Why are Calvinists so mean ?

And in the same words: So does Satan, the 3 million Jews that didn't survive the holocaust are proof of that.

But first, we should understand that knowing Satan would rebel is not the same thing as making Satan rebel. The angel Lucifer had a free will and made his own choices. God did not create Lucifer as the devil; He created him perfect.

God is a yardstick, oh brother. That's the worst analogy ever.

I believe that God creates all things perfect because He is awesome and perfect.

Yet He knew what was going to happen prior to His creation. Did He hope for a different outcome?

Wrong text

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

is what Civic has in mind
Open theism

And in the same words: So does Satan, the 3 million Jews that didn't survive the holocaust are proof of that.
Not according to the Word of God ..

Job 1:12 [NASB] Then the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power, only do not put forth your hand on him." So Satan departed from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:6 [NASB] So the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, he is in your power, only spare his life."

So, too, with men ...

Romans 1:24, 26, 28 [NASB] 24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. ... 26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, ... 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

... Just like the sea, the hand of God says "this far and no further".

God is a yardstick, oh brother. That's the worst analogy ever.
"Norma normans, non normata" - I was shortening the Latin for general consumption. It means that EVERYTHING is measured by God's standard and there is no standard against which God can be measured. God DEFINES His own standard.

I believe that God creates all things perfect because He is awesome and perfect.
Then why is everything 'caca'? A 100% PERFECT everything should not give birth to an imperfect anything.
So you are free to believe WHATEVER tickles your fancy, but empirical reality says "everything ain't perfect" and SOMEONE/THING created the imperfection.

[although we have not really defined what "perfect" means - it pleased God that Christ should die: was the ATONEMENT a "Perfect Offering"?]

Conflating foreknowledge with determinism :)
"Is God the first cause of the temptation of adam ? no it was satan"

QED: God exerts absolutely no control over Satan ... God simply KNEW (foreknowledge) that His perfect creature and Perfect Plan would fail because of a DUALITY "EVIL first cause" that would thwart the "Very Good" world/Plan that God had created.

Is that your final answer?
No Determinism ... God is not 100% in control = DUALITY.

I wouldn't dream of it, I'm an ambassador for Christ day and night. 24/7. Talk with me About the gospel and I'll get you to drop Calvinism and you'll be on your way to heaven. Instead of begging for change in front of the 7-Eleven. I'm a poet and didn't even know it. I hope I don't blow it.

I crack myself up:ROFLMAO:

Tell me another joke.

1. What did the Calvinist say when asked if he believed in free will? “I choose not to answer that question.”
I love it, It's a good thing not to take ourselves too seriously. Plus laughter is good medicine.

Open theism
Nope just your misunderstanding

Wrong text

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Jeremiah 19:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Jeremiah 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

is what Civic has in mind

God was not saying he did not know they would do it

But if you interpret the verse that way, you are the one touting open theism

It's funny how Calvinist's try to escape this contradiction to their theology

Nope just your misunderstanding

God was not saying he did not know they would do it

But if you interpret the verse that way, you are the one touting open theism

It's funny how Calvinist's try to escape this contradiction to their theology
So what is He saying?

What does "neither did it come into my mind"? He did not know it would happen?

Your theology is a walking illogical contradictory mess pointed out yo you ad nauseum. You don't care. It's just attack Calvinism. Your at war remember?

So what is He saying?

Your theology is a walking illogical contradictory mess pointed out yo you ad nauseum. You don't care. It's just attack Calvinism. Your at war remember?
Nope it does not mean that as I already told you and you ignored but if you imagine it does, them you are the open theist

It simply means that it did not enter his mind to approve of their doing such a thing

You have provided nothing at all to support your final claim

Nope it does not mean that as I already told you and you ignored but if you imagine it does, them you are the open theist

It simply means that it did not enter his mind to approve of their doing such a thing

You have provided nothing at all to support your final claim
So what does "it did not enter His mind" mean? Going twice

So what is He saying?

Sorry you never pointed anything out. You simply make comments you have not been able to support with any evidence

BTW you were already answered. Maybe you show read what you reply to

Sorry you never pointed anything out. You simply make comments you have not been able to support with any evidence

BTW you were already answered. Maybe you show read what you reply to
Now you know how the rest of us feel. Now I have to get the repeat myself and nauseum down.

@TomL

Say It Isn't So, You would never violate God's aseity. You're way too sharp for that.

God’s aseity assures us that His autonomy is absolute. He alone decides what to do, and nothing can ever thwart His purpose to keep His promises. What He promises to do, He will do. What He predicts will come to pass.

If you think about it for a minute it's impossible to violate His aseity. That's a oxymoron If there ever was one.

Which means God doesn't need you. Which destroys your doctrine of election. Don't you believe God needs you?

Back
Top Bottom