The Bible does not teach to pray to Jesus

Let me just put my inflation-riddled 2 cents in.

First, let me say that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. We believe in the free will of people to choose, we are not Calvinists.

When it comes to Christianity there are non-negotiables as there are in all other religions. We cannot negotiate away the fact that Jesus is the only Mediator between us and the Father. There is no other way to the Father. Period! We will not sit idly by while that fact is trampled on. Now if someone does not like that, that's just too bad. They just have to respect our right to defend Jesus and His word.

The Son isn't called YHWH in the OT but the Father is. The Son isn't called YHWH in the NT, but the Father is. Wow. Are you actually paying attention to the Bible?
The NT was written in Greek.
Where is YHWH written in the Greek NT?
Both the Father and Son are called κυριος in the NT.
Wow. Are you paying attention to the NT?

Repent from a theological error?
No.
We cannot repent from theological intellectual errors. We repent from evil.

So please cheer up. Unless you know that your brother is doing evil things because of his/her beliefs, you don't need to feel hurt or sad.
Thank you for your comments, Pancho. Runningman is an unbeliever. He does not believe in Jesus Christ. He has no understanding of the Trinity. Without repentance, he will never receive salvation. Therefore, it’s only natural for a Christian to feel sad about that.

God bless you,
Selah

Thank you for your comments, Pancho. Runningman is an unbeliever. He does not believe in Jesus Christ. He has no understanding of the Trinity. Without repentance, he will never receive salvation. Therefore, it’s only natural for a Christian to feel sad about that.

God bless you,
Selah
Yes I do believe in Jesus Christ. I'm a Christian. I'm saved.

The NT was written in Greek.
Where is YHWH written in the Greek NT?
Both the Father and Son are called κυριος in the NT.
Wow. Are you paying attention to the NT?
The NT quotes the OT, not the other way around. There are one-to-one correlations between the Father and YHWH, but not for Jesus.

The NT quotes the OT, not the other way around. There are one-to-one correlations between the Father and YHWH, but not for Jesus.
The Greek NT overwhelmingly quotes the Greek OT which also extensively uses the term κυριος for God.
Furthermore, there is a one to one correlation between the OT God and Jesus with the name Ἐγώ εἰμι.

Back
Top Bottom