Has anyone ever thought about

When God gave the Law to Moses for the children of Israel there were no Gentiles, for one.
First ERROR.
Second, because of the Law given to Israel that created a middle wall partition BETWEEN Jew and Gentile so on this point God's Law cannot be for everyone.
Love the Lord your God with all your Heart and soul and mind? is not for everyone? listen, Matthew 22:35 "Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying," Matthew 22:36 "Master, which is the great commandment in the law?" Matthew 22:37 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:38 "This is the first and great commandment." Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Matthew 22:40 "On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

the rest shows you your sin.
so in reality it's only 3 commands, two here and Deut. 30..... (smile).

101G.

First ERROR.

Love the Lord your God with all your Heart and soul and mind? is not for everyone? listen, Matthew 22:35 "Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying," Matthew 22:36 "Master, which is the great commandment in the law?" Matthew 22:37 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:38 "This is the first and great commandment." Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Matthew 22:40 "On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

the rest shows you your sin.
so in reality it's only 3 commands, two here and Deut. 30..... (smile).

101G.
No, Jesus summarized.
The Law (613) is still in effect for Israel. They live under it and soon God will give them permission to build a third Temple and resume sacrifices.
What a grand ol' day that will be!

and soon God will give them permission to build a third Temple and resume sacrifices.
ok, when God give permission? is not the NEW TESTAMENT the final Word of God? he spoke unto the fathers by the prophets, and now unto us by his son.... see Hebrews 1. .... (smile).

and as a Matter of Fact, did he, GOD, not already gave the command to the One who is building the Third temple now.?

101G.

ok, when God give permission? is not the NEW TESTAMENT the final Word of God? he spoke unto the fathers by the prophets, and now unto us by his son.... see Hebrews 1. .... (smile).

and as a Matter of Fact, did he, GOD, not already gave the command to the One who is building the Third temple now.?

101G.
The final word would be the word that accompanies His breath when He returns and destroys His enemies, Israel's enemies and my enemies.
But for the intent of your comment the final word in this life would be from the two Jewish witnesses that prophesy to Israel (and the world) the wonderful things of God. At that time through their prophesying the Gentile Church will come to see exactly how much heresy and doctrinal errors they've come up with in 1,957 years since the Gentiles began to be saved and began stealing Israel's inheritance thinking that with the defeat and destruction of their Temple that Gentile Christians are all that and a bag of rotten chips.

Yes, I believe God has put it in their hearts to do so.
It does say in Scripture the Lord will suddenly come to His Temple.

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me:
And the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple,
Even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in:
Behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming?
And who shall stand when he appeareth?
Mal 3:1–2.

This refers to the Second Coming.

Get a rope!

All well and good but has there been any reasonable thinking on what effect the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11 will have on the Gentile Church?

My mistake. There is no such "thing" as a Gentile Church.
there is no Jewish church in Christ Jesus either. as for the two Witnesses of Revelation 11, WHO are the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist, has total effect on THE church. a. Baptism, Repentance. and b. the hearing of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus the Christ. and today we see the effect of the two Witnesses

101G.

there is no Jewish church in Christ Jesus either. as for the two Witnesses of Revelation 11, WHO are the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist, has total effect on THE church. a. Baptism, Repentance. and b. the hearing of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus the Christ. and today we see the effect of the two Witnesses

101G.
The Holy Spirit of Truth was promised to Israel which is why Peter called Him the Holy Spirit of Promise in Acts 2. It was during this Jewish Feasts of Harvest the Holy Spirit of Promise came and indwelt the eleven Jewish disciples and the same day over three thousand Jewish men and women, thus Christ began to build His Church. And He added to His Church daily such as should be saved and that would identify more Jews being born again.

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Acts 21:20.

Even Saul after meeting Jesus on the road remained obedient to God's Torah Law:

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. Acts 21:24.

They ALL did.

Purifying oneself and shaving the head all refer to the Nazarene vow under the Law of Moses.

The Holy Spirit of Truth was promised to Israel which is why Peter called Him the Holy Spirit of Promise in Acts 2.
GINOLJC, to all.
ERROR, let's read Acts 2..... Acts 2:39 " For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." question, is the Lord calling jews only? we suggest you read more of ACTS. because this promise was made in the OT. Joel 2:28 " And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Joel 2:29 " And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

all Flesh? .... no just Jewish flesh.... how IGNORANT can one be. for in Christ there is neither Greek/Gentile or Jew, see Galatians 3:28
24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. Acts 21:24.

They ALL did.
Another ERROR, the church held a council meeting on just this thing, because the JEWS was INGORANT. Acts 15:5 " But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses." Acts 15:6 " And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter." Acts 15:7 " And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe." Acts 15:8 " And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;" Acts 15:9 " And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith." Acts 15:10 " Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?" Acts 15:11 " But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." Acts 15:12 " Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them." Acts 15:13 " And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:" Acts 15:14 " Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name." Acts 15:15 " And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written," Acts 15:16 " After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:" Acts 15:17 " That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things." Acts 15:18 " Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world." Acts 15:19 " Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:" Acts 15:20 " But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood." Acts 15:21 " For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day." Acts 15:22 " Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:" Acts 15:23 " And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:" Acts 15:24 " Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:" Acts 15:25 " It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul," Acts 15:26 " Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Acts 15:27 " We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth." Acts 15:28 " For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;" Acts 15:29 " That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well." Acts 15:30 " So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:" Acts 15:31 " Which when they had read, they rejoiced for the consolation." Acts 15:32 " And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them." Acts 15:33 " And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace from the brethren unto the apostles." Acts 15:34 " Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still." Acts 15:35 " Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also." Acts 15:36 " And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do." Acts 15:37 " And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark." Acts 15:38 " But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work." Acts 15:39 " And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;" Acts 15:40 " And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God." Acts 15:41 " And he went through Syria and Cilicia, confirming the churches."

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
ERROR, let's read Acts 2..... Acts 2:39 " For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." question, is the Lord calling jews only? we suggest you read more of ACTS. because this promise was made in the OT. Joel 2:28 " And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Joel 2:29 " And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

all Flesh? .... no just Jewish flesh.... how IGNORANT can one be. for in Christ there is neither Greek/Gentile or Jew, see Galatians 3:28

Another ERROR, the church held a council meeting on just this thing, because the JEWS was INGORANT. Acts 15:5 " But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses." Acts 15:6 " And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter." Acts 15:7 " And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe." Acts 15:8 " And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;" Acts 15:9 " And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith." Acts 15:10 " Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?" Acts 15:11 " But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." Acts 15:12 " Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them." Acts 15:13 " And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:" Acts 15:14 " Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name." Acts 15:15 " And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written," Acts 15:16 " After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:" Acts 15:17 " That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things." Acts 15:18 " Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world." Acts 15:19 " Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:" Acts 15:20 " But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood." Acts 15:21 " For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day." Acts 15:22 " Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:" Acts 15:23 " And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:" Acts 15:24 " Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:" Acts 15:25 " It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul," Acts 15:26 " Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Acts 15:27 " We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth." Acts 15:28 " For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;" Acts 15:29 " That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well." Acts 15:30 " So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:" Acts 15:31 " Which when they had read, they rejoiced for the consolation." Acts 15:32 " And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them." Acts 15:33 " And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace from the brethren unto the apostles." Acts 15:34 " Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still." Acts 15:35 " Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also." Acts 15:36 " And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do." Acts 15:37 " And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark." Acts 15:38 " But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work." Acts 15:39 " And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;" Acts 15:40 " And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God." Acts 15:41 " And he went through Syria and Cilicia, confirming the churches."

101G.
Peter is addressing the Jews in his chapter 2 "sermon."

The JEWS.

Peter is addressing the Jews in his chapter 2 "sermon."

The JEWS.
and here Jews concerning the Gentiles, Acts 15:7 on ward.

and get this please. was not the promise poured out on the gentiles as with the jews when Cornelius and his household was Baptized with the promise. Acts 10:25 " And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him." Acts 10:26 " But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man." Acts 10:27 " And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together." Acts 10:28 " And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."

then, Acts 10:34 " Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Acts 10:35 " But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Acts 10:36 " The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)" Acts 10:37 " That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;" Acts 10:38 " How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:39 " And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:" Acts 10:40 " Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;" Acts 10:41 " Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead." Acts 10:42 " And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead." Acts 10:43 " To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins." Acts 10:44 " While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word." Acts 10:45 " And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 10:46 " For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter," Acts 10:47 " Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?" Acts 10:48 " And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days."

so you can try again.

101G.

and here Jews concerning the Gentiles, Acts 15:7 on ward.

and get this please. was not the promise poured out on the gentiles as with the jews when Cornelius and his household was Baptized with the promise. Acts 10:25 " And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him." Acts 10:26 " But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man." Acts 10:27 " And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together." Acts 10:28 " And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."

then, Acts 10:34 " Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Acts 10:35 " But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Acts 10:36 " The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)" Acts 10:37 " That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;" Acts 10:38 " How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:39 " And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:" Acts 10:40 " Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;" Acts 10:41 " Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead." Acts 10:42 " And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead." Acts 10:43 " To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins." Acts 10:44 " While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word." Acts 10:45 " And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 10:46 " For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter," Acts 10:47 " Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?" Acts 10:48 " And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days."

so you can try again.

101G.
The Jews are the identified "every nation that feareth Him" are people being referred to since up to this moment this was written the Jews have been scattered throughout Gentile lands, first by Assyria, then by Babylonia, and in a matter of years again by the Romans. Let's remember that only a "remnant" returned to Israel (10%) while the majority of Jews remained in Gentile lands (90%.) The gospel message about Israel's Messiah's coming as prophesied needed to be sent to the Jews in these Gentile lands because while Jesus travelled throughout the holy land His presence and ministry was unknown by the majority of Jews in Gentile lands. This is why Jesus commanded His disciples to "GO!" and make disciples of Jews who remained obedient to the Law of Moses regardless of living in Gentile lands and so far from their ancestry home.

Jesus was the fulfillment of covenant and prophecies given to the children of Israel, Jesus was and is a Jewish Messiah, and Israel is God's Chosen people to receive redemption through "His" Name. The Word of God of which Israel possesses the very "oracles of God" are the recipients of the salvation that was originally under the sacrificial system under the Law and have now been given to the children of Israel in a brand new way: The sacrifice of the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the "world" of Jews.

The Jews are the identified "every nation that feareth Him"
ERROR, Job 1:1 " There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil."
or,
Acts 10:1 " There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band," Acts 10:2 " A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway."

so, try again.

101G.

ERROR, Job 1:1 " There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil."
or,
Acts 10:1 " There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band," Acts 10:2 " A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway."

so, try again.

101G.
Jewish scholars say Job was a descendant of Esau.
Thus, Job was not Gentile but of the seed of Abraham.

The two witnesses and their effect upon the Gentile Church?

I mean, the Gentile Church will be here and go through the Time of Jacob's Trouble along with Israel.

When that happens has anyone ever though about what effect these two Jewish prophets will have upon the Gentile Church?

Hmmmm?
the two witnesses are the 144k, all the sons and daughters representing the two houses and the male and female eden originals... they meet Christ on the clouds and with Him the sons rebuild paradise.

During tribulation they return to earth with Christ and witness to the many left behind.

esau will not be saved.
He is the seed of Abraham. He is blessed in his own right by God. Recall the meeting in Genesis between Jacob and Esau. What does Esau say to Jacob?
He says the God of our father Isaac and Abraham has blessed me and enlarged my boundaries. Esau was blessed with great prosperity by God. That doesn't sound like a man cursed.

the two witnesses are the 144k,
Who told you that? the two witness of Revelation 11 is John the Baptist, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. and both of their witness are in the earth realm today, witnessing. A. water Baptism. and the Preaching of the Gospel of the Lords Jesus.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom