Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

A compromise that shows the assembly at Jerusalem was lead compromisers abandoning Gentiles to themselves. Why are you not proud?
No, it shows Jews about 18 years after Jesus' ascension still trying to understand the New Covenant the Jews found themselves in. It took time to search the inspired Hebrew Scriptures in order to do just that. But Saul, a Pharisee of Pharisees had daily access to their Scriptures - even had his own copies - came on the scene and one who only understood the letter of the Law through enlightenment of the Holy Spirit could now understand the spirit of the Law and was very useful in bringing a better understanding to the Hebrews new existence as spiritual Israel.
Wait a minute! Did I just say Saul was useful? You mean I gave credence to his ministry even though this inspired man contradicts himself on the subject of righteousness and the Law and changed a word in Isaiah's prophecy for his own selfish purpose? Did that just happen?? Oh my.
Not that you believe the book of Acts. You don't. You're about as theological stable as jello. Must be nice to discard anything you read from an authority source.
ibid.
Is Peter authority to you?
As far as I know, this fisherman-turned-missionary doesn't contradict himself nor change a word in an Old Testament prophecy to suit his need. John might be the disciple Jesus loves, but Peter was the disciple that loved Jesus, and I'm sure, enough not to manipulate His Master's Holy Word.
1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Why do you refuse to express your love for Jesus Christ?
Is that a question? My goodness. You mean now I have to answer it? Sure, I can answer it in meekness and fear but you'll probably read something else into my words I never say and have me answering that question in pride and arrogance. That's what you do.
I see zero evidence that you have any affection for Jesus Christ. Zero.
That's because we're in different parts of the globe. I'm in a place called "sound-doctrine, Arizona," and you're living in a place called "Misinterpret, Mississippi."
He is just another Jew to you.
Yup. Peter was a fisherman-turned-carpenter and built a church, and Jesus is a Carpenter-turned-fisherman. Go figure.
You'd fit well hiding in modern Judiasm.
Truth doesn't hide. It comes in with guns blazing! Makes a lot of noise doing that, too.
Who would know? I'm sure you have some semblance of a DNA structure you can submit for testing.
I never had sexual relations with that woman! Billy Jean is not my woman! She's just a girl who says I am the one, but the kid is not my son!
There are no real surviving records anywhere from Israel "playing the harlot".
Nooo...God tossed their sins in the sea of forgetfulness.
Isn't it terrible you're not getting the racial superiority you deserve?
Yes. Terrible. But I can still come in with guns blazing and make lots of noise.
Who can I talk to for you to get the recognition you deserve?
Well, if you don't know then I can't help you. The doctor is definitely not in, Charlie Brown.
Pssst...want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

ALL those passages are Saul, a Jewish Christian, writing to other Jewish Christians in Ephesus, Galatia, Corinth. And why not? They're smack dab in the middle of a New Covenant, and it takes time to search the Scriptures to figure it out. But Saul, being a Pharisee, had daily access to the Scriptures - even had his own copies - and was perfect for figuring out the New Covenant they found themselves in since he knew the Scriptures.
Try showing me things from the Old Testament, because if you try to pass something off on post using the New Covenant writings and don't understand the context of the Hebrew Scriptures - in you yourself above said is shadow - and if you can't relate your physical (NT) to the OT shadow, then you'd be WRONG!
Pssst....you're wrong.
Oh my.
they, the scriptures all came from the OT. did you not read Moses? Listen and Learn, NT, Romans 10:6 "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)" Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)" Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;" Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
was this not PREACHED by Moses unto the Children of Israel? let's see. Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." (STOP, THIS IS A COMMANDMENT). Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." (why are U not doing the commandment?) did not Moses said, Deuteronomy 18:15 "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;" How come U are not hearing this Prophet... JESUS, the Christ?

and was he not spoken of by all the prophets who prophesied his coming? .... so what's the problem?

