Jesus denied being God

Divinity doesn't mean deity. Jesus has divinity, as do many others, but is not deity like God is. If you wanted to make the little god argument like Jesus did in John 10, quoting Psalm 82, you may have a case. In which case, that is also yet another argument against Jesus being the Most High, but rather a son of the Most High like there are other sons of the Most High.
I'm sorry. I tend to speak of divinity of Christ in the Godhead so that people do not weasel out of the essential meaning.

Regarding the dove

John 1:32 (KJV 1900) — 32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

That's one

The voice stating this is my beloved son you now call God contrary to your earlier balking

That is two

The man you refer to

John 20:28–29 (KJV 1900) — 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

is three
As I replied in #789

Voice from heaven #`1

Jesus coming out of the water #2

Descending Dove #3.

I count 3 in this scenario... how about you?

I'm sorry. I tend to speak of divinity of Christ in the Godhead so that people do not weasel out of the essential meaning.
You're most likely using theological definitions to explain something that only works in your religion. In the Bible, the divinity we can have doesn't make us God.

You're most likely using theological definitions to explain something that only works in your religion. In the Bible, the divinity we can have doesn't make us God.
Sure. I do not prefer to follow non-Christ-centered religions such as Buddhism, Muslim, Hinduism, nor to what? Mormonism -- where you are becoming another god?

Back
Top Bottom