Praying to Jesus

Really ?

Who can you call on for salvation
The same one Jesus called on for salvation:

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.
Who can save your soul
The same one who saved Jesus' soul.

Psalm 16
10For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol, nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.

Who must you receive to become a child of God
Contextually this refers to God. Begin with John 1:9 where it refers to the True Light coming into the world in the present tense when Jesus was already 30 years old.
Who else will judge you in the end
God will Judge by the man he appointed and the saints will also judge the world.
Who created all things
The Father.

Your comment is rather short sighted
Ditto.

Your questions failed to do what you you intended they do.

Doubling down, tripling down, quadrupling down I say again: The vast majority of things Jesus did or will do there are others who are doing the same who are not God.

Please ask more questions if you wish.

The same one Jesus called on for salvation:

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

The same one who saved Jesus' soul.

Psalm 16
10For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol, nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.

Contextually this refers to God. Begin with John 1:9 where it refers to the True Light coming into the world in the present tense when Jesus was already 30 years old.

God will Judge by the man he appointed and the saints will also judge the world.

The Father.

Ditto.

Your questions failed to do what you you intended they do.

Doubling down, tripling down, quadrupling down I say again: The vast majority of things Jesus did or will do there are others who are doing the same who are not God.

Please ask more questions if you wish.
SINCE WHEN DID JESUS SOUL NEED SAVING . i am whiffing serious blasphemy my friend .
As though GOD needs to save HIS OWN ESSENCE that came forth of HIM .
Me thinks you are ripe for the delusion .
That saying was not to imply His soul was in danger of damanation .
He had to die and thus overcame HE who had the keys of hell and of death .
But i do have a real simple question for you .
DO you beleive that if a hebrew cliams to beleive on GOD , to follow MOSES and the torah
that if they rejected JESUS as the CHRIST , yet held to torah and claimed to beleive in GOD
THAT they truly beleived GOD or even moses or the torah .
FOr that answer go to and behold what JESUS told the very jews themselves .
HAD you beleived GOD you would have BELIEVED ME for i came forth of GOD .
HAD you beleived MOSES you would have BELIEVED ME for HE wrote of me .
and lastly this he said to those jews who did not beleive on him .
EVEN when they hollered loudly and with great and upmost persuasion , WE HAVE ONE FATHER , GOD .
Who did JESUS tell them their father was , a hint Notice that father is not captilized . cause he said OF THE DEVIL .
SO , with that reminder NEVER BUY THE LIE that other relgions serve and know and love and believe on the SAME
GOD the believers of HIS CHRIST DO . cause THEY DONT . Ecumincalism has led this church age right to a lie
and to the father of lies to merge them all to find common ground under a lie and the father who produces lies .
My advice is , steer far and wide from this movement and make no convenant for unity or with its so called world peace n safety .
Because by its peace shall it destroy many and when they do be hollering this peace n safety
OH SUDDEN destruction cometh from ON HIGH and they shall not escape . TROD THE DIRE NEEED
to BELEIVE ON JESUS the CHRIST under foot for a fake world peace message , AND PAY THE PRICE ANY AND ALL WHO DO so
WILL PAY on the DAY of the LORD . its a price no man would ever have wanted to pay . ITS KNOWN as THE WRATH OF GOD .

SINCE WHEN DID JESUS SOUL NEED SAVING . i am whiffing serious blasphemy my friend .
DO you beleive that if a hebrew cliams to beleive on GOD , to follow MOSES and the torah
that if they rejected JESUS as the CHRIST , yet held to torah and claimed to beleive in GOD
EVEN when they hollered loudly and with great and upmost persuasion , WE HAVE ONE FATHER , GOD .
Who did JESUS tell them their father was , a hint Notice that father is not captilized . cause he said OF THE DEVIL .
SO , with that reminder NEVER BUY THE LIE that other relgions serve and know and love and believe on the SAME
GOD the believers of HIS CHRIST DO . cause THEY DONT . Ecumincalism has led this church age right to a lie
and to the father of lies to merge them all to find common ground under a lie and the father who produces lies .
My advice is , steer far and wide from this movement and make no convenant for unity or with its so called world peace n safety .
Because by its peace shall it destroy many and when they do be hollering this peace n safety
OH SUDDEN destruction cometh from ON HIGH and they shall not escape . TROD THE DIRE NEEED
to BELEIVE ON JESUS the CHRIST under foot for a fake world peace message , AND PAY THE PRICE ANY AND ALL WHO DO so
WILL PAY on the DAY of the LORD . its a price no man would ever have wanted to pay . ITS KNOWN as THE WRATH OF GOD .
Yes He is the Savior no need to be saved. The Holy One, Good Shepherd, Sinless -Like Father, like Son, Impeccable :)

Same titles and characteristics

And you have not shown any descriptions do not apply to Jesus but we know the father did not die

And so you confess Christ judges

I do not need to as all judgment has been committed to Christ and he has the sword coming out of his mouth

As I noted

Revelation 19:11–16 (KJV 1900) — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

compare

Revelation 1:13–18 (KJV 1900) — 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

and

Revelation 17:14 (NASB 2020) — 14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

The lamb is victorious in battle for he is the king of kings and the lord of lords

Your claim that changing the order of king of kings and lord of lord necessitates a change of person is absurd and a product of desparation

You have consistently ignored the facts seen in revelation and run elsewherer
John 1:29-30 says the Lamb is a man. So that isn't God.

In Revelation 19:1, the place the rider is at isn't the same place the Lamb is at in Revelation 17:14-18.

On top of that, the Bible says God is the judge who judges by the man he appointed, Jesus. So the ultimate Judge and authority is God. Furthermore, God is the Lord of hosts, yet Jesus is never called that. This means God is the one who wages war.

He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows so that would be the omniscient Father, not the Lamb, who, according to Scripture is not omniscient. In Matthew 24:36 Jesus doesn't know when he returns. Jesus also didn't know when fig season was in Mark 11:13. So Jesus knowing the name written on him that no one else knows isn't a sound Biblical concept. Of course Jesus wouldn't be the only one who knows the name written on him because that suggests that Father doesn't know which is patently false in Scriptural.

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, yet the only one in Scripture described as wearing a robe with blood on it is YHWH in Isaiah 63:3.

Furthermore, Jesus is never directly called the "Word of God" in Scripture, however John 1:1 says the Word was God. That would be the Father again.

The sword proceeding from His mouth fers to speaking the words of God. The Father speaks the words of God because He is God.

Jesus is never described as treading the winepress of God the Almighty anywhere, but YHWH is in Isaiah 63:3 where it says He treads the winepress alone.

Furthermore, He has a name written on His robe and thigh that says "King of kings and Lord of lords." Jesus is never called this in Scripture. 1 Timothy 6:16 refers to the King of kings and Lord of lords as God who isn't Jesus. Yes, I understand Jesus is called "Lord of lords and King of kings" but the word order is different in order to show distinction between God and Jesus.

To top it all off, the Lamb and God aren't the same person anywhere in Revelation. We have already went over many of those I believe.

Yes He is the Savior no need to be saved. The Holy One, Good Shepherd, Sinless -Like Father, like Son :)
God is HIS word and His word be HE . GOD is HIS SPIRIT and HIS SPIRIT be HE .
Every word of GOD is pure and lovely .
The SPIRIT of GOD IS the SPIRIT OF CHRIST and the SPIRIT of CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD .
GOD is HIS WORD , HE IS HIS OWN ESSENCE .
His Essence has always been , as HE has always been . Before him there was no GOD nor after him shall there be one .
HE is alpha and omega . AND as GOD had no beginning , how then can folks cliam somehow HIS Own essence had a begging .
NO , HIS essence simply came forth of HIM as HE SPOKE . JESUS IS THE WORD of GOD and GOD BE HIS WORD .
To deny the SON is to DENY THE FATHER WHO SENT HIM .
A fact every hebrew and gentile better fast learn too . Always remember
satan can quoate truths but has not the TRUTH . HE be the father of lies and he knows how to decieve .
And as his mission was to decieve man in the garden
His mission was to get them to believe him and not GOD and to eat of said tree ,
SO TOO does he and his men now
do all to convince folks that other religoins are fine , no need to eat of THIS TREE , sayeth the serpent
no need to have beleived on HIM sayeth the serpent .
But alas where man had failed , JESUS HAD PREVAILED . TO RESTORE and RECONCILE
poor lost man BACK TO GOD .
THE ONLY WAY for and to be reconciled to GOD , THEREFORE RESTS IN THE FIRM FACT of BELEIVING ON HE
whom GOD DID SEND so as Ye can be reconciled , saved , have salvation .
never let the sneaky serpent or his men try and persaude us otherwise .
Always remember , IF GOD says it , ITS TRUE and let us not be as eve and later as adam
WHO failed to trust and believe what GOD said and chose rather to believe a lie of the liar .
Ecumunicalism has come to decieve all into a lie that will not save .
And it will holler let us find common ground with all religions .
Quick question . WHAT COMMON GROUND does CHRIST have with ANTI CHRIST
or what common ground Does GOD have with satan .
SO what common ground does a believer have with an UNBELIEVER .
The answer . NOTHING . cause light and darkness have NO COMMON GROUND . YOU REMEMBER THIS . cause we are being lied too .

Hebrews 5:7 says Jesus needed to pray and cry out to the One who could save him from death. That's scripture. Jesus didn't resurrect himself and clearly needed his own salvation provisioned by God like all other people do.

Psalm 16:10 is cited in Acts 13:35. Jesus' soul went to hades and required saving. I didn't write it. Just bearing witness of what the Scripture teaches.

Thank you for sharing the things you believe. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hebrews 5:7 says Jesus needed to pray and cry out to the One who could save him from death. That's scripture. Jesus didn't resurrect himself and clearly needed his own salvation provisioned by God like all other people do.

Psalm 16:10 is cited in Acts 13:35. Jesus' soul went to hades and required saving. I didn't write it. Just bearing witness of what the Scripture teaches.

Thank you for sharing the things you believe. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Are you completely positive of this .
That JESUS did not raise himself back up .
THEN KNOW THIS
NO man takes my LIFE from me , I HAVE THE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN and I HAVE THE POWER TO RAISE IT UP .
YOU sure about this . You sure you do not want to rethink things a bit .
cause we can do this all day . SOME of us actually LOVE our BIBLE and by grace
have been in that bible for hours every day , loving and enjoying to read it for over eighteen years now .
AND I dont say that to boast in me . HECK NO , everyone should always test what i say .
I say it to make a point . MEN ARE DECIEVING US , and we had better get in the bible for ourselves .

Whom GOD rose from the dead .
Now lets take another look also at something JESUS himself says to the jews .
No man can take my life from me . I have the POWER to lay it down
and i have the POWER to RAISE IT UP .
INTERESTING that some still want to believe in a fable that denies the DEITY of CHRIST .
I say BIBLE TIME to one and to all .

The link I provided you in my previous reply goes to comment #205 which is what I meant to say. Check comment #205 where I already addressed your question.

I said "God isn't a human like Jesus is. The Bible say so. Do you believe the Bible? I am afraid you are missing the point about seeing the Son to see the Father."

So now that we have you on record lying, care to explain how I didn't address your comment for what you said was the 5th time? I already addressed it in comment #205. You're in the hot seat now. The floor is yours.
You do have a tendency to blurt out things and not check them to see if they're true or not. This is a perfect case in point. Your "God isn't a human like Jesus is" statement is not accompanied by any NT verse. Why NT? Because of John 1 if you haven't noticed already.

