Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

No, for the Holy Spirit had not come yet and Jesus was dealing with the physical, natural, Olive tree Israel.
Israel will one day possess natural land not some spiritual land as you erroneously believe.
And I am trusting in the flesh but not the flesh you think.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present [ME] holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Col 1:21–22.

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:15–16.

Glory Hallelu-JAH!
Baruch Hashem Adonai

Ephesians 2:11–22 (NASB 2020) — 11 Therefore remember that previously you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called “Uncircumcision” by the so-called “Circumcision” which is performed in the flesh by human hands—12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the people of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the hostility, which is the Law composed of commandments expressed in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two one new person, in this way establishing peace; 16 and that He might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the hostility. 17 AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; 18 for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Maybe you should get your theology from scripture

Gentiles are no longer strangers to the covenants of promise.
Look at the language.
First, you ignore that there are circumcised Gentile proselytes and God-Fearers. Although these Gentiles have committed themselves to obeying God's Torah and to live and raise their families to live as and with the Jews, never does the Jews see these converts to Judaism as part of the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenants because in Genesis 17 where the covenant with Abraham and his seed is described it says the covenant is with Abraham the Hebrew (Genesis 14:13) and HIS SEED, these converts are not the seed of Abraham. They may be joined to the commonwealth of Israel as citizens, but they are still "strangers to the covenant." They are citizens with Israel but because they are Gentile and NOT the seed of Abraham or of his offspring.

Now, go to where the covenant is described in Genesis 17. There is no mention of Gentiles (non-Hebrew) in this covenant. God made covenant with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles are not his seed. Isaac is his seed. Jacob is his seed. And from Jacob comes the twelve tribes or sons which God delivered from Egypt and in the desert, God makes a new covenant with the Hebrews (children of Israel) in which He gives this people His Law which teach them how to worship God and to live among themselves. Again, there is no mention of Gentiles in ANY of the Jewish covenants.
None.

In Gen 17 the seed is Spiritual, Abrahams Spiritual seed, hence He was made a Father of Many Nations, thats why his name was changed to Abraham.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Yes, but Gentiles (non-Hebrews) do not come "out of thee" (Abraham.)

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised Gen. 17:6–10.

The New Covenant described in Jeremiah 31 is with the House of Israel and Judah and neither is there mention of Gentiles. The New Covenant is a closed covenant. It is between God, Christ, and Israel.
Look at how many times God declares this covenant is between Him and his seed. Five times in four verses. What part of "and your seed after thee" don't you understand?
A Hebrew man (Abraham) marries his cousin another Hebrew and they have offspring. Their children would be Hebrew and Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. This is a literal covenant all your "spiritualizing" will not change the fact that non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham.
Are you blind?

The "nations" and "kings" that did come from Abraham's seed/loins are descendant from Ishmael and Esau.

Yes, but Gentiles (non-Hebrews) do not come "out of thee" (Abraham.)

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised Gen. 17:6–10.

The New Covenant described in Jeremiah 31 is with the House of Israel and Judah and neither is there mention of Gentiles. The New Covenant is a closed covenant. It is between God, Christ, and Israel.
Look at how many times God declares this covenant is between Him and his seed. Five times in four verses. What part of "and your seed after thee" don't you understand?
A Hebrew man (Abraham) marries his cousin another Hebrew and they have offspring. Their children would be Hebrew and Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. This is a literal covenant all your "spiritualizing" will not change the fact that non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham.
Are you blind?

The "nations" and "kings" that did come from Abraham's seed/loins are descendant from Ishmael and Esau.
In Gen 17 the seed is Spiritual, Abrahams Spiritual seed, hence He was made a Father of Many Nations, thats why his name was changed to Abraham.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Sorry but you deceived, the Gentiles were in Covenant with God Isa 42:1-6

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
And the Judgment in Vs 1 isnt a bad one, but its the blessings of Abraham through Christ Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Genesis 17 where the Abrahamic Covenant is made with Abraham there is NO MENTION of Gentiles in this covenant.

"and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people," means the PEOPLE/Israel.

And why do you ignore proselytes and God-Fearers. These Gentiles were closest to Israel as citizens but even they are NOT COVENANT because the covenant is with Abraham AND HIS SEED and Gentiles are NOT his seed.

Then I suppose that the Promised Land is not actual land but spiritual?

Again, Abraham had Ishmael. Ishmael had twelve sons. Esau also had descendants. Why do you ignore these are the "nations" and "kings" that "come out of thee" (Abraham), but non-Hebrews do not come from the loins of a Hebrew man and a Hebrew woman.
What's wrong with you?

Again, Abraham had Ishmael. Ishmael had twelve sons. Esau also had descendants. Why do you ignore these are the "nations" and "kings" that "come out of thee" (Abraham), but non-Hebrews do not come from the loins of a Hebrew man and a Hebrew woman.
What's wrong with you?
its called replacement theology- :) which of course is unbiblical.

Genesis 17 where the Abrahamic Covenant is made with Abraham there is NO MENTION of Gentiles in this covenant.

"and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people," means the PEOPLE/Israel.

And why do you ignore proselytes and God-Fearers. These Gentiles were closest to Israel as citizens but even they are NOT COVENANT because the covenant is with Abraham AND HIS SEED and Gentiles are NOT his seed.
Isa 42, 46 show that Gentiles are included in the Covenant blessings, you blinded by the flesh and tradition,

Isa 42:1-6

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Isa 49:6
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
That was the mystery, Gentiles and Jews together partake of the same Gospel promise to israel Eph 3 6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Also "light to the gentiles" denotes regeneration, theyll be regenerated to see the Light of the Gospel

@jeremiah1five

This particular land promise is Spiritual/Heavenly Gen 17:8

Heb 11:8-10,13-16

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Isa 42, 46 show that Gentiles are included in the Covenant blessings, you blinded by the flesh and tradition,

Isa 42:1-6

Isa 49:6
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
That was the mystery, Gentiles and Jews together partake of the same Gospel promise to israel Eph 3 6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Also "light to the gentiles" denotes regeneration, theyll be regenerated to see the Light of the Gospel
IF they're going to see the light of the gospel, they'll find that the covenants God made with Abram the HEBREW is with him and HIS SEED and that Gentiles DO NOT come from the loins of Abraham.
Try looking at the covenant God made with the Hebrews as just that: WITH THE HEBREWS.
The covenant is described in Genesis 15 and 17. Study it. Look closely. There are no Gentiles mentioned.
If you're going to quote any reference about the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants go to where the covenant is actually made instead of quoting passages that talk about the covenant. This means that if you can't find Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the covenant where it is described then accept the fact that God made no covenant with Gentiles.

Talking about "a light to the Gentiles" does not mean covenant. The language does not say covenant and there is no intent of a covenant.
I never knew just how deeply ingrained that false theology that Gentiles are in the Jewish covenants really is. I thank God He opened my eyes to see the truth of His Word on these subjects.
But you go ahead and believe the delusion and the heresy of what you post, and we'll see when Christ arrives who is speaking the truth and who is posting lies.

its also a big part of reformed theology from the 16 century
Yes, that false belief was reignited with the Reformation, but it all began when Gentiles saw the destruction of Israel and their Temple as God "casting away His people" and Gentiles replacing them.

IF they're going to see the light of the gospel, they'll find that the covenants God made with Abram the HEBREW is with him and HIS SEED and that Gentiles DO NOT come from the loins of Abraham.
Try looking at the covenant God made with the Hebrews as just that: WITH THE HEBREWS.
The covenant is described in Genesis 15 and 17. Study it. Look closely. There are no Gentiles mentioned.
If you're going to quote any reference about the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants go to where the covenant is actually made instead of quoting passages that talk about the covenant. This means that if you can't find Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the covenant where it is described then accept the fact that God made no covenant with Gentiles.

Talking about "a light to the Gentiles" does not mean covenant. The language does not say covenant and there is no intent of a covenant.
I never knew just how deeply ingrained that false theology that Gentiles are in the Jewish covenants really is. I thank God He opened my eyes to see the truth of His Word on these subjects.
But you go ahead and believe the delusion and the heresy of what you post, and we'll see when Christ arrives who is speaking the truth and who is posting lies.
Amen! Keep on preaching.....

Gentiles are included in the Covenant Promises. Isa 42,46

You are trusting in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom