Excellent word by word analysis of John 1:1

There is no errors or lies in John 1:1-3. If you read John 1:1-3 very carefully, you will see that John 1:1-3 clearly shows that the Word was with God (2 distinct Persons), was God (He shares God nature with God the Father), and made all things (to answer your question).
you really believe that's two separate persons. "The Word ..... WITH .... God?". then you turn around and said, "(He shares God nature with God the Father), and made all things". see that's an ERROR. for only "ONE" PERSON MADE ALL THINGS, and that was the "LORD" who is one PERSON. listen again, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" How many persons is "I" only ONE PERSON, see your delusion. I indicate only one PERSON in a SHARE of EQUALLY or NOT. now, do you not believe Isaiah 44:24 that only one person "MADE ALL THINGS" yes or no. if you say NO, then you're in a delusion, and its God who has sent you that delusion. and it's for a reason.

101G.

to all,
the bible is clear as day, Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

I is one person, who is Jesus. now is not the "FIRST" the "LORD?". yes, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." so clearly the "LORD, all caps is the First, and he is also God the same God in John 1:1, supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" so, God who is LORD is the First.... this is ONE Single Person... bible, now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

the LORD, who is GOD is the First and the Last..... correct.... correct. now this, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." the "Lord" Jesus is the ONLY PERSON who was dead and is ALIVE, and he said that he is the First and the Last. if this is not God then one has two first and Last, which means one has two CREATORS who MADE ALL THINGS, which is anti bible, and anti Christ.

the key to understanding the TRUTH about the First and the Last is Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

if any want to argue, do it by yourself, 101G will not argue with anyone, argue with God, who is the First and the Last.

101G.

you really believe that's two separate persons. "The Word ..... WITH .... God?". then you turn around and said, "(He shares God nature with God the Father), and made all things". see that's an ERROR. for only "ONE" PERSON MADE ALL THINGS, and that was the "LORD" who is one PERSON. listen again, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" How many persons is "I" only ONE PERSON, see your delusion. I indicate only one PERSON in a SHARE of EQUALLY or NOT. now, do you not believe Isaiah 44:24 that only one person "MADE ALL THINGS" yes or no. if you say NO, then you're in a delusion, and its God who has sent you that delusion. and it's for a reason.

101G.
John 1:3 says that the Word (Jesus) made all things. The "I" is the Word (Jesus, God the Son) who made all things. John 1:3 does not have any errors. Your interpretation contains the errors.

to all,
the bible is clear as day, Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

I is one person, who is Jesus. now is not the "FIRST" the "LORD?". yes, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." so clearly the "LORD, all caps is the First, and he is also God the same God in John 1:1, supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" so, God who is LORD is the First.... this is ONE Single Person... bible, now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

the LORD, who is GOD is the First and the Last..... correct.... correct. now this, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." the "Lord" Jesus is the ONLY PERSON who was dead and is ALIVE, and he said that he is the First and the Last. if this is not God then one has two first and Last, which means one has two CREATORS who MADE ALL THINGS, which is anti bible, and anti Christ.

the key to understanding the TRUTH about the First and the Last is Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

if any want to argue, do it by yourself, 101G will not argue with anyone, argue with God, who is the First and the Last.

101G.
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty !

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Rev 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that lives, was dead but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 2:8
"To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.

Rev 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Rev 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

The immediate text clearly tells us that it was Jesus who was pierced and who is Coming in the clouds. This person coming in the clouds is God(Jesus-the Son of Man),

Dan 7:13-14
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
14 "And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed.

Matt 24:30-31
30 "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

Matt 26:64
Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."

1 Thess 4:17-18
Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Rev 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the GNT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

Isa 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of IsraelAnd his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.

Isa 48:12 "Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

hope this helps !!! :)

the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.
ERROR. listen, in the Amalgamation of the Spirit with his GLORIFIED FLESH, he is "FATHER. case in point. the ancient of days.

VISION #1. Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire." Daniel 7:10 "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened." Daniel 7:11 "I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame." Daniel 7:12 "As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time." Daniel 7:13 "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him."

Notice the Son of man came to the Ancient of days who was seated....correct.

VISION #2.
The Description of the Lord Jesus the Christ
Daniel 10:4 "And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel; Daniel 10:5 "Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: Daniel 10:6 "His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. Daniel 10:7 "And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves. Daniel 10:8 "Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.

the Ancient of days, JESUS the Lord IN DIVERSITY, the "ECHAD"
Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle." Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

MY GOD, this is the same description. it's the SAME ONE PERSON, only in the ECHAD of the same ONE PERSON.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all
ok, if what say is true. question, "the second person of the trinity, (the Son), was made empty according to Phil 2:7
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

but, he had the same NATURE, G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee'), according to Phil. 2:6.

now here's 101G's point. if the Son have the same Nature as God, the Father, and the Holy Spirit, (ONE NATURE, 3 PERSON). question, "how much of the one "Spirit", nature was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') while person #2, the Son was in Flesh?"
was it 1/3 of the Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), or 1/2, or all of the Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')? your answer Please. REMEMBER, he, (the Son, according to Phil. 2:6 is EQUAL "WITH" GOD in NATURE/G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee'), according to Phil. 2:6.

will be looking for your answer.

thanks in advance.

101G.
1 Timothy 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

If we could understand the infinite mind of God we would be equal with him. This is the reason we must have faith in what he says. I know what all these words mean and my starting point is to believe every one of them.

1 Timothy 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

If we could understand the infinite mind of God we would be equal with him. This is the reason we must have faith in what he says. I know what all these words mean and my starting point is to believe every one of them.
First thanks for the reply. second, what God has written unto us is for us to KNOW and UNDERSTAND his mind as to what he has told us. if not, he would not have put it into writing for us to read.
and this is one of the things he wanted us to KNOW and UNDERSTAND, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

Who identifies only "ONE" person, and "ONLY" means, and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. if the Lord God JESUS did not mean this, he would not have had it written.

101G.

First thanks for the reply. second, what God has written unto us is for us to KNOW and UNDERSTAND his mind as to what he has told us. if not, he would not have put it into writing for us to read.
and this is one of the things he wanted us to KNOW and UNDERSTAND, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

Who identifies only "ONE" person, and "ONLY" means, and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. if the Lord God JESUS did not mean this, he would not have had it written.

101G.
My point was to highlight the operative word in the text, "mystery." A mystery must be revealed. It cannot be learned through study and human reasoning alone. This thread proves that.

My point was to highlight the operative word in the text, "mystery." A mystery must be revealed. It cannot be learned through study and human reasoning alone. This thread proves that.
Correct, the Word of God must be REVEALED unto us by God himself, the Holy Spirit.

101G.

Do the oneness people on forums like this one admit they are bi-partite beings and that their two parts can and will be separated at some point in their personal history? Bi-partite was the image of Adam AFTER the fall and all his offspring are in his image. This is not the image of God. Adam was created in the image of God, which is tri-partite and he could function in the presence of God, which he did. But not after the fall. After the fall all Adam's offspring were born as Adam was and must be born again, which put in the simplest of terms means to receive the Spirit of God into the body, by faith in what God says, as a permanent resident. Jesus Christ, the last Adam and the second man, has dealt with the sin problem in his own body on the tree and has poured out his Spirit so all may receive him by repentance and faith. This is what the scriptures means by being renewed and becoming a son of God. It is by the new birth.

There are no oneness people but if there were, every one of them will be going to hell when they die. Every one who is not a trinity will be going to hell.

It is not too late for anyone to fix that by trusting in what God the Father says about his Son Jesus Christ. Redeemed Bible believers are here to help.

Ge 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ro 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

If one has the Spirit of Christ he is a trinity, soul, body, and Spirit.

Do the oneness people on forums like this one admit they are bi-partite beings and that their two parts can and will be separated at some point in their personal history? Bi-partite was the image of Adam AFTER the fall and all his offspring are in his image. This is not the image of God.
Grerting in the Name of the Lord Jesus, I can only speak for "Diversified Oneness", and not for any other Oneness. first thanks for the questions. second, in diversified oneness, there is no such thing as bi-partite. but there is the "EQUAL SHARE" of God, or the G243 ἄλλος allos or the H259 אֶחָד 'echad of God in a. Natural human flesh, and b. now in resurrected and glorified flesh.

and as for the IMAGE of Adam/man. there are two lines from Adam, a fallen state, (which was produce outside of the Garden of Eden), and the line that did not fall, (that was from the inside of the Garden, the offspring, who did knot take wives from the fallen line), that Melchisedec is of. not all men fell before the flood, per the Godly line. per Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
Adam was created in the image of God, which is tri-partite and he could function in the presence of God, which he did. But not after the fall.
second ERROR. Adam was CREATED in the IMAGE of God not as any or some kind of tri-partite, no, but a one-partite as in MANKIND of a ECHAD in an EQUALITY "SHARING" of ONE. for the Man was formed First, then the woman, but the Woman is ... "of" .... the man, meaning they are One in an Echad of sharing.

After the fall all Adam's offspring were born as Adam was and must be born again, which put in the simplest of terms means to receive the Spirit of God into the body, by faith in what God says, as a permanent resident. Jesus Christ, the last Adam and the second man, has dealt with the sin problem in his own body on the tree and has poured out his Spirit so all may receive him by repentance and faith. This is what the scriptures means by being renewed and becoming a son of God. It is by the new birth.
all fallen state line of Mankind must be ....... "RESTORED"/Born Again.
There are no oneness people but if there were, every one of them will be going to hell when they die. Every one who is not a trinity will be going to hell.
please post book, chapter, and verse to that effect.
It is not too late for anyone to fix that by trusting in what God the Father says about his Son Jesus Christ. Redeemed Bible believers are here to help.
ok, if you're here to help, good. first evidence of God as ONE. is the Person in John 1:3 who MADE ALL THINGS, is he the same one Person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THING? ...... and please Note, he who made all things was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".

I'll be looking for your answer, thanks in advance.

101G.

I'll be looking for your answer, thanks in advance.
Objections: #1: The Incarnation and Trinity Issue

While I have heard several objections from Jewish people it is important to remember that there are many Jewish people who are not overly religious. Hence, they are not Orthodox in practice and belief. But for the ones who are Orthodox, they have spent some time learning from counter-missionary organizations like Jews for Judaism and Outreach Judaism. Hence, they are familiar with Christian/Messianic arguments and tend to be ready to give their own apologetic as to why we are wrong about our claims about Jesus being the Jewish Messiah.

One thing that is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to belief in Jesus as the Messiah is the incarnation issue.The study of the Godhead is an enormous task.

A study of the Trinune nature of God or the divinity of Jesus/ making a case for a divine Messiah go hand in hand with each other. My advice is to take the time and do a long study of the topic. If you want to do this superficially, you will pay the price. One of the best resources on this topic is my friend John Metzger’s Discovering the Mystery of the Unity of God (over 900 pages).

For Orthodox Jewish and some conservative Jewish people as well, the idea of God becoming a man is just an impossibility and it goes against their strict monotheism. Hence, God is noncorporeal and that settles it! Many Jewish people assume the entire belief in Jesus’ deity is a Christian invention that developed much later in church history. Hence, for Jewish people, Christian theological concepts like the incarnation, the virgin birth, the Trinity, etc. are totally foreign to both Judaism and the Jewish Scriptures (The Old Testament).

I always cite evidence that the early Christian community resisted idolatry and was not corrupted by Hellenism. And we can give extensive answers to the charge that we are not committing Idolatry and Violating the 2nd commandment. But we have to remember that we are trying to provide a response to paradigms that have been long established in Jewish thought. The paradigm that the Messiah is not God and that the Trinity is something that is a pagan idea is firmly entrenched in Jewish people’s mindsets.

In the end, you may need to just stick with the Tanakh (the Old Testament) and show there is a case for the plurality in the Godhead. But in order to do this you will need some linguistic/hermeneutical skills or rely on those who have done the hard work to provide resources to the Church (see the Metzger book or other resources).

And remember, both the incarnation and the Trinity are revealed truths. What was implicit in the Old Testament becomes more explicit in the New Testament. But you may say “But the Jewish Scriptures was what Paul and Apostles appealed to when they witnessed to Jews.” True! However, what text were they using? The Greek Septuagint ( “LXX”, or “Greek Old Testament”) is an ancient translation of the Hebrew Bible, or The Masoretic Text which is the authoritative Hebrew text of the Jewish Bible? Most Jewish people don’t have a high regard for the Septuagint. So now you need to explain why the Septuagint is valid translatio.
J.

One thing that is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to belief in Jesus as the Messiah is the incarnation issue.The study of the Godhead is an enormous task.
101G agree to a POINT, but God tells us plainly in his WORD, who he is, and what he is.
And remember, both the incarnation and the Trinity are revealed truths.
(smile), the incarnation YES, but the trinity? ........ NO.

stay blessed,

101G.

Grerting in the Name of the Lord Jesus, I can only speak for "Diversified Oneness", and not for any other Oneness. first thanks for the questions. second, in diversified oneness, there is no such thing as bi-partite. but there is the "EQUAL SHARE" of God, or the G243 ἄλλος allos or the H259 אֶחָד 'echad of God in a. Natural human flesh, and b. now in resurrected and glorified flesh.
This is the first time I have ever heard of the doctrine of diversified oneness or the doctrine of equal share. Therefore I cannot comment on them.
and as for the IMAGE of Adam/man. there are two lines from Adam, a fallen state, (which was produce outside of the Garden of Eden), and the line that did not fall, (that was from the inside of the Garden, the offspring, who did knot take wives from the fallen line), that Melchisedec is of. not all men fell before the flood, per the Godly line. per Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
One has to believe that God would not develop a godly line only to destroy it along with the ungodly line and at the same time and in the same way and for the same reason. What advantage did the godly line have over the ungodly line? Only eight people were saved, as in delivered, by water. Every other creature that breathed air was destroyed no matter what line they were in. The souls of all of them went to hell (which is in the center of the earth), see 1 peter 3
But why were they destroyed according to the textual testimony? Here it is:
Ge 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (nothing about breaking laws)
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

It was not because they had broken God's law because he had not given them a single law. This is the point of Romans 5 when it says this;
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all (from Adam to Moses) have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

So Adam was given one law and he became the transgressor, the only transgressor before the flood because no one else could break that law because God had sealed off the entrance to the garden where the tree was before anyone was born of Adam.

The pre-flood world lasted just 1656 years before every person except one was totally corrupt in his thinking. The whole experiment would have failed had it not been for that one man. This same scenario will play out again in human history and one man will arise to save through the judgement the few who are left. This incident is a figure for the future incident when the element of God's judgement will be fire that destroys rather than water.

Here is that one man to whom the figure that is Noah points.
Mt 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees (trees are persons in Biblical symbolism): therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: (obviously the baptisms are two different baptisms, one former and one latter)
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

So men were as gods before the law knowing good and evil and were condemned by their own knowledge of good and evil and they had no inward power to resist the evil because the flesh is weak. Romans 1 gives us the lot of this world.

Ro 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

(This is where you fail. You do not acknowledge the Godhead but you are twice as guilty because you have what they had to testify of the trinity as well as the testimony of God himself in his complete Bible).

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Here is the principle of judgement among different men with different degrees of understanding;

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. (this of course requires the consciousness of right and wrong)
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another)
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

second ERROR. Adam was CREATED in the IMAGE of God not as any or some kind of tri-partite, no, but a one-partite as in MANKIND of a ECHAD in an EQUALITY "SHARING" of ONE. for the Man was formed First, then the woman, but the Woman is ... "of" .... the man, meaning they are One in an Echad of sharing.
Well, that settles it (tee-hee). it is as clear as any mud I have ever seen.

all fallen state line of Mankind must be ....... "RESTORED"/Born Again.

please post book, chapter, and verse to that effect.
If yopu request just one I will give you just one;

Mt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
ok, if you're here to help, good. first evidence of God as ONE. is the Person in John 1:3 who MADE ALL THINGS, is he the same one Person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THING? ...... and please Note, he who made all things was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".

I'll be looking for your answer, thanks in advance
God pointed to his creation to declare his person before he sent his Son. Then his Son testifies to his triune person. He has done this in many places and in many ways. However I will give you one.

Jesus Christ is a man, said in scripture that he was and is God manifest in the flesh. In Isaiah 53 the scriptures asks "who hath believed our report and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed, for he shall grow up as a tender plant, and as root out of a dry ground: he hath no form or comeliness; and when we shall see him there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:

Jesus Christ was and is a Jew as related to men. He always will be. He was a common man and he appeared as other Jewish men. This means he was probably about 6' tall and weighed maybe around 175 lbs. He is presently sitting of the throne of his Father God at his right hand in this person in heaven, hearing the prayers of those who are his on the earth and conducting his office as high priest being the go between of the saved and the Father.

But the scriptures says this present tense statement:

1Jo 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The physical person of Jesus Christ, the one sitting right now on the Father's throne in heaven, is not dwelling in the bodies of the believers on the earth, yet we are told if we have not the son we do not have eternal life.

What is eternal life? Answer:

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

So, in one paragraph we are told that Christ is in the body of the believer and that the believer is in Christ and the two are one.

Now note what is said here about the Spirit of God and Christ and make the correct application:

Ro 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Which is it? The Spirit of God or the Spirit of Christ? The answer is yes. The Spirit is God The Spirit is Christ. The Spirit is the Spirit.

Three in one and one in three, the trinity. This is how the scriptures reveals God.

Now I have been somewhat random in dealing with this post and making these comments. But it is because I am being evangelistic. I am sure there are certain things one must believe about Jesus Christ in order to be saved by God and given eternal life, which is his Spirit to indwell the body. The blood of Jesus Christ that he shed in his death for us all can and will wash away our sins when we put our faith in him and believe that God raised this body from the dead and the trinitarian image of the man Jesus Christ, soul. body. and Spirit will be created in us when we receive his Spirit that he poured out at the cross so we might be reconcile to God.

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give
the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Sadly, The darkness is often too great in the mind of some for the light to enter in and that one is lost to God forever and goes to hell.

Jesus Christ is God who became the God-man to save our souls from death and hell. Believe it please and be saved.

This is the first time I have ever heard of the doctrine of diversified oneness or the doctrine of equal share. Therefore I cannot comment on them.
no problem, diversified oneness is the same as the "ECHD" of God in the OT which was to come. only God shared himself EQUALLY in flesh as a man..... which is his OWN IMAGE, which he, GOD JESUS, came in. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
being is present tense, and the FORM of, of, of, God is Spirit, per. John 4:24a. and Equality here is the EQUAL SHARE of himself, (spirit) in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state as a man.

and this term "Form" which is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') clearly in it's Root identifies this type of ECHAD in Flesh, G243 allos. for the root word of G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. which means 1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted). and Portion and Allotted are synonyms with "SHARE". this can be found here, https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/portion.html under the first heading "A part of a whole"

this was just a short introduction to Diversified Oneness.
One has to believe that God would not develop a godly line only to destroy it along with the ungodly line and at the same time and in the same way and for the same reason.
who said he did?. question, think before you answer. "Did God destroy men or "Sons?" ...... (smile).
Jesus Christ is a man, said in scripture that he was and is God manifest in the flesh. In Isaiah 53 the scriptures asks "who hath believed our report and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed, for he shall grow up as a tender plant, and as root out of a dry ground: he hath no form or comeliness; and when we shall see him there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:
go to this answer, to get the KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING as to what we are to Believe in Isaiah 53 concering his "OWN ARM". Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

WHO'S ARM? God's "OWN" ARM, meaning the ARM of God is God himself in Flesh...... (smile). and as Diversified Oneness states, EQUALLY SHARED in the ECHAD of GOD in, in, in, Flesh, as siad above, per Philippians 2:6-8.
But why were they destroyed according to the textual testimony? Here it is:
Ge 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (nothing about breaking laws)
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

It was not because they had broken God's law because he had not given them a single law. This is the point of Romans 5 when it says this;
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all (from Adam to Moses) have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

So Adam was given one law and he became the transgressor, the only transgressor before the flood because no one else could break that law because God had sealed off the entrance to the garden where the tree was before anyone was born of Adam.

The pre-flood world lasted just 1656 years before every person except one was totally corrupt in his thinking. The whole experiment would have failed had it not been for that one man. This same scenario will play out again in human history and one man will arise to save through the judgement the few who are left. This incident is a figure for the future incident when the element of God's judgement will be fire that destroys rather than water.

Here is that one man to whom the figure that is Noah points.
Mt 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees (trees are persons in Biblical symbolism): therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: (obviously the baptisms are two different baptisms, one former and one latter)
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
was Melchisedec disobedient? was he not pre-flood? and as for Noah, which was not the Figure of the Christ to come. here is the Figure to Come, ADAM, (God's Own Image), which Noah was in Line of, (the fallen line).
The physical person of Jesus Christ, the one sitting right now on the Father's throne in heaven, is not dwelling in the bodies of the believers on the earth, yet we are told if we have not the son we do not have eternal life.
Another ERROR, the Father's Throne? is not JESUS in Ordinal designation the FIRST the Father?
What is eternal life? Answer:

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

So, in one paragraph we are told that Christ is in the body of the believer and that the believer is in Christ and the two are one.
1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding.... WELL LET'S SEE THIS UNDERSTANDING. 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

well now, if the Lord Jesus is the "ONLY" ONE who has ETERNAL LIFE, then he, Jesus is that ONE TRUE GOD. for the term "ONLY" means, and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively:
NO ONE or NOTHING BESIDE ..... HIM, and SOLEY or EXCLUSIVELY? do you really know what 1 Timothy 6:16 has just said? .... THINK....
2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
TRUE.
Sadly, The darkness is often too great in the mind of some for the light to enter in and that one is lost to God forever and goes to hell
well hell is our least worries...... that lake of fire is a one-way ticket, hell one can come out of, (which we have scripture of). but that Lake of Fire...... (smile), no return.
Jesus Christ is God who became the God-man to save our souls from death and hell. Believe it please and be saved.
No God-man, but took on his OWN IMAGE, which is God's all alone. he was not a PARTAKER in flesh and blood, but TOOK PART in it only.... big difference.

101G.

say what? "His Spirit and His Son are His Hands" please explain that.

101G.
I do like Irenaeus' thought of this not saying all the theologizing on the initial thought
is okay... and there are lots of references on it online, plus the passages he uses.
The reference below is one person's take on it.

All of this is pre-Augustine, pre-vatican explanation and to me much better.

My understanding may not be exactly Irenaeus'...
I understand it as that His Son and His are His Hands, two gorgeous beings as His male and female attributes,
with His Spirit proceeding from Him, and His son Begotten of Him
and both of His Nature doing His Will IN Him.
This is better than the Vatican-Augustine version most
protestants follow...

There was a war - the filoque - that effectively and wrongly ruled out the thought of His Hands...
because of the Spirit proceeding from God.

Vatican needed God's Spirit and Son to be the same being as God, due to their platonic leaning and to prevent
any possibility of Spirit and Son as created by God. Really simply all so mangled and sad theological assumptions here.

And it was entirely platonic the way this all worked out... with Plato winning. This is why the only allowed word is persons,
not Beings, which is a downgrade imo and incorrect. The reason is that the term Being in Plato does not allow more than one...
with all other causes being, in Aristotelian fashion, predicates. So, Augustine and the vatican's conclusion
was that Christ and His Spirit could not be predicates since they viewed
all theology through the mistake lens of platonic theology and causality.

You can guess that I do not agree with the pope's versions of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom