Your views on human beings having a sin nature

Do human beings having a sin nature?

• Total voters
Why not?? Jesus said that the Holy Spirit has been WITH YOU. Samson was empowered by, and ministered (violently) with God's Power, when he was really just a libidinous fool.

Whether you like it or not, NOBODY was cleansed of their sin until AFTER Calvary, and the SIN OFFERING in Jesus BLOOD had been made.

You're arbitrarily limiting your view of what God can do because you see time as a chronology.

Thats funny Christ has always been, and Noah as well as all Gods elect were given Grace in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

and Yes Noah was regenerated, anyone who had Faith See Heb 11 were regenerated. Also please show me the scripture that says:

"Noah wasn't "Regenerated" since nobody was until AFTER Calvary."
There was no us before the world began and there was no one in Christ

Man by nature prior to the New Birth is # 1 Carnal and in the flesh, and here is the indictment on that condition Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Now the fleshly unregenerate mind is at enmity against the True God, never at a stand still, and its never subject to the law of God and therefore never subject to God. The word law there is the word nomos :

anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command

1. of any law whatsoever
    1. a law or rule producing a state approved of God
      1. by the observance of which is approved of God
    2. a precept or injunction
    3. the rule of action prescribed by reason
  2. of the Mosaic law, and referring, acc. to the context. either to the volume of the law or to its contents
  3. the Christian religion: the law demanding faith, the moral instruction given by Christ, esp. the precept concerning love

The carnal mind isnt subject to any command of God, be it law or Gospel. Not subject to any obedience to God. The word subject is hypotassō:
  1. to arrange under, to subordinate
  2. to subject, put in subjection
  3. to subject one's self, obey
  4. to submit to one's control
  5. to yield to one's admonition or advice
  6. to obey, be subject

Now the Gospel requires obedience as it indicates here Rom 10:15-16

15 and how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

That word obeyed means:

hypakouō =
  1. o listen, to harken
    1. of one who on the knock at the door comes to listen who it is, (the duty of a porter)
  2. to harken to a command
    1. to obey, be obedient to, submit to

Now Paul says the unregenerate carnal mind isnt subject to the command of God and indeed cant be. So its not possible for the unregenerate to obey the Gospel ,meaning its impossible for the unregenerate to believe the Gospel, believing the Gospel and obeying the Gospel are one !

Man by nature prior to the New Birth is # 1 Carnal and in the flesh, and here is the indictment on that condition Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Now the fleshly unregenerate mind is at enmity against the True God, never at a stand still, and its never subject to the law of God and therefore never subject to God. The word law there is the word nomos :

anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command

1. of any law whatsoever
    1. a law or rule producing a state approved of God
      1. by the observance of which is approved of God
    2. a precept or injunction
    3. the rule of action prescribed by reason
  2. of the Mosaic law, and referring, acc. to the context. either to the volume of the law or to its contents
  3. the Christian religion: the law demanding faith, the moral instruction given by Christ, esp. the precept concerning love

The carnal mind isnt subject to any command of God, be it law or Gospel. Not subject to any obedience to God. The word subject is hypotassō:
  1. to arrange under, to subordinate
  2. to subject, put in subjection
  3. to subject one's self, obey
  4. to submit to one's control
  5. to yield to one's admonition or advice
  6. to obey, be subject

Now the Gospel requires obedience as it indicates here Rom 10:15-16

15 and how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

That word obeyed means:

hypakouō =
  1. o listen, to harken
    1. of one who on the knock at the door comes to listen who it is, (the duty of a porter)
  2. to harken to a command
    1. to obey, be obedient to, submit to

Now Paul says the unregenerate carnal mind isnt subject to the command of God and indeed cant be. So its not possible for the unregenerate to obey the Gospel ,meaning its impossible for the unregenerate to believe the Gospel, believing the Gospel and obeying the Gospel are one !
The text shows the carnal mind cannot please God by obeying the law.

You add your words and your thoughts to the text, which does not say man cannot believe.

Further in quoting Rom 10:16 you show some did obey the gospel refuting your contention

Last edited:
Nope the Son has always been. There was no Messiah until He became man at the Incarnation.

You don’t know Christology or the Trinity.
Thats funny Christ has always been, and Noah as well as all Gods elect were given Grace in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

and Yes Noah was regenerated, anyone who had Faith See Heb 11 were regenerated. Also please show me the scripture that says:

You ignored what was stated

There was no us

Um the Holy Spirit was not given until Christ was glorified - Duh

John 7:38–39 (KJV 1900) — 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Regeneration was a future promise

Ezekiel 36:22–27 (ESV) — 22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. 23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes. 24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

You ignored what was stated

There was no us

John 7:38–39 (KJV 1900) — 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Ezekiel 36:22–27 (ESV) — 22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. 23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes. 24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

2Ti 1:9 concerns the purpose and plan of God as seen here

Eph. 3:11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord,

1Cor. 2:7 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.

Titus 1:2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

Not that men actually received those things before they were born

SO how long have you been living a perfectly SINLESS life???

"As Jesus is .. so are the born again .. IN = This World".

Is there any Sin in Christ?

Are all the born again "in Christ"?

Is there any sin in Heaven?

Are all the born again "seated in Heavenly Places"?

Is there any sin in God?

Are all the born again "one with God'?

So, @Bob Carabbio , its become clear that your understanding of The Finished work of Jesus on the Cross.....is : ZERO...
NONE.

Eph. 3:11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord,

1Cor. 2:7 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.

Titus 1:2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began

There was no messiah until He became man. Just like there was no Jesus until He became man. Prior to the incarnation He was the Son who was God, the Word who was God.

Next

There was no messiah until He became man. Just like there was no Jesus until He became man. Prior to the incarnation He was the Son who was God, the Word who was God.

Next

nope He became the Messiah, the Christ at the time He was named Jesus- at His human birth.

He is the Eternal Son- He was the Word who was God, He is YHWH who became man- the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

nope He became the Messiah, the Christ at the time He was named Jesus- at His human birth.

He is the Eternal Son- He was the Word who was God, He is YHWH who became man- the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Except I stated nothing about Christ so why do you mention him

while faing to address

the Holy Spirit was not given until Christ was glorified -

while faing to address

Strike this line out of Psalms since it occurs before Calvary. ;)

Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me away from Your presence And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

while faing to address

Back
Top Bottom