Wrong again proving your errors are really becoming easy squezy lol

dia: through, on account of, because of
Original Word: διά
Part of Speech: Preposition
Transliteration: dia
Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
Definition: through, on account of, because of

hope this helps !!!

But I highly doubt it as your man made calving doctrine will supered the biblical meaning of DIA- BECAUSE of as the lexical definition confirms.

Grace is grace! Everything that is good is given by grace. You have what you call “common grace”, which can’t be found in scripture either, but you still hold to it. There are logical categories of grace, for not all graciousness is salvatory grace.

If God preordains who will be saved according to his desire through election, he is! God ordained everything, including where we wish to be.

If they hear, they can be saved! Thus, the great commission.

Doug

So it's not universal then. Millions have never or will never hear the gospel.

You did not answer my question. Do you have a example of someone who wants to be saved but God refuses? Refuse you were not chosen
Wrong again proving your errors are really becoming easy squezy lol

hope this helps !!!

But I highly doubt it as your man made calving doctrine will supered the biblical meaning of DIA- BECAUSE of as the lexical definition confirms.

Through does not mean because of in any language. You are right about one thing. WAY TO EASY

So it's not universal then. Millions have never or will never hear the gospel.

You did not answer my question. Do you have a example of someone who wants to be saved but God refuses? Refuse you were not chosen

Through does not mean because of in any language. You are right about one thing. WAY TO EASY
It does in the original N.T. Greek

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Nope, through does not mean because of in any language. Nice try
So Strongs lexicon, Thayer's and BDAG are lying is that your position ? yes or no

Is Websters dictionary lying too ?

—used as a function word to indicate means, agency, or intermediacy: such as
a
: by means of : by the agency of
b
: because of
failed through ignorance

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

A classic case of the blind leading the blind off the cliff- minion theology lol

in the depths of the River- De Nile

drowning in theological murk/mud.

De Nile at all costs denying the facts and the meaning of words making up their own language/dictionary/lexicons lol

So Strongs lexicon, Thayer's and BDAG are lying is that your position ? yes or no

Is Websters dictionary lying too ?

—used as a function word to indicate means, agency, or intermediacy: such as
a
: by means of : by the agency of
b
: because of
failed through ignorance

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Dia is a Hebrew word.

Through faith is the means by which we are saved, not because of faith.

A classic case of the blind leading the blind off the cliff- minion theology lol

in the depths of the River- De Nile

drowning in theological murk/mud.

De Nile at all costs denying the facts and the meaning of words making up their own language/dictionary/lexicons lol
Projection.

Only someone desperate would claim through means because of.

Example. I went through the door to the otherside. Is it because of the door I went to the otherwise or is the door the means I got to the otherside? Pretty simple really

Dia is a Hebrew word.

Through faith is the means by which we are saved, not because of faith.
wrong did is a Greek word meaning because of like the Greek lexicons I provided defined and the English Websters dictionary confirmed.

you have been corrected once again but refuse correction.

next fallacy

Projection.

Only someone desperate would claim through means because of.

Example. I went through the door to the otherside. Is it because of the door I went to the otherwise or is the door the means I got to the otherside? Pretty simple really
projecting

Strongs
BDAG
Thayers
Webster's English Dictionary

They all agree it means BECAUSE OF

You have been refuted again

Now go bury your head in the sand and deny the meaning once again

DE NILE

I surely believe in predestination and election. …. but I also believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ died on that Cross so that whomever believes in Him will find salvation.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

- Psalm 91:1-2

Blessings like rain,
Selah
ABSOLUTELY TRUE @Selah

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He sent His only Begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes shall not perish but have Everlasting Life"

Thank You for sharing,
God Bless

I surely believe in predestination and election. …. but I also believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ died on that Cross so that whomever believes in Him will find salvation.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

- Psalm 91:1-2

Blessings like rain,
Selah
Yes the Biblical definition of predestination and election is not the same as taught by Calvin.

Jesus never once taught that faith was given , granted or a gift .He said " YOUR FAITH " has saved and healed you. Not the faith I gave you has saved you, healed you.

Luke 7:50
And he said to the woman, Thy faith ( not the faith I have given you )hath saved thee; go in peace.

Luke 8:48
"Daughter," said Jesus, "your faith (not the faith I have given you )has healed you. Go in peace."

Luke 17:19
Then Jesus said to him, "Rise and go; your faith( not the faith I have given you ) has made you well!"

Luke 18:42
"Receive your sight!" Jesus replied. "Your faith(not the faith I have give you ) has healed you."

Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those following Him, "Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

Matthew 8:13
Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go! As you have believed, so will it be done for you." And his servant was healed at that very hour.

Matthew 9:2
Just then some men brought to Him a paralytic lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.

Matthew 9:22
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take courage, daughter," He said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was cured from that very hour.

Matthew 9:29
Then He touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you."

Matthew 15:28
"O woman," Jesus answered, "your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Mark 5:34
"Daughter," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be free of your affliction."

Mark 10:52
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

John 4:53
So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

FAITH PRECEDES REGENERATION

Ezekiel 18:30-32

“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

Notice what comes first

1- Repent , turn away from sin
2- the after you repent you get a new heart/spirit ( calvinism- regeneration, new life)
3- repent then you live, have life- ie new heart, spirit.

John has the same order in in his opening of the gospel and in his purpose statement for writing his gospel.

John 1:12-13
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Same order as above receive, believe, call on Him then the new birth follows.

John 20:31
“But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Once again the order is consistent with the OT- belief/repentance precedes life.

Romans 10:8-13
But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Again above we see its hearing the gospel, believing the message , confessing then calling upon the Lord results in salvation.

Acts tells us the same order in 11:18- "So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.” Repent precedes life.

Paul confirms the order in Ephesians below as well. Hearing and believing precedes the Holy Spirit that we were sealed with not before belief.

Ephesians 1:13
“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit

James and Peter have the same exact order in James 1:18 , 1 Peter 1:23.

See how scripture is consistent when you do not read your doctrine into it but read it objectively, without bias ?

The new birth being born again comes through the message of the gospel. It doesn't come before but after faith.

1 Peter 1:21-24

Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

“All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”
And this is the word that was preached to you.

So Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ !

Romans 10
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” 16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?” 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

conclusion: as we read in these SALVIFIC passages there is a consistent order.

1- hearing the word, the gospel
2- believing the gospel
3- receiving the gospel
4- calling upon the Lord
5- confessing Jesus is Lord
6- resulting in the new birth, born of God, salvation, eternal life
7- conversion
8- repentance
9- justification
10- sanctification
11- glorification

hope this helps !!!
100% True my Brother in/on those scriptures which demonstrate to us the ACUATION of SALVATION = by faith we are SAVED

i am not and never was arguing against the ACTUATION of SALVATION = which you extensively posted - AMEN

In the TRUTH which you posted, how does a man generate faith unto salvation?

Back
Top Bottom