Praying to Jesus

According to Scripture, Jesus died both body and soul during his sacrifice.

Isaiah 53
10Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him
and to cause Him to suffer;
and when His soul is made a guilt offering,
He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,
and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

You also got the wrong idea about “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” For that to be true, Jesus would have had to destroy his own body and resurrect himself. According to Scripture, he did not do that. See John 2:22.
GREAT Scripture - ty

His soul NEVER died.

His Soul experienced the agony of suffering unto physical death = Isaiah 53:10

But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

“Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’?
But for this purpose I came to this hour.
Father, glorify Your name.”

Then you seem to be in agreement that Jesus is not God then. The Father being the only true God didn't go to sheol and the Father doesn't have a human soul.
Nope. Jesus is by nature God. As is the Father, as is the Holy Spirit.
You are making my argument for me at this point.
You are mixing up Person and Nature and making a mess of things.
Do you say just a man died or God died during Jesus' sacrifice?
Again, the human side of Christ died. His Divine side cannot die.

GREAT Scripture - ty

His soul NEVER died.

His Soul experienced the agony of suffering unto physical death = Isaiah 53:10

But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

“Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’?
But for this purpose I came to this hour.
Father, glorify Your name.”
So who or what is your sin sacrifice in Trinitarianism? We have the sinless soul of Jesus according to Scripture. Is the sin sacrifice in yours just Jesus' flesh?

Nope. Jesus is by nature God. As is the Father, as is the Holy Spirit.
God isn't a nature but rather God has a nature. God's nature isn't 100% God and 100% man.
You are mixing up Person and Nature and making a mess of things.
Wow! Ok. So let's play your game and see who is making the mess.

So Peter believes that since Christians have the divine nature that they are God? :oops:

2 Peter 1
4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Again, the human side of Christ died. His Divine side cannot die.

So Jesus' human soul is not divine according to you?

God isn't a nature but rather God has a nature. God's nature isn't 100% God and 100% man.
Jesus is both 100% God by nature and 100% human by nature.
Wow! Ok. So let's play your game and see who is making the mess.
Stop calling Biblical Revelation a game. Your condescending attitude is duly noted.
So Peter believes that since Christians have the divine nature that they are God? :oops:

2 Peter 1
4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
Peter wrote that we partake of the Divine Nature, not that we "have" the Divine Nature. Your English is terrible.

And when do we do that? At Communion. Why? Because Christ's Blood is Divine. Are you a New Covenant Christian or are you an Old Covenant Jew?
So Jesus' human soul is not divine according to you?
That gets into the Hypostatic Union of Christ. It is layed out in the Chalcedon Creed:

Following, then, the holy Fathers, we all unanimously teach that our Lord Jesus Christ is to us One and the same Son, the Self-same Perfect in Godhead, the Self-same Perfect in Manhood; truly God and truly Man; the Self-same of a rational soul and body; co-essential with the Father according to the Godhead, the Self-same co-essential with us according to the Manhood; like us in all things, sin apart; before the ages begotten of the Father as to the Godhead, but in the last days, the Self-same, for us and for our salvation (born) of Mary the Virgin Theotokos as to the Manhood; One and the Same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten; acknowledged in Two Natures unconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the difference of the Natures being in no way removed because of the Union, but rather the properties of each Nature being preserved, and (both) concurring into One Person and One Hypostasis; not as though He was parted or divided into Two Persons, but One and the Self-same Son and Only-begotten God, Word, Lord, Jesus Christ; even as from the beginning the prophets have taught concerning Him, and as the Lord Jesus Christ Himself hath taught us, and as the Symbol of the Fathers hath handed down to us.

AWESOME

According to Scripture you are 100% CORRECT on your answer.

Therefore His Eternal Soul could NEVER Die.

Christ NEVER sinned therefore HIS Soul NEVER Died

@synergy
Christ has a human soul just like we all do. That's the only way he can have a 100% human nature (in addition to him having a 100% Divine nature).

Also, Christ died the same way we all die. Our soul will be separated from our body.

It goes without saying that Christ never sinned.

Christ has a human soul just like we all do. That's the only way he can have a 100% human nature (in addition to him having a 100% Divine nature).

Also, Christ died the same way we all die. Our soul will be separated from our body.

Christ has a human soul just like we all do.
Does HE???
Let us, together, take a LOOK

Hebrews 10:5
Therefore, when He came into the world,

Who is this 'He' in Hebrews 10:5 ?

i will examine each statement of yours separately for STRENGTH of clarity

Then why were you saying that "on the day of the first passover in Egypt was NOT continued in the Levitical preisthood"

them be your own words

that is called 'Doublespeak'

Never said anything like that. These days that God esteemed above other days existed before the Added Levitical Priesthood was instituted and they exist after the Levitical Priesthood became old and vanished.

Here is the answer to your question:

Passover is the MOST integral part of the old covenant and is COMMANDED in the Levitical preisthood.
Then he is double speaking . cause i wrote and said the passover which did occur before the levitical preisthood
who came by GOD through the lineage of aaron , applied . And he agreed .
But if he wrote that , that which you just quoated , it seems he did not agree .
I can sum this up real easy and simple .
IT is true the passover came before the priesthood of aaron had come . I mean MOSES gave it by GOD
even before GOD had told MOSES the priesthood would come through aaron .
HOWEVER that priesthood was gonna KEEP that passover .
in other words , THERE NEVER WAS another covenenant . THERE IS NO covenant given to Moses
and then all of a sudden that covenant changed . NO SIR .
The passover came before it was told that through aaron and his sons the priesthood would be established .
But that in no way implies there were two covenants before CHRIST came .
THERE is TWO covenants all right . ONE occured and never changed one bit
UNTIL THE ONE THAT COVENANT had promised was coming , CAME and FULLFILLED and ascended .
THEN the second covenant was estalished . THERE IS NOT three covenants .
There was two and now its only THE ONE that GOD HAD FORETOLD even to abraham
the one that was coming to fullfill all . THE ONLY reason the law was even added
was due to the trangressions . THE NEED FOR blood to cover the sins of the people , TILL THE PROMISE CAME .
the PROMISE , i might add , THAT ABRAHAM had been told of as has all the prophets .
YOU see the TRUE PROMISE that fullfills the promise given to the fathers , THAT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT JESUS THE CHRIST .
I know haters are gonna hate and folks love a lie . BUT from the beginning
THE PROMISE given . WAS ABOUT JESUS THE CHRIST . that is gonna piss a lot of people off .
Gonna anger them . BUT from gensis to the last page , I am telling us THIS IS ABOUT JESUS THE CHRIST , its about GOD .
HIS PLAN of redemption for mankind . AND BUDDA aint it , muhammed aint it
even the unbeliving jews who lead their people and who led their peoplle aint it .
JESUS IS that promise . Natural jerusalem was always but a pattern after the heavenly that sat above in the heavens .
IT was but a temporary plan to THE REAL PROMISE WOULD COME . THE CHRIST OF GOD
who would fullfill all that was necessary . HE DIDNT ENTER INTO the earthly temple
BUT INTO THE HEAVENLY , THE ONE ABOVE and my goodness did that HIGH PREIST ENTER IN
WITH BLOOD far superior to that of goats and bulls which pertained to the earthly , to the flesh .
OH NO SIR . HIMS DID FAR MORE THAN THAT . SPIRITUAL . that blood can cleanse even the conscious .
A far better tabernacle IN THE HEAVENS , OF GOD , set high above the earthly , WITH far better blood
a far greater sacrfice . THIS LAMB POINTS TO JESUS THE CHRIST .
now i know many can say this clown , meaning me , points to JESUS THE CHRIST , but we point to GOD .
TO which i say , WRONG answer homies , IF YOU DONT POINT TO JESUS , THEN YA AINT POINTING TOGOD . I REST MY CASE .
The true fact is , I am betting all ON JESUS THE CHRIST for my entrance into heaven . Folks may do as they please
BUT i promise if its not CHRIST they put all hope in , TIS ALL IN VAIN . GOD HAS BEEN DENIED . I SAY AGAIN , GOD HAS BEEN DENIED .
I am that fully persauded that in CHRIST ALONE shall i point and never give out one bit of false hope
to any creature whether jew or gentile . ME GONNA POINT TO JESUS THE CHRIST . and BY JESUS THE CHRIST
i sure as heck dont mean some other jesus as many now pointtoo and beleive in . HIS EVERY WORD SHALL BY MY MEAT .
EVERY WORD OF GOD my meat . and man JUST gonna have to get ticked off
when i dont heed said man who contradicts a WORD of JESUS THE CHRIST . cause i aint , you aint and man aint , GOD .
LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . HIS WORDS BE MY MEAT . others will do as they please
and sit under what pleases them . BUT For me and for the lambs , IT WILL BE CHRIST WE SIT UNDER and anyone
that contradicts HIM , WILL Be CORRECTED .

IT never once implies CHRIST has a human soul . IT SAYS THE WORD became flesh .
JESUS didnt need to save his so called human soul that they cliam he had .
CAUSE HIMS THE WORD OF GOD ITSELF . ONLY GOD can save . i repeat ONLY GOD can save .
AND GOD DONT NEED TO BE SAVED . HIMS RIGHTEOUS , PURE , HOLY and TRUE .
people do as people do and always try and humanize THE WORD .
but have forgotten or NEVER KNEW . GOD didnt put a soul into CHRIST
THE ESSENCE OF GOD HIMSELF , THE WORD O GOD simply became flesh .
As though JESUS came so he could save us and HIMSELF . WHAT and EVER .
THE WORD BECAME FLESH is what happened . AND he who had power to lay down his life
HAD POWER TO RAISE UP HIMSELF . JESUS was not created . JESUS did not come
to save his soul , the essence of GOD and us all . GOD dont need saving . NEVER HAS NEVER WILL .
GOD JUST THROUGH MERCY and GRACE desired his creation TO BE SAVED .
SO what better way to save them , BUT BY HIMSELF . seeing HE IS THE ONE WHO CANNOT FAIL .
ITS TIME folks learn .

IT never once implies CHRIST has a human soul . IT SAYS THE WORD became flesh .
JESUS didnt need to save his so called human soul that they cliam he had .
CAUSE HIMS THE WORD OF GOD ITSELF . ONLY GOD can save . i repeat ONLY GOD can save .
AND GOD DONT NEED TO BE SAVED . HIMS RIGHTEOUS , PURE , HOLY and TRUE .
people do as people do and always try and humanize THE WORD .
but have forgotten or NEVER KNEW . GOD didnt put a soul into CHRIST
THE ESSENCE OF GOD HIMSELF , THE WORD O GOD simply became flesh .
As though JESUS came so he could save us and HIMSELF . WHAT and EVER .
THE WORD BECAME FLESH is what happened . AND he who had power to lay down his life
HAD POWER TO RAISE UP HIMSELF . JESUS was not created . JESUS did not come
to save his soul , the essence of GOD and us all . GOD dont need saving . NEVER HAS NEVER WILL .
GOD JUST THROUGH MERCY and GRACE desired his creation TO BE SAVED .
SO what better way to save them , BUT BY HIMSELF . seeing HE IS THE ONE WHO CANNOT FAIL .
ITS TIME folks learn .
SEE Post 451

as with the first so with us all . MAN fails .
There is no man of woman or even adam who was created that has not failed .
The perfection and beauty of GOD and HIS PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS
can only be attained BY GOD . man fails and man failed .
What man could have saved us , walked perfectly in the same flesh we have , never sinned , no , not once
overcame IT ALL ,
show me such a man . LOOK hard , look long
and when you find such a man i promise even that man has fallen fall short .
UNLESS . UNLESS the one you speak of happens to the JESUS THE CHRIST .
YOU SEE its impossible for GOD to lie . to fail even of his own righteousness .
BUT to save man HE had to come in the same flesh we have , capable of tempations
AND YET BEING THE VERY WORD OF GOD
would do that which NO MAN COULD . THat which in truth , ONLY GOD COULD .
well , because WHO YA THINK DID IT . JESUS was not created .
the creation did not save itself , the created could not save itself . BUT THE CREATOR , NOW HE CAN SAVE .
IS JESUS PREACHING TIME IN THE BULDING .
and while i dont even pretend to know it all , BY GRACE I SURE DO KNOW WHO TO POINT TOO . HE WHO DOES KNOW ALL .
THAT BE GOD. TIME To point to HE whom the father did send . Cause
if JESUS SAID IT, as i so love to say and to remind , GOD SAID IT .

Back
Top Bottom