The Power of the Gospel

Your avatar looks awesome Fits right in with your name Brightflame.
Now that you mentioned it, I like it. God word is like Fire shut up in my bones Jer 20:9

Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

There are different kinds of faith and different measures of faith. Faith is natural and faith is a gift relative to service in the Body of Christ. Many have faith in their false gods. It is sincere faith but they are sincerely wrong.
Faith in Salvation and all spiritual matters is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

Unbelievers do not have the Spirit, so they experience no fruit of the spirit

Its simple

No root equals no fruit
That how unbelievers become believers, by the fruit work of the Spirit Duh

2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
1 Pet 1:2
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Faith in Salvation and all spiritual matters is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

You can't prove this at all. All you have is conjecture based upon your own desires... YOU are adding to the Scriptures. The faith relative to Salvation is natural. Faith relative to service is much LARGER.

Faith relative to Salvation is trusting what you don't know for absolute certainty. Faith relative to service enables certainty.

You can't prove this at all. All you have is conjecture based upon your own desires... YOU are adding to the Scriptures. The faith relative to Salvation is natural. Faith relative to service is much LARGER.

Faith relative to Salvation is trusting what you don't know for absolute certainty. Faith relative to service enables certainty.
Where does Faith in Salvation come from ?

I do not watch fake news!

I just saw this thread, I'll be happy to adress Romans 1:16,17! I first want to read all post and then come back and post.

I'm going to exercise my "powers" of predicting the future.....

Whatever you say will benefit you and condemn those you hate.

Really? Paul said otherwise.
Really? Paul said otherwise.

1Co 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

The problem with people not accepting the Gospel is with YOU.... It has nothing to do with God.

You didn't read what I've been saying. Do what you said you would do... READ before making such a silly comment. I've already addressed this.

I do not hate, so there. I do not even hate men like you, I just pity folks like you.

You can claim anything your want to claim. You actions prove otherwise. You preach a gospel (that you blame on God) that teaches that "men like me" are blasphemous Christ rejectors.

Don't pretend you pity me while insisting that God hates me. You're lying.

Back
Top Bottom