Why are Calvinists so mean ?

Oh but it certainly doesn't. But hey, it's your claim it does so the burden of proof lies with you. Procede
Already did and you divert

Oh but it certainly does if you believe God is not disingenuous

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

How can God determine a thing and it not enter into his mind that they should do this

Already did and you divert

Oh but it certainly does if you believe God is not disingenuous

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

How can God determine a thing and it not enter into his mind that they should do this
You have not shown its disengeious. YOU PRESUME. So by all means, procede

He is the creator.
Yes!
All that happens, happens just the way He created them to happen.
No!
" Works all things according to the council of His will".
So are you trying to quote Eph 1:11? So it's stunning, sad and most unfortunate that you miss the whole context of what he meant in this verse. I'm trying to hope and be optimistic the reason isn't just because you want to resist the truth and be hardhearted but let's offer you context.

eg You own a business we'll call it a store. You're the owner. Somebody comes in and tries to tell you how to run your business. Nope. You work all things relative to your business according to the council of your will. Does that mean you go to the businesses beside you and force your will upon them? No.

The statement only has relevance in regard to what YOU do not what you do not do and there's a lot of things that does occur about you that you don't do or had any connection with it. Eph 1: 12,13,14, go on and tell you those things which God does when it comes to his will for believers. Those are the things he works according to his own will.

Now I've addressed your concerns now go back and accept. When God said in Jer 32:25 that it didn't even enter his mind that the people would do what they were doing time for you to just accept that means HE didn't ordain all things you see in the universe to take place. In other words Stop Blaming God! Sorry but such is what the Calvinist paradigm does.

Sorry, but it is.

Ad homs are a sure sign your not faring so well. That and you completely ignored my points. Shocker
Well I trust and believe most readers can see how disengeious you're being in your approach to scriptures. That at least gives me peace. Sorry but your arguments sadly do collapse on every level. I trust and hope that at least some day you'll acknowledge this.

Or you're rather showing how disengeious you're being with the Word of God?

That is was determined that Jesus would come to the Earth to do what he did we can discuss and have done so. That was on his mind that this should be done with man falling into sin.

Now I'm confident you can handle talking about two different subjects right? Grade 1 you saw the difference in mathematics between addition and subtraction? Don't get under stress here now and please stay with me.....What took place in Acts 4 is one subject.....what took place in verses like Jer 32:25, Jer 19:15, and Jer 7:31 is a different subject. I'll say again so you can take the time to process this.....it's.....a.....DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

The verses in Jeremiah God said it DID NOT enter into his mind that they should even do this. Now back to Basic 101 solid reasoning. If it did not enter his mind that they should even do the horrible things they did in the context of Israel's children (and you know what that was) then sorry but that causes your whole Calvinistic way of thinking to collapse. All things are NOT ORDAINED as your false doctrine teaches that God had in mind or that he wanted certain things to take place.
I don’t know how any rational mind could read the above and still accuse God of such things.

Yes!

No!

So are you trying to quote Eph 1:11? So it's stunning, sad and most unfortunate that you miss the whole context of what he meant in this verse. I'm trying to hope and be optimistic the reason isn't just because you want to resist the truth and be hardhearted but let's offer you context.

eg You own a business we'll call it a store. You're the owner. Somebody comes in and tries to tell you how to run your business. Nope. You work all things relative to your business according to the council of your will. Does that mean you go to the businesses beside you and force your will upon them? No.

The statement only has relevance in regard to what YOU do not what you do not do and there's a lot of things that does occur about you that you don't do or had any connection with it. Eph 1: 12,13,14, go on and tell you those things which God does when it comes to his will for believers. Those are the things he works according to his own will.

Now I've addressed your concerns now go back and accept. When God said in Jer 32:25 that it didn't even enter his mind that the people would do what they were doing time for you to just accept that means HE didn't ordain all things you see in the universe to take place. In other words Stop Blaming God! Sorry but such is what the Calvinist paradigm does.
Amen brother preach it !!!

Well I trust and believe most readers can see how disengeious you're being in your approach to scriptures. That at least gives me peace. Sorry but your arguments sadly do collapse on every level. I trust and hope that at least some day you'll acknowledge this.
I was just thinking of the song we teach our children as I read your last few posts and though there is no way any child could think what a calvinist believes about God.

The B I B L E now thats the book for me, I stand alone on the word of God the B I B L E ( not augustine, calvin, creeds, confessions, etc... )

Yes!

No!

You called me out on context but failed to explain the context and how "all things" is somethings.

Projection and a :dreamer".

..... a :dreamer".
Sure. I like to dream and hope that you'd come to your senses all for your benefit. The Father (that is the Father God) longs for you to think right about him. I'd say it breaks his heart that some of his children don't. You're given the opportunity now if you'll take it.

Sure. I like to dream and hope that you'd come to your senses all for your benefit. The Father (that is the Father God) longs for you to think right about him. I'd say it breaks his heart that some of his children don't. You're given the opportunity now if you'll take it.
Sorry. If your inconsistent illogical mess you call theology is coming to my senses. I pass

You have not shown its disengeious. YOU PRESUME. So by all means, procede
You failed to address the question

Sorry. If your inconsistent illogical mess you call theology is coming to my senses. I pass
Its a matter of believing God is Good- its an innate characteristic, quality, attribute of His nature the same as love and Light.

But you attribute evil/sin/darkness and attach that to Him who is Good, Holy, Light.

As the Bible says: Woe to those who call evil good.

You should heed the Bibles warning. Your view assaults Gods Good nature and Character.

Matthew 7
“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Okay, good attempt at trying to shift the burden of proof. You said it's disingenuous. Prove it

Its a stumper and will be avoided at all costs with deflection.

It reveals the oxymorons and contradictions within that theology.

Its a matter of believing God is Good- its an innate characteristic, quality, attribute of His nature the same as love and Light.

But you attribute evil/sin/darkness and attach that to Him who is Good, Holy, Light.

As the Bible says: Woe to those who call evil good.

You should heed the Bibles warning. Your view assaults Gods Good nature and Character.

Matthew 7
“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Who does not believe God is good?

Believing God uses evil to bring about good is not a bad thing. It's the Biblical witness. The cross being the prime example.

Its a stumper and will be avoided at all costs with deflection.

It reveals the oxymorons and contradictions within that theology.
Let me remind general Tom, the Provisionist, and you of Tom's proclamation.

"word order does not establish temporal sequence".

Okay, good attempt at trying to shift the burden of proof. You said it's disingenuous. Prove it
Dodging again I see

You just will not deal with rebuttal

Back
Top Bottom