Praying to Jesus

as with the first so with us all . MAN fails .
There is no man of woman or even adam who was created that has not failed .
The perfection and beauty of GOD and HIS PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS
can only be attained BY GOD . man fails and man failed .
What man could have saved us , walked perfectly in the same flesh we have , never sinned , no , not once
overcame IT ALL ,
show me such a man . LOOK hard , look long
and when you find such a man i promise even that man has fallen fall short .
UNLESS . UNLESS the one you speak of happens to the JESUS THE CHRIST .
YOU SEE its impossible for GOD to lie . to fail even of his own righteousness .
BUT to save man HE had to come in the same flesh we have , capable of tempations
AND YET BEING THE VERY WORD OF GOD
would do that which NO MAN COULD . THat which in truth , ONLY GOD COULD .
well , because WHO YA THINK DID IT . JESUS was not created .
the creation did not save itself , the created could not save itself . BUT THE CREATOR , NOW HE CAN SAVE .
IS JESUS PREACHING TIME IN THE BULDING .
and while i dont even pretend to know it all , BY GRACE I SURE DO KNOW WHO TO POINT TOO . HE WHO DOES KNOW ALL .
THAT BE GOD. TIME To point to HE whom the father did send . Cause
if JESUS SAID IT, as i so love to say and to remind , GOD SAID IT .
And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves, “Who then can be saved?”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”

Amen.

In the book of Jeremiah, chapter 31:33, we are given a prophecy for the latter days.

Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

This happens in the future at the Second Advent, the day that Christ will return to make these things come to pass.

It’s okay if we don’t agree on this. :]

Selah
@DavidTree, @TOTHALORDBEALLGLORY

I don’t know where I got this. I found it in my study notes folder. But this is good stuff.

The Millennium: Fulfilment of God’s Covenants

The Millennium will be the fulfilment of all God’s covenants with Israel. In the Abrahamic covenant there were promises concerning the land and the blessing of the seed (Genesis 12.1-3, 6-7, 13.14-17, 15.1-21, 17.1-14, 22.15-18). The promises concerning Israel’s possession of, and inheritance in, the land are enlarged and confirmed in Deuteronomy 30.1-10. This is often called the Palestinian covenant. In the Davidic covenant there were promises concerning the royal house, kingdom and throne (2 Samuel 7.12-16, Psalm 89.3-4). Note the same key words occur in Luke 1.31-33 in relation to the Lord Jesus. All of these promises were unconditional and will be fulfilled during the Millennium.

A further covenant will also find fulfilment in the Millennium, namely the New covenant. This includes the forgiveness of sins, the giving of a new heart and the filling of the Spirit (Jeremiah 31.31-34, 32.35-39, Ezekiel 11.19-20, 37.26, Romans 11.27). Although this covenant was made with ‘the house of Israel’ and ‘the house of Judah’, believers today enjoy these blessings. Ezekiel 11.19-20: And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

as with the first so with us all . MAN fails .
There is no man of woman or even adam who was created that has not failed .
The perfection and beauty of GOD and HIS PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS
can only be attained BY GOD . man fails and man failed .
What man could have saved us , walked perfectly in the same flesh we have , never sinned , no , not once
overcame IT ALL ,
show me such a man . LOOK hard , look long
and when you find such a man i promise even that man has fallen fall short .
UNLESS . UNLESS the one you speak of happens to the JESUS THE CHRIST .
YOU SEE its impossible for GOD to lie . to fail even of his own righteousness .
BUT to save man HE had to come in the same flesh we have , capable of tempations
AND YET BEING THE VERY WORD OF GOD
would do that which NO MAN COULD . THat which in truth , ONLY GOD COULD .
well , because WHO YA THINK DID IT . JESUS was not created .
the creation did not save itself , the created could not save itself . BUT THE CREATOR , NOW HE CAN SAVE .
IS JESUS PREACHING TIME IN THE BULDING .
and while i dont even pretend to know it all , BY GRACE I SURE DO KNOW WHO TO POINT TOO . HE WHO DOES KNOW ALL .
THAT BE GOD. TIME To point to HE whom the father did send . Cause
if JESUS SAID IT, as i so love to say and to remind , GOD SAID IT .
Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

@DavidTree

I don’t know where I got this. I found it in my study notes folder. But this is good stuff.

