I am considered a Pentecostal

It is the name of Jesus spoken during the symbolism of water baptism(burial with Christ) that remits sins.

Water alone is nada.

The titles are nada.

Sins are not remitted without obeying Acts 2:38.

Don't even think about taking that chance.
The blood of Jesus is what takes away sins.

Jesus was the one that was obedient.

Jesus Christ was the sublime example of obedience to our Heavenly Father. He said, “I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).
That's The Obedience that saves us our righteousness is like filthy rags.

The blood of Jesus is what takes away sins.

Jesus was the one that was obedient.

Jesus Christ was the sublime example of obedience to our Heavenly Father. He said, “I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).
That's The Obedience that saves us our righteousness is like filthy rags.
A person cannot simply believe the blood upon himself. He must believe, and then get baptized, in the name of Jesus to get the blood applied.

Become a Christian by accepting God's Gift of Love.
I became a Christian this way...

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

What shall others do?

I became a Christian this way...

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

What shall others do?
So you admit there are different ways. Different strokes for different folks. But that's not what Jesus taught. He said there was only one way to the father.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).
Jesus was the Lamb slain since the foundation of the world (Rev 13:8), and even before anyone could fully understand, he was the way, the truth, and the life.

It’s important to say that God’s gift is free – we don’t score points with God. No matter how good we are, we can never earn our salvation or replace what Jesus has done for us.

So you admit there are different ways. Different strokes for different folks. But that's not what Jesus taught. He said there was only one way to the father.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).
Jesus was the Lamb slain since the foundation of the world (Rev 13:8), and even before anyone could fully understand, he was the way, the truth, and the life.

It’s important to say that God’s gift is free – we don’t score points with God. No matter how good we are, we can never earn our salvation or replace what Jesus has done for us.

Acts 2:38 is the first and only way to be saved.

All other ways are the back door counterfeits.

Acts 2:38 is the first and only way to be saved.

All other ways are the back door counterfeits.
Yes we come to Believe (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) Back door counterfeit on your face

Cornelius and the Gentiles with him received the gift of the Holy Spirit before their water baptism.
...then immediately were baptized in the name of the Lord to get remission of sins.

The Holy Ghost infilling causes this effect to honest individuals.

Yes, He did. The Holy Spirit is God, and only God can remit sins.

After salvation.
God remits sins via baptism In the name of Jesus Christ. That’s Bible. That’s how it all started. Modernists have switcherood all of it.

Back
Top Bottom