Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

Let's test that:

Let's go to the original covenant and its description as to who is included in this covenant:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee
Gen. 17:7.

Abram the Hebrew married his cousin also a descendant of Eber from which the Hebrew people derive. This means that Abraham and Sarah's offspring are Hebrew, even Ishmael and Esau and from these two came "nations" and "kings" that "come out of thee" (Abraham.)

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen 17:6.

Non-Hebrews do not come from the loins of a Hebrew man and wife.

Now, I've repeated myself and posted the Scripture supporting my comments, so, I'm leaving this issue of a supposed Gentile covenant with God. If there was a Gentile covenant with God there would be Gentile Scripture/Bible. But there is no covenant between God and Gentiles in the Hebrew Scripture of Genesis to Revelation.
Stop trying to steal another peoples' covenants and inheritance. Jesus wasn't sent to Gentiles. He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and Judah. And THAT'S Bible!
Already dealt with Gen 17 7 is Abrahams Spiritual Seed, it included him being made a Father of Many Nations, the Gentiles Look at Vs 5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
One writer on Gen 17:7

Ge 17:7

And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Here we have the perpetuating of the covenant of grace in Christ. God states that his covenant will be between him and Abraham plus the covenant will extend to all the true believers named from the foundation of the world in their generations. This means that the covenant of God with Abraham was as solid in the 1600’s as it is in 2022. God will be a God to all those he has chosen from the foundation of the world to be in Christ till the last one becomes saved. Whenever we see a covenant in scripture tied to the word “everlasting” it is speaking of the covenant of grace which is everlasting life and is not to be confused by the covenant of Sinai in which Israel was granted the land if they remained obedient. It was a two-way covenant but the covenant of grace is all of the LORD and all we do is receive it and once we are saved, it means we are in the eternal covenant which God made with Abraham.

Oh, yeah. He's going to bring serious judgment against Gentiles for their stealing everything God has with the Hebrew people and trying to make it all Gentile.
Oh, yeah. JUDGMENT IS COMING AND IS ALREADY HERE!
Be prepared.
The Gentiles partake of the Covenant,

You just trusting in the flesh

According to the Abrahamic Covenant God made Abraham a Father of many nations Gen 17:2-5

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
The word for nations in verses 4-5 is the hebrew word gôy and means:

1. nation, people
    1. usually of non-Hebrew people
    2. of descendants of Abraham
    3. of Israel
  2. Its translated Gentiles 30x and heathen 143 x

So to deny that Gentiles/Heathens had no interest in the Abrahamic Covenant is an evidence of Spiritual Blindness

How can the New Covenant (Eucharist) be stolen when the Jews never accepted it in the first place?!?! :ROFLMAO:🤪:ROFLMAO:
Salvation is of the Jews is not synergistic. No one "accepts Jesus into their heart," not even Israel.
God saved 3000 Jews through the Presence of the Holy Spirit of Promise as they heard Peter speak. Salvation is of the LORD and that's where it originated. And from that day forward Christ added to the Jewish Church daily such as should be saved, and in the weeks and months that followed thousands upon thousands of Jews became born-again and the beginning of spiritual Olive tree Israel was begun. They remained obedient to the Torah and showed their love to God and His Christ in obeying His commandments (Torah.)

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother [Saul], how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.
23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:19–24.

This is true, biblical Christianity.

Everything else is a false "Christianity."

That's heresy for God ordained the covenant is with Abraham and his seed. His seed is Isaac, Jacob, and then at the time of Moses with the twelve tribes of the Children of Jacob/Israel.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev. 2:8–9.

Salvation is of the Jews.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. None. Zero, zip, nada.
Those Gentiles who exhibit a false conversion and say that they are the seed of Abram the Hebrew and are not, are of the synagogue of Satan.
They are of a false church that should come into the world before Christ's return who will destroy that false church with the breath of His mouth.

Oh no, that was the mystery, Jesus came to confirm the New Covenant, in which Gentiles partake of, yet it was made only for a certain People, not all mankind, that people is called the House of Israel representing Gods elect Heb 8:8

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:33

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

However you trusting in the flesh
You say it but refuse to believe God's Word through the prophet Jeremiah.
The three covenants God made with men are with the Hebrew people. From Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob, and to Jacob's twelve sons also known as the Children of Israel.
Gentiles have no covenant with God.

As for Gentiles God says this:

17 All nations [non-Hebrew Gentiles] before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

Already dealt with Gen 17 7 is Abrahams Spiritual Seed, it included him being made a Father of Many Nations, the Gentiles Look at Vs 5

One writer on Gen 17:7

Ge 17:7

And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Here we have the perpetuating of the covenant of grace in Christ. God states that his covenant will be between him and Abraham plus the covenant will extend to all the true believers named from the foundation of the world in their generations. This means that the covenant of God with Abraham was as solid in the 1600’s as it is in 2022. God will be a God to all those he has chosen from the foundation of the world to be in Christ till the last one becomes saved. Whenever we see a covenant in scripture tied to the word “everlasting” it is speaking of the covenant of grace which is everlasting life and is not to be confused by the covenant of Sinai in which Israel was granted the land if they remained obedient. It was a two-way covenant but the covenant of grace is all of the LORD and all we do is receive it and once we are saved, it means we are in the eternal covenant which God made with Abraham.
Mumble jumble.

17 All nations before him are as nothing;

But salvation is of the Jews.

NOT the nations, not Gentiles.

According to the Abrahamic Covenant God made Abraham a Father of many nations Gen 17:2-5

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

The word for nations in verses 4-5 is the hebrew word gôy and means:

1. nation, people
    1. usually of non-Hebrew people
    2. of descendants of Abraham
    3. of Israel
  2. Its translated Gentiles 30x and heathen 143 x

So to deny that Gentiles/Heathens had no interest in the Abrahamic Covenant is an evidence of Spiritual Blindness
You overlook at your convenience that the nations and kings that did "come out of thee" (Abraham) came through Ishmael and Esau. But Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. Quite impossible for a Hebrew man and a Hebrew woman to have offspring and they are born non-Hebrew.
Go back to biology class and learn something. Your error is showing.

That's heresy for God ordained the covenant is with Abraham and his seed. His seed is Isaac, Jacob, and then at the time of Moses with the twelve tribes of the Children of Jacob/Israel.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev. 2:8–9.

Salvation is of the Jews.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. None. Zero, zip, nada.
Those Gentiles who exhibit a false conversion and say that they are the seed of Abram the Hebrew and are not, are of the synagogue of Satan.
They are of a false church that should come into the world before Christ's return who will destroy that false church with the breath of His mouth.

You say it but refuse to believe God's Word through the prophet Jeremiah.
The three covenants God made with men are with the Hebrew people. From Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob, and to Jacob's twelve sons also known as the Children of Israel.
Gentiles have no covenant with God.

As for Gentiles God says this:

17 All nations [non-Hebrew Gentiles] before him are as nothing;
The House of Israel Christ was sent to save in His Body the Church, its a Spiritual House of Israel that includes all ethnicities.

Your problem is that you are trusting in the flesh like the duped pharisees

You overlook at your convenience that the nations and kings that did "come out of thee" (Abraham) came through Ishmael and Esau. But Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. Quite impossible for a Hebrew man and a Hebrew woman to have offspring and they are born non-Hebrew.
Go back to biology class and learn something. Your error is showing.
In Gen 17 the seed is Spiritual, Abrahams Spiritual seed, hence He was made a Father of Many Nations, thats why his name was changed to Abraham.

The House of Israel Christ was sent to save in His Body the Church, its a Spiritual House of Israel that includes all ethnicities.

Your problem is that you are trusting in the flesh like the duped pharisees
No, for the Holy Spirit had not come yet and Jesus was dealing with the physical, natural, Olive tree Israel.
Israel will one day possess natural land not some spiritual land as you erroneously believe.
And I am trusting in the flesh but not the flesh you think.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present [ME] holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Col 1:21–22.

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:15–16.

Glory Hallelu-JAH!

In Gen 17 the seed is Spiritual, Abrahams Spiritual seed, hence He was made a Father of Many Nations, thats why his name was changed to Abraham.

You ignore his seed is also Ishmael who had twelve prince-sons, and the descendants of Esau whom God blessed immeasurably. Both peoples exist today.
Of course, you ignore these two of Abraham's seed because it is convenient for you so that you can maintain your heresy and continue to attempt theft of an inheritance that does not belong to you.
But God in the heavens shall laugh at you and others like you.
You need to bring your belief-system in line with Scripture. Your life may depend on it.

Does not mean they become joined or are included into the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenants.

Let's be honest here. The New Covenant prophesied in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is between God and the House of Israel. There are no Gentiles mentioned in this covenant. The New Covenant came into fulfilled existence on the day of the Jewish Feast of Harvest which is also called Pentecost. Three thousand Jews were born-again that day. Acts 2:47 says "Christ added to His Church daily such as should be saved" which means more Jews became born-again and saved as per the New Covenant content.

When a Gentile becomes born-again, they are joined to Christ. When a Jew becomes born again, they are joined to Christ and remain in the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants. This was the issue with Jewish Christians who were concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant. So, Saul writes:

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [Jews STILL] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal. 3:28–29.

The "Greek" here refers to Gentile proselytes who were closest to Judaism and the Jewish nation through their circumcision and vows to the Torah. Every other non-proselyte Greek was opposed to Israel and had nothing to do with the Jews. They were two separate communities. They did not mingle with each other. The Jews saw them as unclean. And they were. But oh, you say, Judaism is no longer or passed away. Not so. For the four decades that followed Pentecost everything that happened in Jerusalem and Israel happened to the Jews and Gentile proselytes and also God-Fearers such as Cornelius until the destruction of the Jewish Temple and then God began to bring in Gentiles. And then what happened?
In time Gentiles took over what belonged to Israel and stole their covenants and promises and prophecies and made them their own. And for 1900 years they re-interpret history and taught God "cast away His people" and replaced them with the Gentile "Church." All one need to do is read the writings that came later by Gentiles.

And the "heirs according to the promise"? The only people that possessed the promise and were heirs to it were the Jews. So, it's clear that Saul is writing to Jewish Christians who had concerns about their standing in the Abrahamic covenant specifically, and their relationship to God in general.

But just because a Gentile is born again does not mean they are now in the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants. That would be impossible because these covenants were made with Abraham and His seed and Gentiles are NOT his seed. Be honest about it. But oh, "when we become Christian, we are added to the covenant." WHERE in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does it say that? The Hebrews Scriptures are the central hub of everything that happens to Israel, not the New Covenant writings. All New Covenant events during the four decades before the destruction of the Temple was a Jewish phenomenon, not Gentile. Just because a few uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles became born again and the Jews held a council in Jerusalem to deal with this fact, what was their decision? They were told to follow certain precepts of the Mosaic Law. Why did they direct them to the Law? Because it was THEIR covenant and they had to muddle through it the best they could. But when the Romans came and destroyed their nation and their Temple God's clock didn't stop. Now, it was time to bring in Gentiles in greater number.

Any born-again Gentile since the destruction of the Temple - and even before - were joined to Christ not the covenants. And there is a difference. Because when the Times of the Gentiles ends, and it will end with the destruction of Gentile nations whether through nuclear war or some cataclysmic event from space, the majority of these nations all contain Gentile Christians. Israel is the House of God. If you want to claim to be in the House of God and thereby in the covenants through Christ, then accept what's coming. Because what's coming is judgment that begins in the House of God. There is no escape. There is no rapture. The end-time prophecy to Israel - the "book" of Revelations - mentions nothing about a rapture. God has no covenant with Gentiles. Why would God remove Gentile believers from the judgment coming upon the world when judgment begins in the House of God? Contradiction.

Gentiles that are born-again are joined to Christ, NOT any of the Hebrew Covenants and do you know why?
Because you are NOT Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise God made with Hebrews/Jews. Not even Gentile proselytes were seen as being in covenant with God. That's because they are not the seed of Abraham. But oh, we are "spiritual" Israel. Again, NO. When the Holy Spirit began to baptize Jews into Christ [="anointing"] they became spiritual Israel. And spiritual Israel is natural Israel.
May God open your Gentile eyes to see that for 1900 years Gentiles have stolen Israel's covenants and their inheritance. Stop the Steal, as it has been said with regard to the 2020 presidential election. Now apply it to Israel's election before God. It's their covenants. It's their inheritance. It's their Scriptures. He's their Messiah, not yours. If anything, you're only enjoying the BLESSINGS of Abraham as the proselytes did. But never were they, or you, ever considered by Scripture or God or the Jews as being included in the Hebrew covenants.
Stop the Steal.
Ephesians 2:11–22 (NASB 2020) — 11 Therefore remember that previously you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called “Uncircumcision” by the so-called “Circumcision” which is performed in the flesh by human hands—12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the people of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the hostility, which is the Law composed of commandments expressed in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two one new person, in this way establishing peace; 16 and that He might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the hostility. 17 AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; 18 for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Maybe you should get your theology from scripture

Gentiles are no longer strangers to the covenants of promise.

God has made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
None.
Nada.
Zip.
Zero.
Sorry but you deceived, the Gentiles were in Covenant with God Isa 42:1-6

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
And the Judgment in Vs 1 isnt a bad one, but its the blessings of Abraham through Christ Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

No, for the Holy Spirit had not come yet and Jesus was dealing with the physical, natural, Olive tree Israel.
Israel will one day possess natural land not some spiritual land as you erroneously believe.
And I am trusting in the flesh but not the flesh you think.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present [ME] holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Col 1:21–22.

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:15–16.

Glory Hallelu-JAH!
Sorry you deceived, the House of Israel Jesus was sent to save included Gentiles, that was part of the Mystery

You ignore his seed is also Ishmael who had twelve prince-sons, and the descendants of Esau whom God blessed immeasurably. Both peoples exist today.
Of course, you ignore these two of Abraham's seed because it is convenient for you so that you can maintain your heresy and continue to attempt theft of an inheritance that does not belong to you.
But God in the heavens shall laugh at you and others like you.
You need to bring your belief-system in line with Scripture. Your life may depend on it.

Back
Top Bottom