The Millennium: Fulfilment of God’s Covenants

The Millennium will be the fulfilment of all God’s covenants with Israel
. In the Abrahamic covenant there were promises concerning the land and the blessing of the seed (Genesis 12.1-3, 6-7, 13.14-17, 15.1-21, 17.1-14, 22.15-18). The promises concerning Israel’s possession of, and inheritance in, the land are enlarged and confirmed in Deuteronomy 30.1-10. This is often called the Palestinian covenant. In the Davidic covenant there were promises concerning the royal house, kingdom and throne (2 Samuel 7.12-16, Psalm 89.3-4). Note the same key words occur in Luke 1.31-33 in relation to the Lord Jesus. All of these promises were unconditional and will be fulfilled during the Millennium.
A further covenant will also find fulfilment in the Millennium, namely the New covenant. This includes the forgiveness of sins, the giving of a new heart and the filling of the Spirit (Jeremiah 31.31-34, 32.35-39, Ezekiel 11.19-20, 37.26, Romans 11.27). Although this covenant was made with ‘the house of Israel’ and ‘the house of Judah’, believers today enjoy these blessings. Ezekiel 11.19-20: And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Thank You for this

i have to take a break for now

will be back much later and take a look

SHALOM

GREAT Scripture - ty

His soul NEVER died.

His Soul experienced the agony of suffering unto physical death = Isaiah 53:10

But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

“Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’?
But for this purpose I came to this hour.
Father, glorify Your name.”
Glorify your name . GLORIFY your name .
GLORIFY ME with YOU as i was before . WHOSE NAME has been glorified and set above all names .
and just who do we suppose is the GLORY OF GOD HIMSELF .
that same GLORY that all have fallen far short of and could not attain too .
A hint .
IF you have seen ME phillip , you have SEEN the FATHER . i am a stickler to them words of the LORD .
EVEN IF I DONT UNDERSTAND IT ALL , which i dont , I simply believe what is written
and cling to the ONE WHO DOES KNOW ALL . TO GOD . TO HIS CHRIST .
this gringo is going out as i by grace came in . POINTING TOO the ONE WHOM GOD HIMSELF DID SEND .
and believe me , that wasnt budda , muhammed , the popes or the prostestants . IT WAS JESUS THE CHRIST .
man are not infallible . BUT GOD IS . WHICH DO ALSO MEAN HIS WORDS are . EVERY WORD OF GOD BE TRUE .
I mean EVERY WORD david . every word . not most , not some , ALL . and IF JESUS SAID IT , WELL I KNOW GOD DID .
so if any thought , any man , any fake love or whatever it is they try and sell comes my way .
IT WONT BE BOUGHT by this lamb . TRUTH BE BOUGHT . BUY THE TRUTH baby and sell her not . THIS TOO IS THE WORK OF GOD .
NOW TO THE TRENCHES and if you have any questoins , or if perhaps what i typed dont make sense . YOU Just ask . and DO TEST
my response . BUT HOW DO WE TEST CHURCH . BY THE WORDS OF GOD . that means BIBLE TIME and not opinoni time .

Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.
The he get us jesus sure seems to testify of man , NOT GOD .
But then the HE GETUS jesus , is not JESUS CHRIST AT ALL . but folks sure like that sin feeding version of him .

Amen.

In the book of Jeremiah, chapter 31:33, we are given a prophecy for the latter days.

Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."

This happens in the future at the Second Advent, the day that Christ will return to make these things come to pass.

It’s okay if we don’t agree on this. :]

Selah
While i do love you . this is not at all true and not even close to it .
That was fullfilled WHEN CHRIST AROSE my friend and later the SPIRIT came upon the first apostels .
The promise of i will write my laws upon their hearts and in their minds . IS UPON the heart
of EVERY LAMB RIGHT NOW as we both speak . Fullfilled by and IN JESUS THE CHRIST , IN THE SPIRIT
by whom we now walk . What has not yet been done away is the fact we still walk in earthen bodies
and that flesh is still contrary . One day , and prayerfully very soon i might add , that too will be done away
and Death will be swallowed up in victory . BUT THE PROMISE of this in my heart and in their minds
WE GOT IT RIGHT NOW . lets learn to WALK IN IT AND BY IT . in other words LETS WALK BY THE SPIRIT
whereby the righteousness of the law would be fullfilled in us . HEED the SPIRIT and not the flesh my dear friend .
And no i dont think you are a devil or evil . You just misunderstood this is all . I KNOW false ones . believe me i examine
folks long before i just holler one is false . BUT believe me , there are many false ones amongst us . and that too is a fact .

And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves, “Who then can be saved?”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”
and now lets explain HOW one is saved . YOU see with man its impossible but not with GOD .
BUT HOW DID GOD CHOOSE to save this people , the world .
little johnny is raising his hand in the back of the class room . I wonder that that fundamental has to say .
Okay little johnny what says you . WE MUST BELIEVE IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
LITTLE JOHNNY that pesky fundamental who holds to the truth of that bible , HIMS IS RIGHT DAVID . HIMS IS RIGHT .
GOD CHOSE IT and who is man to question GOD . i say rather embrace with all thine heart THE ONE WHO GOD DID SEND
and HIS EVERY WORD . But what do i know , i just cling to a book most twist and reject , the bible .
SORRY for the scenario but man it had to be said .

John 1:29-30 says the Lamb is a man. So that isn't God.

That is an absurd argument

Ignoring the fact the bible affirms that man as God

John 20:28–29 (NASB 2020) — 28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you now believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

In Revelation 19:1, the place the rider is at isn't the same place the Lamb is at in Revelation 17:14-18.

Um there is no rider at Rev 19:1

And you just keep ignoring the points of identification

Revelation 1:13–18 (KJV 1900) — 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 19:11–16 (KJV 1900) — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 17:14 (KJV 1900) — 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

On top of that, the Bible says God is the judge who judges by the man he appointed, Jesus. So the ultimate Judge and authority is God. Furthermore, God is the Lord of hosts, yet Jesus is never called that. This means God is the one who wages war.

So Jesus judges

Hello

Um there is no lord of hosts here

Revelation 19:11–16 (NASB 2020) — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

the lamb wages war

Revelation 17:14 (NASB 2020) — 14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

and its seems he has a host with him

He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows so that would be the omniscient Father, not the Lamb, who, according to Scripture is not omniscient. In Matthew 24:36 Jesus doesn't know when he returns. Jesus also didn't know when fig season was in Mark 11:13. So Jesus knowing the name written on him that no one else knows isn't a sound Biblical concept. Of course Jesus wouldn't be the only one who knows the name written on him because that suggests that Father doesn't know which is patently false in Scriptural.
God knows everything possible to know. Not everything is possible to know however if in fact the father did not know

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, yet the only one in Scripture described as wearing a robe with blood on it is YHWH in Isaiah 63:3.

We are in the book of revelation not Isaiah

Christ wears a robe

Revelation 1:13 (NASB 2020) — 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash.

Revelation 19:13 (NASB 2020) — 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:16 (NASB 2020) — 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

The father is never stated to waer a robe nor is called the word

Let alone his onwn word

Furthermore, Jesus is never directly called the "Word of God" in Scripture, however John 1:1 says the Word was God. That would be the Father again.

Jesus is clearly identified as the word in scripture

Never is the Father called the word of God

even less would he be called his own word

The sword proceeding from His mouth fers to speaking the words of God. The Father speaks the words of God because He is God.

Except the passage identifies Christ

Revelation 1:12–18 (NASB 2020) — 12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished bronze when it has been heated to a glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. 16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, 18 and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Jesus not the Father, is the son of man

Jesus not the Father died in his humanity not the Father

Jesus is never described as treading the winepress of God the Almighty anywhere, but YHWH is in Isaiah 63:3 where it says He treads the winepress alone.

Furthermore, He has a name written on His robe and thigh that says "King of kings and Lord of lords." Jesus is never called this in Scripture. 1 Timothy 6:16 refers to the King of kings and Lord of lords as God who isn't Jesus. Yes, I understand Jesus is called "Lord of lords and King of kings" but the word order is different in order to show distinction between God and Jesus.

To top it all off, the Lamb and God aren't the same person anywhere in Revelation. We have already went over many of those I believe.
Um there you go again denying scripture

Revelation 17:14 (NASB 2020) — 14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

And the identification of the one with the Sword coming out of his mouth rebuts your winepress claim

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Holy Bible: King James Version (Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version.; Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 2009), Re 19:15–16.

The same one Jesus called on for salvation:

Then you are lost

Acts 4:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

except

Acts 4:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:6–13 (UASV) — 6 But the righteousness based on faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ that is, to bring Christ down, 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith which we are proclaiming, 9 that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, who is rich to all who call on him; 13 for “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

This generation can be likened unto a class room whereupon a man stood to teach .
And as he taught his students
HE reminded them of the very question once asked .
Class , WHO Then can be saved . JESUS said with man this is impossible but not with GOD .
And so inclusive sally and her twin allie raise their hands and say we know , we know .
So the teacher says What does that mean .
ANd lil ally and her sister sally says , WELL it means that since JESUS came to pay the price of the sins of the world
EVERYONE IS SAVED even if they dont believe and deny HIM as the ONLY way to GOD .
to which the teacher says very good my inclusive twins .
WHO wants to offer up another opinoin says the teacher . and emergent billy bob says
It means it dont matter what we really do , and that no matter what we beleive or do , we can hold our rainbow high
it dont matter we are saved .
and the teacher says very good emergent billy .
And who else wants to give an answer ... to which islam frank says , OH I KNOW
it means no matter what we believe we still serve the same GOD if we jus love and thus we are saved
if we just love no matter if we believe or not .
VERY good says the teacher .
Then the teachers notices little fundie bible holder johnny sitting in the back room
of the class looking very worried and having tears flowing from HIS eyes .
THEN the teacher says , okay you pesky thing would you like to tell me why you have tears in your eyes .
I mean i know you fundie bible holders are haters and dont love anyone .SO why
are you crying and weeping so much .
TO which little johnny says .
What it means is that MAN cannot save himself , and GOD has chosen HOW to save man SO HE sent HIS SON to be the savoir of the world ,
HE provides the only way tobe saved . that we must believe in JESUS
and that JESUS dont hold rainbows or honor sins , HE frees us from sin .
TO WHICH THE CLASS AND TEACHER JUST ERUPT in laughter as they holler YOU HATING MONSTER . You hater , you are condemning
all other religoins . to which johnny says , ITs not i who condemn them , i remind them of the dire
need to repent and to beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST . if they reject HIM they condemn themselves .
TO which the class screams in rage , YOU hater , you monster , you piece of trash anti christ who dont know CHRIST or GOD OR LOVE
BUT On the day of the LORD , i tell us all its gonna be little johnny who is comforted
and that class and that teacher who do weep and mourn . BIBLE TIME FOLKS .

Last edited:
Jesus is both 100% God by nature and 100% human by nature.
But God isn't 100% man is He? Catching on now?
Stop calling Biblical Revelation a game. Your condescending attitude is duly noted.
You have no provided Biblical revelation. You have provided your commentary and opinions. They're like games.
Peter wrote that we partake of the Divine Nature, not that we "have" the Divine Nature. Your English is terrible.
Partake means having the divine nature. So now you can see that people who share in God's nature are not God. A nature is not God. Divinity refers to characteristics, not deity. Angels, Jesus, and other people have divine qualities.

And when do we do that? At Communion. Why? Because Christ's Blood is Divine. Are you a New Covenant Christian or are you an Old Covenant Jew?
Read the chapter you learn how to partake of the divine nature of God. I don't believe you'll hear me. You need to read it on your own.

That gets into the Hypostatic Union of Christ. It is layed out in the Chalcedon Creed:

Following, then, the holy Fathers, we all unanimously teach that our Lord Jesus Christ is to us One and the same Son, the Self-same Perfect in Godhead, the Self-same Perfect in Manhood; truly God and truly Man; the Self-same of a rational soul and body; co-essential with the Father according to the Godhead, the Self-same co-essential with us according to the Manhood; like us in all things, sin apart; before the ages begotten of the Father as to the Godhead, but in the last days, the Self-same, for us and for our salvation (born) of Mary the Virgin Theotokos as to the Manhood; One and the Same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten; acknowledged in Two Natures unconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the difference of the Natures being in no way removed because of the Union, but rather the properties of each Nature being preserved, and (both) concurring into One Person and One Hypostasis; not as though He was parted or divided into Two Persons, but One and the Self-same Son and Only-begotten God, Word, Lord, Jesus Christ; even as from the beginning the prophets have taught concerning Him, and as the Lord Jesus Christ Himself hath taught us, and as the Symbol of the Fathers hath handed down to us.
Your running away to a man-made creed that isn't supported by Scripture is duly noted. Stick with the Bible.

That is an absurd argument

Ignoring the fact the bible affirms that man as God.
John 1:29-30 says the Lamb is a man.

John 1
29The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! 30This is He of whom I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.’
John 20:28–29 (NASB 2020) — 28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you now believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”
That doesn't say Jesus is God. A declaration about God and an address isn't the same thing. Thomas didn't address Jesus.

Thomas' God is the Father according to Jesus:

John 20
17“Do not cling to Me,” Jesus said, “for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go and tell My brothers, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, to My God and your God.’ ”
Um there is no rider at Rev 19:1

And you just keep ignoring the points of identification

Revelation 1:13–18 (KJV 1900) — 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 19:11–16 (KJV 1900) — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 17:14 (KJV 1900) — 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
I don't believe you. I believe Scripture. I am going to stick with what the Bible says. Your points are not Biblical.
So Jesus judges

Hello

Um there is no lord of hosts here

Revelation 19:11–16 (NASB 2020) — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
LORD of Hosts is God's military name. It refers to Him being the Lord of armies. He wages war and fights. Jesus is never called this one.... single... time... in all of Scripture. This is one of God's exclusive titles. The Rider on the white horse wages war. The most definitive war-wager in Scripture is YHWH, the Father.
the lamb wages war

and its seems he has a host with him
It doesn't say the Lamb wages war. It says they will wage war against the Lamb. The Lamb is defending, and winning, but not the aggressor.

God knows everything possible to know. Not everything is possible to know however if in fact the father did not know
In Scripture there are examples of Jesus not knowing things so it's unprecedented that what you are proposing can be taken seriously. Your refusal to cede even a single point, even when you are grossly wrong, is duly noted.
We are in the book of revelation not Isaiah

Christ wears a robe

Revelation 1:13 (NASB 2020) — 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash.

Revelation 19:13 (NASB 2020) — 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:16 (NASB 2020) — 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

The father is never stated to waer a robe nor is called the word

Let alone his onwn word
Only YHWH the Father is said to have worn a robe with blood on it while on the other hand Jesus' robes aren't bloody. Revelation 7:9 says the Lambs robes are white. You have a major category error. Yes the rider on the white horse is the Father. Why do you not believe?
Jesus is clearly identified as the word in scripture

Never is the Father called the word of God

even less would he be called his own word

Except the passage identifies Christ
Which verse says Jesus is the Word?
Revelation 1:12–18 (NASB 2020) — 12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished bronze when it has been heated to a glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. 16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, 18 and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Jesus not the Father, is the son of man

Jesus not the Father died in his humanity not the Father
Your reference to Jesus dying is where you defeat yourself. Hello Tom. God can't die. God alone possesses immortality.
Um there you go again denying scripture

That's not what was written on the Rider. Please stop.

