Why are Calvinists so mean ?

Would God commands the murder of His own Son? Would commanding such a thing cone to His mind? Nope. He would, however, plan, determine and bring it about by His own hand.
Well Pres let's see what you've done with this text,

which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination,

OK he didn't command them to right on.....but the second part it never came into his mind that they should even do it. You're claiming it was in his mind that they should do it by what you call an ordaining directive. That would be in his mind. He said it never was in his mind.

Well Pres let's see what you've done with this text,

which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination,

OK he didn't command them to right on.....but the second part it never came into his mind that they should even do it. You're claiming it was in his mind that they should do it by what you call an ordaining directive. That would be in his mind. He said it never was in his mind.
So your denying God's omniscience then? He had no idea? That's the first He knew of it right?

So your denying God's omniscience then? He had no idea? That's the first He knew of it right?
Oh no! Looks like you've got me on the ropes! Maybe I'll just add the last part of the text, that they should do the abomination.

So let's go over this again.....that means it didn't enter his mind that they should do this or that he wanted them too! It was all their own doing. Sorry but not so with your way of thinking. You're wanting to say he ordained it or that he wanted it to occur. Scripture says that he didn't.

Yet we have a example of something God determined but would not command. Go figure
Um you assume he determined it

Continuing to dodge the verses under discussion

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

without it coming into his mind?

Ooops

hello

Um you assume he determined it

Continuing to dodge the verses under discussion

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

Ooops

hello
LOL, it says specifically, planned, determined, brought about by His hand.

Ya, opps

Oh no! Looks like you've got me on the ropes! Maybe I'll just add the last part of the text, that they should do the abomination.

So let's go over this again.....that means it didn't enter his mind that they should do this or that he wanted them too! It was all their own doing. Sorry but not so with your way of thinking. You're wanting to say he ordained it or that he wanted it to occur. Scripture says that he didn't.
So what does it mean? He had no idea? Help us all knowing one.

LOL, it says specifically, planned, determined, brought about by His hand.

Ya, opps
Sorry no

none of these say anything about this being planed, determined or brought about by his hand

readers note how he attempts to change the verses I have been referring to

Sorry no

none of these say anything about this being planed, determined or brought about by his hand

readers note how he attempts to change the verses I have been referring to
Please note Tom avoids Acts 4 which teaches the very thing he denies. Shocking I know

So what does it mean? He had no idea? Help us all knowing one.
What does it mean? Are you kidding me? And one doesn't have to know much at all to know it's God sending out a message to all who have an ear to hear let them hear! STOP saying or suggesting that I'm ordaining or that I have some secret purpose for the horrible things that are taking place in many of your lives! I have nothing to do with such things! Really though even a school child would understand what God was saying there.

Of course that doesn't mean God never brings judgment of a people or nation but when he specially says about an event it never even entered his mind then stop blaming God! Take special note human beings better be careful of always slandering the creator by insinuating he had something or anything to do about many things.....but that's what Calvinism does ....God ordains EVERYTHING. I'd back away from such a doctrine now even by reading this post.

Please note Tom avoids Acts 4 which teaches the very thing he denies. Shocking I know
Um we were not discussing Acts 4 but

but Presby02 continues in his diversions

Which has nothing to do with God determining said actions as my example, or should I say the Bible shows clearly.

What does it mean? Are you kidding me? And one doesn't have to know much at all to know it's God sending out a message to all who have an ear to hear let them hear! STOP saying or suggesting that I'm ordaining or that I have some secret purpose for the horrible things that are taking place in many of your lives! I have nothing to do with such things! Really though even a school child would understand what God was saying there.

Of course that doesn't mean God never brings judgment of a people or nation but when he specially says about an event it never even entered his mind then stop blaming God! Take special note human beings better be careful of always slandering the creator by insinuating he had something or anything to do about many things.....but that's what Calvinism does ....God ordains EVERYTHING. I'd back away from such a doctrine now even by reading this post.
So God was judging His Son on the cross?

Which has nothing to do with God determining said actions as my example, or should I say the Bible shows clearly.
Oh but it certainly does if you believe God is not disingenuous

Oh but it certainly does if you believe God is not disingenuous

Oh but it certainly doesn't. But hey, it's your claim it does so the burden of proof lies with you. Procede

Or you're rather showing how disengeious you're being with the Word of God?

That is was determined that Jesus would come to the Earth to do what he did we can discuss and have done so. That was on his mind that this should be done with man falling into sin.

Now I'm confident you can handle talking about two different subjects right? Grade 1 you saw the difference in mathematics between addition and subtraction? Don't get under stress here now and please stay with me.....What took place in Acts 4 is one subject.....what took place in verses like Jer 32:25, Jer 19:15, and Jer 7:31 is a different subject. I'll say again so you can take the time to process this.....it's.....a.....DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

The verses in Jeremiah God said it DID NOT enter into his mind that they should even do this. Now back to Basic 101 solid reasoning. If it did not enter his mind that they should even do the horrible things they did in the context of Israel's children (and you know what that was) then sorry but that causes your whole Calvinistic way of thinking to collapse. All things are NOT ORDAINED as your false doctrine teaches that God had in mind or that he wanted certain things to take place.

Or you're rather showing how disengeious you're being with the Word of God?

That is was determined that Jesus would come to the Earth to do what he did we can discuss and have done so. That was on his mind that this should be done with man falling into sin.

Now I'm confident you can handle talking about two different subjects right? Grade 1 you saw the difference in mathematics between addition and subtraction? Don't get under stress here now and please stay with me.....What took place in Acts 4 is one subject.....what took place in verses like Jer 32:25, Jer 19:15, and Jer 7:31 is a different subject. I'll say again so you can take the time to process this.....it's.....a.....DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

The verses in Jeremiah God said it DID NOT enter into his mind that they should even do this. Now back to Basic 101 solid reasoning. If it did not enter his mind that they should even do the horrible things they did in the context of Israel's children (and you know what that was) then sorry but that causes your whole Calvinistic way of thinking to collapse. All things are NOT ORDAINED as your false doctrine teaches that God had in mind or that he wanted certain things to take place.
No. It's not a different subject. It's the same. Now all things are ordained by God logically. He is the creator. All that happens, happens just the way He created them to happen. " Works all things according to the council of His will".

No. It's not a different subject. It's the same.
Sorry but no it's not.
Now all things are ordained by God logically.
Even a school child would say to you, "Mister! It's not logical what you're saying AT ALL. Didn't you read the verse that we all read that God said it never entered into his mind for them to do what they were doing? Jer 32:25 Why are you trying to sweep that under the rug?"

Sorry but no it's not.

Even a school child would say to you, "Mister! It's not logical what you're saying AT ALL. Didn't you read the verse that we all read that God said it never entered into his mind for them to do what they were doing? Jer 32:25 Why are you trying to sweep that under the rug?"
Sorry, but it is.

Ad homs are a sure sign your not faring so well. That and you completely ignored my points. Shocker

Back
Top Bottom