The Trinity? Gen. 1:26 & 27 and Exodus 3:14

That doesn’t help have a discussion though does it. Listen, when you decide to share with me. That’s fine. But when you just decide to not desire to engage further is telling. However you could be deceptive to just be nice. It doesn’t make a difference concerning the the subject that we were discussing… that God, created man and woman in his image. Yes they are given a life given soul, when Yahavah breathed into Adam, but he created Adam, and the after Eve…

What was the purpose to you? Is saying that Yahweh, the one that people say “is plural” while being Spirit not able to express masculine and feminine through creating dirt, and the creating out of what was dirt now made flesh, which was Adam, then refining his image in order to be whole and complete… Man and Woman… Yes. Yahweh did create them… in his image… and he himself displayed both qualities…

I don’t understand how people adamantly say no! That just not true! Yah, Yah. People forget about the Spirit and sometimes you can’t always just go by that book… sometimes you gotta go by faith and walk by the spirit…

If I’m saying God is terrible and the Holy Spirit is evil and Jesus is a liar… then you’ll know we have some issues going there; but as of today my thoughts far exceeds these types of thoughts.
I think you're jumping to conclusions. I'm just not one of those dog with a bone kind of guys. Trust me if I have something to say I'll say it. Your trip is your trip Brother. I have the right to disagree. It's as simple as that no use making a mountain out of a molehill. The reason I stopped the discussion on this topic where I did is personal doesn't have anything to do with you.

Just so you know I have no problem discussing any other topic with you.

I think you're jumping to conclusions. I'm just not one of those dog with a bone kind of guys. Trust me if I have something to say I'll say it. Your trip is your trip Brother. I have the right to disagree. It's as simple as that no use making a mountain out of a molehill. The reason I stopped the discussion on this topic where I did is personal doesn't have anything to do with you.

Just so you know I have no problem discussing any other topic with you.

If you think so. It’s understandable if you desire to commune or not commune. It’s understandable that you don’t believe that God didn’t show or express himself in anyway by his creation of Adam and Eve, both of which souls; to Him were precious…

I believe it is great you disagree. I did not tell you, that you have to submit to me, and my conclusion of what seems to be gotten by use of the scriptures but hopefully by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, given to believers such as yourself and many others whom decide to have a life with, the one whom adopts them as His Children, spiritually reborn, in Christ walking in faith, worshiping in spirit and truth.

:)

If you think so. It’s understandable if you desire to commune or not commune. It’s understandable that you don’t believe that God didn’t show or express himself in anyway by his creation of Adam and Eve, both of which souls; to Him were precious…

I believe it is great you disagree. I did not tell you, that you have to submit to me, and my conclusion of what seems to be gotten by use of the scriptures but hopefully by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, given to believers such as yourself and many others whom decide to have a life with, the one whom adopts them as His Children, spiritually reborn, in Christ walking in faith, worshiping in spirit and truth.

:)
I disagree too. We need to take a vote.

I disagree too. We need to take a vote.
Well what does Gods Word suggest?

While some thing it makes a blamspheming image of God, having “the one we call him; Father” being able to express masculine and feminine traits or qualities…

He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created.

a male and a female He hath prepared them, and He blesseth them, and calleth their name Man, in the day of their being prepared.

People disagreeing doesn’t mean anything… it adds no value to salvation, nor does it make it one better than someone else for disagreeing and having someone agree with you, in order to win some sort of Game.

I don’t care… who anyone may be. If we are discussing this topic. I’m gonna express why it is necessary to give what is written in the book a double look over…

So many people are careless and also will follow along anyone that comes along and in the mean time reject building up a foundation on the foundation of Christ in knowing the true God and the one whom he had sent. That is no bearing or blood on my mind or heart it just seems people don’t go and try to see if anything being said is true.

There are a lot of things I will admittedly be upfront about and refute, on some subjects. Others doing the same on this is no different, but there is nothing wrong with what is being stated…

Because Yahweh did…

Create man and female in his image…

104 posts make that 105 counting this one. I would say we covered the topic quite thoroughly.
Hello new member. Thanks. If it comes up again, perhaps it will. Who knows. Statistics do not matter. Do you own the thread? And me and you have really barely spoken to one another. In the end, people have to make the decision for themselves and be aware… never to trust me, or or whatever anyone says, but to seek and test all things and hold on to what is good.

Hope your are enjoying the spring if your in the North, but hope you staying warm in the fall if your in the South, new member, Kenny.

Hello new member. Thanks. If it comes up again, perhaps it will. Who knows. Statistics do not matter. Do you own the thread? And me and you have really barely spoken to one another. In the end, people have to make the decision for themselves and be aware… never to trust me, or or whatever anyone says, but to seek and test all things and hold on to what is good.

Hope your are enjoying the spring if your in the North, but hope you staying warm in the fall if your in the South, new member, Kenny.
You're starting to sound very juvenile, He doesn't want to discuss Gender any longer. How hard is that to understand.

WoW! New member Kenny just received an award. I'm on a roll. Oh and by the way mr hotshot active member. I know statistics don't matter but once upon a time you were a new member.

Keeps coming back​

30 messages posted. You must like it here!

You're starting to sound very juvenile, He doesn't want to discuss Gender any longer. How hard is that to understand.

Exactly. New member Kenny Said that. New member Kenny will now look for the ignore button.

WoW! New member Kenny just received an award. I'm on a roll. Oh and by the way mr hotshot active member. I know statistics don't matter but once upon a time you were a new member.

Keeps coming back​

30 messages posted. You must like it here!

I don’t get it. We are talking about masculine and feminine traits found to be displayed by Yahavah through creation… but alas…

It’s a persons personal responsibility on how they decide to react or hold themselves in loving Yahavah and loving other people the spirit…

Not everyone is gonna love other people ; willfully on behalf of Yahweh… who could expect such thing from anyone especially human beings like ourselves who will do just like a Pharisee and pass over a dying man in the street in order for us to “feel” comfortable and not “action” which is helping one another out. It’s the selfishness of ourselves that needs to be lit up and caught on fire and burned away rising with Yeshua after dying with him, by and through Yahwehs spirit which raised him up; also rises you and others into new relationship being made right with God because of Yeshua.

That is some awesome news, in my opinion, you two..,

And actually when God created Adam, Eve wasn't in the picture yet. Not until God saw that it wasn't good for man to be alone.
GINOLJC, to all.
Consider this, when God formed Man on day 3, was not the Woman IN Adam when God formed him? did God scoop up some more dust and formed the woman? no, he took the woman out of the man he formed. she was in Adam when he formed Adam. she was there on day 3. because the Woman flesh is of his, (Adam), own flesh, and bone of his, (Adam) own bones when God Formed him, (Adam?). yes, the Woman was only brought forth later in "TIME", day 6, (the Genders), with here own shape, her own form, and her own figure. but all from Adam.
Just as the apostle said in Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

his Godhead understanding is in Ordinal designation, FIRST, (day 3), and LAST day 6). just as the Last, (Adam), was in, in, in, God that came LATER... or LAST in Time, Place, Order, and Rank. yes, the LAST ADAM. this is Just too easy not to understand.

if people just READ the bible with the Holy Spirit, the Only True God in the ECHAD, then they will understand the Godhead in TRUTH. God's Image reveals this Godhead in TRUTH. again, First and Last in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK. just as the Hebrew word "beginning" reveals in Genesis 1:1.

Please understand, the Godhead is clearly understood in the TERM "ECHAD" simply meaning First and Last. this is so clear, until it's child play. if people would just listen to God instead of men, then the truth will be understood.

101G.

To all trinitarian,
will some of you please explain how an IMAGE can exist without a source? if man is God Image, which he is, so, #1. then God is a MAN. but the question is.......WHEN? was there a Man at Genesis 1:1? no. so #2. how can God as a Spirit, (abstract), be the IMAGE for Man, who is (Concrete) at Genesis 1:26.

will address all responses.

101G.

to answer the above question, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." this one word, "beginning", answer the Genesis 1:26 question on God's Image.

using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

101G.

Back
Top Bottom