I'm not ashamed of the gospel

You could fill BOOKS with what I don't understand. :ROFLMAO:
Well we definitely have that in common. Library of books. I have a hard time doing the Hokey Pokey. I forget where my left foot Is supposed to go.
does it go Or does it go out. And that turning yourself about thing that makes me Dizzy

Since this TOPIC is about the Book of Romans and the Book of Romans is Paul talking about BIG QUESTIONS, here is a BIG QUESTION that I can't quite figure out from the Book of Romans ... WHY?

I mean, in Genesis 3:24 [So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.] God had absolutely no trouble at all placing an angel with a friggin flaming sword to make SURE that Adam didn't eat from "the tree of life", so where the heck was that Flaming Sword in Genesis 3:6 [When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.]

If God had sent the angel 18 verses sooner, my youngest brother would not have been murdered and my middle brother would not have placed a gun in his mouth. I would not have learned to survive by stealing and running with a gang and setting enemies on fire and smuggling drugs across state lines. So what in all those WORDS in Paul's letter to the Church in Rome really addresses ... WHY? Not why do BAD things happen, but why did God do NOTHING about it until it was too late?

How is THAT for something I don't understand.

Last edited:
Since this TOPIC is about the Book of Romans and the Book of Romans is Paul talking about BIG QUESTIONS, here is a BIG QUESTION that I can't quite figure out from the Book of Romans ... WHY?

I mean, in Genesis 3:24 [So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.] God had absolutely no trouble at all placing an angel with a friggin flaming sword to make SURE that Adam didn't eat from "the tree of life", so where the heck was that Flaming Sword in Genesis 3:6 [When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.]

If God had sent the angel 18 verses sooner, my youngest brother would not have been murdered and my middle brother would not have placed a gun in his mouth. I would not have learned to survive by stealing and running with a gang and setting enemies on fire and smuggling drugs across state lines. So what in all those WORDS in Paul's letter to the Church in Rome really addresses ... WHY? Not why do BAD things happen, but why did God do NOTHING about it until it was too late?

How is THAT for something I don't understand.
It's clear that God intended the fall to happen. I've explained before my opinion why, so I don't need to repeat myself

Back
Top Bottom