Free-willer Straw Man Argument

Well, the Bible does say there will be apostasy before the return of our Lord.
which has nothing to do with the slander that was being made against me.

another evasion- there should be an apology and repent of the false accusation that was made against me. that is the biblical thing to do but we will see if that happens or if PRIDE gets in the way.

hope this helps !!!

which has nothing to do with the slander that was being made against me.

another evasion- there should be an apology and repent of the false accusation that was made against me. that is the biblical thing to do but we will see if that happens or if PRIDE gets in the way.

hope this helps !!!
When you publicly apologize for accessing MacArthur of lying. Until the, don't hold your breath.

Spot on brother !

One is in Him ( Christ ) when they believe then are sealed with the Holy Spirit ( regeneration ). In that biblical order not the false teaching of calvin/calvinists.

Now watch all the questions/diversions to avoid the plain meaning of the text.
Absolutely Calvinism wants to take the blessings that are in christ and give them to unconditionally preselected men

Whoopee. I answered your question below and sure enough your calvinist presuppositions did continue to flood your mind and blind you to the truth. Once again, you simply ran away from Bible verses that explain your questions, typical of Calvinists.
I stopped answering the questions since they are nothing but evasion/diversion so that the text can be avoided that contradicts the false teaching.

When you publicly apologize for accessing MacArthur of lying. Until the, don't hold your breath.
why would I apologize for exposing a false teacher ?

and quote me where I said he was a liar.

you cannot since this is another one of your FALSE ACCUSATIONS- SLANDER.

but you above comments prove you now know I'm right since the testimonies of several eyewitnesses came forth affirming what I said was the truth.

hope this helps !!!

why would I apologize for exposing a false teacher ?

and quote me where I said he was a liar.

you cannot since this is another one of your FALSE ACCUSATIONS- SLANDER.
You accused him of being deceitful.
Lying. Apologize for your slander and judging his motives.

Your "nope" to Eph 2:4-7 exposes just how anti-Biblical you are.
Let me help you out since you appear to be struggling.

NOWHERE does the Bible say you choose to be chosen or that you elect yourself.
What the Bible says is that God chooses those who willingly believe in Christ. It's a sham to unwillingly believe in Christ. God is not fooled.

So stop your blatant hostility to the Bible by kissing your calvinist presuppositions goodbye.

So God's choice is ongoing then right?

The choice was made from the foundation of the world. That is what Ephesians does say and Provisionism apparently does not believe.

What I understand is the dilemma you have for yourself. Let me state again and maybe you will actually address it.

Provisionist: "foreknowledge is not determinitive."

So how is it we are chosen from the foundation of the world when we did not exist and have not chosen either way.
Again you do not know what you are talking about

I already told you Corporate election does not hold individuals were preselected to be saved in Ephesians 1

Ephesian 1 itself does not say God chose men to be unconditionally saved

Your theology reads that into the passage which tells us God chose that those in christ would appear before him holy and blameless in love

nothing at all about unconditional election to salvation

The question remainsd

How does one get in christ

it is a condition one must be in if he is to receive every spiritual blessing in heavenly places having to do with salvation

Ephesians 1:3 (ESV) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

A condition Calvinism repeatedly violates

Your "nope" to Eph 2:4-7 exposes just how anti-Biblical you are.

What the Bible says is that God chooses those who willingly believe in Christ. It's a sham to unwillingly believe in Christ. God is not fooled.

So stop your blatant hostility to the Bible by kissing your calvinist presuppositions goodbye.
It does not say that at all. LOL Let alone the basis of election is your choice. God chooses those who choose Him.

You accused him of being deceitful.
Lying. Apologize for your slander and judging his motives.
Why would I since its biblical to call out false teachers ?

Mark 13:22- For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.

2 Peter 2:1
Contemporary English Version
Sometimes false prophets spoke to the people of Israel. False teachers will also sneak in and speak harmful lies to you. But these teachers don't really belong to the Master who paid a great price for them, and they will quickly destroy themselves.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be among you lying teachers, who shall bring in sects of perdition, and deny the Lord who bought them: bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

English Revised Version
But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

It does not say that at all. LOL Let alone the basis of election is your choice. God chooses those who choose Him.
It's a sham to unwillingly believe in Christ. God is not fooled.

The calvinist god can be fooled because he's a pagan god since calvinists say he is the source of all.

Again you do not know what you are talking about

I already told you Corporate election does not hold individuals were preselected to be saved in Ephesians 1

Ephesian 1 itself does not say God chose men to be unconditionally saved

Your theology reads that into the passage which tells us God chose that those in christ would appear before him holy and blameless in love

nothing at all about unconditional election to salvation

The question remainsd

How does one get in christ

it is a condition one must be in if he is to receive every spiritual blessing in heavenly places having to do with salvation

Ephesians 1:3 (ESV) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

A condition Calvinism repeatedly violates
Corporate election. Another Provisionist presupposition.

It does not say God chooses those who choose to join the fraternity of believers.

There is no condition given in Ephesians 1:3 LOL NAME IT

Corporate election. Another Provisionist presupposition.

It does not say God chooses those who choose to join the fraternity of believers.

There is no condition given in Ephesians 1:3 LOL NAME IT
individual election- another calvinist false teaching.

Why would I since its biblical to call out false teachers ?

Mark 13:22- For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.

2 Peter 2:1
Contemporary English Version
Sometimes false prophets spoke to the people of Israel. False teachers will also sneak in and speak harmful lies to you. But these teachers don't really belong to the Master who paid a great price for them, and they will quickly destroy themselves.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be among you lying teachers, who shall bring in sects of perdition, and deny the Lord who bought them: bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

English Revised Version
But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
Repent and apologize

It's okay to call out what you perceive ad false teaching. It's not okay to question his motives by accessing him of being deliberately deceitful.

Can I do that to you? I disagree with you so your being deceitful. Lying basically.

Back
Top Bottom