Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

in fact the Kingdom was establish before the world...... for the KINGDOM is the Holy Spirit, God himself, the Lord Jesus. so your ERROR is corrected.

yes at hand, but been here before it was at Hand. My God how ill informed can some be?

101G.
They only read select scriptures instead of "the Volume of the Book".

in fact the Kingdom was establish before the world...... for the KINGDOM is the Holy Spirit, God himself, the Lord Jesus. so your ERROR is corrected.

yes at hand, but been here before it was at Hand. My God how ill informed can some be?

101G.
Sorry that is not rational

Matthew 3:2 (ESV) — 2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Matthew 10:7 (ESV) — 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Matthew 4:17 (ESV) — 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign with His Saints = Revelation chapter 20

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The 1000 year reign comes after the Earth is destroyed.

The 1000 year reign comes after the Earth is destroyed.
Not possible

Revelation 20:1–21:4 (ESV) — 1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. 4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, 10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Not possible

Revelation 20:1–21:4 (ESV) — 1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. 4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, 10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Very possible.
"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be discovered.
11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells."
2 Pet 3:10-13
Further we know that all the righteous (dead and alive) will leave this earth at His second coming and go to Heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years wedding feast (1 Thes 4:16-17). And all the evil ones will die, and remain dead until after the 1000 years (Rev 20:4-6). There will be no life on Earth (if it continues to exist) during the 1000 years of the wedding celebration in Heaven. But then the evil ones will be resurrected and Satan will be released with them, and then they will be sent to Hell for eternity. And then the New Earth will be created, and the New heavens, where only the righteous will live forever (Rev 21:1-4).

Very possible.
"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be discovered.
11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells."
Further we know that all the righteous (dead and alive) will leave this earth at His second coming and go to Heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years wedding feast (1 Thes 4:16-17). And all the evil ones will die, and remain dead until after the 1000 years (Rev 20:4-6). There will be no life on Earth (if it continues to exist) during the 1000 years of the wedding celebration in Heaven. But then the evil ones will be resurrected and Satan wil be released with them, and then they will be sent to Hell for eternity. And then the New Earth will be created, and the New heavens, where only the righteous will live forever (Rev 21:1-4).
Sorry no we do not know that

The sequence in revelation refutes you

and no text outside of Revelation speak of a 1000 year reign of christ on earth after his second advent

further

1 Corinthians 15:23–28 (ESV) — 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

shows the resurrection marks Christ's handing the kingdom over to the father

d

Sorry no we do not know that

The sequence in revelation refutes you

and no text outside of Revelation speak of a 1000 year reign of christ on earth after his second advent
You are correct, no other place in Scripture mentions the 1000 years, but I said the 1000 years occurs in Heaven, not on Earth.

Sorry that is not rational

Matthew 3:2 (ESV) — 2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Matthew 10:7 (ESV) — 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Matthew 4:17 (ESV) — 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
see your IGNORANCE, at Hand is to be IN, IN, IN, you. listen and Learn, Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." was it within them when John was preaching? but it was at Hand..... (smile), lol, lol, lol, Oh my.

now whom is that KINDDOM? the Lord Jesus. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

MY GOD, how easy, "but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you" the Lord Jesus was with them dwelling in flesh..... "AT HAND"..... lol, Oh my. now watch the next half, "and shall be in you", from at Hand, dwelling with them, to dwelling IN them. boy oh boy, one can not make this up, it is written. the Lord Jesus just told them .... while I'm here in FLESH, (but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you). AT HAND, how plain can one GET, ..... now IN, IN, IN, HAND, (and shall be in you). did the Lord Jesus lie? John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." BINGO, now TomL, is the Lord Jesus before the World? ... 101G will answer that for you because you don't know, yes, the Lord Jesus is before the World..... lol, lol, lol, Oh dear, when will they ever LEARN.

101G.

You are correct, no other place in Scripture mentions the 1000 years, but I said the 1000 years occurs in Heaven, not on Earth.
you said, "but I said the 1000 years occurs in Heaven, not on Earth". please post book chapter and verse for that.

101G.

Very possible.
Further we know that all the righteous (dead and alive) will leave this earth at His second coming and go to Heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years wedding feast (1 Thes 4:16-17). And all the evil ones will die, and remain dead until after the 1000 years (Rev 20:4-6). There will be no life on Earth (if it continues to exist) during the 1000 years of the wedding celebration in Heaven. But then the evil ones will be resurrected and Satan will be released with them, and then they will be sent to Hell for eternity. And then the New Earth will be created, and the New heavens, where only the righteous will live forever (Rev 21:1-4).

Peter spoke Truth, and yet Peter did not fully understand, which is the case with 'prophecy'.

Indeed the earth and the heavens will pass away = AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign just as the LORD prophesied.

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

New Heaven and New Earth come AFTER the 1,000 YEAR REIGN

The 1000 years follows the second coming (which occurs in Rev 19:11-19), but before the New Heaven and New Earth (which happens in Rev 21).
Sorry no There is no mention of the second coming before the 1000 years not in revelation but especially not anywhere in the New Testament

Back
Top Bottom