An Article on free will

Thank you…indeed! I pray folks will understand the distinction because to me, predestination is something to be extremely hopeful about. God’s grace is wonderful!
This is Biblical/TRUTH predestination

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing,
that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,”
says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

wrong did is a Greek word meaning because of like the Greek lexicons I provided defined and the English Websters dictionary confirmed.

you have been corrected once again but refuse correction.

next fallacy

Through is the means, it's not because of...You are saved BY FAITH, not because of faith. Faith is a means to a end. You refuse correction and have no idea what your talking about.

Nope. Faith is the means to a end. Hence it's by and through, never because of. Next denial
wrong as BDAG, Thayer's, STRONGS and Marrian Websters definition all agree with me not you,

All agree its BECAUSE OF.

oops

next

De Nile

hope this helps !!!

Back
Top Bottom