381 ce the Council of Constantinoples corruption of God.

Sorry there is no other viable translation

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Not even your New World translation

(NWT) All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. What has come into existence
The nwt is correct. Some Greek scholars( unbias ones) say its the best translation ever.

The nwt is correct. Some Greek scholars( unbias ones) say its the best translation ever.
Haha

Funniest thing I ever heard

In any case it says nothing different at John 1:3 than what I stated

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

(NWT) All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence

that rules against him being a created being

Haha

Funniest thing I ever heard

(NWT) All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence

Through him-Col 1:15-16--He is Gods image, Gods son--not God. All sons are created by their Father.

Through him-Col 1:15-16--He is Gods image, Gods son--not God. All sons are created by their Father.
You failed to show the NWT translation can support your interpretation

You failed to show the NWT translation can support your interpretation

YHVH created all things--Jesus is not YHVH--See at Gen 1:27--HE(NOT WE) created. Prov 8--HE( NOT WE) created.

YHVH created all things--Jesus is not YHVH--See at Gen 1:27--HE(NOT WE) created. Prov 8--HE( NOT WE) created.
Sorry you are asserting your theology and have still failed to show Christ was a created being

Genesis 1:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Colossians 1:16 (KJV 1900) — 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 1:2 (KJV 1900) — 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Ephesians 3:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Sorry you are asserting your theology and have still failed to show Christ was a created being

Genesis 1:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Colossians 1:16 (KJV 1900) — 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 1:2 (KJV 1900) — 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Ephesians 3:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Prov 8:22-produced me as the beginning of his way=creating.--Your translations have possessed=makes no sense.
Yes Heb 1:2--HE=God=YHVH created through Jesus. HE=God appointed Jesus as heir.

Again laughable. By unbiased, you must mean Jehovah Witnesses.

In any case even the JW translation shows Christ to be uncreated
No they weren't JW,s)--At minimum 20 translations by Greek scholars in history with a god at John 1:1. Because its truth. The word is not called God capitol G at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons.

No they weren't JW,s)--At minimum 20 translations by Greek scholars in history with a god at John 1:1. Because its truth. The word is not called God capitol G at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons.
Hardly but the issue here is John 1:3 Even the NWT shows Jesus was not a created thing

BTW I have a hundred translations and the only one that reads a god is the NWT

Back
Top Bottom