Council of Nicea and Constantinople

Those early Christ did not agree with you

He is Lord of all the world, to whom God said at the foundation of the world, “Let us make man after our image, and after our likeness.” Barnabas (c. 70–130, E), 1.139 . . .

spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

BTW Jehovah is not his name

YHWH is
I was trying to find more material in Hurtado's writings about the divinity of Christ. He speaks of the obvious binitarian worship of the early Christians but did not share so many quotes to demonstrate that. Maybe I just was not checking deep enough into his writings though. I also show in my analysis of Gal 3:19-20 that the understanding of the verse only makes sense in light of the divinity of Christ in the Godhead.

I just showed you 100% bible fact--HE created= 1 single being. Not the us the false religions claim did. Only Jehovah= the only true God has the power and wisdom to create. He created Jesus first direct, then created all other things-THROUGH him. Jesus is Gods master worker, the firstborn of all creation. Your religions have twisted it.
Sorry no

No verse states Jesus was created

but as the word all things were created by him

John 1:1–3 (KJV 1900) — 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

got that anything made was made by Christ

Ephesians 3:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

I was trying to find more material in Hurtado's writings about the divinity of Christ. He speaks of the obvious binitarian worship of the early Christians but did not share so many quotes to demonstrate that. Maybe I just was not checking deep enough into his writings though. I also show in my analysis of Gal 3:19-20 that the understanding of the verse only makes sense in light of the divinity of Christ in the Godhead.
Ok

3. Early Christology​

Hurtado is most famous for his work on “early high Christology.” In an age when many NT scholars believe the idea of Jesus’s divinity evolved rather late in the game, Hurtado was trenchant—for decades!—in his view that it emerged quite early. But he took a different tack on the question: rather than going around in circles about the concepts of early Christians, he focused on their behaviors. Did the early church, and even the apostles, worship Jesus as fully God? Hurtado’s mountain of scholarship on this subject yields one main conclusion: yes, they did. For him, this Christ-shaped pattern of religious devotion not only pushed Christianity beyond Judaism—in his words, it was a kind of “binitarian” mutation of monotheism—but it also shook up a pagan world growing bored with the Caesar cult and pantheon of antiquity. For Hurtado, worship of Jesus is the key sign that what Nicene language later expresses has roots stretching back to the beginning. In the NT guild, this was—and still is—groundbreaking. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/... truly popular-level book, Honoring the Son.)

Huh? John 1:3:says that the Word (Christ) created all creation. If he was created (as your heretical cult claims) then he would have had to create himself. The more you talk about what your cult believes, the more it's obvious that your cult is a joke.
Catholicism translating has mislead billions for centuries= your translation was done out of Catholicism translating.

Sorry no

No verse states Jesus was created

but as the word all things were created by him

John 1:1–3 (KJV 1900) — 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

got that anything made was made by Christ

Ephesians 3:9 (KJV 1900) — 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
100% fact--your translations are done from Catholicism translating. Satan owned Catholicism from their start=2Thess 2:3--they screwed it all up=100% fact. Its been misleading billions for centuries.

100% fact--your translations are done from Catholicism translating. Satan owned Catholicism from their start=2Thess 2:3--they screwed it all up=100% fact. Its been misleading billions for centuries.
Your NWT must add words to the text

Col 1:16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him.

Other is not a part of the text

Again you share this ignorant and ill-founded idea. If you are going to refer to 2 Thes 2:3, you would be using the unfounded scripture to make you assessment. In fact, you have no scripture left to make any arguments for your beliefs. Plus, all the scriptures we have are speaking against your beliefs. Additionally you are saying Satan has more control over knowledge and events than God does.

Catholics did not produce the NT. The Apostles did. Your beef is with the Apostles which makes your religion a heretical cult.
Catholicism translated into Latin( OT) They removed Gods name against his will, it misleads. They as well translated the Nt- Codex Sinactus, its the oldest Greek known except for very little fragments found. The write ups say Constantine removed some passages from it. Plus the Greek written language didn't write a, an or the or use commas.
One for sure comma error to mislead is the following
Truly i tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise= error comma placement
Truly i tell you today, you will be with me in paradise = correct comma placement.
Fact the bible is clear Jesus was in the grave) Hades) for 3 days he could not be in paradise the first day as the comma error suggests.

And the removal of Gods name has all mislead--Proof=
Joel 2:22-Those who call on the name Jehovah will be saved.
Quoted 2 spots in NT-- Acts 2:21, Rom 10:13--But since LORD is at Joel in the altered translations, Lord is at both NT spots. And since Jesus is called Lord at 1 Cor 8:6 the mislead think they must call on the name Jesus to be saved when Fact is its Jehovah who must be called on to be saved.

The altered translations mislead by satans will.

Your NWT must add words to the text

Col 1:16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him.

Other is not a part of the text
Because it simplifies bible truth. Jesus was created direct-first and last.= The firstborn of all creation.

Again you share this ignorant and ill-founded idea. If you are going to refer to 2 Thes 2:3, you would be using the unfounded scripture to make you assessment. In fact, you have no scripture left to make any arguments for your beliefs. Plus, all the scriptures we have are speaking against your beliefs. Additionally you are saying Satan has more control over knowledge and events than God does.
Once the protestants were allowed to read the bible for self, they clearly Saw Catholicism was false religion. Out of Catholicism own translating they could see it.

Once the protestants were allowed to read the bible for self, they clearly Saw Catholicism was false religion. Out of Catholicism own translating they could see it.
that happened in the 1500s and accidentally led to the break from the Roman Catholicism. That is far later than everything you have been talk about.

And the removal of Gods name has all mislead--Proof=
Joel 2:22-Those who call on the name Jehovah will be saved.
Quoted 2 spots in NT-- Acts 2:21, Rom 10:13--But since LORD is at Joel in the altered translations, Lord is at both NT spots. And since Jesus is called Lord at 1 Cor 8:6 the mislead think they must call on the name Jesus to be saved when Fact is its Jehovah who must be called on to be saved.

The altered translations mislead by satans will.
The Apostles refered to God as κύριος (Lord) throughout the entire Greek NT. All Cults, like yours, think they know better than the Apostles.

Because it simplifies bible truth. Jesus was created direct-first and last.= The firstborn of all creation.
No because they don't like the bible the way it reads. So they change it to suit themselves

Even they have not changed

(NWT)Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world came into existence through him, but the world did not know him.

Hello

Back
Top Bottom