Romans 4:5 and the justification of the ungodly

Jesus even said that Judas was one of His sheep (Matt. 10:1-4, 16), who received His truth (Matt 10:1-4, 8)

Next
Christ didnt come or was sent that all mankind should have life, but that His Sheep might have it and believe on Him Jn 10:7-11

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Christ didnt come or was sent that all mankind should have life, but that His Sheep might have it and believe on Him Jn 10:7-11

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
And Jesus sent out Judas as one of His 🐑 sheep 🐑 in Matthew 10.

Judas the stumbling block for your doctrine of elect, chosen, sheep etc

Romans 4:5 (ESV) — 5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Paul extols how the ungodly may be justified.

Through faith the ungodly may be justified
That covers it nicely, as long as one doesn't believe the LIE that "Works" are involved!!!

In general, where "Theology"is concerned, anybody who doesn't see things EXACTLY your way is a HERETIC, a non-Christian, probably a wife beater, and maybe even a "Democrat"!!!!

Jesus said he was a sheep 🐑

When will you start listening to Jesus instead on calvin?

hope this helps !!!
If one isnt a Sheep, Christ didnt come to give them life. He specifically said what in Jn 10:7

That covers it nicely, as long as one doesn't believe the LIE that "Works" are involved!!!

In general, where "Theology"is concerned, anybody who doesn't see things EXACTLY your way is a HERETIC, a non-Christian, probably a wife beater, and maybe even a "Democrat"!!!!
Democrat! That is the absolute worst of the four

Back
Top Bottom