Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

Which is exactly what i expressed to you and @Doug Brents from the BEGINNING.

TWO Comings of the LORD = TWO Phases of the Kingdom of God

Phase ONE = GOSPEL , Salvation to the Nations = Matthew 24:14 , Acts

Phase TWO = RETURN of the KING = Matt 24:15-3 , 2 Thess ch2 , Revelation
Well then you refute your own argument

Dan 7:13 clearly must reference Christ's reception of the spirit on his ascension back to heaven

thus verse 11 does not speak of some future to us anti Christ but a king - one of the ten toes which were a part of the Roman Empire.

as a result You have no evidence for the giving of a kingdom at the second advent

GINOLJC, to all.
Maybe this might clear up some confusion. the Lord Jesus return is twofold in nature. his first return was at Pentecost, IN "Spirit". to understand this one must have a basic understanding of the scriptures. three scriptures to NOTE,

Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.

of note: the Kingdom of God..... not the Kingdom of Heaven ..... came on the day of Pentecost, (Act chapter 2). for the Son of Man.... not the Son of God .... but the Son of Man, (who is Spiritual, the resurrected, and Glorified Christ, Per John 17:5), returned on Pentecost in Spirit, the Holy Spirit, for the KINGDOM of God is the Lord JESUS, the Glorified Christ, the Holy Spirit. for the KINGDOM of GOD is within us. Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:" Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Note: this return is in Spirit, which was foretold by the prophet Joel, 2:28 & 29. this first, NOTE, "FIRST" RETURN ... not a COMMING, but a RETURN is in Spirit, NOT SEEN by the naked eye, (per Luke 17:20 above). but his "SECOND" COMING.... NOTE, COMING, not a RETURN, but his SECOND "COMING" or his Parousia, will be see by EVERY EYE. supportive scripture for both A. Return, and B. Second coming.

A. "First Return" in appearance as tongue of Fire/Spirit. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." appear? yes, NOTE, not to Manifest, but to appear. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting." Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." and was this return for salvation? yes, hear the apostle Peter sermon on Pentecost. Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:40 "And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation."

B. "SECOND COMING". Note, not a return, but the SECOND COMING, and EVERY EYE WILL SEE, SEE, SEE, him. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." . this is his Parousia. THIS IS THE SECOND COMING.

now, the Last bit of INFORMATION. he who sits as the Ancient of days, per Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire." Daniel 7:10 "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened." this is the same ONE .... in the ECHAD as LAST/Son. let's compare the description of the Ancient of days, to the resurrected Christ in Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle." Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

Please note, each one head of Hair, " pure wool/white like wool". both feet, "and his wheels as burning fire/ feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace". both eyes, "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him/and his eyes were as a flame of fire". both garment, "whose garment was white as snow/Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot," question, "is the Christ garment white also?" yes, Revelation 3:4 "Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy."

this is the same one PERSON in the ECHAD of FIRST/Father, and LAST/Son.... Oh my God. this is too easy not to be understood. the Ordinal First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK..... (smile).... Oh my.

and one more thing, when the Kingdom is given up to God, 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him."
1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

now, to understand "that God may be all in all" is predicated on his KILLER word, "be subject". this is not what you think it is, 101G suggest many better find out what "BE SUBJECT" really means, before one draws a wrong conclusion.

be well ....... (smile).... hopefully.

101G.

P.S. 101G suggest that a re-reading of this post carefully is needed. First, no, there is no Rapture. but a gathering upon his second..... "COMING". but to understand this, this coming is after the Great tribulation. supportive scripture, Matthew 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
WHEN is your coming of this GREAT TRIBULATION? answer, Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" Great do not mean a single event in time, no Great means over a LONG period of Time. and it started after Pentecost, for all the apostles, and any who carried the word of God was in TRIBULATION supportive example, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ."

yes, John as well as all who testified of the Lord Jesus was IN, IN, IN, tribulation, and that persecution of the word of God continue even until today, even as we speak. the rejection of the truth is still ongoing, and many are hatters of the truth, yes, even TO..... DAY.

