Why are Calvinists so mean ?

For the reason that any sound and rational mind would conclude
"neither did it come into my mind" that a certain thing should be done would exclude it should occur by God beforehand ordaining the thing.

Your turn now. Time for you to step up to the plate and provide an answer to those who ask you. How do you reconcile your belief that God ordains all things and yet it never entered his mind about the thing done.

For the reason that any sound and rational mind would conclude
"neither did it come into my mind" that a certain thing should be done would exclude it should occur by God beforehand ordaining the thing.

Your turn now. Time for you to step up to the plate and provide an answer to those who ask you. How do you reconcile your belief that God ordains all things and yet it never entered his mind about the thing done.
How would you know if your sound or rationale? LOL

Easily. God woukd never command them to do such a thing. He could, however, determine it to occur. He would never command the murder of His own Son but He certainly did determine it, plan it and even bring about by HIS OWN HAND.

How would you know if your sound or rationale? LOL
When it's the opposite of Calvinism.
It would be good to see an easy to understand answer coming from you. Thanks. Now let's see what you've got.
God woukd never command them to do such a thing. He could, however, determine it to occur.
On no! Well you let me down. You departed and made a detour around the text which actually said, ""neither did it come into my mind"

You switched that to neither did he command them.....The text said, "neither did it come into my mind" You have it he determined it beforehand but you can't have that without it having coming into his mind. Come on you just can't!

Readers it's really going to be up to you yourself. Are you going to allow Calvinists to play these games with your minds? You can see the statement neither did it enter God's mind and can you sign on the clam that he could have still determined it. If that's not trying to ram a square peg in a round hole then I don't know what else would be.

He would never command the murder of His own Son but He certainly did determine it, plan it and even bring about by HIS OWN HAND.
As they say in the world....You're firing blanks. Nobody is saying that God didn't plan or have thoughts in his mind about his Son becoming a substitute . But we're talking about a different verse a different passage and totally about a different subject. In Jerimiah it's talking about people sacrifices their children to false Gods. God said that was never in his mind! That's what the scripture states but you try to do a work around To make it seem that's not what God said.

As they say in the world....You're firing blanks. Nobody is saying that God didn't plan or have thoughts in his mind about his Son becoming a substitute . But we're talking about a different verse a different passage and totally about a different subject. In Jerimiah it's talking about people sacrifices their children to false Gods. God said that was never in his mind! That's what the scripture states but you try to do a work around To make it seem that's not what God said.
Would God commands the murder of His own Son? Would commanding such a thing cone to His mind? Nope. He would, however, plan, determine and bring it about by His own hand.

When it's the opposite of Calvinism.

It would be good to see an easy to understand answer coming from you. Thanks. Now let's see what you've got.

On no! Well you let me down. You departed and made a detour around the text which actually said, ""neither did it come into my mind"

You switched that to neither did he command them.....The text said, "neither did it come into my mind" You have it he determined it beforehand but you can't have that without it having coming into his mind. Come on you just can't!

Readers it's really going to be up to you yourself. Are you going to allow Calvinists to play these games with your minds? You can see the statement neither did it enter God's mind and can you sign on the clam that he could have still determined it. If that's not trying to ram a square peg in a round hole then I don't know what else would be.
When it's the opposite of Calvinism? LOL

I can say the same. When it's the opposite of Provisionism.

Right on target with live ammo

Would God commands the murder of His own Son? Would commanding such a thing cone to His mind? Nope. He would, however, plan, determine and bring it about by His own hand.
Continuing to dodge the verses under discussion

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

Continuing to dodge the verses under discussion

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.
Yet we have a example of something God determined but would not command. Go figure

Yet we have a example of something God determined but would not command. Go figure
in your theology god determined evil and sin yet God never commands evil or sin.

let no man say when he is tempted by sin/evil that he is tempted by God for God temps no man.

and numerous times God declares evil/sin never crossed His mind.

next

hope this helps !!!

in your theology god determined evil and sin yet God never commands evil or sin.

let no man say when he is tempted by sin/evil that he is tempted by God for God temps no man.

and numerous times God declares evil/sin never crossed His mind.

next

hope this helps !!!
Exactly. We have a winner.

Crossed His mind and determi ING it to occur are two different things. See Acts 4:27,28

Exactly. We have a winner.

Crossed His mind and determi ING it to occur are two different things. See Acts 4:27,28
God cannot determine anything He did not decide to do in His mind.

It never crossed His mind with the evil/sin that occured- translated means He did not determine it to happen

next fallacy.

Ya think? LOL Thanks captain obvious.
which proves the determinism in calvinism is incorrect. God does not determine/cause evil or sin.

thanks for the obvious conclusion regarding biblical truth.

I'm always happy to help :)

hope this helps !!!

which proves the determinism in calvinism is incorrect. God does not determine/cause evil or sin.

thanks for the obvious conclusion regarding biblical truth.

I'm always happy to help :)

hope this helps !!!
Proves nothing of the sort.

He most certainly does. See Acts 4:27,28

Proves nothing of the sort.

He most certainly does. See Acts 4:27,28
Wrong He planned the redemption that took place when The Son became the sacrifice for the sins of the world as the Lamb of God who laid down His life. No one taketh away His life.

Next

Wrong He planned the redemption that took place when The Son became the sacrifice for the sins of the world as the Lamb of God who laid down His life. No one taketh away His life.

Next
Nope. Read it again. He PLANNED DETERMINED, BROUGHT ABOUT BY HIS HAND, the evil that took the life of His innocent Son who was murdered.

Now civic wishes to water down the text.

Back
Top Bottom