Praying to Jesus

A further covenant will also find fulfilment in the Millennium, namely the New covenant. This includes the forgiveness of sins, the giving of a new heart and the filling of the Spirit (Jeremiah 31.31-34, 32.35-39, Ezekiel 11.19-20, 37.26, Romans 11.27). Although this covenant was made with ‘the house of Israel’ and ‘the house of Judah’, believers today enjoy these blessings.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Please allow questions as this is how i learn - Thank You

For now, i have two questions in order that i may understand your thoughts that you are sharing with us.

Is the New Covenant only for the Jewish people of the flesh lineage of Abraham?

If YES - please share how a Gentile can receive Salvation today?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Please allow questions as this is how i learn - Thank You

For now, i have two questions in order that i may understand your thoughts that you are sharing with us.

Is the New Covenant only for the Jewish people of the flesh lineage of Abraham?

If YES - please share how a Gentile can receive Salvation today?
The answer to your question is a definite No.
…..

Okay, right now we are living under the New Covenant, but not all of God’s promises have been fulfilled. This will not happen until Jesus Christ returns on the Day of the Lord. This Day is called the Millennium.

"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

- Jeremiah 31:33-34

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. "Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

- Ezekiel 36:26-28

"I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him. I will be like the dew to Israel; He shall grow like the lily, And lengthen his roots like Lebanon. His branches shall spread; His beauty shall be like an olive tree, And his fragrance like Lebanon. Those who dwell under his shadow shall return; They shall be revived like grain, And grow like a vine. Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon.

- Hosea 14:4-7

s.

You are not Jesus

And you could be lost

Acts 4:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:6–13 (UASV) — 6 But the righteousness based on faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ that is, to bring Christ down, 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith which we are proclaiming, 9 that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, who is rich to all who call on him; 13 for “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
I confess with my mouth Jesus is Lord and not in the lip service sense of confession. I also believe in my heart God raised him from the dead.

…..

Okay, right now we are living under the New Covenant, but not all of God’s promises have been fulfilled. This will not happen until Jesus Christ returns on the Day of the Lord. This Day is called the Millennium.

"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. "Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

"I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him. I will be like the dew to Israel; He shall grow like the lily, And lengthen his roots like Lebanon. His branches shall spread; His beauty shall be like an olive tree, And his fragrance like Lebanon. Those who dwell under his shadow shall return; They shall be revived like grain, And grow like a vine. Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon.

s.
The above statement in bold is 100% TRUTH

Therefore the prophecy of Jeremiah 31:31-34 was fulfilled in the Promised MESSIAH thru the seed of Abraham = JESUS CHRIST

God kept His Promise of the New Covenant to Israel - BUT - as a nation they rejected their only Hope of Salvation.
Because of God's Faithfulness, HE Preserved a Remnant of Jews in the New Covenant = to this very day!

When the LORD Jesus Christ Returns at His Second Coming, HE will save all the remaining Jews who survive the 'Day of Jacob's Trouble' which is DEVELOPING right now before our eyes.

Believe JESUS = Matthew 23:37-39
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

BEFORE this takes place the prophecy of Zechariah chapter14 will be fulfilled concerning the earthbound nation Israel.
Zechariah 14:1-5
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your [a]spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses https://biblehub.com/nkjv/zechariah/14.htm#footnotesrifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

This prophecy is confirmed in Matthew ch24 and Romans 11:25-27
For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be [g]saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

So you're getting hung up on imagining the Father being the only true God as a conditional statement when it isn't. It's a declaration about the Father being the only true God in John 17:1-3 as the verse plainly says.

Jesus began his prayer by addressing the Father so Jesus is speaking directly to the Father in this prayer. Jesus stated to his God and Father that he is" the only true God" which refers to exclusivity. Since Jesus also used the "the" definite article, then it means the Father is uniquely the one true God. That plainly means Jesus is not the true God. This is very basic english grammar.
Let's look at the context of John 17:3 by looking at the verses surrounding it, shall we?

(John 17:1) "Jesus spoke these words and lifted up His eyes to Heaven and said, Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son so that Your Son also may glorify You,"

As Jesus glorifies God, God is to glorify Jesus. Wait a minute. God glorifying Jesus? Think about that. Isaiah 42:8 says "I am Jehovah; that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images." God's glory is exclusive to himself. How do Unitarians explain God giving glory to Jesus without accusing God of Idolatry??? Trinitarianism has the answer.​

(John 17:2) "even as You have given Him authority over all flesh so that He should give eternal life to all You have given Him."

Jesus to give eternal life to all given to him. Wait a minute, isn't God the only Savior? (Hos 13:4) "Yet I am Jehovah your God from the land of Egypt, and you shall know no God but Me. For there is no Savior besides Me." That proves Jesus is Jehovah.​

(John 17:3) And this is life eternal, that they might know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Here Jesus contrasts the Only True God with all the pagan gods out there. Paganism was the overwhelming issue facing Christians. Looking at the previous 2 verses confirms that Jesus is given glory by God and gives eternal life as only God can. So Jesus is not included in that pool of pagan gods as you're trying to do.

(John 17:4) I have glorified You upon the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.

(John 17:5) And now Father, glorify Me with Yourself with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Notice "Glory me .. with the glory which I had with You before the world was." Wow! This confirms and aligns perfectly with his Preincarnate existence as the Word of God who is God (John 1:1).​
It's so over for you, man.
You posted John 6:46 and John 14:9 again which don't assist with your premise. Your premise has already been exposed as false by Jesus declaring that only the Father is God. So God is a person. That suggests you must view God as a status or thing rather than a person. I highly doubt you believe God is a person at this point, but rather a condition.

You posting John 6:46 and John 14:9 is about knowing the Father, not being the Father. Jesus came to bear witness and explain God as John 1:18 says.

John 1​
18No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

You don't believe the Son is the Father. Therefore Jesus is not the Father. Knowing Jesus, since he's like his Father, is the way to know the Father. Seeing vs. being blind refer to knowing or not understanding in Scripture, not being the same person.
John 14​
7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”​
Next.
So, now that John 17:1-5 has been proven to be totally against Unitarianism, you can't dismiss John 6:46 & John 14:9 any longer. The balls in your court to explain how in the world you can argue against the following verses:
  1. I do acknowledge Acts 3:13 but Ex 3 describes a Divine Appearance. Do you understand that fact?
  2. John 6:46 precludes the possibility that it's the Father appearing to anyone except Christ but
  3. John 14:9 allows the Father to be seen when one sees Jesus, the Preincarnate Jesus in the case of Ex 3.
Conclusion: Jesus is the "I Am" OT God mentioned in Ex 3

Last edited:
God cannot die - to even surmise this is ground level human reasoning.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God

The Word has a Eternal Soul

HE who knew No sin became sin for us on the Cross, only in His flesh body = "a body You have prepared for ME"
If I may, who or what is the sin sacrifice?

If I may, who or what is the sin sacrifice?
Excellent question - thank you AND @Studyman needs to SEE this

Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’

The above statement in bold is 100% TRUTH

Therefore the prophecy of Jeremiah 31:31-34 was fulfilled in the Promised MESSIAH thru the seed of Abraham = JESUS CHRIST

God kept His Promise of the New Covenant to Israel - BUT - as a nation they rejected their only Hope of Salvation.
Because of God's Faithfulness, HE Preserved a Remnant of Jews in the New Covenant = to this very day!

When the LORD Jesus Christ Returns at His Second Coming, HE will save all the remaining Jews who survive the 'Day of Jacob's Trouble' which is DEVELOPING right now before our eyes.

Believe JESUS = Matthew 23:37-39
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

BEFORE this takes place the prophecy of Zechariah chapter14 will be fulfilled concerning the earthbound nation Israel.
Zechariah 14:1-5
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your [a]spoil will be divided in your midst.
2For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses https://biblehub.com/nkjv/zechariah/14.htm#footnotesrifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
5Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

This prophecy is confirmed in Matthew ch24 and Romans 11:25-27
For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be [g]saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
Zechariah 14 refers to the Day of the Lord. The DOTL is when Jesus returns at His Second Coming. This is the 7th trumpet sounding. This is when God’s wrath will shake the earth and earthquakes will flatten the cities to where not one stone will stand upon another. There are some who will tell us that this happened when Titus came against Jerusalem in 70 AD, but this is not true. Is the wailing wall in Jerusalem still standing? Yep, it sure is.
Consider Matthew 24:2:
And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

All the events of chapter 14 will take place on the Day of the Lord. When that day comes, Satan will have ruled for the previous five months from his stronghold in Jerusalem (Revelation 9:5 and 10). By the time this "Day of the Lord" arrives, the whole world will be enslaved to the Antichrist's (Satan's) one-world religious system, and the locust army of fallen angels will have complete authority. Details of Satan's reign are written about in Revelation 9, Joel 1 and 2, and many other places. Here it is in Revelation 9:5-11:

And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them. The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

- Revelation 9:5-11

blessings like rain,
Selah

jw, RCC and most will agree with this verse

There is one verse/passage that a jw and similar is told by their Controllers: "NEVER do that"

That one passage is the defining moment unto salvation.
AND even still, unless it comes from a heart of faith whom God is calling - it is just outward.
Not sure about the JW's

Zechariah 14 refers to the Day of the Lord. The DOTL is when Jesus returns at His Second Coming. This is the 7th trumpet sounding. This is when God’s wrath will shake the earth and earthquakes will flatten the cities to where not one stone will stand upon another. There are some who will tell us that this happened when Titus came against Jerusalem in 70 AD, but this is not true. Is the wailing wall in Jerusalem still standing? Yep, it sure is.
Consider Matthew 24:2:
And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

All the events of chapter 14 will take place on the Day of the Lord. When that day comes, Satan will have ruled for the previous five months from his stronghold in Jerusalem (Revelation 9:5 and 10). By the time this "Day of the Lord" arrives, the whole world will be enslaved to the Antichrist's (Satan's) one-world religious system, and the locust army of fallen angels will have complete authority. Details of Satan's reign are written about in Revelation 9, Joel 1 and 2, and many other places. Here it is in Revelation 9:5-11:

And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them. The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

- Revelation 9:5-11

blessings like rain,
Selah
Good Morning @Selah,

Thank you for the excellent and TRUE post = from God's Mouth to your heart which Hears!

The “One day” you’re referring to is the Millennium, the Day of the Lord. On that Day, all things will be fulfilled. God says:

Selah
Yes one day we will be free of even this mortal robe we call the flesh .
For now the new covenant is written upon our hearts and by the SPIRIT the spiritual law is upon our heart . I will write my laws
in their hearts and minds . For now we have a contrary side in the flesh , but we DO have the SPIRIT
by which we put to death that contrary nature .
Now raise those hands and praise the LORD .

Yes one day we will be free of even this mortal robe we call the flesh .
For now the new covenant is written upon our hearts and by the SPIRIT the spiritual law is upon our heart . I will write my laws
in their hearts and minds . For now we have a contrary side in the flesh , but we DO have the SPIRIT
by which we put to death that contrary nature .
Now raise those hands and praise the LORD .
If the New Covenant was not prophetically, irrevocably and permanently Fulfilled by the LORD Jesus Christ, no one could be SAVED, whether that be Jew or Gentile.
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His Rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,
not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
For we who have believed do enter that Rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,
again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.”

For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
For he who has entered His Rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

…..

s.
Jeremiah , ezzekial , those passages are fullfilled in Christ for the believer . WE do have a new heart
we do have this SPIRIT called the HOLY SPIRIT upon our hearts .
There may be a few things still left to be fullfilled ,
for we see not yet ALL things put under him . death shall be swallowed up in victory . I mean none of us has departed from this
earthen body . But when we breath our last , OR the LORD do come off comes this robe of mortal and on comes
the new bodies . No more do we have to go to a priest to hear from GOD or a prophet etc
FOR GOD has shed HIS SPIRIT upon the beleiver . Of course i am not saying there are not preachers and etc .
But the saying was to imply that the SPIRIT would be shed upon all who beleived in CHRIST .
Back in the days of Israel , people used to have to GO to the priest or prophet to seek an answer or etc from GOD .
Now that SPIRIT is shed upon all who beleive in CHRIST . handmaidens , men etc
Now the Spirit simply works through all believers . GOD has taken the heart of stone out of us
and given us a new heart as he has to all believers in Christ . What a glorious LORD indeed .

If the New Covenant was not prophetically, irrevocably and permanently Fulfilled by the LORD Jesus Christ, no one could be SAVED, whether that be Jew or Gentile.
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His Rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,
not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
For we who have believed do enter that Rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, 7again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.”

For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
For he who has entered His Rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Oh i agree my friend . IT has been fullfilled by the LORD JESUS the CHRIST .

Oh i agree my friend . IT has been fullfilled by the LORD JESUS the CHRIST .
With MORE GLORY yet to Come as we eagerly desire our Savior's RETURN - AMEN

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Jeremiah , ezzekial , those passages are fullfilled in Christ for the believer . WE do have a new heart
we do have this SPIRIT called the HOLY SPIRIT upon our hearts .
There may be a few things still left to be fullfilled ,
for we see not yet ALL things put under him . death shall be swallowed up in victory . I mean none of us has departed from this
earthen body . But when we breath our last , OR the LORD do come off comes this robe of mortal and on comes
the new bodies . No more do we have to go to a priest to hear from GOD or a prophet etc
FOR GOD has shed HIS SPIRIT upon the beleiver . Of course i am not saying there are not preachers and etc .
But the saying was to imply that the SPIRIT would be shed upon all who beleived in CHRIST .
Back in the days of Israel , people used to have to GO to the priest or prophet to seek an answer or etc from GOD .
Now that SPIRIT is shed upon all who beleive in CHRIST . handmaidens , men etc
Now the Spirit simply works through all believers . GOD has taken the heart of stone out of us
and given us a new heart as he has to all believers in Christ . What a glorious LORD indeed .
I write to you, little children,
Because your sins are forgiven you for His name’s sake.
I write to you, fathers,
Because you have known Him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young men,
Because you have overcome the wicked one.
Because you have known the Father.
I have written to you, fathers,
I have written to you, young men,
Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you,
And you have overcome the wicked one.

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Because your sins are forgiven you for His name’s sake.
I write to you, fathers,
I write to you, young men,
Because you have overcome the wicked one.
Because you have known the Father.
I have written to you, fathers,
I have written to you, young men,
Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you,
And you have overcome the wicked one.

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
notice no LIE is of the truth .
There is a lie at work right now and tis the same lie that john himself was doing all to warn the church
to not take heed too .
The reason i bring it up again is because THIS IS THE LIE that many now are gathering under .
they merge to find common ground , they believe they do all for GOD and that all religoins
are somehow serving the same GOD . THE LIE of anti christ has come in huge in these last years
and most just think its love and of GOD . And many can appear to have all this knoweldge on meats
and yet THEY TOO are headed right into this lie .
I think its time to remind everyone of the simple truth again and what The LOVE of GOD is really all about .
David , what would it matter if i had some prophecies right and yet did not even have the gospel correct
and beleived this lie . IT wont profit me one bit if i had much knowledge about things
and yet i did not even believe the SIMPLE TRUTH anymore .
MOST are going down that road david . And time is running out .
I suggest we also start asking real simple questions again to all .
DO you remember what i wrote yesterday . Most folks in some form or another
headed right into that classroom and just like in that classroom
its the lil johnies who are being seen as the haters and the so called accepters of other beliefes and sins are being seen those who LOVE .
I am telling us this is the case and it has been the case . Most no longer even absolutely believe
ONE necessarily even HAS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS TO be saved . david i am watching this grow .
IT has to be stopped . THough it cannot be stopped . I mean it must be warned against
and we have got to get people back into the bible on a daily basis to read all them reminders and stay refreshed
and reminded by them reminders in that bible .

Good Morning @Selah,

Thank you for the excellent and TRUE post = from God's Mouth to your heart which Hears!
Many years ago i was having a conversation with a few JW
What had occured was they were going out to my mothers house
and had began to witness to her . I was telling her to beware of that place .
Now i did talk to them .
I would even call one of them over the phone to discuss and talk .
One night , the LORD had showed me something to tell them .
SO i called up the lady .
I read to her timothy three sixteen .
When i had finished the verse , there was no response on that phone by that lady .
she must have been speechless for about twenty or thirty seconds .
WHEN she then began to speak
her speech was stamnmerd more , she was so suprised david , and she managed
to simply then say , WELL , IF JEHOVAH wants us to know this
then HE will reveal it to our ..........
That was when i just wanted to cry . David she had been made speechless
and yet when she realized she could not say ITS NOT TRUE
all she could then do was say , WELL if JEHOVAH wants us to.
SHE made the mistake as many do . THEY TRUST IN THEIR LEADERSHIP .
as though its the voice of GOD .
She never called back either . It was sad david . BUT maybe she eventually
did accept it . On that note
i tell us all , that many even in the protestant realm are like this , and you KNOW the CC is like that .
THEY can be shown the truth , and yet they continue to trust in their scholars , leaders , who etc
as though them leaders are RIGHT . this is a serious problem . ITS CALLED TRUSTING IN MAN , NOT GOD .

Back
Top Bottom