And the identification of the one with the Sword coming out of his mouth rebuts your winepress claim

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Holy Bible: King James Version (Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version.; Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 2009), Re 19:15–16.
The only one in Scripture said to tread a winepress is YHWH. That's not Jesus. You're on record trying to refute Scripture at this point. The sword in the mouth is the word of God. Do you deny the Father has the words of God in His mouth??

Then you are lost

except

Romans 10:6–13 (UASV) — 6 But the righteousness based on faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ that is, to bring Christ down, 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith which we are proclaiming, 9 that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, who is rich to all who call on him; 13 for “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Hebrews 5:7 says Jesus cried out and prayed to God for salvation from death. While it's true Jesus did die, he was saved from eternal death in Sheol by God. Yes I am saved as well.

Hebrews 5:7 says Jesus cried out and prayed to God for salvation from death. While it's true Jesus did die, he was saved from eternal death in Sheol by God. Yes I am saved as well.
You are not Jesus

And you could be lost

While i do love you . this is not at all true and not even close to it .
That was fullfilled WHEN CHRIST AROSE my friend and later the SPIRIT came upon the first apostels .
The promise of i will write my laws upon their hearts and in their minds . IS UPON the heart
of EVERY LAMB RIGHT NOW as we both speak . Fullfilled by and IN JESUS THE CHRIST , IN THE SPIRIT
by whom we now walk . What has not yet been done away is the fact we still walk in earthen bodies
and that flesh is still contrary . One day , and prayerfully very soon i might add , that too will be done away
and Death will be swallowed up in victory . BUT THE PROMISE of this in my heart and in their minds
WE GOT IT RIGHT NOW . lets learn to WALK IN IT AND BY IT . in other words LETS WALK BY THE SPIRIT
whereby the righteousness of the law would be fullfilled in us . HEED the SPIRIT and not the flesh my dear friend .
And no i dont think you are a devil or evil . You just misunderstood this is all . I KNOW false ones . believe me i examine
folks long before i just holler one is false . BUT believe me , there are many false ones amongst us . and that too is a fact .

But God isn't 100% man is He? Catching on now?
Are you talking about all three Persons or about a specific Person? Jesus is 100% man by nature, in addition to being 100% God by nature.
You have no provided Biblical revelation. You have provided your commentary and opinions. They're like games.
Your game is to swap or conflate words in the Bible with words that fit with your heresies. You swapped "became" for "caused" in John 1:14. Now you want to conflate "partake" with "have". It's a game of mold the Bible to Runningman's heresies.
Partake means having the divine nature. So now you can see that people who share in God's nature are not God. A nature is not God. Divinity refers to characteristics, not deity. Angels, Jesus, and other people have divine qualities.
You're equating Jesus to an Angel??? You're a closet JW. Furthermore, Hebrews 1:5-8 clearly says that the Angels worship Jesus. And get this: The Father even refers to the Son as "O God".

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:
“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again:
“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:
“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;

A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

It's so over for you, man.
Read the chapter you learn how to partake of the divine nature of God. I don't believe you'll hear me. You need to read it on your own.

Your running away to a man-made creed that isn't supported by Scripture is duly noted. Stick with the Bible.
You didn't answer me if you're a New Covenant Christian or an Old Covenant Jew. Still thinking about it?

So Jesus wasn't sacrificed then? Mind you, Jesus is more than a body. You can't have it both ways in Trinitarianism. Either God died or you don't have a sacrifice for your sins.
God cannot die - to even surmise this is ground level human reasoning.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God

The Word has a Eternal Soul

HE who knew No sin became sin for us on the Cross, only in His flesh body = "a body You have prepared for ME"

Back
Top Bottom