Daniel's 70 weeks and the Messiah

No, the ten toes do not equate to the ten horns. The toes are not numbered in the prophecy, and the only reference to them is that they were mixed iron and clay (strong but fragile). The kingdom of Rome did conquer all the other kingdoms before it, but it would not last. And during the days of the kings of the fourth kingdom (ROME), the Kingdom of God (the Church) was established (as you yourself have admitted).

Go to the UN and tell them that the Kingdom of CHRIST has come back and they can now dissipate and be no more.

For the Scriptures says: the wind carried them away so that
no trace of them was found.

Go tell the Jews is Israel and the Muslims the same

Go around the world and tell all the kings of the earth that they are no longer necessary as we have a new King reigning over the earth.
Tell them that Daniel chapter 2 and Revelation 19 has already occurred and they should not be in existence today.

Revelation ch19
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Go to the UN and tell them that the Kingdom of CHRIST has come back and they can now dissipate and be no more.
The UN is not a nation, and none of the nations in existence today are among the nations listed in Daniel's prophecies.
For the Scriptures says: the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found.

Go tell the Jews is Israel and the Muslims the same

Go around the world and tell all the kings of the earth that they are no longer necessary as we have a new King reigning over the earth.
You have gone off the deep end here.
Tell them that Daniel chapter 2 and Revelation 19 has already occurred and they should not be in existence today.

Revelation ch19
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
I didn't say Rev 19 has occurred. Rev 19 is not the same as Dan 2. Very different prophecies, and different timelines.

You and @TomL need to go tell the kings of the earth that their kingdoms/dominions have been taken away by the Stone.

Your assumptions are so far removed from Truth that it has become a fantasy to you.

CHRIST Returns while the Statue is still in power throughout the earth.

And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. 41Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly [m]fragile. 43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
45Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

Ten Toes = Ten Horns
And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Religion will keep you in ignorance of Holy Scripture.
You need to believe scripture

Yes the kingdom was established 2000 years ago

Matthew 3:2 (ESV) — 2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Matthew 12:28 (ESV) — 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Luke 10:9 (ESV) — 9 Heal the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’

Luke 9:27 (ESV) — 27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

His kingdom has been established

it ends at the advent and resurrection

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

PS none of those kingdoms possess a world wide dominion they once had

Matthew 12:28 (ESV) — 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Mark 1:15 (ESV) — 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Luke 10:9 (ESV) — 9 Heal the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’

Luke 9:27 (ESV) — 27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”

Colossians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

1 Corinthians 15:22–28 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

@Doug Brents

Wake UP to Righteousness = there are TWO Comings of the LORD

1st Coming = Daniel 9:24 , Luke 17:20 , Colossians ch1 , Matt ch13

2nd Coming = Daniel ch2 ,ch7 , ch12 , Luke 17:22-30 , Romans 11:25-27, 2 Thess ch2 Matt ch13

GOSPEL includes His 1st Coming and PROPHECY of His 2nd = Matt ch24 , 1 Cor ch15

@Doug Brents

2nd Coming = Daniel ch2 ,ch7 , ch12 , Luke 17:22-30 , Romans 11:25-27, 2 Thess ch2 Matt ch13

You failed to address this

@Doug Brents

There are indeed two comings of the Lord, but Daniel chapter 2 has nothing to do with the second. It is only referencing His first coming, when His Kingdom is established.

There are indeed two comings of the Lord, but Daniel chapter 2 has nothing to do with the second. It is only referencing His first coming, when His Kingdom is established.
Yep

Daniel 7:13–14 (NIV) — 13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Luke 19:12 (UASV) — 12 He said therefore, “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Here is the KEY to understanding:

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

The Statue of Daniel is still ruling over the earth.

We are living under the Rule of the TEN Toes which the LORD confirmed are 10 Kings in Revelation

Revelation 13:1 - Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.

Revelation 13:5 - And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies,

Daniel 7:8 - And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.
Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God,

Revelation 13:6 - “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking;

2 Thessalonians 2:4
the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped,

Yep

Daniel 7:13–14 (NIV) — 13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Luke 19:12 (UASV) — 12 He said therefore, “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

The STONE cut out of the Mountain is His RETURN

Just as Daniel states

Yep

Where is the Ancient of Days? He is in Heaven. It is not Jesus' return to Earth that is being seen in Dan 7:13. This is occurring just after the first coming.