So, this is what you're up against. I'll let you think and check twice about your next reply which has to directly address the following points:
  1. I do acknowledge Acts 3:13 but Ex 3 describes a Divine Appearance. Do you understand that fact?
  2. John 6:46 precludes the possibility that it's the Father appearing to anyone except Christ but
  3. John 14:9 allows the Father to be seen when one sees Jesus, the Preincarnate Jesus in the case of Ex 3.
Conclusion: Jesus is the "I Am" OT God mentioned in Ex 3

Are you completely positive of this .
That JESUS did not raise himself back up .
THEN KNOW THIS
NO man takes my LIFE from me , I HAVE THE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN and I HAVE THE POWER TO RAISE IT UP .
YOU sure about this . You sure you do not want to rethink things a bit .
cause we can do this all day . SOME of us actually LOVE our BIBLE and by grace
have been in that bible for hours every day , loving and enjoying to read it for over eighteen years now .
AND I dont say that to boast in me . HECK NO , everyone should always test what i say .
I say it to make a point . MEN ARE DECIEVING US , and we had better get in the bible for ourselves .
If Scripture is accurate, which I do believe it is, then Jesus didn't raise himself back to life, but was rather resurrected by someone external to himself. Jesus was either speaking prophetically or speaking the words God was giving him to say.

This verse is clear that Jesus' raising up was not by himself.

John 2
22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

You do have a tendency to blurt out things and not check them to see if they're true or not. This is a perfect case in point. Your "God isn't a human like Jesus is" statement is not accompanied by any NT verse. Why NT? Because of John 1 if you haven't noticed already.

So, this is what you're up against. I'll let you think and check twice about your next reply which has to directly address the following points:
  1. I do acknowledge Acts 3:13 but Ex 3 describes a Divine Appearance. Do you understand that fact?
  2. John 6:46 precludes the possibility that it's the Father appearing to anyone except Christ but
  3. John 14:9 allows the Father to be seen when one sees Jesus, the Preincarnate Jesus in the case of Ex 3.
Conclusion: Jesus is the "I Am" OT God mentioned in Ex 3
I have already addressed this two times now. You have not added anything different in reply to what I said. I am beginning to notice the pattern that after I say something, it would seem you are just not reading it, then pasting something similar i have already replied to.

Here is my last reply to what you said in case you missed it.

"For your theology to work, the Father would have to be a human and god and He isn't. Bad comparison on your part. I think where you are getting lost is you think God is a state of being or a status, rather than a single person as Scripture says. John 17:3 says that the Father in the thing you call "the trinity" is the only true God. You seem to understand that words have meaning. Tell us all what the word "only" means. This should be good watching you do mental gymnastics to dodge this one. 🍿 popcorn time!"

Raise those hands Selah and david and others . WE gonna stay glued in our bibles .
many and sadly i do mean many decievers have come from within to lead this people astray .
WE were warned very clearly that in the latter times they would depart from the faith .
We were warned that many decievers cloaked in wool would abound to decieve .
We were warning of a great falling away , a time would they would no longer heed sound doctrine .
A time when inquity would abound .
WE HAVE ARRIVED unto them days and seducers are many and shall seduce , deceiving and being decieved .
Beware and take heed unto the doctrine . We are in the time of the great falling away and a lie
that will damn all , a strong delusion to believe this lie is moving forth to take all captive to a lie
ALL WHO REJECTED THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH whereby they may be saved , will believe a lie and will be damned .
Stay firm in that bible . the flood of great deceptoin has been unleashed from the dragons mouth .

Something of pure beauty and very interesting was once said by That very Word become flesh . aka JESUS THE CHRIST .
First let me take us back to the days of moses who would later WRITE of JESUS THE CHRIST .
What did moses ask GOD . WHO shall i say sent me . I AM , tell them I AM sent you . I AM as i am .
NOW for something real interesting .
WHAT DID JESUS say when praying . I HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR NAME . I HAVE MANFEST your NAME .
manifest , to make seen . TO make known and seen .
Thomas , IF you have SEEN ME you have SEEN the FATHER . so why do you say show us the Father .
Me thinks its high time diety deniers stop denying and rather just believe that which is written .
HalleluYAH

If Scripture is accurate, which I do believe it is, then Jesus didn't raise himself back to life, but was rather resurrected by someone external to himself. Jesus was either speaking prophetically or speaking the words God was giving him to say.

John 2
22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.
You really gonna choose to stand on that mindset . even when HIS very words just proved you to be wrong .
You better remember something fast my friend .
ITS called and known as LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . You are heeding the wrong men and NOT GOD .
This i say not to condemn you but to do all to try and help you see .
Now lets repeat it together . LET GOD BE TRUE , aka that would mean HIS WORDS , and every man a liar
SO as you can BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR SAYINGS . right now you aint justified in what you say
because what you say is contradicting WHAT JESUS SAID . AND if JESUS SAID IT , I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
that do mean GOD said it . Lets simply start afresh . its not hard at all to do either .
Its easy . WHEN an error is made known to us , WELL just quit the error . BUT under no circumstance
HOLD ON TO THAT ERROR and try rather and JUSTIFY your own beleif . THAT wont bode well .

John 2
scripture is accurate and it dont and wont contradict itself .
SO when YOU SEE JESUS HIMSELF saying this
and you see THAT GOD IS THE WORD
and you see other places like i am alpha and omega . GUESS what that means . ITS YOU that are MISUNDERSTANDING
the scrips due to you probably sat under men who attacked the diety of CHRIST and they thesemlves never understood it either .

You really gonna choose to stand on that mindset . even when HIS very words just proved you to be wrong .
You better remember something fast my friend .
ITS called and known as LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . You are heeding the wrong men and NOT GOD .
This i say not to condemn you but to do all to try and help you see .
Now lets repeat it together . LET GOD BE TRUE , aka that would mean HIS WORDS , and every man a liar
SO as you can BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR SAYINGS . right now you aint justified in what you say
because what you say is contradicting WHAT JESUS SAID . AND if JESUS SAID IT , I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
that do mean GOD said it . Lets simply start afresh . its not hard at all to do either .
Its easy . WHEN an error is made known to us , WELL just quit the error . BUT under no circumstance
HOLD ON TO THAT ERROR and try rather and JUSTIFY your own beleif . THAT wont bode well .
I am not making up John 2:22 or Hebrews 5:7 so nothing I have said is being proved wrong. It would seem your argument is now against Scripture. Why do you not believe what Scripture says regarding Jesus requiring God to save him from death? John 2:22 speaks of Jesus being raised from the dead in the third person perspective which means he didn't raise himself up from the dead.

Why can't you believe that Jesus spoke the words the Father gave him or that Jesus spoke prophetically concerning his own resurrection?

John 14
24Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. The word that you hear is not My own, but it is from the Father who sent Me.

There are many covenants in the Old Testament, all of which failed because of man’s wickedness.

Oh my goodness, you won't answer either. OK, I will answer my own simple questions first, then I will reply to your post concerning IS. 1 which is a very revealing chapter defining the problems with this world's religions.

"after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts".

So how did men receive God's Law "in the First Covenant", according to Scriptures?"

The answer: Heb. 7: 11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

So this is true, Yes? You believe these words, Yes? So before "After those days", before the New Prophesied Priest of God should come, men received God's Word from the Levite Priests, through the Levitical Priesthood "after the order of Aaron", who had exclusive possession of the Oracles of God. Do you believe this?

But, according to Scriptures, this priesthood covenant became problematic, as it is written.

Mal. 2: 7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is "the messenger of the LORD" of hosts.