GINOLJC, to all.
Maybe this might clear up some confusion. the Lord Jesus return is twofold in nature. his first return was at Pentecost, IN "Spirit". to understand this one must have a basic understanding of the scriptures. three scriptures to NOTE,

Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.

of note: the Kingdom of God..... not the Kingdom of Heaven ..... came on the day of Pentecost, (Act chapter 2). for the Son of Man.... not the Son of God .... but the Son of Man, (who is Spiritual, the resurrected, and Glorified Christ, Per John 17:5), returned on Pentecost in Spirit, the Holy Spirit, for the KINGDOM of God is the Lord JESUS, the Glorified Christ, the Holy Spirit. for the KINGDOM of GOD is within us. Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:" Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Note: this return is in Spirit, which was foretold by the prophet Joel, 2:28 & 29. this first, NOTE, "FIRST" RETURN ... not a COMMING, but a RETURN is in Spirit, NOT SEEN by the naked eye, (per Luke 17:20 above). but his "SECOND" COMING.... NOTE, COMING, not a RETURN, but his SECOND "COMING" or his Parousia, will be see by EVERY EYE. supportive scripture for both A. Return, and B. Second coming.

A. "First Return" in appearance as tongue of Fire/Spirit. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." appear? yes, NOTE, not to Manifest, but to appear. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting." Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." and was this return for salvation? yes, hear the apostle Peter sermon on Pentecost. Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:40 "And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation."

B. "SECOND COMING". Note, not a return, but the SECOND COMING, and EVERY EYE WILL SEE, SEE, SEE, him. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." . this is his Parousia. THIS IS THE SECOND COMING.

now, the Last bit of INFORMATION. he who sits as the Ancient of days, per Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire." Daniel 7:10 "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened." this is the same ONE .... in the ECHAD as LAST/Son. let's compare the description of the Ancient of days, to the resurrected Christ in Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle." Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

Please note, each one head of Hair, " pure wool/white like wool". both feet, "and his wheels as burning fire/ feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace". both eyes, "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him/and his eyes were as a flame of fire". both garment, "whose garment was white as snow/Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot," question, "is the Christ garment white also?" yes, Revelation 3:4 "Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy."

this is the same one PERSON in the ECHAD of FIRST/Father, and LAST/Son.... Oh my God. this is too easy not to be understood. the Ordinal First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK..... (smile).... Oh my.

and one more thing, when the Kingdom is given up to God, 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him."
1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

now, to understand "that God may be all in all" is predicated on his KILLER word, "be subject". this is not what you think it is, 101G suggest many better find out what "BE SUBJECT" really means, before one draws a wrong conclusion.

be well ....... (smile).... hopefully.

101G.

P.S. 101G suggest that a re-reading of this post carefully is needed. First, no, there is no Rapture. but a gathering upon his second..... "COMING". but to understand this, this coming is after the Great tribulation. supportive scripture, Matthew 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
WHEN is your coming of this GREAT TRIBULATION? answer, Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" Great do not mean a single event in time, no Great means over a LONG period of Time. and it started after Pentecost, for all the apostles, and any who carried the word of God was in TRIBULATION supportive example, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ."

yes, John as well as all who testified of the Lord Jesus was IN, IN, IN, tribulation, and that persecution of the word of God continue even until today, even as we speak. the rejection of the truth is still ongoing, and many are hatters of the truth, yes, even TO..... DAY.
It's inescapable the kingdom has already been established

It's inescapable the kingdom has already been established
But not on earth....................soon to change at His Second Coming, just as HE has Declared

“I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.

"And then will they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?
This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven,
will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

But not on earth....................soon to change at His Second Coming, just as HE has Declared

“I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.

"And then will they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?
This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven,
will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
Nothing there mention Christ establishing an earthly kingdom while he reigns in Jerusalem following his second coming

In Dan 7:13 he is coming to God the father in heaven and you already admitted the first phase of his reign began 2000 yearss ago

Nothing there mention Christ establishing an earthly kingdom while he reigns in Jerusalem following his second coming

In Dan 7:13 he is coming to God the father in heaven and you already admitted the first phase of his reign began 2000 yearss ago

JESUS comes to the FATHER only AFTER the 'man of sin' is destroyed = Daniel 7:11

JESUS 1st Coming is recorded in Daniel 9:24

John 16:28 (ESV) — 28 I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”
YES INDEED = Hebrews 8:1

Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected, and not man

John 16:28 (ESV) — 28 I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”
GINOLJC, to all.
going to the Father? John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." QUESTION TIME, "When did the Lord Jesus received the Promise of the Father, before he ascended, or after he ascended to the Father?". no need to guess let the BIBLE ANSWER, John 20:19 "Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you." John 20:20 "And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord." John 20:21 "Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you." (LISTEN), John 20:22 "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:" was this before or after he ascended to the Father..... think long and Hard, before you answer.

NOS, Matthew 28:17 "And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
ok, is he with the Father or with us? .... ALWAYS, remember the Lord Jesus cannot LIE. Oh no, one more, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" NOW READ Matthews 28:20 above again. let's continue,
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." say what? well when did he come? see below.

did he not come to us on Pentecost? yes. supportive scripture, Acts 2:14 "But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:" Acts 2:15 "For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day." Acts 2:16 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;" Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" verse 17 answer all things, QUESTION TIME, "Who poured out his, his, his, Spirit on Pentecost?" was it the Father, or the Son? ..... (smile).

and is not the KINGDOM of GOD the Holy Spirit, let the bible answer, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." for the KINGDOM, is within us, listen to the bible. Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." my God are we getting this.

101G.

P.S. @TomL and @DavidTree, both Listen Carefully. John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." FROM, FROM, FROM? did we get this? the KINGDOM been established before the world was. it only Came at Pentecost ...... with "POWER"..... Oh my.

GINOLJC, to all.
going to the Father? John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." QUESTION TIME, "When did the Lord Jesus received the Promise of the Father, before he ascended, or after he ascended to the Father?". no need to guess let the BIBLE ANSWER, John 20:19 "Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you." John 20:20 "And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord." John 20:21 "Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you." (LISTEN), John 20:22 "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:" was this before or after he ascended to the Father..... think long and Hard, before you answer.

NOS, Matthew 28:17 "And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
ok, is he with the Father or with us? .... ALWAYS, remember the Lord Jesus cannot LIE. Oh no, one more, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" NOW READ Matthews 28:20 above again. let's continue,
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." say what? well when did he come? see below.

did he not come to us on Pentecost? yes. supportive scripture, Acts 2:14 "But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:" Acts 2:15 "For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day." Acts 2:16 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;" Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" verse 17 answer all things, QUESTION TIME, "Who poured out his, his, his, Spirit on Pentecost?" was it the Father, or the Son? ..... (smile).

and is not the KINGDOM of GOD the Holy Spirit, let the bible answer, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." for the KINGDOM, is within us, listen to the bible. Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." my God are we getting this.

101G.

P.S. @TomL and @DavidTree, both Listen Carefully. John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." FROM, FROM, FROM? did we get this? the KINGDOM been established before the world was. it only Came at Pentecost ...... with "POWER"..... Oh my.
in fact the kingdom was established in that first century

Matthew 3:2 (ESV) — 2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Matthew 10:7 (ESV) — 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Matthew 4:17 (ESV) — 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

YES INDEED = Hebrews 8:1

Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected, and not man
The kingdom was established in that 1st century

Way before that.
Not if you believe Jesus

Matthew 10:7 (ESV) — 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Matthew 4:17 (ESV) — 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Not if you believe Jesus

Kingdom was already in actuation before the LORD came to earth.

But you cannot SEE that.

Kingdom was already in actuation before the LORD came to earth.

But you cannot SEE that.
Not what Jesus stated is it?

in fact the kingdom was established in that first century
in fact the Kingdom was establish before the world...... for the KINGDOM is the Holy Spirit, God himself, the Lord Jesus. so your ERROR is corrected.

yes at hand, but been here before it was at Hand. My God Edited by admin

101G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom