An Article on free will

Im not ignoring it, but Im not going to take time to explain my view on it to you, it will be a waste of time, God does what He desires still is valid Job 23:13-14

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him
In other words you are ignoring it

Luk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

He did not get what he wanted

In other words you are ignoring it

Luk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

Slander again, I just told you Im not ignoring it, and blasphemy for saying Christ didnt get what He wanted.

Im not ignoring it, but Im not going to take time to explain my view on it to you, it will be a waste of time, God does what He desires still is valid Job 23:13-14

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him
[Jesus continued,] "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me. And now, look, your house is abandoned. And you will never see me again until you say, 'Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord!'"
— Luke 13:34-35 NLT

Key Thought
Doesn't this passage, this haunting cry of Jesus, seem very poignant even today? God longs to bless the people of Jerusalem. The Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts remind us again and again of God's love for the great cities of that era — Jerusalem, Antioch, Ephesus, Athens, Corinth, Rome. [1] Luke and Acts teach us how God longed to reach them with his grace through the Good News. Unfortunately, those cities rejected the message of Jesus as Jerusalem did. Their rejection of God's grace, ethics, and morals resulted in disasters for the cities themselves. For Jerusalem, however, the denial of Jesus was a worse rejection. Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, the promised hope of their Scriptures, sent to be their Deliverer. Let's not be guilty of the same rejection. Let's understand God's desire to bring us under his wing of protection and respond by offering him our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.

[1] For example, Antioch (Acts 11:19-27); Ephesus (Acts 19:1, 8, 17), Athens (Acts 17:15-16), Corinth (Acts 18:8, 18), and Rome (Acts 19:21, 23:11, 28:30-31), in addition to Paul's letters to the disciples in Ephesus, Corinth, and Rome.

Today's Prayer
Tender Shepherd, my heavenly Father, thank you for your Son and my Savior and Lord. Use me to be a blessing to the people where I live and empower me to share your saving grace given through Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

Slander again, I just told you Im not ignoring it, and blasphemy for saying Christ didnt get what He wanted.
Read

Read

More Blasphemy , God not getting what He wanted

More Blasphemy , God not getting what He wanted
its the text

read

Yes, When it is God telling one to make a choice, I believe it's correct to understand the ability is there

God is not insincere, he does not play games with men. Rather he is kind and loving and desires the salvation of all.

He would not tell men to believe if they could not believe
yes thats the fallacious argument the determinist makes.

its the text

read

More Blasphemy, I would rather say everything went as it had been predetermined

Why would it be insincere if it was scripted the way God predetermined ?
What is there not to understand? For the reason it would be extremely disingenuous to have God weeping saying all the things he was willing to do for them but in truth ....not really. He really didn't feel that way at all.

Disingenuous means.....not speaking the truth.

What is there not to understand? For the reason it would be extremely disingenuous to have God weeping saying all the things he was willing to do for them but in truth ....not really. He really didn't feel that way at all.

Disingenuous means.....not speaking the truth.
I think you making a terrible mistake in your view. I believe it was scripted that way by the predeterminate counsel of God and by no means was the sinless Man Jesus Christ insincere or not speaking the Truth. Before I utter such blasphemy I would bow to the fact I just dont understand it.

Yeah thats how you win a debate when scripture is presented, you make off the wall slanderous remarks, more than anyone I have seen posting.
You're deflecting. Let me try again.

You claimed another person committed blaspheme.

That is a personal attack based upon how you treat my response to you.

Should I just claim blaspheme with you and you'll stop this silly slander non sense you have going?

Back
Top Bottom