101G

I believe the good news (gospel) Christ commanded His eleven disciples in Acts 1:6 was to go to the twelve tribes scattered throughout the then-known world and beyond to herald the simple message to the twelve tribes living in Gentile lands, and in Samaria, and Judaea, and in Jerusalem that Israel's Messiah had come, and the God has kept His Promise.

The Scripture referenced here are the Hebrew Scriptures of the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets.

The "our" sins are the sins of the Hebrew people.
The letter to the Hebrews was written TO THE HEBREWS.
John, James, and Peter were apostles to the Jews, and it is to the Jews John wrote his letters. Specifically, to Jewish Christians.

Nicodemus was a leader among leaders of the Jewish nation. So, here is Nicodemus and Jesus "talking shop," meaning talking about things pertaining to Israel and the Jews.

First, Saul changed Isaiah's prophecy to suit his needs. If we change a word of Scripture, we'd be called on it.
Second, Saul contradicts himself twice in his letters. Inspired men of God wouldn't do that.
Third, Saul says in 1 Thessalonians the Lord descends with a shout, at the last trump, but when one studies the trumpets in Revelation, they are all sounded even before the Euphrates is dried up. This places this trumpet at the end - not pre or mid - of the tribulation. Further, Revelation 19 and Zechariah 14 record the Lord coming to fight against Israel's enemies and His feet land on the Mount of Olives. Saul in 1 Thessalonians 4 says Christ never touches earth at all and stays in the air FOREVER.
So, there are some things your inspired Saul says and does that are highly suspect.
Fourth, you want to talk about the inspiration of the Scriptures. The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel. Where do Gentiles get off including themselves in the Hebrew Covenant? They are NOT included in any of the Hebrew Covenants at all. They are not mentioned in the Abrahamic Covenant, the Mosaic Covenant is with the children of Israel after God delivered Hebrews from Egyptian slavery. And the New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel.
I believe the Scripture.
In the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets, God has made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. If He did then the 3000 Jews that were born again at Pentecost would all be Gentile and we'd have Gentile Scriptures. But He didn't and there are none.
Salvation - and all its parts - is OF THE JEWS.
Now, do you believe this?
How very very sad for you !
Praying ❤️

jeremiah1five said:
I believe the good news (gospel) Christ commanded His eleven disciples in Acts 1:6 was to go to the twelve tribes scattered throughout the then-known world and beyond to herald the simple message to the twelve tribes living in Gentile lands, and in Samaria, and Judaea, and in Jerusalem that Israel's Messiah had come, and the God has kept His Promise.

Question, was Timothy a Jew by definition? Acts 16:1 "Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek:"

and keep in mind, a many Jews intermarried with Gentiles...... hello.

101G.

Is that a question? My goodness. You mean now I have to answer it? Sure, I can answer it in meekness and fear but you'll probably read something else into my words I never say and have me answering that question in pride and arrogance. That's what you do.

It is? Pride and arrogance is associated with believe all men are created equal? That God has no "special" elections for anyone. All men can afford themselves of direct access to God through Jesus Christ?

You preach a false Gospel. There isn't anything meek and fearful about you. Just another man claiming special privileges while denying it others.

That's because we're in different parts of the globe. I'm in a place called "sound-doctrine, Arizona," and you're living in a place called "Misinterpret, Mississippi."

Yup. Peter was a fisherman-turned-carpenter and built a church, and Jesus is a Carpenter-turned-fisherman. Go figure.

Truth doesn't hide. It comes in with guns blazing! Makes a lot of noise doing that, too.

I never had sexual relations with that woman! Billy Jean is not my woman! She's just a girl who says I am the one, but the kid is not my son!

Nooo...God tossed their sins in the sea of forgetfulness.

Yes. Terrible. But I can still come in with guns blazing and make lots of noise.

Well, if you don't know then I can't help you. The doctor is definitely not in, Charlie Brown.
Pssst...want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

You're not taking this seriously. You prefer to "joke around" when you're pressed on your position. You have no real answers. You run from details.

Pull those "blazing guns out" and detail the canonical choices that were made that corrupted the NT. Put a call into Tovia. He can help you. Not that he has answers....

The Scripture referenced here are the Hebrew Scriptures of the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets.

The "our" sins are the sins of the Hebrew people.
The letter to the Hebrews was written TO THE HEBREWS.
John, James, and Peter were apostles to the Jews, and it is to the Jews John wrote his letters. Specifically, to Jewish Christians.

Nicodemus was a leader among leaders of the Jewish nation. So, here is Nicodemus and Jesus "talking shop," meaning talking about things pertaining to Israel and the Jews.

First, Saul changed Isaiah's prophecy to suit his needs. If we change a word of Scripture, we'd be called on it.
Second, Saul contradicts himself twice in his letters. Inspired men of God wouldn't do that.
Third, Saul says in 1 Thessalonians the Lord descends with a shout, at the last trump, but when one studies the trumpets in Revelation, they are all sounded even before the Euphrates is dried up. This places this trumpet at the end - not pre or mid - of the tribulation. Further, Revelation 19 and Zechariah 14 record the Lord coming to fight against Israel's enemies and His feet land on the Mount of Olives. Saul in 1 Thessalonians 4 says Christ never touches earth at all and stays in the air FOREVER.
So, there are some things your inspired Saul says and does that are highly suspect.
Fourth, you want to talk about the inspiration of the Scriptures. The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel. Where do Gentiles get off including themselves in the Hebrew Covenant? They are NOT included in any of the Hebrew Covenants at all. They are not mentioned in the Abrahamic Covenant, the Mosaic Covenant is with the children of Israel after God delivered Hebrews from Egyptian slavery. And the New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel.
I believe the Scripture.
In the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets, God has made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. If He did then the 3000 Jews that were born again at Pentecost would all be Gentile and we'd have Gentile Scriptures. But He didn't and there are none.
Salvation - and all its parts - is OF THE JEWS.
Now, do you believe this?
How do you get around Peter saying Paul’s letters are scripture below ?

2 Peter 3
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstablepeople distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

2 Peter 3
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstablepeople distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

There is no logic to his position. If they were, he would provide details relative to canonical inclusion and document the departure from Historical Christian norms. He isn't trying to establish a systematic position. He is "winging it".

He randomly rejects whatever he feels necessary at the time while seeking to seem reasonable to Christian Orthodoxy.

He even refuses to recognize Christ as the head of All Things and the Heir of God through Abraham to all the promises of God. He has clearly stated that all "Hebrews" will be saved apart from faith. That is his gospel.

The truth of the matter is there are many that hold these types of position among what is generally referenced as "Messianic" Judaism. I've debated it for many years among them and finally go so disgusted with their shady methods that I walked away from it. I engage from time to time but I see little hope in dealing with them. It is why Paul walked away from such teachings in

Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

It is why I sometimes reference Jews at the first Calvinists. They hold very similar positions. Many "Messianic" Jews will tell you they accept the veracity of the NT but they really don't. When pushed on the subject, they will show their true positions.

This is the struggle that existed throughout the NT. It is documented all through the book of Acts and the ramifications recorded in the epistles. It is the sad fact that some just refuse to treat their fellowmen with equal dignity as themselves.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

God called Abraham and his descendents to be light to all their fellow brethren in this life yet they have greatly desired to enslave men to themselves.

It is so depictable how human beings that were enslaved themselves seek to enslave others........ I can hardly tolerate it at times. It seems all real battles in this life are centered around the desire for power over another human being.

2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I hate to see it. I truly do.

they, the scriptures all came from the OT. did you not read Moses? Listen and Learn, NT, Romans 10:6 "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)" Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)" Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;" Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
was this not PREACHED by Moses unto the Children of Israel? let's see. Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." (STOP, THIS IS A COMMANDMENT). Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." (why are U not doing the commandment?) did not Moses said, Deuteronomy 18:15 "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;" How come U are not hearing this Prophet... JESUS, the Christ?

and was he not spoken of by all the prophets who prophesied his coming? .... so what's the problem?

101G
I like how you ask me if I read Moses and instead of quoting Moses you post someone else quoting Moses.

It is? Pride and arrogance is associated with believe all men are created equal? That God has no "special" elections for anyone. All men can afford themselves of direct access to God through Jesus Christ?
Not so. There is none that seeks God, your apostle said. Don't you believe him?
God does have special elections of certain people. Abraham is one.
You preach a false Gospel. There isn't anything meek and fearful about you. Just another man claiming special privileges while denying it others.
And what have said that denies others?
You're not taking this seriously. You prefer to "joke around" when you're pressed on your position. You have no real answers. You run from details.
It get tiring to respond to you and then you turn and read things into my words I never said. that's dishonest.
Pull those "blazing guns out" and detail the canonical choices that were made that corrupted the NT. Put a call into Tovia. He can help you. Not that he has answers....
Did I say the NT was corrupted? Liar.

2 Peter 3
Scriptures are writings. Peter is not saying Saul's writings were inspired or inerrant, he's calling them writing because that is what they were. And Saul was a Pharisee who excelled above many of his equals. Being taught by the honorable Gamaliel Saul wrote many letters to Jewish Christians that a less knowledgeable Hebrew may have difficulty understanding...even having his words misinterpreted and misunderstood. Some of his writings we have, many more we don't, such as the real first Corinthians, but I'm sure Saul, who as Pharisee knew the Hebrew Scriptures/writings was in a better position to make sense of the New Covenant happenings taking place among the Jews. The other person I can say who certainly had a grasp on searching the Hebrew Scriptures was Barnabas, Apollos, Priscilla, and Aquila. To see the events from Pentecost onward (even when Christ was here) and find their shadow in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets it was necessary to understand and make sense of this New Covenant the Jews were in the middle of. It didn't come to them overnight like we have the benefit of 1900 years to look back. For them it was touch and go.

I like how you ask me if I read Moses and instead of quoting Moses you post someone else quoting Moses.
well no matter, do U understand the Commandment Moses Gave from God? listen, Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it."

well what was the commandment, verse 10 before verse 11... Deuteronomy 30:10 "If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul."
what was written in this book so that they... Israel will Trun unto the LORD THY GOD? let's see. Deuteronomy 18:15 "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;" why harken unto him? let's see. Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." OH THEIR'S THAT WORD, " turn" WHICH MOSES COMMAND THE PEOPLE TO DO.
Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God." NOW, SIDE NOTE. FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THE THE Lord JESUS IS NOT GOD, HERE IN BLACK AND WHITE HE IS GOD, "Prepare ye the way of the LORD" AND THE ONE WHO PREPARED THE WAY WAS John the Baptist, THE Elijah TO COME. AND THE SCRIPTURES SAID, "Prepare ye the way of the LORD", AND IT WAS THE Lord JESUS WHO CAME........ Oh My ... how many missed that revelation.

again, it is the LORD who, "TURNS", the Hearts of the Childrens....... (smile). John the Baptist prepared the people for this TURNING. Oh, the Gospel is so beautiful.

side note: again, 101G is saying it again, John the Baptist, and God, the Lord Jesus is the two witness of Revelation chapter 11. man Oh man this bible is so easy, it one has the RIGHT TEACHER, the HOLY SPIRIT.

101G.

well no matter, do U understand the Commandment Moses Gave from God? listen, Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it."

well what was the commandment, verse 10 before verse 11... Deuteronomy 30:10 "If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul."
what was written in this book so that they... Israel will Trun unto the LORD THY GOD? let's see. Deuteronomy 18:15 "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;" why harken unto him? let's see. Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." OH THEIR'S THAT WORD, " turn" WHICH MOSES COMMAND THE PEOPLE TO DO.
Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God." NOW, SIDE NOTE. FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THE THE Lord JESUS IS NOT GOD, HERE IN BLACK AND WHITE HE IS GOD, "Prepare ye the way of the LORD" AND THE ONE WHO PREPARED THE WAY WAS John the Baptist, THE Elijah TO COME. AND THE SCRIPTURES SAID, "Prepare ye the way of the LORD", AND IT WAS THE Lord JESUS WHO CAME........ Oh My ... how many missed that revelation.

again, it is the LORD who, "TURNS", the Hearts of the Childrens....... (smile). John the Baptist prepared the people for this TURNING. Oh, the Gospel is so beautiful.

side note: again, 101G is saying it again, John the Baptist, and God, the Lord Jesus is the two witness of Revelation chapter 11. man Oh man this bible is so easy, it one has the RIGHT TEACHER, the HOLY SPIRIT.

101G.
YOU again!

Do you drink coffee?

Not so. There is none that seeks God, your apostle said. Don't you believe him?
God does have special elections of certain people. Abraham is one.

And what have said that denies others?

It get tiring to respond to you and then you turn and read things into my words I never said. that's dishonest.

Did I say the NT was corrupted? Liar.
You have repeatedly appealed to a flawed canonical process that establish a false "Gentile Christianity". Establish your claims.

Scriptures are writings. Peter is not saying Saul's writings were inspired or inerrant, he's calling them writing because that is what they were. And Saul was a Pharisee who excelled above many of his equals. Being taught by the honorable Gamaliel Saul wrote many letters to Jewish Christians that a less knowledgeable Hebrew may have difficulty understanding...even having his words misinterpreted and misunderstood. Some of his writings we have, many more we don't, such as the real first Corinthians, but I'm sure Saul, who as Pharisee knew the Hebrew Scriptures/writings was in a better position to make sense of the New Covenant happenings taking place among the Jews. The other person I can say who certainly had a grasp on searching the Hebrew Scriptures was Barnabas, Apollos, Priscilla, and Aquila. To see the events from Pentecost onward (even when Christ was here) and find their shadow in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets it was necessary to understand and make sense of this New Covenant the Jews were in the middle of. It didn't come to them overnight like we have the benefit of 1900 years to look back. For them it was touch and go.
Yep. Rejecting the veracity of the teachings of Paul. He claims he supports Paul and then repeatedly denies Paul's words. Just like many in Messianic Judiasm. Jesus came to His own and His own called for Christ to be murdered.

As is always with such men, they claim God and reject anything that comes from God. He is not an Orthodox Christian.

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeee.

101G.

Enoch and Elijah.
It is appointed unto man once to die after this the judgment.
Enoch have not died.
But they will when God sends them to Israel identified in Revelation 11. And when killed that completes the Word of God.
Scripture cannot be broken.
Now, how about a mug of hot cocoa, then?
You buy. LOL.
Kidding. Dutch.

Yep. Rejecting the veracity of the teachings of Paul. He claims he supports Paul and then repeatedly denies Paul's words. Just like many in Messianic Judiasm. Jesus came to His own and His own called for Christ to be murdered.

As is always with such men, they claim God and reject anything that comes from God. He is not an Orthodox Christian.
Jesus is the Messianic Jew prophesied and fulfilled. Why do you reject that?
That's because you do not believe in Jesus Christ as Messiah/Christ.

Jesus is the Messianic Jew prophesied and fulfilled. Why do you reject that?
That's because you do not believe in Jesus Christ as Messiah/Christ.

I love and profess Jesus Christ the Only Heir of Abraham as my Lord and Savior. My Redeemer. I adore Him. The Savior of the entire world. I am a confessed and practicing Christian.

I accordance with

1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

I will submit to the judgment of esteemed men that know and love God. Let them judge between us.

@civic @synergy @dizerner @TibiasDad @Rockson @Administrator

Only through faith in Jesus Christ can any man (regardless of ethnic or racial composition) find Eternal Life.

Joint heirs is exact what it says. Heirs with Christ. Not heirs with those that sought to murder Jesus Christ but with the faithful of all nations.

Rom 8:16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
Rom 8:17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Gal 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

Back
Top Bottom