the world in other places and at other times. In this epistle he speaks to his own people (still a nation) with whom he has had a long and tumultuous history and who have never in that history ever submitted themselves to his rule from the heart as one people.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past (singular; he spoke under the time of the Law) unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days (the last days of one of these ages he has made. the law of Moses) spoken unto us (us Hebrews - see my note) by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds (plural; 165 - aions = ages);

Note: But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jer 50:17 Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.
Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
Zec 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
Mt 9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Lu 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Ge 49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel)
Ps 80:1 «To the chief Musician upon Shoshannimeduth, A Psalm of Asaph.» Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
Jer 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. (this is not what you are declaring).
Concerning gentiles; The apostle to the gentiles wrote 13 letters to us and not one time did he ever say we were "lost." The English translation of the word shows up only one time in his 13 letters in 2 Cor 4:4 and that was in the context of Israel. Gentiles are not lost in the same sense that Israel is lost because gentiles are not sheep, saved or lost and never have been. Paul only used the word sheep one time in Rom 8 and again it was in the context of Israel. Sheep is a metaphor for Israel only.

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

As God is perfect in righteousness he is also perfect in all other of his attributes, long suffering, love mercy grace kindness and therefore his judgements are tempered by his character and he has provided forgiveness for sins to the whole world through himself and the earthly platform for this salvation on the earth is Israel. It is through this people that he has made know all these attributes from the very beginning in his covenant to Abraham and it is through them that Jesus Christ, the savior of the world has been manifested. God id able to purge Israel from her rebels and save every one who enters his promised kingdom because he, Jesus Christ, died for them all.

Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Hebrews was written in the mid 60's of the first century and in this context the writer is speaking of men of Israel when he says Jesus died for every man, However, in other places where the context is the whole world it is made clear that his salvation by his own choice is fallen out to us. That is the meaning of grace.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Answer these questions from God.

Ro 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

I would like to comment maybe next time on the Palestinian Covenant that God made with Israel at the Jordan river just before Joshua led them into the promised land. One must be mindful of the blessings and the curses associated with this covenant in order to understand Daniel's prayer of repentance for his people and nation. He refers to it in his prayer in Dan 9. I suggest reading Deuteronomy 27 through 32 and note the Psalm of Moses, which is prophetic.

The Bible is a Jewish book and all truth in it depends upon the Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ. Praise his wonderful name!

The scriptures are perfectly reasonable and logical. Your position is not. Your position requires you ignore the entire OT prophecy. All of it.

Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; (that would be his 12 apostles and 70 elders)

God is perfectly righteous and what he says about every transgression and disobedience will receive a just reward is true of every man and every sin but in this context of the epistle to the Hebrews he is not considering every man in the world, he speaks to the world in other places and at other times. In this epistle he speaks to his own people (still a nation) with whom he has had a long and tumultuous history and who have never in that history ever submitted themselves to his rule from the heart as one people.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past (singular; he spoke under the time of the Law) unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days (the last days of one of these ages he has made. the law of Moses) spoken unto us (us Hebrews - see my note) by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds (plural; 165 - aions = ages);

Note: But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jer 50:17 Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.
Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
Zec 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
Mt 9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Lu 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Ge 49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel)
Ps 80:1 «To the chief Musician upon Shoshannimeduth, A Psalm of Asaph.» Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
Jer 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. (this is not what you are declaring).
Concerning gentiles; The apostle to the gentiles wrote 13 letters to us and not one time did he ever say we were "lost." The English translation of the word shows up only one time in his 13 letters in 2 Cor 4:4 and that was in the context of Israel. Gentiles are not lost in the same sense that Israel is lost because gentiles are not sheep, saved or lost and never have been. Paul only used the word sheep one time in Rom 8 and again it was in the context of Israel. Sheep is a metaphor for Israel only.

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

As God is perfect in righteousness he is also perfect in all other of his attributes, long suffering, love mercy grace kindness and therefore his judgements are tempered by his character and he has provided forgiveness for sins to the whole world through himself and the earthly platform for this salvation on the earth is Israel. It is through this people that he has made know all these attributes from the very beginning in his covenant to Abraham and it is through them that Jesus Christ, the savior of the world has been manifested. God id able to purge Israel from her rebels and save every one who enters his promised kingdom because he, Jesus Christ, died for them all.

Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Hebrews was written in the mid 60's of the first century and in this context the writer is speaking of men of Israel when he says Jesus died for every man, However, in other places where the context is the whole world it is made clear that his salvation by his own choice is fallen out to us. That is the meaning of grace.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Answer these questions from God.

Ro 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

I would like to comment maybe next time on the Palestinian Covenant that God made with Israel at the Jordan river just before Joshua led them into the promised land. One must be mindful of the blessings and the curses associated with this covenant in order to understand Daniel's prayer of repentance for his people and nation. He refers to it in his prayer in Dan 9. I suggest reading Deuteronomy 27 through 32 and note the Psalm of Moses, which is prophetic.

The Bible is a Jewish book and all truth in it depends upon the Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ. Praise his wonderful name!

The scriptures are perfectly reasonable and logical. Your position is not. Your position requires you ignore the entire OT prophecy. All of it.
How does that address the fact a kingdom was established in the first century? That when Christ returns all will be resurrected and judged, a new heaven and earth will be ushered in and Christ will turn the kingdom over to the father?

How does that address the fact a kingdom was established in the first century? That when Christ returns all will be resurrected and judged, a new heaven and earth will be ushered in and Christ will turn the kingdom over to the father?
There was a kingdom in the first century when Jesus came into the world through the virgin Mary and whose Father was Jehovah, but it was not the kingdom of Jesus Christ. God had not given a prophecy to Israel for over 400 years when Jesus came. Ga 4:4 says it was in the fullness of the time when he came. The kingdom that was ruling in the world came under discussion and became a bargaining chip for the real ruler as he sought to solidify his position by compromising the threat to his rule. Here is the divine record of the conversation. It must be divine because no one else was there to hear the conversation.

Mt 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city (that would be Jerusalem) , and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Now here you go:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The tempter knew something that is hidden from those who are deceived by him who follow his doctrines. He knew that the kingdom of Jesus Christ that he was introducing to Israel had always been the promise to Israel in the Abrahamic covenant. It would be a spiritual kingdom that was also physical. It has two parts. Now Jesus did not rebuke the tempter for claiming the kingdoms were his to give. But his resource to resist and overcome the temptation were the scriptures and obeying them. It one thing to have and know the scriptures and another thing to obey them.

The issue of this whole 7000 year period is the right to rule. It is all about a King and his kingdom. That is the main issue of the Bible and every man will choose which kingdom he will be a citizen of. Jesus said these words;

Mt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

There is no middle ground. There is no fence riding in the economy of God. Satan must be cast out in order to have no conflict in the kingdom of Jesus Christ on this earth. This eventuality is in the play book. There cannot be two kings ruling over the whole earth at the same time. All those in the kingdom of Satan will be in prison in hell while all those beginning with Christ in his righteous kingdom will be saved and will live the entire one thousand years. Those born in the kingdom will need to be regenerated by the Spirit of God. Though Satan is bound in the bottomless pit for a thousand years there is still a choice to be made by them and the insurrection at his release will be allowed and it's end swift.

Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Adam and his wife ( a figure of Christ and the church) were created to have dominion over the earth.

Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 ¶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Satan usurped the dominion of Adam over the earth and Adam could no longer rule because he would die. A corpse cannot rule.

Since that time all rule is contested.

Ge 37:8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

Ps 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day (the day of the LORD) shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

There was a time period predicted in the prophecy in Daniel between the 69th & 70th weeks after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ or he would be ruling as King over all the earth now. There is no time period between the two in the prophets of the OT and there is no prophecy of any events. This time period is a mystery whose doctrines are revealed in this time.

Anticipate the "gathering" if you are born again now because it will happen soon. We live in that time period when it is near at hand.

Last edited:
There was a kingdom in the first century when Jesus came into the world through the virgin Mary and whose Father was Jehovah, but it was not the kingdom of Jesus Christ. God had not given a prophecy to Israel for over 400 years when Jesus came. Ga 4:4 says it was in the fullness of the time when he came. The kingdom that was ruling in the world came under discussion and became a bargaining chip for the real ruler as he sought to solidify his position by compromising the threat to his rule. Here is the divine record of the conversation. It must be divine because no one else was there to hear the conversation.

Mt 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city (that would be Jerusalem) , and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Now here you go:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The tempter knew something that is hidden from those who are deceived by him who follow his doctrines. He knew that the kingdom of Jesus Christ that he was introducing to Israel had always been the promise to Israel in the Abrahamic covenant. It would be a spiritual kingdom that was also physical. It has two parts. Now Jesus did not rebuke the tempter for claiming the kingdoms were his to give. But his resource to resist and overcome the temptation were the scriptures and obeying them. It one thing to have and know the scriptures and another thing to obey them.

The issue of this whole 7000 year period is the right to rule. It is all about a King and his kingdom. That is the main issue of the Bible and every man will choose which kingdom he will be a citizen of. Jesus said these words;

Mt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

There is no middle ground. There is no fence riding in the economy of God. Satan must be cast out in order to have no conflict in the kingdom of Jesus Christ on this earth. This eventuality is in the play book. There cannot be two kings ruling over the whole earth at the same time. All those in the kingdom of Satan will be in prison in hell while all those beginning with Christ in his righteous kingdom will be saved and will live the entire one thousand years. Those born in the kingdom will need to be regenerated by the Spirit of God. Though Satan is bound in the bottomless pit for a thousand years there is still a choice to be made by them and the insurrection at his release will be allowed and it's end swift.

Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Adam and his wife ( a figure of Christ and the church) were created to have dominion over the earth.

Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 ¶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Satan usurped the dominion of Adam over the earth and Adam could no longer rule because he would die. A corpse cannot rule.

Since that time all rule is contested.

Ge 37:8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

Ps 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day (the day of the LORD) shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

There was a time period predicted in the prophecy in Daniel between the 69th & 70th weeks after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ or he would be ruling as King over all the earth now. There is no time period between the two in the prophets of the OT and there is no prophecy of any events. This time period is a mystery whose doctrines are revealed in this time.

Anticipate the "gathering" if you are born again now because it will happen soon. We live in that time period when it is near at hand.

Its happened

Back
Top Bottom