Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

Gentiles are the seed of Abraham
It must be some new miracle for God to change the DNA of every Gentile He saves into Abraham's DNA and now all born again Gentiles are now Hebrew and the seed of Abraham?
Tell me, if this is true, then there are no Gentiles Israel is prophesied to be "a light unto."

Where in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets is the verse telling us Gentiles would be changed into the biological seed of Abraham? Which prophet said it? And where in the Hebrew Scripture does it say such a thing? I mean, for such a major theological and ontological event of miraculously being changed from one race into another, that of being Gentile and becoming born again changed into the DNA of Abraham. Where is the Scripture in the Hebrew Scripture where this is prophesied?
I ask because if it's not in the Hebrew Scripture of God changing a Gentile into the biological seed and DNA of Abraham, even in type or shadow, then it's not a true doctrine from the bible.
After all, if there is no Old Testament precedence then there is no NT reality.
So, what do Hebrews who are born-again changed into? Gentile? Maybe a double-whammy of being the seed of Abraham twice!

Oh, and if you're going to say you're of the seed of Abraham in a spiritual sense I'd say you misunderstand the Scripture.
Israel was called "natural" Israel. On the day of Pentecost when Christ began to build His Church, he populated it with Jews, three thousand Jews to be precise, and on this day natural Israel became spiritual Israel.
Talk about heresy of the highest order yours takes the cake. I never heard that one before.

It must be some new miracle for God to change the DNA of every Gentile He saves into Abraham's DNA and now all born again Gentiles are now Hebrew and the seed of Abraham?
Tell me, if this is true, then there are no Gentiles Israel is prophesied to be "a light unto."

Where in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets is the verse telling us Gentiles would be changed into the biological seed of Abraham? Which prophet said it? And where in the Hebrew Scripture does it say such a thing? I mean, for such a major theological and ontological event of miraculously being changed from one race into another, that of being Gentile and becoming born again changed into the DNA of Abraham. Where is the Scripture in the Hebrew Scripture where this is prophesied?
I ask because if it's not in the Hebrew Scripture of God changing a Gentile into the biological seed and DNA of Abraham, even in type or shadow, then it's not a true doctrine from the bible.
After all, if there is no Old Testament precedence then there is no NT reality.
So, what do Hebrews who are born-again changed into? Gentile? Maybe a double-whammy of being the seed of Abraham twice!

Oh, and if you're going to say you're of the seed of Abraham in a spiritual sense I'd say you misunderstand the Scripture.
Israel was called "natural" Israel. On the day of Pentecost when Christ began to build His Church, he populated it with Jews, three thousand Jews to be precise, and on this day natural Israel became spiritual Israel.
Talk about heresy of the highest order yours takes the cake. I never heard that one before.
Gentiles are the seed of Abraham, All the seed here includes Gentiles Rom 4:16-17

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

John Gill writes:

to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed. The promise of the above blessings, particularly of the inheritance which is made in the covenant of grace, ordered in all things and sure, and which could not be disannulled by the law that came after it; this being by faith and of grace, and not of works, nor at all depending upon them, becomes sure to all believers, to all Abraham's spiritual seed:

not to that only which is of the law; to the Jews, who are said to be of the law, in distinction to the Gentiles who were without it; and designs such of them as were believers in Christ, and to whom the Gospel was the power of God unto salvation; to these the promise was, and was sure, and not to them only:

but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; to the Gentiles, who though they are not by natural descent from Abraham, yet are of the same faith with him, and so are his seed in a spiritual sense:

who is the father of us all; whether Jews or Gentiles, who are Christ's, and so Abraham's spiritual seed,
and heirs of eternal life, according to the free promise of grace.

Gentiles are the seed of Abraham, All the seed here includes Gentiles Rom 4:16-17
Forget Romans.
Go to the original covenant in Genesis 17.
IF God wanted Gentiles in His covenant, He would have said so when He made the covenant with Abraham.
Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham, and they are not his biological seed.
I find Gentiles always ALWAYS quote Romans or Galatians because they know they are not included in the original covenant in Genesis.
NO GENTILE is in ANY Hebrew/Jewish covenant, not the Abrahamic, not the Mosaic, NOT the New Covenant.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

John Gill writes:
You and Gill are in error.
Just more evidence of Gentiles stealing God's covenants.

I NEVER read Gentiles stealing the Mosaic Covenant.
WHY?
Never mind. It doesn't matter. God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
None.
Zero.
Zip.
Nada.
Thou shalt not steal, "Christian."

Forget Romans.
Go to the original covenant in Genesis 17.
IF God wanted Gentiles in His covenant, He would have said so when He made the covenant with Abraham.
Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham, and they are not his biological seed.
I find Gentiles always ALWAYS quote Romans or Galatians because they know they are not included in the original covenant in Genesis.
NO GENTILE is in ANY Hebrew/Jewish covenant, not the Abrahamic, not the Mosaic, NOT the New Covenant.

You and Gill are in error.
Just more evidence of Gentiles stealing God's covenants.

I NEVER read Gentiles stealing the Mosaic Covenant.
WHY?
Never mind. It doesn't matter. God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
None.
Zero.
Zip.
Nada.
Thou shalt not steal, "Christian."
You and your dung religion

Salvation preexisted any thoughts of Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Salvation is of Jesus Christ. The only heir of Abraham. Celebrate! Jesus Christ @jeremiah1five

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
Salvation is of the JEWS.

'Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord.
To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
.. Beware of dogs,
.... beware of evil workers,
...... beware of the concision.
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit,
and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh.
If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
.. Circumcised the eighth day,
.... of the stock of Israel,
...... of the tribe of Benjamin,
........ an Hebrew of the Hebrews;
.......... as touching the law, a Pharisee;
............ Concerning zeal, persecuting the church;
.............. touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
.. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss
.... for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord:
...... for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,
........ and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
.......... And be found in Him,
............ not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law,
.............. but that which is through the faith of Christ,
................ the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know Him,
.. and the power of His resurrection,
.... and the fellowship of His sufferings,
...... being made conformable unto his death;
........ If by any means I might attain unto the
(out)- resurrection of the dead.'
(Php 3:1-11)

Praise God!

Last edited:
You're out of your mind.
Gentiles are not the seed of Abraham for Gentiles do not come from his loins or his seed.

John Gill writes:
Abraham was the father of many nations; he was the Father of the nation of Israel and through Ishmael and Esau the father of those nations. And those nations are still alive today.
Stop trying to steal Israel's covenants and their inheritance. Ever heard of thou shalt not steal?

You're out of your mind.
Gentiles are not the seed of Abraham for Gentiles do not come from his loins or his seed.

Abraham was the father of many nations; he was the Father of the nation of Israel and through Ishmael and Esau the father of those nations. And those nations are still alive today.
Stop trying to steal Israel's covenants and their inheritance. Ever heard of thou shalt not steal?
You in denial, Rom 4 16-17 all the seed is jew and gentile believers, people of Faith same Gal 3:7-9

7 Know ye therefore that they[whoever] which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

You have been deceived and trust in the flesh

Salvation is of the JEWS.
but not "BY" the Jews.
Galatians 6:14 "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." no Jew can do that..... ;)

1 Timothy 1:1 "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;" OUR HOPE? was not Paul a Jew?

2 Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began," 2 Timothy 1:10 "But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:"

1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

have any Jew self resurrected? ...... no.

101G.

101G.

You in denial, Rom 4 16-17 all the seed is jew and gentile believers, people of Faith same Gal 3:7-9
Correct, for..... Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."

101G.

7 Know ye therefore that they[whoever] which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

You have been deceived and trust in the flesh
We talking about a spiritual seed or a physical seed?

Back
Top Bottom