Free Gift Of "Salvation: Do you Have It?"

Since this discussion has thrown off all pretext of Christian discourse and devolved into baseless and empty name calling (abandoning scripture for hate filled rhetoric) …
I think you're jumping into hyperbole by attributing my statements as being hate. Two reasons. There's a colloquial expression the used in this world when it comes to shocking positions people take about a certain issue and that is you're got to be joking, or meaning there's no way you can be serious.

That is the position I hold to when it comes to Calvinism that surely people can't be serious in holding to it's belief that if they truly and sincerely work through it's claims. I even added in my statements not the people I'm calling jokers but rather their ways of reasoning. Anyway sorry if I offended you and wish you all the best!

I will take my leave....
As you wish. I trust and hope you'll someday leave Calvinism. I don't think it's something you'll want to give account of someday. I think the answer will be there's no excuse for you to have believed in it seeing the scriptures were clear about the character of God.

Last edited:
Oh no I grasped it alright, I just wanted to make sure that was your statement. Whether I believe In your Statement is a entirely different matter. Which I don't. You grasp that right?

The term repent at its root means “to change one’s mind.” To repent of sin means to change your mind about sin. At one time we thought sin was good and acceptable and even fun. When we repent, we see sin as evil and harmful. Any change of mind can be described as repentance.

God doesn't change his mind, his ways and thoughts are perfect.

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it?Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? Numbers 23:19

He doesn't change our mind either but we can. That's what repentance is all about. If God doesn't change his mind why would he change ours?
No you dont grasp it, and I took the time to explain, so im not going to pursue anymore explaining with you.

And understanding what has been explained isnt your strong suit, so take care.
I don't believe you would know since you haven't explained anything yet. You still have some explaining to do. But I understand that you're unable to do so Because there's no explaining your false assumptions. Other than the fact that you have been deceived.

I don't believe you would know since you haven't explained anything yet. You still have some explaining to do. But I understand that you're unable to do so Because there's no explaining your false assumptions. Other than the fact that you have been deceived.
It's amazing how deep the deception goes once the false doctrine of Tulip gets embedded into your mind. Once Satan gets a stronghold it grows and grows and grows.

Thats the point, I have explained and you dont understand, may as well let it go

Well if you dont agree with me say it, dont say explain it over and over. Its easy to say, I read your explanation but I disagree.
Now that's hilarious, Says the poster that Post the exact same words over and over five times one after the other. I can't say that I disagree with your explanation because you don't have one.

The best I could do would be to say “Whats you talking about Willis?”

The free gift of salvation tends to show human free will in decision-making in general, but mostly in responding to the gospel call specifically. Meaning that when we are given such a precious gift but salvation we need to accept it.

Scripture teaches us that salvation is an undeserved gift that is received when we place our faith in Jesus Christ and confess Him as our Lord. The moment we genuinely trust Jesus to save us, we are justified.

When presenting salvation, the New Testament writers carefully chose words that emphasize grace and freedom. As a result, the Bible could not be more clear—salvation is absolutely free, the true gift of God in Christ, and our only responsibility is to receive the gift by faith.

Now that's hilarious, Says the poster that Post the exact same words over and over five times one after the other. I can't say that I disagree with your explanation because you don't have one.

The best I could do would be to say “Whats you talking about Willis?”
I had one, you dont see it , thats your issue.

Well if you dont agree with me say it, dont say explain it over and over. Its easy to say, I read your explanation but I disagree.
Haven't I done that? OK I don't agree with you but that doesn't mean I won't or can't ask what about this or that and to see if you can address questions you need to consider.

Back
Top Bottom