8 But ye are departed out of the way; "ye have caused many to stumble at the law"; ye have corrupted "the covenant of Levi", saith the LORD of hosts. 9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

So what did God promise?

Heb. 8: 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault "with them", (Corrupt Priests who were teaching for doctrines the commandments of men, and not God) he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

The Priesthood was changed, we all have the Oracles of God in our own homes now, in our own hearts. No longer do we "Receive God's Laws" through the Levitical Priesthood, or any earthly religion. We now have, as promised, access to His Oracles directly.

Isn't this truth?

And the next question.

"For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

And how was forgiveness of Sins provided for in the First covenant, according to Scriptures?

The answer: Lev. 4: 27 And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; 28 Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for his sin which he hath sinned.

29 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the sin offering, and slay the sin offering "in the place" of the burnt offering.

30 And the (Levite) priest shall take of the blood thereof with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar. 31 And he (Levite Priest) shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat is taken away from off the sacrifice of peace offerings; and the (Levite) priest shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour unto the LORD; and the (Levite) priest shall make an atonement for him, "and it shall be forgiven him".

This is true according to Scriptures, Yes? You believe these words, Yes? So before "After those days", before the New Prophesied Priest of God should come, men received forgiveness of sins through the Levite Priests, through the Levitical Priesthood sacrifices and burnt offerings for sin, "after the order of Aaron", who had exclusive possession of the Temple and the Alter and the Oracles of God. But, according to Scriptures, this priesthood covenant was only temporary, as it is written.

Heb. 10: 1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, "but a body hast thou prepared me":

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, (Priesthood Covenant) that he may establish the second. (Priesthood Covenant)

So the 2 things that changed in God's definition of His Own New Covenant, are:

#1. The manner in which men receive God's Laws.

#2. The manner in which sins are forgiven.

But even though the Scriptures clearly show this, this isn't what is taught by this world's religions, Is it?

This is why many have to dance around the answer to this question, because the true answer brings questions to the teaching that Jesus came to abolish or "nail to His Cross", the very Laws God said HE would write on the hearts of His People.

This is why, in my view, the questions I asked concerning God's own definition of His Own New covenant are so important to seek the answer to. After all, we are warned about the "many" deceivers who come in Christ's Name.

I hope you will consider what is written on the topic.

scripture is accurate and it dont and wont contradict itself .
SO when YOU SEE JESUS HIMSELF saying this
and you see THAT GOD IS THE WORD
and you see other places like i am alpha and omega . GUESS what that means . ITS YOU that are MISUNDERSTANDING
the scrips due to you probably sat under men who attacked the diety of CHRIST and they thesemlves never understood it either .
Yes and amen Scripture is accurate. So does "After He was raised from the dead,"sound like Jesus raised himself from the dead to you?

HalleluYAH
Have you ever heard the expression the devil wears prada .
What most folks dont realize is that he and his men can wear WOOL .
That they fail to beleive can happen . But david , IT DO HAPPEN and it happens a lot too .
Remember this saying .
LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH . folks we need to learn them scrips very well .
As you already know this my friend . But to repeat this message , this reminder is a good thing .

Have you ever heard the expression the devil wears prada .
What most folks dont realize is that he and his men can wear WOOL .
That they fail to beleive can happen . But david , IT DO HAPPEN and it happens a lot too .
Remember this saying .
LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH . folks we need to learn them scrips very well .
As you already know this my friend . But to repeat this message , this reminder is a good thing .
Yes Brother, the wolves in sheeps clothing are EVERYWHERE = they are not limited to the RCC but are in every denomination of man.

THEY are the world leaders, many are church leaders(not all), for those who are calling the flock to embrace all people under THEIR love,
while at the SAME time are rejecting the only LOVE that can save a sinner = "the Love of the Kingdom of His Dear Son = JESUS the MESSIAH

Back
Top Bottom