Arminian perspective on Gods Sovereignty and mans free will

Nope life is proof of having believed

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Note 1John 5:1 does not state one believes Jesus is the Christ because he was born again

BTW you ignored context

John 6:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Only those who have been given eternal life believe. Jn 6 47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Believing is an evidence of eternal life

1 Jn 5:1

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Believing is an evidence of eternal life

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Note 1John 5:1 does not state one believes Jesus is the Christ because he was born again

BTW you ignored context

John 6:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Sorry you are in denial

Again

There is if you read and believe

John 3:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Christ was given to the world that the world might be saved

Hello. That is provision as even a grade schooler could understand.
A grade schooler can read which apparently you cannot. I see, no one else does either, about anything being "provisional" in said text. Keep looking

A grade schooler can read which apparently you cannot. I see, no one else does either, about anything being "provisional" in said text. Keep looking
Again you ignore understanding

there is if you read and believe

John 3:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth?
Not a valid reply.

Here comes the ad homs from the ignorant Provisionist. Your simply reading your silly view into the text.

Last edited:

Question begging your understanding of the meaning of "world".

God is omniscient. There is no "might" with a omniscient being.

BTW you ignored context

Only them who have eternal life in them believe. Jesus already gave them eternal life so that they believe Jn 17:2-3
Only them who have believed have eternal life. God has given those who believe to Jesus. 1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God.... Mar 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Last edited:
Question begging your understanding of the meaning of "world".

God is omniscient. There is no "might" with a omniscient being.
Sorry my understanding of world is shown by scripture

John 12:47 (UASV) — 47 If anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

All you can do is ignore it

Your problem is with ascripture

John 3:17 (UASV) — 17 For God did not send his Son into the world in order that he should judge the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

BTW you ignored context

John 12:47 (UASV) — 47 If anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

John 3:17 (UASV) — 17 For God did not send his Son into the world in order that he should judge the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
No it's not. You assume your view and impose it on the word. Scripture does not define the word.

Tom is question begging the meaning of the word "world". His Pelagianism is blinding him.

Tom is question begging the meaning of the word "world". His Pelagianism is blinding him.
As typical you ignore scripture

and just name call

No it's not. You assume your view and impose it on the word. Scripture does not define the word.
Address the verse and show world does not include any who do not believe

Seems all you offer is bald denial

and just name call
Scripture does not define the word world. Your question begging

Address the verse and show world does not include any who do not believe

Did He accomplish His purpose for coming? Is the whole world saved?

Did He accomplish His purpose for coming? Is the whole world saved?
Stop your running and deal with the verse

Show world does not include any who do not believe

and just name call
Now here comes the Karen in Tom. Time to play the victim. I did not call you any names.

Grow up

Back
Top Bottom