Worshipping The Son

You appealed to a Cambridge definition. It is odd to me that you an American Citizen wouldn't know what British English can be significently different than American English.

Expand your mind.

I believe you made a mistake. I will wait for you to acknowledge it. Nathan said "can anything good come out of Nazareth". Nathan was skeptical. I hope you're not actually skeptical of the goodness of Jesus Christ.

I didn’t make a mistake. He asked a valid question. Had I been standing there with him that day, I would no doubt have said the same thing.

Did he come to know that something good did come out of Nazareth? I’ll wait for your answer and a follow-up question from you about whether I agree with him or not.

Expand your mind.

I have. That is why I don't use British English references when dealing with American theologians. You actions prove you're the one with the issue.

I didn’t make a mistake. He asked a valid question. Had I been standing there with him that day, I would no doubt have said the same thing.

Did he come to know that something good did come out of Nazareth? I’ll wait for your answer and a follow-up question from you about whether I agree with him or not.

Explain your tendencies to agree with racist comments?

Good for you. You're not there now and your audience isn't British Citizens.

My audience includes British citizens and citizens from all nations of the world. This forum is my only platform, and even on this platform there will be readers from around the world.

There was always competition among the descendents of Abraham as to who was the "purest" tribe/area of Israel. Nathan was expressing disdain of the lineage of Israelites in Nazareth.

You need a history lesson on the mixed population living in the area in the 1st century.

You’ve demonstrated by not confronting trinitarians who have been posting commentary from trinitarian scholars that you’re a hypocrite.

I don't care what they do. Nor do I care what you post from other Unitarians. I deal with the arguments themselves. Like I've already told you multiple times now, there are no authoritative sources for Unitarians nor Trinitarians. Again. You're making arguments that are equally applied to either side. I gave up such empty arguments a very long time ago. They often do little more than but feed egos. Such battles becomes no longer about what is right .... Rather, it becomes more about thinking how they can show themselves smarter than the other person. If that is the way you want to argue. Have at it. I'm simply witnessing your hypocrisy. I have none. I treat both sides equally.

I don't care what they do.

That’s what makes you a hypocrite.

Nor do I care what you post from other Unitarians. I deal with the arguments themselves. Like I've already told you multiple times now, there are no authoritative sources for Unitarians nor Trinitarians. Again. You're making arguments that are equally applied to either side. I gave up such empty arguments a very long time ago. They often do anything but feed egos. The battle no longer is about what is right .... Rather, it becomes more about thinks they can show themselves smarter than the other person. If that the way you want to argue. Have at it. I'm simply witnessing your hypocrisy. I have none. I treat both sides equally.

You’re deceiving yourself.

My audience includes British citizens and citizens from all nations of the world. This forum is my only platform, and even on this platform there will be readers from around the world.

You were conversing with American Citizens that do have the baggage Cambridge brings. It is silly how you appeal to the those not in the discussion.

You need a history lesson on the mixed population living in the area in the 1st century.

No I don't. What I said is true and accurate.

You were conversing with American Citizens that do have the baggage Cambridge brings. It is silly how you appeal to the those not in the discussion.

If I thought for a moment that only American citizens were reading this forum then I probably wouldn’t be on this forum at all.

No I don't. What I said is true and accurate.

You have a mote in your eye, at best. At worst … I’ll give you the benefit if the doubt and say you have a mote in your eye.

Back
Top Bottom