Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

You in denial, Rom 4 16-17 all the seed is jew and gentile believers, people of Faith same Gal 3:7-9

7 Know ye therefore that they[whoever] which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Saul is addressing Jews/Jewish Christians.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Again, Saul is addressing the heathen, Hellenized Jews.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

You have been deceived and trust in the flesh
Saul wrote to Jewish Christians at Rome. Your error is that you misunderstand who he is addressing and try so very hard to elbow your Gentile way into the Jewish covenants.
Thou shalt not steal.

Spiritual Seed. Gentiles are included in Abrahams Spiritual Seed, and thats a Covenant Blessing
The writings from Matthew to Revelations were written to Jews and Jewish Christians. It's their covenant, Jesus is their Jewish Messiah, and Jesus Himself said "I am not sent BUT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL."
Jesus sent His disciples to the "LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL."
IF God wanted Gentiles in any of the Hebrew Covenants He would have plainly said so. But He didn't. Stop trying to steal Israel's covenants for this is a sin against God and your beliefs will end up in heresy.

The writings from Matthew to Revelations were written to Jews and Jewish Christians. It's their covenant, Jesus is their Jewish Messiah, and Jesus Himself said "I am not sent BUT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL."
IF God wanted Gentiles in any of the Hebrew Covenants He would have plainly said so. But He didn't. Stop trying to steal Israel's covenants for this is a sin against God and your beliefs will end up in heresy.
Amen to that!!

Yes, for they were ethnic natural Jews when Jesus said so.
He didnt mean natural ethnic jews, He was speaking of Spiritual Jews , The Church Rev 12:1-5

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Saul is addressing Jews/Jewish Christians.

Again, Saul is addressing the heathen, Hellenized Jews.

Saul wrote to Jewish Christians at Rome. Your error is that you misunderstand who he is addressing and try so very hard to elbow your Gentile way into the Jewish covenants.
Thou shalt not steal.
Paul is writing to the Church, and the seed is from amongst all nations Rom 4:16-17

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Your confidence is in the flesh

Spiritual Seed. Gentiles are included in Abrahams Spiritual Seed, and that's a Covenant Blessing. The House of Israel there includes Gentiles, that's why He went to that Person, He was sent to her

Gentiles are included in the Abrahamic Covenantal Promises, ratified by the Blood of Christ Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

Gentiles partake and are heirs of the same covenant and promises Eph 3 6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
fellowheirs with these Heb 11 9

9 By faith he[Abraham] sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

The Abrahamic Covenant is a offshoot of the everlasting covenant, Christ was setup as Covenant Head from before the foundation, and He was a Covenant to the People, and He was to:

Isa 49:6

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Cp Isa 42:1,6,7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a

light of the Gentiles;

To open the blind eyes

to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Acts 26:17-18

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

For anyone to deny the inclusion of the Gentiles in the Covenant Promises is a indication they are blind to the Truth

Eph 3 6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
See the Covenant and the Promise are one, Paul speaking of the Covenant terms it Promise here when preaching the Gospel Acts 13

Acts13:32-34
32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise/covenant which was made unto the fathers,

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

And notice the Paul preached the same sermon to the Gentiles as we see here Acts 13 42,48

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

And look what the results were Vs 48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

So the Gentiles that believed were of the children Paul referred to in Vs 33

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

These Gentiles partook of the sure mercies of David !

He didnt mean natural ethnic jews, He was speaking of Spiritual Jews , The Church Rev 12:1-5
Revelation wasn't even written yet.
Jesus was speaking about natural Olive tree Jews, or the Hebrew people.
Natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel on the day of the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost.)
On that day 3000 Jews were born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise.

Peter, speaking to the twelve tribes of Israel who heard him speak.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you (Israel, NOT Gentiles), and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 2:38–39.

Paul is writing to the Church, and the seed is from amongst all nations Rom 4:16-17
Yes, the Church called Israel.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Your confidence is in the flesh
Whenever I ask for a Gentile to prove that they are in the Abrahamic Covenant they always quote from the New Covenant writings and NEVER from Genesis where the covenant is described and delineated.
That's because they know in their heart or hearts that Gentiles are NOT in covenant with God anywhere in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets.

My confidence is in Israel's Redeemer, Messiah, Savior, and King: Yeshua Mashiach.

Revelation wasn't even written yet.
Jesus was speaking about natural Olive tree Jews, or the Hebrew people.
Natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel on the day of the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost.)
On that day 3000 Jews were born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise.

Peter, speaking to the twelve tribes of Israel who heard him speak.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you (Israel, NOT Gentiles), and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 2:38–39.
I have expounded on this matter quite a bit, may God be pleased to open your eyes to the Truth.

Spiritual Seed. Gentiles are included in Abrahams Spiritual Seed, and that's a Covenant Blessing. The House of Israel there includes Gentiles, that's why He went to that Person, He was sent to her
Wishful thinking.
There are NO GENTILES in any of the Hebrew covenants beginning with Abraham and his seed, and his seed are Hebrews, his offspring.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. If He did then EVERYONE would be circumcised from that day forward.
Now, stop with the heresy.
You need to get your doctrine in line with Scripture.

Gentiles are included in the Abrahamic Covenantal Promises, ratified by the Blood of Christ Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

Gentiles partake and are heirs of the same covenant and promises Eph 3 6

9 By faith he[Abraham] sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Let's test that:

Let's go to the original covenant and its description as to who is included in this covenant:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee
Gen. 17:7.

Abram the Hebrew married his cousin also a descendant of Eber from which the Hebrew people derive. This means that Abraham and Sarah's offspring are Hebrew, even Ishmael and Esau and from these two came "nations" and "kings" that "come out of thee" (Abraham.)

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen 17:6.

Non-Hebrews do not come from the loins of a Hebrew man and wife.

Now, I've repeated myself and posted the Scripture supporting my comments, so, I'm leaving this issue of a supposed Gentile covenant with God. If there was a Gentile covenant with God there would be Gentile Scripture/Bible. But there is no covenant between God and Gentiles in the Hebrew Scripture of Genesis to Revelation.
Stop trying to steal another peoples' covenants and inheritance. Jesus wasn't sent to Gentiles. He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and Judah. And THAT'S Bible!

The Abrahamic Covenant is a offshoot of the everlasting covenant, Christ was setup as Covenant Head from before the foundation, and He was a Covenant to the People, and He was to:

Isa 49:6

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Cp Isa 42:1,6,7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a

light of the Gentiles;

To open the blind eyes

to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Acts 26:17-18

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes,
and to turn them from darkness to light,
and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

For anyone to deny the inclusion of the Gentiles in the Covenant Promises is a indication they are blind to the Truth
Oh, yeah. He's going to bring serious judgment against Gentiles for their stealing everything God has with the Hebrew people and trying to make it all Gentile.
Oh, yeah. JUDGMENT IS COMING AND IS ALREADY HERE!
Be prepared.

Oh, yeah. He's going to bring serious judgment against Gentiles for their stealing everything God has with the Hebrew people and trying to make it all Gentile.
Oh, yeah. JUDGMENT IS COMING AND IS ALREADY HERE!
Be prepared.
How can the New Covenant (Eucharist) be stolen when the Jews never accepted it in the first place?!?! :ROFLMAO:🤪:ROFLMAO:

Wishful thinking.
There are NO GENTILES in any of the Hebrew covenants beginning with Abraham and his seed, and his seed are Hebrews, his offspring.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. If He did then EVERYONE would be circumcised from that day forward.
Now, stop with the heresy.
You need to get your doctrine in line with Scripture.
Oh no, that was the mystery, Jesus came to confirm the New Covenant, in which Gentiles partake of, yet it was made only for a certain People, not all mankind, that people is called the House of Israel representing Gods elect Heb 8:8

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:33

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

However you trusting in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom