How are God and Jesus the same, but different?

It's the end of Trinitarianism as we know it, I tell ya.
yes the demise lol

hey why don't we tell the pope he is wrong do you think we can get a phone call to him and he will answer.

the things people say as if we can influence someone we don't know who owns a website, a seminary, the Vatican , a church etc......

hey do you think the president will answer so we can tell him he believes in the wrong god ?

its pretty much how someone thinks the world operates lol.

Last edited:
The author of the article is a polytheist.

Yeah I read the article after posting. It's weird because it's mostly straight down the line trinitarian teaching..then she writes about seperate beings and I think... wha?

She still has Jesus as God, co-equal with the Father and Holy Spirit, so it may just be misused terms.

But this has been my issue with the standard line of Jesus not being the Father or the Holy Spirit.. is then it's language that could easily lend itself to Polytheism.

I know it doesnt really amount to Polytheism .. but seems easy to go to that point when you start dividing the trinity parts too strongly.

Yeah I read the article after posting. It's weird because it's mostly straight down the line trinitarian teaching..then she writes about seperate beings and I think... wha?

She still has Jesus as God, co-equal with the Father and Holy Spirit, so it may just be misused terms.

But this has been my issue with the standard line of Jesus not being the Father or the Holy Spirit.. is then it's language that could easily lend itself to Polytheism.

I know it doesnt really amount to Polytheism .. but seems easy to go to that point when you start dividing the trinity parts too strongly.

Do you have any concerns about it being posted by a trinitarian ministry as an aid for those who are searching for Bible study tools?

It’s misused terms and Matthias is making a mountain out of a mole hill

Misused terms is a mole hill?

The lady is feeding the unwary reader tritheism and calling it trinitarianism.

I’m concerned about things like that, and I’m not a trinitarian.

Every time the Jehovah's Witnesses mess up - and we know that often happens - the same can be said in relation to them being a unitarian organization.

It's more ramblings about nothing from Matthias. SOP.

Sure it’s does since she was right on everything else so it was just semantics and you making a mountain out of a molehill

No I have biblical standards not the teachings of uninspired men and secondary sources.

hope this helps !!!

Strawman again she thinks being and person are synonymous. So it’s semantics.

Nuff said

You know what she’s teaching about the Trinity is wrong. You don’t have any concern that she will teach tritheism as trinitarianism to others who are searching for Bible study tools.

You know what she’s teaching about the Trinity is wrong. You don’t have any concern that she will teach tritheism as trinitarianism to others who are searching for Bible study tools.
Invite her here and I’ll talk with her since it bothers you so much. :)

Problem solved

hope this helps !!!

Invite her here and I’ll talk with her since it bothers you so much. :)

Problem solved

hope this helps !!!

I won’t be inviting anyone here.

You know what she’s teaching about the Trinity is tritheism, not trinitarianism. That’s a mole hill to you.

Back
Top Bottom