Why are Calvinists so mean ?

Sin and evil are not Gods original creation . Everything God created was Good.

Next fallacy

Your first cause argument is a major failure.
But God is there first cause as creator. No creation, no sin and evil. No serpent, no garden, no Eve, no tree and so on.

Do some studying

But God is there first cause as creator. No creation, no sin and evil. No serpent, no garden, no Eve, no tree and so on.

Do some studying
No evil no sin everything God created was good.

Believe the Bible not the philosophy of man.

Next fallacy

At one time till he till he chose to exalt himself above God
If God did not plan for the serpent to "go bad", then God made a defective creature.

The same applies to man. If man is born fundamentally good, then man is also created fundamentally defective, because we all "go bad". That's a problem for those who believe we are fundamentally good.

If God did not plan for the serpent to "go bad", then God made a defective creature.

The same applies to man. If man is born fundamentally good, then man is also created fundamentally defective, because we all "go bad". That's a problem for those who believe we are fundamentally good.
Man was created good before the fall

The first cause argument is an assumption within theology.
The PLAN of God predates His creation ... therefore any NON-FIRST CAUSE that impacts God must exist outside of creation ... that comes from the very DEFINITION of causality. Unless one is prepared to advance into "semantics" (the philosophy that words create reality, not the common definition), then even GOD is subject to "causality" [in the sense that He was either CAUSED or NOT CAUSED]. Without a framework of REALITY, conversation is meaningless [as a former Nihilist, I speak from empirical experience ;) ].

Yes we know many times God has said neither did I cause that evil to happen nor did it ever cross His mind for those things to happen.
Genesis 50:20 [NASB] "As for you, you meant evil against me, [but] God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."

Not only did the evil that befell Joseph cross God's mind, God placed a heavy thumb on the scale to direct its course and make it integral to His SALVATION PLAN [from eternity past].

What would the Lord's Supper mean if Joseph had never gone to Egypt?
  • No slavery.
  • No Passover.
  • No Passover Lamb.
  • No Festival.
  • No slavery analogy.
  • No Moses/staff analogy in John 3.
  • No blood of the Lamb analogy.
  • No saved from Death analogy.
  • No testing in the Wilderness analogy.
... boy, WE sure got LUCKY that things worked out the way God "hoped" they might. :ROFLMAO:

Man was created good before the fall
"Very Good" ... in point of fact.

Even VERY GOOD is not PERFECT ... God is PERFECT ... the only true "yardstick". He creates what He will according to "His good pleasure" [Philippians 2:13] and "works all things after the counsel of His will" [Ephesians 1:11].

In other words: "God does as He pleases and He does it right well" -Corrie Ten Boon.

Genesis 50:20 [NASB] "As for you, you meant evil against me, [but] God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."

Not only did the evil that befell Joseph cross God's mind, God placed a heavy thumb on the scale to direct its course and make it integral to His SALVATION PLAN [from eternity past].

What would the Lord's Supper mean if Joseph had never gone to Egypt?
  • No slavery.
  • No Passover.
  • No Passover Lamb.
  • No Festival.
  • No slavery analogy.
  • No Moses/staff analogy in John 3.
  • No blood of the Lamb analogy.
  • No saved from Death analogy.
  • No testing in the Wilderness analogy.
... boy, WE sure got LUCKY that things worked out the way God "hoped" they might. :ROFLMAO:
Wrong text

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

is what Civic has in mind

"Very Good" ... in point of fact.

Even VERY GOOD is not PERFECT ... God is PERFECT ... the only true "yardstick". He creates what He will according to "His good pleasure" [Philippians 2:13] and "works all things after the counsel of His will" [Ephesians 1:11].

In other words: "God does as He pleases and He does it right well" -Corrie Ten Boon.
And in the same words: So does Satan, the 3 million Jews that didn't survive the holocaust are proof of that.

But first, we should understand that knowing Satan would rebel is not the same thing as making Satan rebel. The angel Lucifer had a free will and made his own choices. God did not create Lucifer as the devil; He created him perfect.

God is a yardstick, oh brother. That's the worst analogy ever.

I believe that God creates all things perfect because He is awesome and perfect.

Back
Top Bottom