Just as Daniel states
No, that was at His first coming (Mark 12:7-12).
Here is the KEY to understanding:

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

The Statue of Daniel is still ruling over the earth.
The Stone that destroyed the statue was the Lord at His first coming, and He has already established the Kingdom that will endure forever.
We are living under the Rule of the TEN Toes which the LORD confirmed are 10 Kings in Revelation
Different prophecies and different symbols. The 10 toes are not the 10 horns or the 10 kings of Revelation.

No, that was at His first coming (Mark 12:7-12).

The Stone that destroyed the statue was the Lord at His first coming, and He has already established the Kingdom that will endure forever.

Different prophecies and different symbols. The 10 toes are not the 10 horns or the 10 kings of Revelation.

SAME Prophecy from Daniel is contained in the Gospel, Revelation and 2 Thessalonians and 1 John

There are only 2 Appearings/Comings of our LORD Jesus Christ.

There are not two seperate Statues of Daniel

ALL these kingdoms are present at the LORD'S RETURN

"And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

The term "set up" and "consume" signifies that His Kingdom will be established 'on earth' at His Second Coming when HE Comes to "CONSUME" ALL these kingdoms.
All these kingdoms are presently on earth Now/Today.

You are attempting to override Prophecy with religious error/unbelief.

SAME Prophecy from Daniel is contained in the Gospel, Revelation and 2 Thessalonians and 1 John

There are only 2 Appearings/Comings of our LORD Jesus Christ.

There are not two seperate Statues of Daniel

ALL these kingdoms are present at the LORD'S RETURN

"And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people;
In the days of the kings of the fourth kingdom (bolded above). The fourth kingdom was the kingdom of Rome. So this happened during the time of the kings of Rome. That means that the Kingdom of God was established during the first coming of the Lord. Break into pieces and consume means that these kingdoms will end, as opposed to the Kingdom of God which will stand forever.
it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”
The statue of iron (mixed with clay as well), bronze, clay, silver, and gold were the kingdoms of Rome, Medea, Persia, and Babylon. And they were all broken into pieces, shattered, and consumed (figuratively) by the Kingdom of God.
The term "set up" and "consume" signifies that His Kingdom will be established 'on earth' at His Second Coming when HE Comes to "CONSUME" ALL these kingdoms.
All these kingdoms are presently on earth Now/Today.
The Kingdom of God was set up on Earth in the first century (as you have already agreed). The Kingdom is not still awaiting establishment. It has already "consumed" all the kingdoms of iron (and iron mixed with clay), bronze, clay, silver, and gold. The kingdom of Babylon, Medea, Persia, and Rome are not still on Earth today. They were all ended many centuries ago.
You are attempting to override Prophecy with religious error/unbelief.
I am not attempting to override prophecy. I am analyzing these prophecies in light of what we can see in history, and seeing the fulfillment of them in what has already happened. And in addition, I am looking at what Jesus said about His second coming being like a thief in the night. That means that we will not have any warning, or fulfillment of a prophecy that points to when we can expect Him to come. His return will be a surprise to everyone, and only those who are in Him will be ready for it to happen.

In the days of the kings of the fourth kingdom (bolded above). The fourth kingdom was the kingdom of Rome. So this happened during the time of the kings of Rome. That means that the Kingdom of God was established during the first coming of the Lord. Break into pieces and consume means that these kingdoms will end, as opposed to the Kingdom of God which will stand forever.

The statue of iron (mixed with clay as well), bronze, clay, silver, and gold were the kingdoms of Rome, Medea, Persia, and Babylon. And they were all broken into pieces, shattered, and consumed (figuratively) by the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God was set up on Earth in the first century (as you have already agreed). The Kingdom is not still awaiting establishment. It has already "consumed" all the kingdoms of iron (and iron mixed with clay), bronze, clay, silver, and gold. The kingdom of Babylon, Medea, Persia, and Rome are not still on Earth today. They were all ended many centuries ago.

I am not attempting to override prophecy. I am analyzing these prophecies in light of what we can see in history, and seeing the fulfillment of them in what has already happened. And in addition, I am looking at what Jesus said about His second coming being like a thief in the night. That means that we will not have any warning, or fulfillment of a prophecy that points to when we can expect Him to come. His return will be a surprise to everyone, and only those who are in Him will be ready for it to happen.
all these kingdoms will remain until His Second Coming.
Only at His Second Coming will these kingdoms be CONSUMED to the point that
"not a trace of them will be found" = this is the EXACT Prophecy

His 1st Coming is when the "Legs of Iron" were in place on the earth.
His 2nd Coming is when the 10 Toes/Horns and the "mouth speaking pompous words", the Antichrist, will be in place as Prophecied in Daniel, Gospel, 2 Thessalonians,

1 John and Revelation.

All of the kingdoms of Daniel ch2 statue are still in operation upon the earth.
The time at which each kingdom rose in power have been broken as each successive kingdom came and went, but the educational, monetary, judicial, philosophical, religious and commercial aspects of these kingdoms CONTINUE to this day and will CONTINUE until CHRIST Returns = "Stone cut out of the Mountain without hands"

When CHRIST came the 1st Coming, HE established the "Kingdom of God within His Saints".

When CHRIST Returns/2nd Coming, HE will establish His Kingdom on earth,
AFTER HE "consumes all these kingdoms" in His Wrath = Daniel , Revelation

Last edited:
Where is the Ancient of Days? He is in Heaven. It is not Jesus' return to Earth that is being seen in Dan 7:13. This is occurring just after the first coming.
Yes

Luke 19:12 (ESV) — 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

all these kingdoms will remain until His Second Coming.
Only at His Second Coming will these kingdoms be CONSUMED to the point that
"not a trace of them will be found" = this is the EXACT Prophecy

His 1st Coming is when the "Legs of Iron" were in place on the earth.
His 2nd Coming is when the 10 Toes/Horns and the "mouth speaking pompous words", the Antichrist, will be in place as Prophecied in Daniel, Gospel, 2 Thessalonians,

1 John and Revelation.

All of the kingdoms of Daniel ch2 statue are still in operation upon the earth.
The time at which each kingdom rose in power have been broken as each successive kingdom came and went, but the educational, monetary, judicial, philosophical, religious and commercial aspects of these kingdoms CONTINUE to this day and will CONTINUE until CHRIST Returns = "Stone cut out of the Mountain without hands"

When CHRIST came the 1st Coming, HE established the "Kingdom of God within His Saints".

When CHRIST Returns/2nd Coming, HE will establish His Kingdom on earth,
AFTER HE "consumes all these kingdoms" in His Wrath = Daniel , Revelation
Believe what you will, but raising your voice (font size) does not prove your point any better than keeping your font size small.

The Kingdom of God is His saints on Earth. When He returns, He will destroy all those who are not His saints, and the saints will spend eternity in Heaven with Him. Not on this Earth, but on the NEW Earth.

Just as Daniel states
Except its when He comes before God in heaven

Daniel 7:13–14 (ESV)
13“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
14And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

when Christ is sitting at the right hand of the power of God

Luke 19:12 (ESV) — 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return.

Ephesians 1:20–22 (ESV) — 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,

Christ now has a kingdom

Believe what you will, but raising your voice (font size) does not prove your point any better than keeping your font size small.

The Kingdom of God is His saints on Earth. When He returns, He will destroy all those who are not His saints, and the saints will spend eternity in Heaven with Him. Not on this Earth, but on the NEW Earth.
Yep

2 Peter 3:10–13 (ESV) — 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

"but raising your voice (font size)" = lol

i used LARGE PRINT since you seem to be missing the DETAILS of Prophecy

Daniel 7:13–14 (ESV)
13“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
14And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

when Christ is sitting at the right hand of the power of God

Ephesians 1:20–22 (ESV) — 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,

Christ now has a kingdom

attention @Doug Brents

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

JESUS does not come before God in heaven per Daniel 7:13-14 UNTIL He first destroys the Antichrist = Daniel 7:11

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

SEE how 'childlike' the scriptures are! = A comes before B = verse 11 before verse 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom