Arminian perspective on Gods Sovereignty and mans free will

Scripture does not define the word world. Your question begging
You failed to address either verse

As typical you ignore scripture

Sorry my understanding of world is shown by scripture

John 12:47 (UASV) — 47 If anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

All you can do is ignore it

Your problem is with ascripture

John 3:17 (UASV) — 17 For God did not send his Son into the world in order that he should judge the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Stop your running and deal with the verse

Show world does not include any who do not believe

John 12:47 (UASV) — 47 If anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Seems all you offer is bald denial
Did He accomplish His purpose in coming? To save the whole world? Or did He fail?

Now here comes the Karen in Tom. Time to play the victim. I did not call you any names.

Grow up
Address the verses and stop dodging

John 3:17 (UASV) — 17 For God did not send his Son into the world in order that he should judge the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

and learn to tell the truth

You failed to address either verse

Scripture does not define the word world as you claim.

Address the verses and stop dodging

and learn to tell the truth
So your calling me a liar Mr anti-name caller? LOL

Did Christ save the whole world yes or no?

Scripture does not define the word world as you claim.
Do more than offer bald denials

my understanding of world is shown by scripture. World includes any that do not believe

Your problem is with scripture

Only them who have believed have eternal life. God has given those who believe to Jesus. 1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God.... Mar 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Only them that have eternal life believe

So your calling me a liar Mr anti-name caller? LOL

Did Christ save the whole world yes or no?
I am called you a dodger

Address the verse

World includes any that do not believe

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

my understanding of world is shown by scripture. World includes any that do not believe

Scripture does not define tge word world as you mistakenly claimed.

So now we're to save the world to might save the world? LOL

WHAT A MESS

Scripture does not define tge word world as you mistakenly claimed.

So now we're to save the world to might save the world? LOL

WHAT A MESS

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

It's will save the world to might save the world. 😂

Your a disaster dude. Nice talking to ya. I guess

No, and you are blaming Him for not doing so. That is a really strange way of thinking about a gracious God.
I did not blame anyone. LOL

What's strange is He will save the world but He might save the world.

I will let you two brain surgeons figure that one out. Good day sir.

It's will save the world to might save the world. 😂

Your a disaster dude. Nice talking to ya. I guess
Are you going to run away without addressing the verses

BTW if you understood the Greek you would not make the statement you did

Save is subjunctive not indicative thus the mood of possibility

Only them who have believed have eternal life. God has given those who believe to Jesus. 1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God.... Mar 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Yes belief precedes life, Amen

Back
Top Bottom